'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
61,761 - 61,780 of 146,842 Comments Last updated 40 min ago
Some Random Dude

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Lock and load.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Big Game Hunt
These are the rules of the safari, panic the herd. Take down the outliers.
National Geographic version of the Fiscal Cliff and the Washington, DC elite.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, Starting in 2008 at the time of the worst economic melt down the US had ever seen, 95% of all the home loan defaults were on loans 5 years old or LESS. Bush was in office from Jan. 2001 to Jan. 2009. You see a connection there?
Sure do, requirements mandated by the predator in chief handed over to the defender in chief,

lie to yourself, but that don't work on everybody,
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

too late for sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obama is heading into the fifth year of HIS policies so you think he will have to own HIS horrible 5 year unemployment numbers and HIS horrible 5 year record number of Americans living at the poverty level and HIS horrible 5 year record number of Americans on food stamps and HIS horrible 5 years of high gas prices that you dumb asses claim the president has no control over? Well, unless it was Bush's high gas prices, right? The presidents policies indeed affect the energy prices and that includes oil/gas. Obama smiled and told us all that our utilities were going to skyrocket when HIS green policies go into effect. He also told us (when he first ran for president) that if we, the citizens, were tired of high gas prices...we should vote for him. What a joke.
You fell for that shit now kneel for this, boy-ee! lmmfao
Oblamer just inherited the worst 'man made disaster' in U.S. economic history, from himself,
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Racist repuglys wrote:
<quoted text>
So By calling me Tonto in a derogatory way is supposed to goad me into calling you a Racist toothless incestuous pill-billy pile of white trash? Well I'm not going to. Why point out the obvious?
Ask Ted Nugent???,LMAO!!!
You talking of the known child molester Ted Nugent?
Or the Ted Nugent that shit and pissed his pants for a week before he went in front of the draft board, to prove he was unfit to fight? It's on record that when he walked into the office he left a fermented week old trail of crap and piss behind him. He even threatened shooting the soldiers in the foxholes next to him if he was forced to go.
Or are you referring to the Ted Nugent that stated last week that Social Security and Medicare should be destroyed? Ted Nugent: "Slaughter' Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security". Now I'll let you get back to kissing your fellow Klansman's asses on this kkk thread. All replugs are chicken-hawks. Nothing more than loud mouthed complaining cowards.
Wasn't actually meant to sound that way but I have a question for you...

Have you ever been out west where actual reservations exist???
Probably not..

If so you would know that the Native Americans are quite Racist themselfs..

They have signs on the doors of some establishments that read(No Blacks Allowed)..(FACT)..

WASHINGTON (AFP)- Native American Cherokees voted to expel descendants of black slaves from their tribe nation in a special election that has prompted charges of racism, according to returns made public early Sunday. the Cherokee Nation in Oklahoma adopted Saturday an amendment to their constitution that strips membership from so-called "Freedmen," those descended from slaves once owned by Cherokees, blacks who were married to Cherokees and children of mixed-race families.
If they don't have Cherokee ancestry, they have no business being on the rolls. That would go for anyone, not just black people.

And as far as Terrible Ted is concerned(I could care less what his political views are or his personal problems neither of which effect me..
So all I can say is he is one hell of an axe man..
(WANG DANG SWEET POONTANG)

By the way My Grandfather was 3/4 Cherokee and very Racist(CHEROKEE NATION)Get IT ?
Some Random Dude

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Spetznaz wrote:
<quoted text>
In mutherland we do this...they leave for Amerika.
Do this in Amerika, then where they go?
Other country!
I am here 5 year now, I see how lazy and ignorant you become. Your popular NEWS is brainwash you! In motherland KGB run Official pay to play...here unions do this!
Why you become so fu@$ing lazy you no work for wages?
Why you not get degree and train to get better job for better pay?
You are laughing stock of world now!
In Russia real men drink VODKA not Kool Aide!
Obama should now make Biden Czar of Sheeple!
I am close my business this week 24 workers now look for unemployed check...they tell me why work, stay home draw check for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and get utility paid and get card from government to purchase food!
You are failed Amerika! I go to EU now, they have learn from Amerika mistake.
You're right about one thing... the EU has a better system than we currently do.
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

AL,Just want to say Hi before I jump off here,TTYL..
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

P.S. Keep up the good work..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

We all have to do what we can to protect what is left of our accounts before the taxes and controls of ObamaCare kick in.Capital Gains,income of the least amount from work with the Obamacare,then income taxes of the better off.Count on it.!!

That is why gold and silver are being touted.The next big mountain for money is when China talks the EU into downing U.S. dollars for the Chinese money!

All is not safe ,here,anymore!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Gold and silver has become about the only safe way to protect oneself,as dollars fall in value.Then these have become accounted for the same a guns with the federal gov`t now being advised of any large exchange.The poor,which includes most of us,can still barter and buy from each other with out being put on any register.Big Brother is watching!There usually is an incentive for reporting.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Bush Tax Cuts WORKED!

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/12/11/obam...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

2012 Economic Report of the President
My "homework":
The 2012 Economic Report is signed personally; by Obama himself, admits the Bush tax cuts caused government revenue to go up, not down! You can see for yourself, PAGE 413 in the official White House report. The numbers were crunched by Obama's own Turbo-Tax Tim Geithner! From the Department of the Treasury, with Barack Obama literally signing his name in official capacity.
Wtf…see for yourself you Racist, Bigoted, little Pimp of Perverted Falsifications!

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/eop/...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Gold and silver has become about the only safe way to protect oneself,as dollars fall in value.Then these have become accounted for the same a guns with the federal gov`t now being advised of any large exchange.The poor,which includes most of us,can still barter and buy from each other with out being put on any register.Big Brother is watching!There usually is an incentive for reporting.
Firearms (if purchased wisely) will be worth more than silver and gold...when they are your only means to keep your investments!(Your Home is #1 investment).
Any 12 Gauge shotguns (00 Buckshot and rifled slugs).
Large caliber Hand gun (with hollow point ammo).
Any semi auto rifle!
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

I used to have an old 50 cal.,It had a hexagon barrell with General Motors Corporation Stamped on it..

Seriously!!
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
December 6th, 2012
Just counting federal, state and local income taxes, some Americans will be paying marginal tax rates of over 50 percent in 2013. But like I said, there are a lot of other taxes we pay than just those.
The following are 44 more taxes that at least some average Americans are paying now or will be paying soon other than federal, state and local income taxes…
#1 Building Permit Taxes
#2 Capital Gains Taxes
#3 Cigarette Taxes
#4 Court Fines (indirect taxes)
#5 Dog License Taxes
#6 Drivers License Fees (another form of taxation)
#7 Federal Unemployment Taxes
#8 Fishing License Taxes
#9 Food License Taxes
#10 Gasoline Taxes
#11 Gift Taxes
#12 Hunting License Taxes
#13 Inheritance Taxes
#14 Inventory Taxes
#15 IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
#16 IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
#17 Liquor Taxes
#18 Luxury Taxes
#19 Marriage License Taxes
#20 Medicare Taxes
#21 Medicare Tax Surcharge On High Earning Americans Under Obamacare
#22 Obamacare Individual Mandate Excise Tax (if you don’t buy “qualifying” health insurance under Obamacare you will have to pay an additional tax)
#23 Obamacare Surtax On Investment Income (a new 3.8% surtax on investment income that goes into effect next year)
#24 Property Taxes
#25 Recreational Vehicle Taxes
#26 Toll Booth Taxes
#27 Sales Taxes
#28 Self-Employment Taxes
#29 School Taxes
#30 Septic Permit Taxes
#31 Service Charge Taxes
#32 Social Security Taxes
#33 State Unemployment Taxes (SUTA)
#34 Tanning Tax (a new Obamacare tax on tanning services)
#35 Telephone Federal Excise Taxes
#36 Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Taxes
#37 Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Taxes
#38 Telephone State And Local Taxes
#39 Tire Taxes
#40 Tolls (another form of taxation)
#41 Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)
#42 Utility Taxes
#43 Vehicle Registration Taxes
#44 Workers Compensation Taxes
Sadly, this list is far from complete. There are many more forms of taxation that could be included.
When you account for all forms of taxation, there are some Americans that “play by the rules” that are sending more than half of their incomes to the government.
This is why “tax avoidance” has become a multi-billion dollar industry in the United States. People are sick and tired of being drained dry by a system that is way too complicated and way too unfair.
Posted below are 30 reasons why the U.S. tax system is stupid. Some of these facts I have discussed before, and some of them are new. You might want to be sitting down while you are reading this, because this list is likely to make many of you very angry…
Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/just-counting-...
Mitt Romney and a thousand more millionaires like him. 13.4%.
How do you Repubs think we had any growth in America during the 50s and 60s when the top tax rates were 90%-75%-50%. Your case for taxes kill growth is debunked in two ways. First history proves you wrong and the facts of math prove you wrong. 22 million new jobs created in the 90s after Clinton raised taxes.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT!!!
May I use ??? ;0)
Absolutely!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>...and much of those are quarterly!
Yes, but try to explain to LIBOZOMBIES...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt Romney and a thousand more millionaires like him. 13.4%.
How do you Repubs think we had any growth in America during the 50s and 60s when the top tax rates were 90%-75%-50%. Your case for taxes kill growth is debunked in two ways. First history proves you wrong and the facts of math prove you wrong. 22 million new jobs created in the 90s after Clinton raised taxes.
You are the dumbest person here ...after paying all the taxes you see here on top.....13.4% is PLUS.
Now, if someone making $250,000.00 after taxes they take home about half of that ...$125,000.00
Why are you so ignorant ...

I was accounts payable in large corporation and General Manager got Christmas bonus $10,000.00
and after taxes his check was about $5,000.00
You have serious problem ...that's why this country is going down...because people like you...

Why don't you doo us all a favor and call IRS and ask them to send you earnings and deduction book.

Till than ~~~~~S H U T~~~~~U P~~~~F R E A K !!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

These are interesting times, the White House is attempting to act without notice.
It may have other implications, http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Hey MichIgan ...
I'm praying for you Guys <3
Its going crazy up here, the union thugs are beating people up, tearing down tents, a demcrat legislator said there would be blood, this proves just how mental the left and the dems are. they care for no one, they take and claim it is for the good of others, threats and violence is what they are about if they don't get their way, what are they gonna do when the economy collapses even further next year, and oblamer is uup here inciting violence and claiming that freedom to choose in the work place is wrong! I state that any person who supports oblamer is a traitor!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 25 min Jennifer Renee 3,806
Marlena cox 26 min Malena Cox 56
Malena Cox n Scotty 39 min OMG 3
i miss my amy 1 hr Miss Me 6
creekie 1 hr Scandal 1
Stivers center swin coach abandons children in ... (Mar '12) 2 hr Maybe 55
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr ohhahh 26,209
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••