'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
61,721 - 61,740 of 146,424 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Thanks again Al
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

This is a great explanation as to why liberals are so dumb!

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

GO REPUBS! The day of communism in the workplace is nearing an end. The libocrats are calling for civil unrest in our states capital. They just can't stand it when someone doesn't listen to them. WAAAAAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAA

NEWS ARTICLE!
---------
GOP set to deliver blow to labor in Michigan

Republicans prepare to vote Tuesday on legislation to make Michigan — a state linked to unions in the public consciousness — a right-to-work state.

Updated 7:39 p.m.— Republicans stand on the cusp of delivering a major blow to organized labor, as they prepare to vote Tuesday on legislation to make Michigan – a state linked to unions in the public conscious – a “right to work” state

State lawmakers are expected to approve legislation barring rules in workplaces that make union membership a condition of employment. The offensive would mark the culmination of efforts by Midwestern Republican governors to curb labor rights in the heart of industrial America, where unions once loomed large.

President Barack Obama led Democrats on Monday in a counteroffensive, hoping to stymie Republicans in control of Michigan’s House and Senate, who could act as soon as Tuesday to approve right to work legislation after approving initial versions of the proposed law last week.

“These so-called right to work laws, they don't have anything to do with economics. They have everything to do with politics,” Obama said in Redford, Mich., where he had planned to travel well before the labor fight erupted last week. "What they're really talking about is giving you the right to work for less money."
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

what a leader oblamer is, telling the people of our state, a democratic state that we are not smart enough to make our own decisions and the freedom in the workplace is wrong. Wow, I wonder if he thinks all the 500,000 welfare recipients in Detroit that voted for him were wrong too!

WAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAA,

these libocrats are just plain entertaining!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this story is the most ominous...
this one is real!
Obama's handlers are writing the script!
Think about it...he said he has been to 57 States.
That was before the handlers gave him a proof reader, the problem now is discipline.
He goes off script when he hears himself talk.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
what a leader oblamer is, telling the people of our state, a democratic state that we are not smart enough to make our own decisions and the freedom in the workplace is wrong. Wow, I wonder if he thinks all the 500,000 welfare recipients in Detroit that voted for him were wrong too!
WAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAA,
these libocrats are just plain entertaining!
I'm sick to my stomach about this Korean entertainer talking about death to AMERICANS but our president enjoying his performance ...

Our president apologizes only when anyone attacks islam, like YouTube video ...

We have SOB-IN-CHIEF...
We have ARROGANCE-IN-CHIEF...
We have BASTARD-IN-CHIEF...
We have CELEBRITY-IN-CHIEF...

WE DON'T HAVE PRESIDENT AND A LEADER!

He is re-elected and have nothing to loose ...he is not going to negotiate with anyone ...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "so" AGREE Z !!!
...A/L...I'm so mad when I see where this country is going and how clueless people really are...
from LibOzombies...only you hear increase taxes on rich...What is rich? Some spoiled kid that inherited millions from a rich grandfather, or, people that are employing so many and that have their own families and lifes to live...
Ok LIBOZOMBIES...what about...
CUT~~~GOVERNMENT~~~SPENDIGING !!!!!!!!!!
That, what is going to bankrupt AMERICA ...our corrupted politicians ...
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean that you libotards will quit making stuff up, like Bush was responsible for the housing crash that Clinton caused, for 9/11 that the predator-in-chief caused, stuff like that.
Okay, Starting in 2008 at the time of the worst economic melt down the US had ever seen, 95% of all the home loan defaults were on loans 5 years old or LESS. Bush was in office from Jan. 2001 to Jan. 2009. You see a connection there?
too late for sorry

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, Starting in 2008 at the time of the worst economic melt down the US had ever seen, 95% of all the home loan defaults were on loans 5 years old or LESS. Bush was in office from Jan. 2001 to Jan. 2009. You see a connection there?
It works just the same as Obama's "Bush excuse" worked. It doesn't matter if a word of it is true it only matters that there are enough dumb asses out there to believe what Obama says is true. Carter started the housing fiasco that snowballed into Clinton's reign and then exploded into a full meltdown on Bush's watch. Clinton wasn't going to blame another democrat so he just passed the crap to Bush and the dumb asses ate it up. About the same way they are still eating Clinton's surplus pile of crap story. In order for a president to leave a surplus our national debt HAS to decrease. The last time our debt decreases was 54 years ago. You people will fall for anything. Yep, you are one of the dumb asses, ghost gun.
The CBO just announced that if the Bush tax breaks expires it will cost America 1.8 million jobs. Hmmmm...I thought all you democrats claimed that the Bush tax cuts only helped the rich. Are you saying those people who held those 1.8 million jobs, that we will lose if the Bush tax breaks expire, are all wealthy? lol O-tay!
Taxing the wealthy at 39% for a year will run our government for 9 days the following year. Wow...has Obama thought any further than those 9 days? Evidently not and you dumb asses eat it up and praise him for being for the middle class. Obama has done more (than any other politician ever elected) to get rid of the middle class. There will be the Obama/Jay Z class and the poor class. Guess which one you dumb asses will belong to? Uh huh, the poor class. Praise him some more, dumb asses! lol Your kids will never ever ever forgive you for what you have done to their lives and their future. And rightfully so!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
FEDS KEEPING PEOPLE SICK: THE VITAMIN D STORY
Exclusive: Dr. Lee Hieb explains how medical 'consensus' robs patients of their health
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/feds-keeping-peopl...
I just finished using vitamin *D* 50,000 iu for a 12 weeks. I have panick attack and heart palpitations.
Now I'm at 29...I don't drink much milk and I have to get alot more vitamin *D* supplements...
I need right now 2,000 iu per day...recommended by my doctor, which I completely forgot ...

Thank you A/L for this post ...you're life saver !!!!!
too late for sorry

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, Starting in 2008 at the time of the worst economic melt down the US had ever seen, 95% of all the home loan defaults were on loans 5 years old or LESS. Bush was in office from Jan. 2001 to Jan. 2009. You see a connection there?
So Obama is heading into the fifth year of HIS policies so you think he will have to own HIS horrible 5 year unemployment numbers and HIS horrible 5 year record number of Americans living at the poverty level and HIS horrible 5 year record number of Americans on food stamps and HIS horrible 5 years of high gas prices that you dumb asses claim the president has no control over? Well, unless it was Bush's high gas prices, right? The presidents policies indeed affect the energy prices and that includes oil/gas. Obama smiled and told us all that our utilities were going to skyrocket when HIS green policies go into effect. He also told us (when he first ran for president) that if we, the citizens, were tired of high gas prices...we should vote for him. What a joke.

You fell for that shit now kneel for this, boy-ee! lmmfao
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

too late for sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
It works just the same as Obama's "Bush excuse" worked. It doesn't matter if a word of it is true it only matters that there are enough dumb asses out there to believe what Obama says is true. Carter started the housing fiasco that snowballed into Clinton's reign and then exploded into a full meltdown on Bush's watch. Clinton wasn't going to blame another democrat so he just passed the crap to Bush and the dumb asses ate it up. About the same way they are still eating Clinton's surplus pile of crap story. In order for a president to leave a surplus our national debt HAS to decrease. The last time our debt decreases was 54 years ago. You people will fall for anything. Yep, you are one of the dumb asses, ghost gun.
The CBO just announced that if the Bush tax breaks expires it will cost America 1.8 million jobs. Hmmmm...I thought all you democrats claimed that the Bush tax cuts only helped the rich. Are you saying those people who held those 1.8 million jobs, that we will lose if the Bush tax breaks expire, are all wealthy? lol O-tay!
Taxing the wealthy at 39% for a year will run our government for 9 days the following year. Wow...has Obama thought any further than those 9 days? Evidently not and you dumb asses eat it up and praise him for being for the middle class. Obama has done more (than any other politician ever elected) to get rid of the middle class. There will be the Obama/Jay Z class and the poor class. Guess which one you dumb asses will belong to? Uh huh, the poor class. Praise him some more, dumb asses! lol Your kids will never ever ever forgive you for what you have done to their lives and their future. And rightfully so!!!
You do know that Mitt, like so many like him, makes millions per year and pays less tax than the average worker? The problem of no middle class started 30 years ago when Reagan decided to let the middle class get Trickled Down on.. From that point in history any chart, graph or article written describes the shrinking middle class and the rise of the elite. At no point EVER in US history has there been such a gap between the top and the others as it has been for the past 10 years running.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Per Quran (Muslim religion) anyone that believes in Jesus Christ, will burn in hell.
To Islam, Christians are the enemy.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
I still watch this for laughs. You might remember that on election day during Fox’s coverage, Karl Rove melted down in spectacular fashion on live TV.
http://americablog.com/2012/12/fox-news-remov...
Farewell to Beck, Rove, Morris and Hannity is next to go. You all were the best thing ever to happen for the Democrat Party. Without your help we may not have won.
It's hilarious that not one of them will mention this, yet everyone of them were saying the same thing. It was going to be a landslide victory.

Guess it really is true, whoever watches Fox has an IQ of 80 or lower.... My guess is much lower judging from their posts here lmao
too late for sorry

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that Mitt, like so many like him, makes millions per year and pays less tax than the average worker? The problem of no middle class started 30 years ago when Reagan decided to let the middle class get Trickled Down on.. From that point in history any chart, graph or article written describes the shrinking middle class and the rise of the elite. At no point EVER in US history has there been such a gap between the top and the others as it has been for the past 10 years running.
Do you ever research anything or do you just throw shit out there and hope it sticks with all the other dumb asses? That's about like all you dumb asses saying that Buffett believes he should pay more and Obama paraded him around like a circus monkey. The whole time Warren Buffett was enlightening you dumb asses he was spending millions of dollars on lawyers to contest the tax amount that the Federal government said he owes them. If you feel you should pay more then why would you pay your high dollar lawyers to go to court to keep you from paying more?

Romney paid his fair share and then some and he contributed heavily to charities. How much did your rich bitch crazy Joe give to charities? Huh? Whut? He loves the middle class and the poor so much...why not discuss that instead of trying to plant the seed that Romney didn't pay enough taxes. Haven't you dumb asses learned anything from Reid's embarrassment of telling tax lies about Romney? And by the way, in case you are lingering in full dumb ass mode...OBAMA is president, not Romney, so why the obsession with Romney? Could it be that you still hold on to the "focus" on anything other than Obama's huge failure as president by throwing stupid shit out there and rely on the other dumb asses to repeat the stupid shit? Uh huh!

Try, try again, dumbest dumb ass of the dumb asses. lol
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

<quoted text>
So Obama is heading into the fifth year of HIS policies so you think he will have to own HIS horrible 5 year unemployment numbers and HIS horrible 5 year record number of Americans living at the poverty level and HIS horrible 5 year record number of Americans on food stamps and HIS horrible 5 years of high gas prices that you dumb asses claim the president has no control over? Well, unless it was Bush's high gas prices, right? The presidents policies indeed affect the energy prices and that includes oil/gas. Obama smiled and told us all that our utilities were going to skyrocket when HIS green policies go into effect. He also told us (when he first ran for president) that if we, the citizens, were tired of high gas prices...we should vote for him. What a joke.
You fell for that shit now kneel for this, boy-ee! lmmfao
37 straight months of job growth is second longest in US history. Oil EXPORTS are at a 60 year record high if you want to know why gas is so high. The US companies are shipping it as fast as it comes out of the ground to China just like the rich CEO bastards did with American jobs which also explains the poverty. Drill Baby Drill !!!!! You Repubs got sucker by the big oil on that one. Exxon's profits are the largest in world history. What did the Repubs do to help America with the problems?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked a Democratic measure championed by President Barack Obama to end tax breaks for the major oil companies.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Z ... I was about to BLOW a gasket, arguing with these NUMBSKULLS on another board ...
FROM "out of nowhere" this VN Vet came on and told me THIS:
American Lady, fear not. The communist in the White House will bring our country to its knees, the welfare parasites will be out of luck. Then we constitutional conservatives will be able to rebuild our once great republic to its former glory. It most likely will not happen in my lifetime, but I'm sure it will happen. It will take term-limits, take away ALL perks, and make them all PART-TIME pols. Hold them accountable for their oath of office, with prison if they go off course. Anyone on the govt. dole, not allowed to vote, period( no one should be allowed to vote for more money). No more lifetime office holders, and that means judges too. WHEN THIS HAPPENS, the USA will regain its former greatness, not before. The experiment we have had with Obama has failed, he is a total POS failure, and the parasites that put him in power need to go.
It "calmed" me right down ...
I hope it "does" you too ... or at least "helps" ... <3
NO A/L...just now finished watching Jack Van Impe,
when he said that Rick Warren is preaching now that Allah is our God, what? Is he for real?

Jack Warren once a Christian, now denounces
Jesus Christ? My God A/L what is going on?

Yes I do believe what you just posted. Hope and pray for AMERICA BEAUTIFUL !!!!!
too late for sorry

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hilarious that not one of them will mention this, yet everyone of them were saying the same thing. It was going to be a landslide victory.
Guess it really is true, whoever watches Fox has an IQ of 80 or lower.... My guess is much lower judging from their posts here lmao
I don't mention it because that silly crap has never mattered to me. You dumb asses dwell on it to divert attention away from Obama's horrible economy and many failed policies.

I don't watch Fox news so please tell me what political office Beck or Rove or Morris or Hannity was running for in November? Did they win? Lose? What State were they running for office in? Oh...they weren't running for political office? Then what does it matter if no one is talking about them? Another attempt by a dumb ass to keep the focus off of Obama being the worst president ever elected in the USA. Notice my focus is on the president and the crappy job he is doing. Your obsession seems to be with people who don't hold any political office and don't matter at all to our country's horrible Obama economy. Take your silly diversion crap to a gossip site or Oprah's homepage where that stupid shit belongs.
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

<quoted text>
Do you ever research anything or do you just throw shit out there and hope it sticks with all the other dumb asses? That's about like all you dumb asses saying that Buffett believes he should pay more and Obama paraded him around like a circus monkey. The whole time Warren Buffett was enlightening you dumb asses he was spending millions of dollars on lawyers to contest the tax amount that the Federal government said he owes them. If you feel you should pay more then why would you pay your high dollar lawyers to go to court to keep you from paying more?
Romney paid his fair share and then some and he contributed heavily to charities. How much did your rich bitch crazy Joe give to charities? Huh? Whut? He loves the middle class and the poor so much...why not discuss that instead of trying to plant the seed that Romney didn't pay enough taxes. Haven't you dumb asses learned anything from Reid's embarrassment of telling tax lies about Romney? And by the way, in case you are lingering in full dumb ass mode...OBAMA is president, not Romney, so why the obsession with Romney? Could it be that you still hold on to the "focus" on anything other than Obama's huge failure as president by throwing stupid shit out there and rely on the other dumb asses to repeat the stupid shit? Uh huh!
Try, try again, dumbest dumb ass of the dumb asses. lol
Look at the Forbes Richest 400 in America List. 30 years ago they were almost all businessmen. Today they are almost all Wall St. and Bankers paying a tax rate of 15%. Most millionaires and billionaires pay 15% tax rate dumbass. Here's the IRS numbers for your dumbass.
A full 22,000 households that made more than $1 million in 2009 paid less than 15 percent of their income in income taxes — and 1,470 managed to pay no federal income taxes on their million-plus-dollar incomes, according to the IRS.
And, the very wealthiest American households are paying the lowest tax rate in 50 years— some are paying just half of the federal income tax that top income earners paid in 1960. But the average tax rate for middle class families has barely budged. The middle 20 percent of households paid 14 percent of their incomes in 1960, and 16 percent in 2010.
speakup

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
NO A/L...just now finished watching Jack Van Impe,
when he said that Rick Warren is preaching now that Allah is our God, what? Is he for real?
Jack Warren once a Christian, now denounces
Jesus Christ? My God A/L what is going on?
Yes I do believe what you just posted. Hope and pray for AMERICA BEAUTIFUL !!!!!
These times were set in stone a long time ago and nothing is going to change it. We are now in the "choosing" stage of the prophecy. God or the beast. Obama has brought it all about at warp speed and Hillary will be elected in 2016 to finish us off. Ain't a thing any of us can do about what is to come and what is now. The Bible tells us that we will not be able to feed our family or have shelter or receive medical treatment with out the mark of the beast. What did Obama start regulating and controlling as soon as he got into office his first term? Banking (money), education (propaganda to our children), housing market, government controlling medical for all citizens and food ration control for 47.7 million Americans today. It will get much worse before it gets better. Millions and millions of Americans chose the beast this past November. Did you? I didn't and I never will!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Home!! 11 min help 1
Betsy 13 min Just heard about Betsy 1
where is jon jon at 45 min fred 1
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 55 min get real 8
Marlena cox 56 min give me give me give me 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr USA 128,758
Help me out! 2 hr just me 2
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 8 hr contempt 417
Stivers Center fixes 9 hr smokejumper 54