'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
61,661 - 61,680 of 146,869 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Right-to-Work www.unionsrule.com/Right-to-Work.html
One thing that corporations do not do is give out money out of the goodness of their hearts.... Workers in RTW states make less - averaging $5,500 less a year.
Right to Work | Building the Middle Class buildingthemiddleclass.org/issues/right-to-wo...
Workers in RTW states—union and non-union alike—earn less than their peers in other states. RTW laws, in other words, do not discourage investment but they ...
Effects of Right to Work Laws on Employees, Unions, and ... right-to-work-laws.johnwcooper.com/ - Similarto Effects of Right to Work Laws on Employees, Unions, and ...
The Taft-Hartley Act, which allows states to make Right to Work laws, was .... state earns about $5,333 less a year than workers in other states”(“RTW States Are”)..... The unemployed person makes no money, machine worker new makes $3,...
Right to Work - St Louis Building and Construction Trades Council www.stlouisbuildingconstructiontrades.org/rig...
Workers in RTW states make $5333.00 less than the average worker in other states; Twenty one percent more of the people in RTW states lack health insurance ...
Not to long ago union member was making comment on radio station...he was making $20.00 / hr. of that, half was union dues and from other half ($10.00), he has to pay taxes and all other deductions. He left his job, he said I want to make $20.00/ hr for myself and not have union over my head.

All grocery stores like Vons, Lucky, Albertsons are closing because of unions, groceries are to expensive. Union demands are to much ...

Now under Obamacare we will see what's going to happen with health insurance????? How many companies will be out of business ...

Thanks for the info...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Some Random Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the right to look for another job if you don't like the unions. Isn't that what you conservatives say whenever people talk about low wage jobs? Turnabout is fair play.
Unions, going to be thing of the past...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions = communism
Democraps = marxism
Thugs = crime and anarchy
Don't believe this, just ask Jimmy Hoffa, if you can find him.
Trust me I know KYMI ...my father didn't want to be member of a Communist party back home, that was years ago...he was never promoted, but he was proud man...I learned so much from him! He always told me...
"Be proud and don't ever kiss up"!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Lets revisit the recent Second Amendment discussion:

Banning any fire arms in a nation where over 80 million people admit they own a gun (and millions more will not even answer)...is like banning water while you are in the middle of an ocean...will not work!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
KYMI

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me I know KYMI ...my father didn't want to be member of a Communist party back home, that was years ago...he was never promoted, but he was proud man...I learned so much from him! He always told me...
"Be proud and don't ever kiss up"!
I would rather go down with the ship than to surrender my convictions! Your father was a great man!
KYMI

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Some Random Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the right to look for another job if you don't like the unions. Isn't that what you conservatives say whenever people talk about low wage jobs? Turnabout is fair play.
There is another option, instead of leaving your job, they can change it, like getting rid of unions!

GO MICHIGAN! BUST THE UNIONS!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather go down with the ship than to surrender my convictions! Your father was a great man!
Thank you KYMI...yes he was!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling me grandma?
It's was just misunderstanding...
You are 100% correct and I like Obama as much as you doo...I know what he stands for and I always said...OBAMA IS NOT AMERICA'S FRIEND...I know what dictatorship is and what sharia law is and what Obama likes to do with old and disabled ...I know what Obamacare is and how bad and expensive going to be for everyone.
TRUST ME I KNOW!
No, I was saying bye to my grandmother if Obama has his way.

This was my view of what Obama is planning. Everything is in place and the Republicans are cowering. We seem to have a lot of cowards in America and this will be like the "Fall of the Roman Empire".

Prepare for the fall of America and everyone that supported this man including people on the right will be subjected to what is coming our way.

It will not be a pretty site.

Watch what is happening with Israel.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was saying bye to my grandmother if Obama has his way.
This was my view of what Obama is planning. Everything is in place and the Republicans are cowering. We seem to have a lot of cowards in America and this will be like the "Fall of the Roman Empire".
Prepare for the fall of America and everyone that supported this man including people on the right will be subjected to what is coming our way.
It will not be a pretty site.
Watch what is happening with Israel.
I don't ever remember to have such ache in my stomach and fear for America since Obama was elected. My God, he is so wrong for America ...
Something is going on, but it's nothing good.
People on the right will realize how wrong they were supporting Obama but it's going to be to late. America is going down ...

I do watch news around the world...all bad!
BEWARE

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

The extremists on both sides do their best to stir the rest of the party into thinking the worst of the other party. Only the republican will willing believe rantings of their extremists. you call me Liberal, if anything I would be a Democrat. I love guns! But I don't think you need an auto assault weapon to hunt squirrels. I think abortion should be a womans choice! But I don't think it should be used as a form of birth control. I believe in God. Just not a hateful, vengeful, political god. I believe the poor and minorities aren't lazy. I believe people want to work, to buy things for their kids they never could afford, to create a better society for their children and all the children of the coming generations.
Your leaders can't keep blocking every jobs creating bill that is brought up, then condemn the unemployed.Bring back the jobs. When are are all those "companies are people too" super rich going to start creating living wage or better they have been promising since gesus george signed the bill into affect?
Oh well, if people aren't willing to come together for the betterment of the human race. then we're ALL doomed anyway.
God will condemn us for destroying our future.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

American Lady wrote:
JUST "heard" it THUNDER !!! ;0)
1:50am Dec 10 Monday morning ...
I had a dream it was AWESOME!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

...and then it changed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

went outside at 5am...5: 03 The real SHOW BEGAN!
Complete with lightning!
It's a cold rain this morning, makes my coffee better!
Some Random Dude

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
There is another option, instead of leaving your job, they can change it, like getting rid of unions!
GO MICHIGAN! BUST THE UNIONS!
Just like there's the option of taking steps to legally change the system when jobs have unlivable wages, like unionizing... but when people do that they are "whiny liberals" or "communists", right?
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Lets revisit the recent Second Amendment discussion:
Banning any fire arms in a nation where over 80 million people admit they own a gun (and millions more will not even answer)...is like banning water while you are in the middle of an ocean...will not work!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
True. But the talk about Banning Guns gets a lot of votes for the Repub side. Most of the gun bans has came from Repubs. They just never talk about it and the people they play to are too stupid to look it up on their own.
Reagan as Gov. had a complete ban on guns in CA.
Bush banned assault weapons and more than 10 RD. clips.
Obama signed a law that allows carry on Federal Lands and on trains.
Which side bans 2nd Amendment Rights?
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

unliveable wage what is it does it exist
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Up all night again deadbeat.
Watch out. When I tracked her posting for 30 hours straight about a month ago she threatened to get her lawyer on me. hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mayan calendar stops on Dec 21st for a reason, the person working on creating it died from AIDS from being infected from a contaminated needle shared by liberal Mayans and obamacare at that time just let them die.
Like I posted. You should have went back and at least got your GED. I'm sure life has been hard on someone like you who's intellect stopped at the 7th grade.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>True. But the talk about Banning Guns gets a lot of votes for the Repub side. Most of the gun bans has came from Repubs. They just never talk about it and the people they play to are too stupid to look it up on their own.
DIMOCRATS!

The One Hundred Third United States Congress was a meeting of the legislative branch of the United States federal government, composed of the United States Senate and the United States House of Representatives. It met in Washington, D.C. from January 3, 1993 to January 3, 1995, during the first two years of Bill Clinton's presidency. The apportionment of seats in the House of Representatives was based on the Twenty-first Census of the United States in 1990. Both chambers had a Democratic majority.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>True. But the talk about Banning Guns gets a lot of votes for the Repub side. Most of the gun bans has came from Repubs. They just never talk about it and the people they play to are too stupid to look it up on their own.
Obama signed LAWS passed by REUBLICAN MAJORITY! He knew had had no choice.

The REUBLICANS support the 2nd amendment the Dimocrats would like nothing more than to strip all Americans of ALL GUNS!
You fool your self...NOT ME!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Anti-gun Legislator Faces Weapons Charge :

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/1...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Hey libs! Can't take it when you lose some power! Gotta uprise and start chaos in our legislative process? Thats all you libs know, whine, whine, whine and blame the repubs!

This was tweeted in Michigan. The Tweet identifies UAW 600 as the location for the training and also includes Occupy Detroit.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, bad ol repubs gonna take away our hammock and food stamps, WAAAAAAAA

Civil Disobedience training this Saturday at UAW Local 600 in Detroit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
House cleaning 16 min Joe 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 128,923
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr hillian 81,559
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 5 hr Melussa 1
Teresa Johnson and Rex 6 hr Dang 2
Jason Lee (Oct '13) 6 hr PalfromGA 7
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••