'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
BEWARE

Winchester, KY

#67675 Dec 9, 2012
KYMI wrote:
Storm pummels Upper Midwest , Northern Plains with heavy snow, wind; travelers urged to stay off roads
This is Bushs fault too!
Why is it, that when bush was president, the stars on the republican symbols were turned upside down. And still are to this day?
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67676 Dec 9, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not all. Those Least Educated States, AKA Red States, receive the most Gov Assistance in the way of Food Stamps, Medicaid, SSI, etc Financed by the Tax dollars of the Educated, States. Go figure.
Rmoneys' 47% so to speak.
LOL, I absolutely love it, trying to link education to intelligence in voting - when the most educated people in politics are from liberal institutions, and we have the worst economic situation in U.S. history, the biggest political disaster in U.S. history - even more so that started the civil war, and you consider in some sick way educated people voted for oblamer! LOLOL, I gotta share this with some of my very educated work associates, oh, by the way, hows the red state budgets stack up against the blue state 'educated ones'? LOL,

I must say I haven't been to a movie theatre since I have been on topix, too entertaining and costs nothing.
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

#67677 Dec 9, 2012
BEWARE wrote:
In my opinion. The mark of the beast on the forehead, is the way certain people have been brainwashed to think. The mark on the hand, is how they carry out those thoughts.
For instance: one political party thinking as one, convincing themselves and others that the people in the other party or non party are less or non human. Giving justification to commit evil acts on them, even kill them. The second anti-Christ (hitler)did this to the Jews. Unfortunately I see the same sort of pattern, except the evil ones that own the souls of the republican leaders aren't going to try and wipe out races of people but classes of people. Imagine the beast as not A man, but a generation of man. The anti-Christ will be their leader. The next republican president will be the anti-Christ.?jeb bush? The people on this thread and many other right wing extremist sites are paving the path for the anti-Christ. In My opinion, most of you already wear the mark of the beast. Think very carefully about it before you start making the same old hateful gibberish remarks. Your very souls are in danger!
here's your sign

16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes(forehead): for by strength of hand the Lord brought us forth out of Egypt.
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67678 Dec 9, 2012
BEWARE wrote:
In my opinion. The mark of the beast on the forehead, is the way certain people have been brainwashed to think. The mark on the hand, is how they carry out those thoughts.
For instance: one political party thinking as one, convincing themselves and others that the people in the other party or non party are less or non human. Giving justification to commit evil acts on them, even kill them. The second anti-Christ (hitler)did this to the Jews. Unfortunately I see the same sort of pattern, except the evil ones that own the souls of the republican leaders aren't going to try and wipe out races of people but classes of people. Imagine the beast as not A man, but a generation of man. The anti-Christ will be their leader. The next republican president will be the anti-Christ.?jeb bush? The people on this thread and many other right wing extremist sites are paving the path for the anti-Christ. In My opinion, most of you already wear the mark of the beast. Think very carefully about it before you start making the same old hateful gibberish remarks. Your very souls are in danger!
Wow, this is liberal interpretation of biblical knowledge, Jeb Bush? LOL,
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67679 Dec 9, 2012
BEWARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it, that when bush was president, the stars on the republican symbols were turned upside down. And still are to this day?
dunno, but I'm sure it was Bushs fault.
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67680 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Right-to-Work www.unionsrule.com/Right-to-Work.html
One thing that corporations do not do is give out money out of the goodness of their hearts.... Workers in RTW states make less - averaging $5,500 less a year.
Right to Work | Building the Middle Class buildingthemiddleclass.org/issues/right-to-wo...
Workers in RTW states—union and non-union alike—earn less than their peers in other states. RTW laws, in other words, do not discourage investment but they ...
Effects of Right to Work Laws on Employees, Unions, and ... right-to-work-laws.johnwcooper.com/ - Similarto Effects of Right to Work Laws on Employees, Unions, and ...
The Taft-Hartley Act, which allows states to make Right to Work laws, was .... state earns about $5,333 less a year than workers in other states”(“RTW States Are”)..... The unemployed person makes no money, machine worker new makes $3,...
Right to Work - St Louis Building and Construction Trades Council www.stlouisbuildingconstructiontrades.org/rig...
Workers in RTW states make $5333.00 less than the average worker in other states; Twenty one percent more of the people in RTW states lack health insurance ...
Wrong again! Worked for a non-union organization for many years, they gave bonus and other wonderful perks. Then a liberal took over and ended it all. Tried to unionize, company went out of business. Union thugs destroy not only their own companies but the others that provide products to them as well. GM is the biggest example!
icu

Louisville, KY

#67681 Dec 9, 2012
o-well
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67682 Dec 9, 2012
BEWARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Just figured it out, because they hired low wage democrats to make the flags and since they were not use to what a real flag looked like, they got it upside down.
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67683 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions are Communist thugs and bunch of parasites ...shouldn't have be mandatory ...if I want to be union member, that is my choice...you have no right to force anyone to be union member. CHOICE ...!!!!!
Unions = communism
Democraps = marxism
Thugs = crime and anarchy

Don't believe this, just ask Jimmy Hoffa, if you can find him.

BEWARE

Winchester, KY

#67684 Dec 9, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>here's your sign
16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes(forehead): for by strength of hand the Lord brought us forth out of Egypt.
I still don't see how this could be interpreted as a literal mark on the body.
If hitler was the second beast, where were the literal marks of him on their bodies?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67685 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Right-to-Work www.unionsrule.com/Right-to-Work.html
One thing that corporations do not do is give out money out of the goodness of their hearts.... Workers in RTW states make less - averaging $5,500 less a year.
Right to Work | Building the Middle Class buildingthemiddleclass.org/issues/right-to-wo...
Workers in RTW states—union and non-union alike—earn less than their peers in other states. RTW laws, in other words, do not discourage investment but they ...
Effects of Right to Work Laws on Employees, Unions, and ... right-to-work-laws.johnwcooper.com/ - Similarto Effects of Right to Work Laws on Employees, Unions, and ...
The Taft-Hartley Act, which allows states to make Right to Work laws, was .... state earns about $5,333 less a year than workers in other states”(“RTW States Are”)..... The unemployed person makes no money, machine worker new makes $3,...
Right to Work - St Louis Building and Construction Trades Council www.stlouisbuildingconstructiontrades.org/rig...
Workers in RTW states make $5333.00 less than the average worker in other states; Twenty one percent more of the people in RTW states lack health insurance ...
Not to long ago union member was making comment on radio station...he was making $20.00 / hr. of that, half was union dues and from other half ($10.00), he has to pay taxes and all other deductions. He left his job, he said I want to make $20.00/ hr for myself and not have union over my head.

All grocery stores like Vons, Lucky, Albertsons are closing because of unions, groceries are to expensive. Union demands are to much ...

Now under Obamacare we will see what's going to happen with health insurance????? How many companies will be out of business ...

Thanks for the info...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67686 Dec 9, 2012
Some Random Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the right to look for another job if you don't like the unions. Isn't that what you conservatives say whenever people talk about low wage jobs? Turnabout is fair play.
Unions, going to be thing of the past...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67687 Dec 9, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions = communism
Democraps = marxism
Thugs = crime and anarchy
Don't believe this, just ask Jimmy Hoffa, if you can find him.
Trust me I know KYMI ...my father didn't want to be member of a Communist party back home, that was years ago...he was never promoted, but he was proud man...I learned so much from him! He always told me...
"Be proud and don't ever kiss up"!

Since: Dec 11

#67689 Dec 9, 2012
Lets revisit the recent Second Amendment discussion:

Banning any fire arms in a nation where over 80 million people admit they own a gun (and millions more will not even answer)...is like banning water while you are in the middle of an ocean...will not work!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67690 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me I know KYMI ...my father didn't want to be member of a Communist party back home, that was years ago...he was never promoted, but he was proud man...I learned so much from him! He always told me...
"Be proud and don't ever kiss up"!
I would rather go down with the ship than to surrender my convictions! Your father was a great man!
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67691 Dec 9, 2012
Some Random Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the right to look for another job if you don't like the unions. Isn't that what you conservatives say whenever people talk about low wage jobs? Turnabout is fair play.
There is another option, instead of leaving your job, they can change it, like getting rid of unions!

GO MICHIGAN! BUST THE UNIONS!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67692 Dec 9, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather go down with the ship than to surrender my convictions! Your father was a great man!
Thank you KYMI...yes he was!
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#67693 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling me grandma?
It's was just misunderstanding...
You are 100% correct and I like Obama as much as you doo...I know what he stands for and I always said...OBAMA IS NOT AMERICA'S FRIEND...I know what dictatorship is and what sharia law is and what Obama likes to do with old and disabled ...I know what Obamacare is and how bad and expensive going to be for everyone.
TRUST ME I KNOW!
No, I was saying bye to my grandmother if Obama has his way.

This was my view of what Obama is planning. Everything is in place and the Republicans are cowering. We seem to have a lot of cowards in America and this will be like the "Fall of the Roman Empire".

Prepare for the fall of America and everyone that supported this man including people on the right will be subjected to what is coming our way.

It will not be a pretty site.

Watch what is happening with Israel.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67695 Dec 9, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was saying bye to my grandmother if Obama has his way.
This was my view of what Obama is planning. Everything is in place and the Republicans are cowering. We seem to have a lot of cowards in America and this will be like the "Fall of the Roman Empire".
Prepare for the fall of America and everyone that supported this man including people on the right will be subjected to what is coming our way.
It will not be a pretty site.
Watch what is happening with Israel.
I don't ever remember to have such ache in my stomach and fear for America since Obama was elected. My God, he is so wrong for America ...
Something is going on, but it's nothing good.
People on the right will realize how wrong they were supporting Obama but it's going to be to late. America is going down ...

I do watch news around the world...all bad!
BEWARE

Winchester, KY

#67701 Dec 9, 2012
The extremists on both sides do their best to stir the rest of the party into thinking the worst of the other party. Only the republican will willing believe rantings of their extremists. you call me Liberal, if anything I would be a Democrat. I love guns! But I don't think you need an auto assault weapon to hunt squirrels. I think abortion should be a womans choice! But I don't think it should be used as a form of birth control. I believe in God. Just not a hateful, vengeful, political god. I believe the poor and minorities aren't lazy. I believe people want to work, to buy things for their kids they never could afford, to create a better society for their children and all the children of the coming generations.
Your leaders can't keep blocking every jobs creating bill that is brought up, then condemn the unemployed.Bring back the jobs. When are are all those "companies are people too" super rich going to start creating living wage or better they have been promising since gesus george signed the bill into affect?
Oh well, if people aren't willing to come together for the betterment of the human race. then we're ALL doomed anyway.
God will condemn us for destroying our future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If McGhee is this dirty in Campaign, Imagine on... 12 min 30 Votes 16
Indictments 12 min Shoe salesman 65
Tyrone Blalock's unfaithful. 15 min Nosey rosey 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Mike Duquette 131,394
Peace/Brown-A 1 hr Piggy Tails 6
election drawing near 1 hr Vet 4
Mike Warren embezzled money? 2 hr Kenitha 14
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 5 hr Door knob 72
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 16 hr observing 27
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance