'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,081)

Showing posts 61,601 - 61,620 of144,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

whitehair wrote:
Where this Country has gone wrong on the Congress (in my opinion)is to have agreed by amendment to allow the member to run individualy for their offices rather than selecting them from the State Legislatures and sending them to Washington to represent their States.Now they collect money from any and all ,kowtow to the lobbyists and contributators,and the welfare of the Country takes a very back seat.They have forgotten to do the job of working for the Country.As long as they collect money,forget the "do the best for the Country"idea.
I agree! I thought we could fire Congress, how would we do that? Seriously? please don't say civil war...I'm hoping there is a part in the constitution that addresses that but unbeknownst to me.
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q =One+world+religion&hl=en &client=ms-android-hms-tmo bile-us&tbo=u&gl=us &source=android-launcher-w idget&tbm=isch&source= univ&sa=X&ei=bQTFUMuRK aXciQLImoDIBg&ved=0CDMQsAQ &biw=320&bih=508#p=0
Images for ONE WORLD RELIGION.
I couldn't click it...
I read about the illuminati when I was younger, before any conspiracy theorist on news . I'm going to tell you it scared me but it made sense and still does! Just the TV alone. Research the origins and who made sure every household could afford one...TV shows and Hollywood didn't stay ” clean and decent for very long” long enough to get conservative people to allow their wives and kids to watch.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't click it...
I read about the illuminati when I was younger, before any conspiracy theorist on news . I'm going to tell you it scared me but it made sense and still does! Just the TV alone. Research the origins and who made sure every household could afford one...TV shows and Hollywood didn't stay ” clean and decent for very long” long enough to get conservative people to allow their wives and kids to watch.
If you can't watch it here, Google "ONE WORLD RELIGION" and you have alot of information ...
...EVERYTHING IS UNDER NEW WORLD ORDER"...
1. One world government ...
2. One world bank ...
3. One world religion...

Makes sence. Yes, it is scary. People have to wake up before gets to late.

Is U.N. 3rd Antichrist?(Doesn't have to be individual, can be also organization).

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

The country is on a path walking behind a chaos junky.
The Brothers Grimm could write this story.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

RayOne wrote:
The country is on a path walking behind a chaos junky.
The Brothers Grimm could write this story.
I believe this story is the most ominous...
this one is real!

Obama's handlers are writing the script!

Think about it...he said he has been to 57 States.
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Obamies Zombies Says..

(People have to wake up before gets to late.)

Too late Obama got re elected...
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

why do leftwingwhackadoos believe if thyey tell a lie enuff it will become the truth, like republicans wont work with the poor little kenyan what horsepucky, why does obozo look like curious george with a banana stuck up his ass

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Hey guys...
I have a "Motivating" movie for you all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Hey wrote:
Obamies Zombies Says..
(People have to wake up before gets to late.)
Too late Obama got re elected...
Hey, wake up and smell the coffee ...I was not talking about Obama, I was talking about direction, this country is going ...It is not only Obama, it is so much more, like...
NEW WORLD ORDER ...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Obama went to the concert by PSY, a South Korean rapper who just a few years ago called for the death of all American soldiers.

Only a couple years ago Obama wanted Congress to increase the premium payments on the soldiers for their healthcare and when year end budget came, he wanted to withhold the paychecks of our soldiers.

This is where Obama stands. He supports this rapper from S. Korean as he has for the rappers in
American who call for the death of white men.

Obama is working very hard and I watch the news, he is progressing in a fast pace. He is working to
do away with the Republican party and just have one party as in....dictatorship. This will allow him to stay as leader of America for many years as the other dictatorships in other communist nations are doing. We know what the people in these countries live with as in the Sharia Law which makes women virtually prisoners and slaves. Latin countries which restrict their citizens to harsh tactics, including death and then the African countries which not only genocide people as the answer to starvation, selling humans as slaves and even genital mutilation as a form of female ownership by a man.

Read the Obama Healthcare laws, death panels are indeed included in this especially for the elderly and disabled.

Bye bye grandma.
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, wake up and smell the coffee ...I was not talking about Obama, I was talking about direction, this country is going ...It is not only Obama, it is so much more, like...
NEW WORLD ORDER ...
I know you weren't talking about Obama...

I WAS!!!
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

NWO,Wasn't that Hulk Hogan,Big Papa Pump(Scott Steiner)and the gang from the WWF(World Wrestling Federation??? LMAO!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Reality wrote:
Obama went to the concert by PSY, a South Korean rapper who just a few years ago called for the death of all American soldiers.
Only a couple years ago Obama wanted Congress to increase the premium payments on the soldiers for their healthcare and when year end budget came, he wanted to withhold the paychecks of our soldiers.
This is where Obama stands. He supports this rapper from S. Korean as he has for the rappers in
American who call for the death of white men.
Obama is working very hard and I watch the news, he is progressing in a fast pace. He is working to
do away with the Republican party and just have one party as in....dictatorship. This will allow him to stay as leader of America for many years as the other dictatorships in other communist nations are doing. We know what the people in these countries live with as in the Sharia Law which makes women virtually prisoners and slaves. Latin countries which restrict their citizens to harsh tactics, including death and then the African countries which not only genocide people as the answer to starvation, selling humans as slaves and even genital mutilation as a form of female ownership by a man.
Read the Obama Healthcare laws, death panels are indeed included in this especially for the elderly and disabled.
Bye bye grandma.
Are you calling me grandma?

It's was just misunderstanding...

You are 100% correct and I like Obama as much as you doo...I know what he stands for and I always said...OBAMA IS NOT AMERICA'S FRIEND...I know what dictatorship is and what sharia law is and what Obama likes to do with old and disabled ...I know what Obamacare is and how bad and expensive going to be for everyone.
TRUST ME I KNOW!
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

The World Is Gonna End In 12 More Days,LMAO!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling me grandma?
It's was just misunderstanding...
You are 100% correct and I like Obama as much as you doo...I know what he stands for and I always said...OBAMA IS NOT AMERICA'S FRIEND...I know what dictatorship is and what sharia law is and what Obama likes to do with old and disabled ...I know what Obamacare is and how bad and expensive going to be for everyone.
TRUST ME I KNOW!
It was***
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you weren't talking about Obama...
I WAS!!!
I know, I was just kidding ...
KYMI

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
I hope so, then no more libs or democraps.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Hey wrote:
Right...Mayans predicted our end, but not their own demise ...???

I visited few years ago Anthropology museum in Mexico City and went on top of Moon pyramid in Chichen Itza...it is amazing!

Mayans killed their own men, women, even children. Sacrificed to their Gods and killing sometimes 80,000 people around the clock...

All tho, they were excellent astrologers and mathematicians...
KYMI

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
http://www.cuttingedge.org/New s/n1094.cfm
ONE-WORLD RELIGION NOW OFFICIALLY BORN!! A SPIRITUAL EQUIVALENT TO THE
UNITED NATIONS!
1. One world government...
2. One world bank...
3. One world religion...
Few to control the world? Is that possible?
==========
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

==========

VICARIUS FILII DEI

V = 5
I = 1
C = 100
A = no value
R = no value
I = 1
U/V = 5
S = no value
==========

F = no value
I = 1
L = 50
I = 1
I = 1
==========

D = 500
E = no value
I = 1
----------

112 + 53 + 501 = 666

KYMI

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this story is the most ominous...
this one is real!
Obama's handlers are writing the script!
Think about it...he said he has been to 57 States.
Oblamer will not be the anti-Christ, he is not smart enough, it must be someone with intellect to carry it out without a teleprompter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,601 - 61,620 of144,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Quantummist 128,055
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Poles 26,170
Barbourville topix 4 hr Rumors 11
Re. Maggie Milles 5 hr Just Looking 1
Truddy 5 hr Just Looking 3
looking for a mini pot belly pig 6 hr Shy 3
KC Basketball Coach 6 hr Panther Fanz 71
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 7 hr onefoehim 390
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters