'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182423 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67687 Dec 9, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions = communism
Democraps = marxism
Thugs = crime and anarchy
Don't believe this, just ask Jimmy Hoffa, if you can find him.
Trust me I know KYMI ...my father didn't want to be member of a Communist party back home, that was years ago...he was never promoted, but he was proud man...I learned so much from him! He always told me...
"Be proud and don't ever kiss up"!

Since: Dec 11

#67689 Dec 9, 2012
Lets revisit the recent Second Amendment discussion:

Banning any fire arms in a nation where over 80 million people admit they own a gun (and millions more will not even answer)...is like banning water while you are in the middle of an ocean...will not work!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67690 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me I know KYMI ...my father didn't want to be member of a Communist party back home, that was years ago...he was never promoted, but he was proud man...I learned so much from him! He always told me...
"Be proud and don't ever kiss up"!
I would rather go down with the ship than to surrender my convictions! Your father was a great man!
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67691 Dec 9, 2012
Some Random Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the right to look for another job if you don't like the unions. Isn't that what you conservatives say whenever people talk about low wage jobs? Turnabout is fair play.
There is another option, instead of leaving your job, they can change it, like getting rid of unions!

GO MICHIGAN! BUST THE UNIONS!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67692 Dec 9, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather go down with the ship than to surrender my convictions! Your father was a great man!
Thank you KYMI...yes he was!
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#67693 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling me grandma?
It's was just misunderstanding...
You are 100% correct and I like Obama as much as you doo...I know what he stands for and I always said...OBAMA IS NOT AMERICA'S FRIEND...I know what dictatorship is and what sharia law is and what Obama likes to do with old and disabled ...I know what Obamacare is and how bad and expensive going to be for everyone.
TRUST ME I KNOW!
No, I was saying bye to my grandmother if Obama has his way.

This was my view of what Obama is planning. Everything is in place and the Republicans are cowering. We seem to have a lot of cowards in America and this will be like the "Fall of the Roman Empire".

Prepare for the fall of America and everyone that supported this man including people on the right will be subjected to what is coming our way.

It will not be a pretty site.

Watch what is happening with Israel.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67695 Dec 9, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was saying bye to my grandmother if Obama has his way.
This was my view of what Obama is planning. Everything is in place and the Republicans are cowering. We seem to have a lot of cowards in America and this will be like the "Fall of the Roman Empire".
Prepare for the fall of America and everyone that supported this man including people on the right will be subjected to what is coming our way.
It will not be a pretty site.
Watch what is happening with Israel.
I don't ever remember to have such ache in my stomach and fear for America since Obama was elected. My God, he is so wrong for America ...
Something is going on, but it's nothing good.
People on the right will realize how wrong they were supporting Obama but it's going to be to late. America is going down ...

I do watch news around the world...all bad!
BEWARE

Winchester, KY

#67701 Dec 9, 2012
The extremists on both sides do their best to stir the rest of the party into thinking the worst of the other party. Only the republican will willing believe rantings of their extremists. you call me Liberal, if anything I would be a Democrat. I love guns! But I don't think you need an auto assault weapon to hunt squirrels. I think abortion should be a womans choice! But I don't think it should be used as a form of birth control. I believe in God. Just not a hateful, vengeful, political god. I believe the poor and minorities aren't lazy. I believe people want to work, to buy things for their kids they never could afford, to create a better society for their children and all the children of the coming generations.
Your leaders can't keep blocking every jobs creating bill that is brought up, then condemn the unemployed.Bring back the jobs. When are are all those "companies are people too" super rich going to start creating living wage or better they have been promising since gesus george signed the bill into affect?
Oh well, if people aren't willing to come together for the betterment of the human race. then we're ALL doomed anyway.
God will condemn us for destroying our future.

#67709 Dec 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
JUST "heard" it THUNDER !!! ;0)
1:50am Dec 10 Monday morning ...
I had a dream it was AWESOME!:

...and then it changed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

went outside at 5am...5: 03 The real SHOW BEGAN!
Complete with lightning!
It's a cold rain this morning, makes my coffee better!
Some Random Dude

Santa Cruz, CA

#67710 Dec 10, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
There is another option, instead of leaving your job, they can change it, like getting rid of unions!
GO MICHIGAN! BUST THE UNIONS!
Just like there's the option of taking steps to legally change the system when jobs have unlivable wages, like unionizing... but when people do that they are "whiny liberals" or "communists", right?
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#67711 Dec 10, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Lets revisit the recent Second Amendment discussion:
Banning any fire arms in a nation where over 80 million people admit they own a gun (and millions more will not even answer)...is like banning water while you are in the middle of an ocean...will not work!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
True. But the talk about Banning Guns gets a lot of votes for the Repub side. Most of the gun bans has came from Repubs. They just never talk about it and the people they play to are too stupid to look it up on their own.
Reagan as Gov. had a complete ban on guns in CA.
Bush banned assault weapons and more than 10 RD. clips.
Obama signed a law that allows carry on Federal Lands and on trains.
Which side bans 2nd Amendment Rights?
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#67712 Dec 10, 2012
unliveable wage what is it does it exist
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#67716 Dec 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Up all night again deadbeat.
Watch out. When I tracked her posting for 30 hours straight about a month ago she threatened to get her lawyer on me. hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#67717 Dec 10, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mayan calendar stops on Dec 21st for a reason, the person working on creating it died from AIDS from being infected from a contaminated needle shared by liberal Mayans and obamacare at that time just let them die.
Like I posted. You should have went back and at least got your GED. I'm sure life has been hard on someone like you who's intellect stopped at the 7th grade.

#67720 Dec 10, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>True. But the talk about Banning Guns gets a lot of votes for the Repub side. Most of the gun bans has came from Repubs. They just never talk about it and the people they play to are too stupid to look it up on their own.
DIMOCRATS!

The One Hundred Third United States Congress was a meeting of the legislative branch of the United States federal government, composed of the United States Senate and the United States House of Representatives. It met in Washington, D.C. from January 3, 1993 to January 3, 1995, during the first two years of Bill Clinton's presidency. The apportionment of seats in the House of Representatives was based on the Twenty-first Census of the United States in 1990. Both chambers had a Democratic majority.

#67722 Dec 10, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>True. But the talk about Banning Guns gets a lot of votes for the Repub side. Most of the gun bans has came from Repubs. They just never talk about it and the people they play to are too stupid to look it up on their own.
Obama signed LAWS passed by REUBLICAN MAJORITY! He knew had had no choice.

The REUBLICANS support the 2nd amendment the Dimocrats would like nothing more than to strip all Americans of ALL GUNS!
You fool your self...NOT ME!

#67724 Dec 10, 2012
Anti-gun Legislator Faces Weapons Charge :

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/1...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67727 Dec 10, 2012
Hey libs! Can't take it when you lose some power! Gotta uprise and start chaos in our legislative process? Thats all you libs know, whine, whine, whine and blame the repubs!

This was tweeted in Michigan. The Tweet identifies UAW 600 as the location for the training and also includes Occupy Detroit.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, bad ol repubs gonna take away our hammock and food stamps, WAAAAAAAA

Civil Disobedience training this Saturday at UAW Local 600 in Detroit.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67728 Dec 10, 2012
Some Random Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like there's the option of taking steps to legally change the system when jobs have unlivable wages, like unionizing... but when people do that they are "whiny liberals" or "communists", right?
Not in the beginning they weren't, but now they are!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67730 Dec 10, 2012
one more post before I head off to liberal land for the day,

Hey wtf, found your last radio station call in, you disguised your voice though, but we all knew it was you,

&fe ature=related

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Immanuel 137,919
Scotty Powell selling pot wide open !!!!! 57 min hates noesy rat-f... 4
divorce lawyer 1 hr Stanley 2
tess fisher (Nov '10) 4 hr gim 5
Thompson park splash pad OPEN !!! 4 hr T gray 11
AMAZING Knox Co. Video. 5 hr guillible 1
Anna Gail Collins 10 hr for sure 5
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]