'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,081)

Showing posts 61,601 - 61,620 of139,026
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Notsofast

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
"Bleed all that you can BLEED"
courtesy of the U.S. Giverment!
http://ssdisabilitytoday.com/FreeBenefits/...
Please note: it says "Free Benefits"
as oppose to "Build your retirement package".
Retirement is soon obsolete at this rate
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh believe me, I have!! I do every single Monday morning copy paste send same messages to all of them, doesn't matter, look at the voter fraud they've proven yet do nothing! Oh I don't even want to get started....it begins and ends for me when I heard him say ” I will NOT leave my people behind” I knew Who his people were, NOT Americans. Look who he has been surrounded by in influenced by his whole life!!!! That in itself SHOULD HAVE been enough, but when I saw him bow to a terrorist....well I started bowing, to God to help us!!!!
AL you stupid old fat lady pos.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Post Ari !!! ;~)
How can ANYone think ANYthing is FREE ANYmore ???
Even FREEDOM "is" NEVER *FREE*...
IT "all" comes out of SOMEONES pocket!
I was just saying on another forum ...
EVEN the "air" you put in your tires isn't FREE anymore!:)
They have a lil machine @ Deli Marts/Gas stations that charge
$.75 [seventy-five cents for non decimal readers :)]=[3 Quarters *_*]
To PUT "air" in ya tires :)
AL the stupid biotch.
GPa

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Notsofast wrote:
<quoted text>
Retirement is soon obsolete at this rate
Amen
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Isn`t if funny that for many years SS# was called a trust fund?The workers contributed as did the employer and the fund grew.Then the Congress found out they could "borrow" from the fund for ==whatever.Then the liberal view became using the SS# for the addicts of drugs and alcohol and it was called SSI. And it gradually became a source of income for all disabled,related to work or not and regardless of the question of having paid into the fund.All of these things may be good for the ones collecting,but is this what the FUND was for and how it should be used?Of course the laws were changed as the need grew,and the dependency for needs grew.But ,again,is this what the so called "Trust Fund" was for?It really is unfortunate the Fund became something Congress used to help the needy,and did not set up other Trust Funds rather than rob the future from the labor force.But then again,we the People,put them in charge,so we get what we set in motion,don`t we.?

Now the Repubs are pushing out the Tea Party Conservatives.Well,well,broke, here we come!
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

points above gpa at the stoolpushing turdtamper and laughs, why does obozo look like curious george with a banana shoved up his ass
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh believe me, I have!! I do every single Monday morning copy paste send same messages to all of them, doesn't matter, look at the voter fraud they've proven yet do nothing! Oh I don't even want to get started....it begins and ends for me when I heard him say ” I will NOT leave my people behind” I knew Who his people were, NOT Americans. Look who he has been surrounded by in influenced by his whole life!!!! That in itself SHOULD HAVE been enough, but when I saw him bow to a terrorist....well I started bowing, to God to help us!!!!
I do to... the other day got "Constitution" booklet, 2nd time and this time they asked me for a donation ...right!
Couple of years ago, I received Government calendar with all events on it...
3 times wrote to Obama and got all 3 times answer back from his administration.
Secretary of Labor - Hilda Solis ...question about "FAIR PAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS"... I got the answer, yes that is correct...she is protecting her own...Americans can wait on unemployment, while we fight to protect illegals ...
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>AL you stupid old fat lady pos.
Is this another Topix troll as they are called? Who's AL?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1094.cfm

ONE-WORLD RELIGION NOW OFFICIALLY BORN!! A SPIRITUAL EQUIVALENT TO THE
UNITED NATIONS!

1. One world government...
2. One world bank...
3. One world religion...

Few to control the world? Is that possible?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Where this Country has gone wrong on the Congress (in my opinion)is to have agreed by amendment to allow the member to run individualy for their offices rather than selecting them from the State Legislatures and sending them to Washington to represent their States.Now they collect money from any and all ,kowtow to the lobbyists and contributators,and the welfare of the Country takes a very back seat.They have forgotten to do the job of working for the Country.As long as they collect money,forget the "do the best for the Country"idea.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

http://www.google.com/search...

Images for ONE WORLD RELIGION.
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

whitehair wrote:
Where this Country has gone wrong on the Congress (in my opinion)is to have agreed by amendment to allow the member to run individualy for their offices rather than selecting them from the State Legislatures and sending them to Washington to represent their States.Now they collect money from any and all ,kowtow to the lobbyists and contributators,and the welfare of the Country takes a very back seat.They have forgotten to do the job of working for the Country.As long as they collect money,forget the "do the best for the Country"idea.
I agree! I thought we could fire Congress, how would we do that? Seriously? please don't say civil war...I'm hoping there is a part in the constitution that addresses that but unbeknownst to me.
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q =One+world+religion&hl=en &client=ms-android-hms-tmo bile-us&tbo=u&gl=us &source=android-launcher-w idget&tbm=isch&source= univ&sa=X&ei=bQTFUMuRK aXciQLImoDIBg&ved=0CDMQsAQ &biw=320&bih=508#p=0
Images for ONE WORLD RELIGION.
I couldn't click it...
I read about the illuminati when I was younger, before any conspiracy theorist on news . I'm going to tell you it scared me but it made sense and still does! Just the TV alone. Research the origins and who made sure every household could afford one...TV shows and Hollywood didn't stay ” clean and decent for very long” long enough to get conservative people to allow their wives and kids to watch.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't click it...
I read about the illuminati when I was younger, before any conspiracy theorist on news . I'm going to tell you it scared me but it made sense and still does! Just the TV alone. Research the origins and who made sure every household could afford one...TV shows and Hollywood didn't stay ” clean and decent for very long” long enough to get conservative people to allow their wives and kids to watch.
If you can't watch it here, Google "ONE WORLD RELIGION" and you have alot of information ...
...EVERYTHING IS UNDER NEW WORLD ORDER"...
1. One world government ...
2. One world bank ...
3. One world religion...

Makes sence. Yes, it is scary. People have to wake up before gets to late.

Is U.N. 3rd Antichrist?(Doesn't have to be individual, can be also organization).

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

The country is on a path walking behind a chaos junky.
The Brothers Grimm could write this story.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

RayOne wrote:
The country is on a path walking behind a chaos junky.
The Brothers Grimm could write this story.
I believe this story is the most ominous...
this one is real!

Obama's handlers are writing the script!

Think about it...he said he has been to 57 States.
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Obamies Zombies Says..

(People have to wake up before gets to late.)

Too late Obama got re elected...
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

why do leftwingwhackadoos believe if thyey tell a lie enuff it will become the truth, like republicans wont work with the poor little kenyan what horsepucky, why does obozo look like curious george with a banana stuck up his ass

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Hey guys...
I have a "Motivating" movie for you all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Hey wrote:
Obamies Zombies Says..
(People have to wake up before gets to late.)
Too late Obama got re elected...
Hey, wake up and smell the coffee ...I was not talking about Obama, I was talking about direction, this country is going ...It is not only Obama, it is so much more, like...
NEW WORLD ORDER ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,601 - 61,620 of139,026
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
mamas boys 3 min ex neighbor 2
Anyone know April Mullins/April Adams, what is ... 7 min Palin14 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min The_Box 123,140
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Wolf 81,254
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans Are Stupid 16,040
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 3,450
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 1 hr Dave 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE