'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67654 Dec 9, 2012
A cartoon for you libs that explains economics.

KYMI

Mason, MI

#67655 Dec 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
Did you know that Hell was used as a scare tactic??
No, it is a township in Michigan, but interesting it is in a demcrap state.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Michigan
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67656 Dec 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
What the Hell is six hundred 3 score and six...
http://www.revealed.org/vicarius.htm
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#67657 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
In time of 3rd Antichrist, which can be an organization, not just an individual ... is going to brand every person on Earth with number 666.
If you refuse, you want be able to buy, sell, get any kind of care or help. If you take it, it's sine of a beast / devil and when you die, you want be able to enter God's kingdom! Everyone that takes number 666 on their bodies, are DEVIL followers!
Thanks..
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67658 Dec 9, 2012
Question for all you libs out there, is anarchy acceptable to get what you want, even against the laws of the state?
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#67659 Dec 9, 2012
KYMI wrote:
A cartoon for you libs that explains economics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fkk95XLXW0IXX
I've read your post now for about two weeks. All I can say is you should have at least gone back and got your GED. Your post are about 7th grade level at best.
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67660 Dec 9, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>I've read your post now for about two weeks. All I can say is you should have at least gone back and got your GED. Your post are about 7th grade level at best.
My parole officer will be very pleased to hear that.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67662 Dec 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks..
You're welcome :-)))
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67663 Dec 9, 2012
what a proud moment for you libs, your president is entertaining an anti-American rapper! Wow, how progressive! Who would have ever thought?

South Korean rapper PSY is scheduled to perform Sunday evening at a holiday concert attended by President Obama and his family despite controversy over his past lyrics advocating the torture and killing of Americans.

The "Gangnam Style" rapper, born Park Jae-sang, apologized Friday for using what he says was "inflammatory and inappropriate language" in songs a decade ago.

On a 2004 song for a South Korean band, PSY rapped: "Kill those f---ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/09/ps...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67664 Dec 9, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>I've read your post now for about two weeks. All I can say is you should have at least gone back and got your GED. Your post are about 7th grade level at best.
So, "genius" what are you doing on TOPIX?
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67665 Dec 9, 2012
KYMI wrote:
Question for all you libs out there, is anarchy acceptable to get what you want, even against the laws of the state?
Didn't think any of you would answer, you always divert anyway, so here is something to be proud of, liberal union democraps trying to incite anarchy. Libs trying to get cops to put down their guns and join them in protesting against their oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, like I have been saying for years, what a bunch of gutless selfish anti-American traitors.

DEARBORN, Mich.-- More than 200 activists attended training Saturday in preparation for a protest at the Michigan Capitol, where lawmakers are putting the final touches on legislation that would allow workers to stop paying union dues.

Between chants, cheers and applause, organizers warned those at the training to be prepared for insults and obstruction Tuesday in Lansing. The volunteers lined up on opposite sides of a long hall at UAW Local 600 in suburban Detroit and took turn turns portraying protesters and union critics.

"Humanize the situation. Be clear with your intentions. Introduce yourself," national labor activist Lisa Fithian, of Austin, Texas, said through a megaphone. "They're going to do everything they can to criminalize us."

Republicans who control the Michigan Legislature passed legislation Thursday that would allow workers to opt out of paying union dues at businesses where employees are represented by a union. The final version is expected to win approval soon and be signed by Gov. Rick Snyder, also a Republican. Protests and possible civil disobedience are planned because the law would pose a major financial blow to organized labor.

"We are not the violent ones," Fithian told the crowd. "What is it that the police are going to do? What is it that the governor is going to order?... We have to remember: The police are not our enemy in this fight. They're doing a job. It's our job to convince them that they should put their guns down and join the people."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/09/unio...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#67666 Dec 9, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
Top 10 best and worst educated and how they voted.
BEST EDUCATED
Mass
Maryland
Colorado
Conn
Vermont
NJ
Virginia
New Hampshire
NY
Minnesota
WORST EDUCATED
West Virginia
Mississippi
Arkansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Alabama
Nevada
Indiana
Tenn
Oklahoma
Only one, in the WORST EDUCATED state column voted in favor of Obama.
ALL of the BEST EDUCATED states, voted in favor of Obama.
An enormous coincidence?? I think not.
(whistling...)
notice where KY lies.
That is not all. Those Least Educated States, AKA Red States, receive the most Gov Assistance in the way of Food Stamps, Medicaid, SSI, etc Financed by the Tax dollars of the Educated, States. Go figure.
Rmoneys' 47% so to speak.
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67667 Dec 9, 2012
Storm pummels Upper Midwest , Northern Plains with heavy snow, wind; travelers urged to stay off roads

This is Bushs fault too!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67669 Dec 9, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't think any of you would answer, you always divert anyway, so here is something to be proud of, liberal union democraps trying to incite anarchy. Libs trying to get cops to put down their guns and join them in protesting against their oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, like I have been saying for years, what a bunch of gutless selfish anti-American traitors.
DEARBORN, Mich.-- More than 200 activists attended training Saturday in preparation for a protest at the Michigan Capitol, where lawmakers are putting the final touches on legislation that would allow workers to stop paying union dues.
Between chants, cheers and applause, organizers warned those at the training to be prepared for insults and obstruction Tuesday in Lansing. The volunteers lined up on opposite sides of a long hall at UAW Local 600 in suburban Detroit and took turn turns portraying protesters and union critics.
"Humanize the situation. Be clear with your intentions. Introduce yourself," national labor activist Lisa Fithian, of Austin, Texas, said through a megaphone. "They're going to do everything they can to criminalize us."
Republicans who control the Michigan Legislature passed legislation Thursday that would allow workers to opt out of paying union dues at businesses where employees are represented by a union. The final version is expected to win approval soon and be signed by Gov. Rick Snyder, also a Republican. Protests and possible civil disobedience are planned because the law would pose a major financial blow to organized labor.
"We are not the violent ones," Fithian told the crowd. "What is it that the police are going to do? What is it that the governor is going to order?... We have to remember: The police are not our enemy in this fight. They're doing a job. It's our job to convince them that they should put their guns down and join the people."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/09/unio...
Unions are Communist thugs and bunch of parasites ...shouldn't have be mandatory ...if I want to be union member, that is my choice...you have no right to force anyone to be union member. CHOICE ...!!!!!

Since: Dec 11

.

#67670 Dec 9, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not all. Those Least Educated States, AKA Red States, receive the most Gov Assistance in the way of Food Stamps, Medicaid, SSI, etc Financed by the Tax dollars of the Educated, States. Go figure.
Rmoneys' 47% so to speak.
Show your references: "IF" they exist we cans see for our self...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#67671 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions are Communist thugs and bunch of parasites ...shouldn't have be mandatory ...if I want to be union member, that is my choice...you have no right to force anyone to be union member. CHOICE ...!!!!!
Right-to-Work www.unionsrule.com/Right-to-Work.html

One thing that corporations do not do is give out money out of the goodness of their hearts.... Workers in RTW states make less - averaging $5,500 less a year.
Right to Work | Building the Middle Class buildingthemiddleclass.org/issues/right-to-wo...

Workers in RTW states—union and non-union alike—earn less than their peers in other states. RTW laws, in other words, do not discourage investment but they ...
Effects of Right to Work Laws on Employees, Unions, and ... right-to-work-laws.johnwcooper.com/ - Similarto Effects of Right to Work Laws on Employees, Unions, and ...

The Taft-Hartley Act, which allows states to make Right to Work laws, was .... state earns about $5,333 less a year than workers in other states”(“RTW States Are”)..... The unemployed person makes no money, machine worker new makes $3,...
Right to Work - St Louis Building and Construction Trades Council www.stlouisbuildingconstructiontrades.org/rig...

Workers in RTW states make $5333.00 less than the average worker in other states; Twenty one percent more of the people in RTW states lack health insurance ...
BEWARE

Winchester, KY

#67672 Dec 9, 2012
In my opinion. The mark of the beast on the forehead, is the way certain people have been brainwashed to think. The mark on the hand, is how they carry out those thoughts.
For instance: one political party thinking as one, convincing themselves and others that the people in the other party or non party are less or non human. Giving justification to commit evil acts on them, even kill them. The second anti-Christ (hitler)did this to the Jews. Unfortunately I see the same sort of pattern, except the evil ones that own the souls of the republican leaders aren't going to try and wipe out races of people but classes of people. Imagine the beast as not A man, but a generation of man. The anti-Christ will be their leader. The next republican president will be the anti-Christ.?jeb bush? The people on this thread and many other right wing extremist sites are paving the path for the anti-Christ. In My opinion, most of you already wear the mark of the beast. Think very carefully about it before you start making the same old hateful gibberish remarks. Your very souls are in danger!
Some Random Dude

Santa Cruz, CA

#67673 Dec 9, 2012
Study: Fox News viewers have an average IQ of 80! I think they were being generous on that one :)
Some Random Dude

Santa Cruz, CA

#67674 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions are Communist thugs and bunch of parasites ...shouldn't have be mandatory ...if I want to be union member, that is my choice...you have no right to force anyone to be union member. CHOICE ...!!!!!
You have the right to look for another job if you don't like the unions. Isn't that what you conservatives say whenever people talk about low wage jobs? Turnabout is fair play.
BEWARE

Winchester, KY

#67675 Dec 9, 2012
KYMI wrote:
Storm pummels Upper Midwest , Northern Plains with heavy snow, wind; travelers urged to stay off roads
This is Bushs fault too!
Why is it, that when bush was president, the stars on the republican symbols were turned upside down. And still are to this day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kids free glasses and hearing checked 31 min shame on u 12
Maryann smith (Mar '12) 33 min Friend 17
robbery 54 min deadly robbery to... 2
Bastards 1 hr gator 9
Best dentist in Barbourville 1 hr helpful 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,966
To the Garland family 3 hr The way it is 8
dinky phipps 7 hr The hard truth 8
who's the best lay from the creek 12 hr Truth 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Sun Lisa 185
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:56 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:56PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Live Score, Highlights and Analysis
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Live Cincinnati Score and Analysis
NBC Sports 4:43 PM
Peyton Manning starting for Broncos vs Bengals - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:49 PM
Andy Dalton throws pick-six as prime time nightmare continues
Yahoo! Sports 6:22 PM
Broncos, Bengals tied at 7 after 1st