'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
61,561 - 61,580 of 150,915 Comments Last updated 21 min ago

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that taking a picture that was created with a smart phone may have GPS information in it, and posting it on a social networking site a person can scan the picture for the GPS info and it will provide exact location information as to where it was taken?
No I didn't!!! Dear Lord!!!! I wonder when what I do in the privacy of my own home will no longer be private!
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there AL.
I've been looking at a website that shows you exactly where certain people live; their names and the satellite view of their home. Actually I was looking at mine. All you need is an address. Interesting enough you can span the neighborhood also, and the names of the people in the neighborhood also appear. If they have a phone that is listed, you also get the phone number. As you pan through this, you can tell exactly how many live in the household and all their names.
What might be of concern to people with young girls is who may be stalking your daughter or wife maybe - or just wanting to know where you live. It can be used in nefarious ways also, by anyone who has ulterior motives or who might be casing your neighborhood. Maybe they just want to watch your home so they can steal the trailer behind your shed.....LOL!
Anyway, I liked it better when all we had was a phone book.
8)
Are you serious?? Which site? I knew they err flying over with small little things taking up close pictures, but names?? WOW! At least with the phone book you could be unlisted!
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very dangerous times...
You don't hear anything what is going on inside or outside the country. People have no clue just argue with each other.
Before Gaddafi was killed, there was people of Lybia on the streets...few days lather there was no one on the streets...RT went with cameras and talk to people ...they were scared and couldn't understand...just questions ..."WHY IS AMERICANS BOMBING US...KILLING CIVILIANS, BOMBING HOSPITALS ...did you hear any of that on any news in U.S.? CNN/BSNBC/FOX ...they're all same, just one is on the left and the others on the right...real news nowhere ...WHAT YOU HEAR THIS DAYS, IT IS ONLY PROPAGANDA AND PERSONAL OPINIONS ...THIS DAYS U.S. IS NO BETTER THAN EUROPE. POLITICIANS ARE LIARS, CORRUPTED, THIEFS AND DESTROYED AMERICA.
EVERYONE OF THEM. YOU HAVE TO BE BLIND NOT TO SEE IT...
They all have money out of country, if something happens to America, they are not going to suffer, WE ARE, because people are uninformed!
People are STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID ...
and buying every BULL CRAP politicians are selling them...
I agree with you.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for this link Jay,
I know about this, NEW WORLD ORDER and
ONE WORLD BANK...people are to naive and U.S. doesn't teach world history so people can better understand what is going on...
As I said before ...Democrats and Republicans, they are all same...

Actually it was Ari who put the video on. I had seen it before but like I said in spite of the millions who saw it, I would guess half don't believe it. The other half don't know what to do about it.

I mean - look who they voted for.

Got the following from a friend and thought it would annoy a few people on here, so I will post it so they can click the little icons in my favor: "Nuts and Clueless." Oh well.........

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a Muslim woman in a burka is only subject to having her neck and head searched.

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if... Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher "cute" but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable.

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if..... The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.

You know you live in Country run by idiots if.... Working class Americans pay for their own health care (and the health care of everyone else) while unmarried women are free to have child after child on the "State's" dime while never being held responsible for their own choices.

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iphones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars). Your government can add anything they want to your kid's water (fluoride, chlorine, etc.) but you are not allowed to give them raw milk.

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... Using the "N" word is considered "hate speech" but writing and singing songs about raping women and killing cops is considered "art
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome Jay...
I just love to watch "Max and Stacey" on RT...
Those two are talking about economy, very passionate.
Americans should leave Middle East. Unless those people want freedom nothing we can doo. They have their own believes since beginning of times. You can't change that.
Only one thing, schools have to start teaching world history ...WWI, WWII and other world events. Do you see when you want to talk about world history, people are clueless. How can you understand others, when you know nothing about
them?
Couldn't agree more!! But what do we do, they don't listen to what we want unless we are stuffing money in their pockets!
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

INDEED! SAD!
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was Ari who put the video on. I had seen it before but like I said in spite of the millions who saw it, I would guess half don't believe it. The other half don't know what to do about it.
Got the following from a friend and thought it would annoy a few people on here, so I will post it so they can click the little icons in my favor: "Nuts and Clueless." Oh well.........
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a Muslim woman in a burka is only subject to having her neck and head searched.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if... Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher "cute" but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if..... The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
You know you live in Country run by idiots if.... Working class Americans pay for their own health care (and the health care of everyone else) while unmarried women are free to have child after child on the "State's" dime while never being held responsible for their own choices.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iphones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars). Your government can add anything they want to your kid's water (fluoride, chlorine, etc.) but you are not allowed to give them raw milk.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... Using the "N" word is considered "hate speech" but writing and singing songs about raping women and killing cops is considered "art
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
God, you are right about everything Jay!
I clicked link inside your answer to Ari, that's why I answered to you instead.

About raw milk, you can get TUBERCULOSIS ...
I know when I was growing up, my grandparents always bring raw milk to a BOIL...remember that!

Don't even try raw milk!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, would you or your friend mind if I used your "idiots" post?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?? Which site? I knew they err flying over with small little things taking up close pictures, but names?? WOW! At least with the phone book you could be unlisted!

Sorry I didn't see your response. I was away for awhile.

Yes, it's serious.

Go to website:

http://neighbors.whitepages.com

Enter your address, and up comes a map of your area...and a list of all neighbors and their phone numbers!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, would you or your friend mind if I used your "idiots" post?

Which one, I have so many...LOL

Just kidding.

Of course not.

8)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
God, you are right about everything Jay!
I clicked link inside your answer to Ari, that's why I answered to you instead.
About raw milk, you can get TUBERCULOSIS ...
I know when I was growing up, my grandparents always bring raw milk to a BOIL...remember that!
Don't even try raw milk!

Yes, but I think the reference to this was how the government came in and shut down an Amish farmer for selling his milk. They even wanted to put the poor man in jail. I guess this is where it comes from. But, no, we do not drink raw milk
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that taking a picture that was created with a smart phone may have GPS information in it, and posting it on a social networking site a person can scan the picture for the GPS info and it will provide exact location information as to where it was taken?

Yes, true.
Consumer Affairs reported on this about two weeks back. Not only that, they said never put your home address on a GPS. You know where you live, and if you use it on vacation - coming home just put something from in the town you live in. You know how to get home from there for heaven sake!! Additionally, you need virus protection on some of these new phones. Anything can be traced back to your computer, too. So be careful not to exploit your family and friends. You are traceable!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one, I have so many...LOL
Just kidding.
Of course not.
8)
That was a good one! LMAO!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but I think the reference to this was how the government came in and shut down an Amish farmer for selling his milk. They even wanted to put the poor man in jail. I guess this is where it comes from. But, no, we do not drink raw milk
Of course, everything you doo, you need permit.
Government is in control. Freedom, what is that?
Chaos

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Chaos and lack of accountability requires control. Welcome home
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting a picture on a social media website doesn't exactly mean you are trying to keep it private now does it?
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! I've seen those ...
There is a "pay" version that is more detailed ...
Scary what Big Brother is DOING !!!
Needs to STOP!
We are/were a PRIVACY respecting people ...
Should be AGAIN !!!:)
Like a "technological" Peeping TOM!
Obama has a way to look through your computer screen and see you AL. Turn off your computer and never use it again.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, everything you doo, you need permit.
Government is in control. Freedom, what is that?
Up all night again Stupid?

You have the freedom to be an ignorant deadbeat pos and you have exercised it.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a good one! LMAO!!!
AL the fat Lady pos.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

wtf you have the freedom to make your hanging noose as tight as you wanna!
You are NOT anonymous.
You cannot take a hint can you...
When you visit "multiple" links with Google analytics and other tracking tools you give your location to anyone(with knowledge and ability).

http://www.google.com/analytics/features/inde...
http://statcounter.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info