'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193893 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#67644 Dec 9, 2012
What the Hell is six hundred 3 score and six...
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67645 Dec 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>AL you stupid old fat lady pos.
wtf, are you a hypocrite? well thats a dumb question, you are a lib, so the answer is obviously yes, but the point is, you keep posting LMFAO, then you call someone else fat, well, you get the point, unless you laugh so much you lost all that weight, but then again, that 84 inch beer belly of yours really stands out in a crowd, especially at the gay bar you work at.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67646 Dec 9, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
==========
VICARIUS FILII DEI
V = 5
I = 1
C = 100
A = no value
R = no value
I = 1
U/V = 5
S = no value
==========
F = no value
I = 1
L = 50
I = 1
I = 1
==========
D = 500
E = no value
I = 1
----------
112 + 53 + 501 = 666
God NO...would people stand-up against it!?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67647 Dec 9, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mayan calendar stops on Dec 21st for a reason, the person working on creating it died from AIDS from being infected from a contaminated needle shared by liberal Mayans and obamacare at that time just let them die.
:-)))

Since: Dec 11

#67648 Dec 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
The "Mark of the BEAST"
6-6-6
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#67649 Dec 9, 2012
Did you know that Hell was used as a scare tactic??

#67650 Dec 9, 2012
oops mak = [mark]

#67651 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67653 Dec 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
In time of 3rd Antichrist, which can be an organization, not just an individual ... is going to brand every person on Earth with number 666.
If you refuse, you want be able to buy, sell, get any kind of care or help. If you take it, it's sine of a beast / devil and when you die, you want be able to enter God's kingdom! Everyone that takes number 666 on their bodies, are DEVIL followers!
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67654 Dec 9, 2012
A cartoon for you libs that explains economics.

KYMI

Mason, MI

#67655 Dec 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
Did you know that Hell was used as a scare tactic??
No, it is a township in Michigan, but interesting it is in a demcrap state.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Michigan
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67656 Dec 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
http://www.revealed.org/vicarius.htm
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#67657 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
In time of 3rd Antichrist, which can be an organization, not just an individual ... is going to brand every person on Earth with number 666.
If you refuse, you want be able to buy, sell, get any kind of care or help. If you take it, it's sine of a beast / devil and when you die, you want be able to enter God's kingdom! Everyone that takes number 666 on their bodies, are DEVIL followers!
Thanks..
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67658 Dec 9, 2012
Question for all you libs out there, is anarchy acceptable to get what you want, even against the laws of the state?
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#67659 Dec 9, 2012
KYMI wrote:
A cartoon for you libs that explains economics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fkk95XLXW0IXX
I've read your post now for about two weeks. All I can say is you should have at least gone back and got your GED. Your post are about 7th grade level at best.
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67660 Dec 9, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>I've read your post now for about two weeks. All I can say is you should have at least gone back and got your GED. Your post are about 7th grade level at best.
My parole officer will be very pleased to hear that.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67662 Dec 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks..
You're welcome :-)))
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67663 Dec 9, 2012
what a proud moment for you libs, your president is entertaining an anti-American rapper! Wow, how progressive! Who would have ever thought?

South Korean rapper PSY is scheduled to perform Sunday evening at a holiday concert attended by President Obama and his family despite controversy over his past lyrics advocating the torture and killing of Americans.

The "Gangnam Style" rapper, born Park Jae-sang, apologized Friday for using what he says was "inflammatory and inappropriate language" in songs a decade ago.

On a 2004 song for a South Korean band, PSY rapped: "Kill those f---ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/09/ps...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67664 Dec 9, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>I've read your post now for about two weeks. All I can say is you should have at least gone back and got your GED. Your post are about 7th grade level at best.
So, "genius" what are you doing on TOPIX?
KYMI

Mason, MI

#67665 Dec 9, 2012
KYMI wrote:
Question for all you libs out there, is anarchy acceptable to get what you want, even against the laws of the state?
Didn't think any of you would answer, you always divert anyway, so here is something to be proud of, liberal union democraps trying to incite anarchy. Libs trying to get cops to put down their guns and join them in protesting against their oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, like I have been saying for years, what a bunch of gutless selfish anti-American traitors.

DEARBORN, Mich.-- More than 200 activists attended training Saturday in preparation for a protest at the Michigan Capitol, where lawmakers are putting the final touches on legislation that would allow workers to stop paying union dues.

Between chants, cheers and applause, organizers warned those at the training to be prepared for insults and obstruction Tuesday in Lansing. The volunteers lined up on opposite sides of a long hall at UAW Local 600 in suburban Detroit and took turn turns portraying protesters and union critics.

"Humanize the situation. Be clear with your intentions. Introduce yourself," national labor activist Lisa Fithian, of Austin, Texas, said through a megaphone. "They're going to do everything they can to criminalize us."

Republicans who control the Michigan Legislature passed legislation Thursday that would allow workers to opt out of paying union dues at businesses where employees are represented by a union. The final version is expected to win approval soon and be signed by Gov. Rick Snyder, also a Republican. Protests and possible civil disobedience are planned because the law would pose a major financial blow to organized labor.

"We are not the violent ones," Fithian told the crowd. "What is it that the police are going to do? What is it that the governor is going to order?... We have to remember: The police are not our enemy in this fight. They're doing a job. It's our job to convince them that they should put their guns down and join the people."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/09/unio...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min uMoron 143,138
Woman ran-over in Mcdonald's parking lot. 14 min blaa 3
Joe Ore arrested again 1 hr John 3
linda 1 hr big daddy 8
Shooting at Walmart??? 1 hr people 53
Harvey Cain 1 hr Haley 1
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 2 hr So so funny 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages