'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
61,541 - 61,560 of 146,970 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Beelzebub

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
And reading clearly isn't your strong suite! The second Amendment is as clear as day, which is why liberals like you try to redefine it. No one said anything about "creative flights of imagination" or the NRA or gun manufactures. People like you on the far-left blame the gun instead of blaming the individual. I bet if people were hanging themselves you would want to limit people from having rope. It's the leftist like you who don't believe in the Constitution which is why you would like to rewrite it.
That's nice. It has nothing at all to do with what I posted earlier, though. So how about we try something a little more difficult for you to tap dance around...a direct question. What does the following phrase mean to you?

"A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State;"

Does it stand on its own? Does it modify what comes after? Does it serve to provide context, clarification, or exposition? Does it mean anything at all, and if not, why was it included?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Beelzebub wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice. It has nothing at all to do with what I posted earlier, though. So how about we try something a little more difficult for you to tap dance around...a direct question. What does the following phrase mean to you?
"A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State;"
Does it stand on its own? Does it modify what comes after? Does it serve to provide context, clarification, or exposition? Does it mean anything at all, and if not, why was it included?
Sorry you can't figure those out on your own :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
12,294,219 watched this video. And, "We, the (dumbass) People" voted these dinosaurs back in!
Hi Jay :)
Hope you're doing well also :)
Also Michigan too :)
Beelzebub

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you can't figure those out on your own :)
Obviously you don't know how to respond when someone asks what something means to *you*. Or else, you're an idiot who thinks they're being clever. Either way.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Beelzebub wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't know how to respond when someone asks what something means to *you*. Or else, you're an idiot who thinks they're being clever. Either way.
I'm an "idiot" :)

I- Intelligent
D- Driven
I- Independent
O- Older
T- TOPIX Poster ...

Who can SEE bullchit a mile away :)
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

hey libs, wheres your oblamer bailout? Guess he doesn't need your votes now does he! Wheres all those conservative cities that are filing bankruptcy? WAAAAAAAAAAAA

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder!

==========
Detroit slashes jobs as bankruptcy rumors build

Detroit Mayor Dave Bing announced at a press conference Friday afternoon that the city would lay off 400-500 workers over the next few months. The city is struggling to fix its troubled finances and stave off a possible Chapter 9 bankruptcy, even as the mayor and city council clash over how to solve the problem.

If Detroit can't get its financial house in order, it could become the largest U.S. city -- at a population of 700,000 -- to file for bankruptcy protection. Earlier this year, two mid-sized California cities -- Stockton and San Bernardino -- filed for bankruptcy.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/detroit-slash...
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Some more hope and change! Great job libs! What vision!

Al Qaeda expansion in Libya part of long-term terror vision

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/07/al...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay :)
Hope you're doing well also :)
Also Michigan too :)

Hey there AL.

I've been looking at a website that shows you exactly where certain people live; their names and the satellite view of their home. Actually I was looking at mine. All you need is an address. Interesting enough you can span the neighborhood also, and the names of the people in the neighborhood also appear. If they have a phone that is listed, you also get the phone number. As you pan through this, you can tell exactly how many live in the household and all their names.

What might be of concern to people with young girls is who may be stalking your daughter or wife maybe - or just wanting to know where you live. It can be used in nefarious ways also, by anyone who has ulterior motives or who might be casing your neighborhood. Maybe they just want to watch your home so they can steal the trailer behind your shed.....LOL!

Anyway, I liked it better when all we had was a phone book.

8)
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Hey libs, watch this video about 3,000 times and maybe you will start to understand why 2013 is going to be a great year economically, NOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an "idiot" :)
I- Intelligent
D- Driven
I- Independent
O- Older
T- TOPIX Poster ...
Who can SEE bullchit a mile away :)
Fully agree. I'd say more than a mile.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
Some more hope and change! Great job libs! What vision!
Al Qaeda expansion in Libya part of long-term terror vision
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/07/al...
I thought Oblamer cured terrorism?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
12,294,219 watched this video. And, "We, the (dumbass) People" voted these dinosaurs back in!
Thanks for this link Jay,
I know about this, NEW WORLD ORDER and
ONE WORLD BANK...people are to naive and U.S. doesn't teach world history so people can better understand what is going on...

As I said before ...Democrats and Republicans, they are all same...

No real news either so people can see what is going on around the world...U.S. is involved in all of it what is going on right now ....

There is going to be taxes on everything ...
Government will have unlimited power over people ...
Obamacare already started to deny in women's care...some of the test you had before once a year, now you're going to have every 3 yrs.

Older and disable people are going to have so many cuts in their benefits ...government doesn't want to support you...end of story.

ONE THING I KNOW, AMERICANS ARE NOT GOING TO PUT UP WITH THIS CRAP...
I'M SURE, THERE IS STILL BRIGHT AND HARD WORKING AMERICANS LEFT, THAT CARE FOR THEIR COUNTRY ...I DON'T THINK, THEY'RE GOING TO WATCH, FEW RICH DESTROY AMERICA BEAUTIFUL AND DOO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Hey libs, heres another one! Oblamer is gonna fix this for everyone by taking more and more from the American people. But I don't expect you to understand this because it will be Bushs fault!

Economic Collapse a Mathematical Certainty

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Oblamer cured terrorism?
He did, but now he has 'man made disasters' to contend with,

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the end of this day is going to be great after all and tomorrow even better, RH...
Thank you! It is better already!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there AL.
I've been looking at a website that shows you exactly where certain people live; their names and the satellite view of their home. Actually I was looking at mine. All you need is an address. Interesting enough you can span the neighborhood also, and the names of the people in the neighborhood also appear. If they have a phone that is listed, you also get the phone number. As you pan through this, you can tell exactly how many live in the household and all their names.
What might be of concern to people with young girls is who may be stalking your daughter or wife maybe - or just wanting to know where you live. It can be used in nefarious ways also, by anyone who has ulterior motives or who might be casing your neighborhood. Maybe they just want to watch your home so they can steal the trailer behind your shed.....LOL!
8)
The information at our finger tips is amazing isn't it? I have been on the site you indicated or one similar.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
He did, but now he has 'man made disasters' to contend with,
Gotta love how liberals think changing the language actually changes the reality.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! It is better already!
See, I had positive thoughts and thinking of you today ... Prayers doo help...
I'm glad your day is better !!!!!
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The information at our finger tips is amazing isn't it? I have been on the site you indicated or one similar.
Did you know that taking a picture that was created with a smart phone may have GPS information in it, and posting it on a social networking site a person can scan the picture for the GPS info and it will provide exact location information as to where it was taken?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there AL.
8)
Yes! I've seen those ...
There is a "pay" version that is more detailed ...
Scary what Big Brother is DOING !!!
Needs to STOP!

We are/were a PRIVACY respecting people ...
Should be AGAIN !!!:)

Like a "technological" Peeping TOM!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for place to rent! 26 min guy 2
Corn for Sale 1 hr gator 7
i miss my amy 1 hr Amy 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Objective Onlooker 128,950
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 3 hr Hand Unloads 3
Dentist AJ Smith 4 hr Been there 3
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 4 hr Wildcat99 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••