'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67560 Dec 8, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
12,294,219 watched this video. And, "We, the (dumbass) People" voted these dinosaurs back in!
Thanks for this link Jay,
I know about this, NEW WORLD ORDER and
ONE WORLD BANK...people are to naive and U.S. doesn't teach world history so people can better understand what is going on...

As I said before ...Democrats and Republicans, they are all same...

No real news either so people can see what is going on around the world...U.S. is involved in all of it what is going on right now ....

There is going to be taxes on everything ...
Government will have unlimited power over people ...
Obamacare already started to deny in women's care...some of the test you had before once a year, now you're going to have every 3 yrs.

Older and disable people are going to have so many cuts in their benefits ...government doesn't want to support you...end of story.

ONE THING I KNOW, AMERICANS ARE NOT GOING TO PUT UP WITH THIS CRAP...
I'M SURE, THERE IS STILL BRIGHT AND HARD WORKING AMERICANS LEFT, THAT CARE FOR THEIR COUNTRY ...I DON'T THINK, THEY'RE GOING TO WATCH, FEW RICH DESTROY AMERICA BEAUTIFUL AND DOO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67561 Dec 8, 2012
Hey libs, heres another one! Oblamer is gonna fix this for everyone by taking more and more from the American people. But I don't expect you to understand this because it will be Bushs fault!

Economic Collapse a Mathematical Certainty

KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67562 Dec 8, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Oblamer cured terrorism?
He did, but now he has 'man made disasters' to contend with,

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67563 Dec 8, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the end of this day is going to be great after all and tomorrow even better, RH...
Thank you! It is better already!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67564 Dec 8, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Hey there AL.
I've been looking at a website that shows you exactly where certain people live; their names and the satellite view of their home. Actually I was looking at mine. All you need is an address. Interesting enough you can span the neighborhood also, and the names of the people in the neighborhood also appear. If they have a phone that is listed, you also get the phone number. As you pan through this, you can tell exactly how many live in the household and all their names.
What might be of concern to people with young girls is who may be stalking your daughter or wife maybe - or just wanting to know where you live. It can be used in nefarious ways also, by anyone who has ulterior motives or who might be casing your neighborhood. Maybe they just want to watch your home so they can steal the trailer behind your shed.....LOL!
Anyway, I liked it better when all we had was a phone book.
8)
The information at our finger tips is amazing isn't it? I have been on the site you indicated or one similar.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#67565 Dec 8, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
He did, but now he has 'man made disasters' to contend with,
Gotta love how liberals think changing the language actually changes the reality.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67566 Dec 8, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! It is better already!
See, I had positive thoughts and thinking of you today ... Prayers doo help...
I'm glad your day is better !!!!!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67567 Dec 8, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The information at our finger tips is amazing isn't it? I have been on the site you indicated or one similar.
Did you know that taking a picture that was created with a smart phone may have GPS information in it, and posting it on a social networking site a person can scan the picture for the GPS info and it will provide exact location information as to where it was taken?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67568 Dec 8, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Hey there AL.
I've been looking at a website that shows you exactly where certain people live; their names and the satellite view of their home. Actually I was looking at mine. All you need is an address. Interesting enough you can span the neighborhood also, and the names of the people in the neighborhood also appear. If they have a phone that is listed, you also get the phone number. As you pan through this, you can tell exactly how many live in the household and all their names.
What might be of concern to people with young girls is who may be stalking your daughter or wife maybe - or just wanting to know where you live. It can be used in nefarious ways also, by anyone who has ulterior motives or who might be casing your neighborhood. Maybe they just want to watch your home so they can steal the trailer behind your shed.....LOL!
Anyway, I liked it better when all we had was a phone book.
8)
Yes! I've seen those ...
There is a "pay" version that is more detailed ...
Scary what Big Brother is DOING !!!
Needs to STOP!

We are/were a PRIVACY respecting people ...
Should be AGAIN !!!:)

Like a "technological" Peeping TOM!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67569 Dec 8, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that taking a picture that was created with a smart phone may have GPS information in it, and posting it on a social networking site a person can scan the picture for the GPS info and it will provide exact location information as to where it was taken?
No I didn't!!! Dear Lord!!!! I wonder when what I do in the privacy of my own home will no longer be private!
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#67570 Dec 8, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Hey there AL.
I've been looking at a website that shows you exactly where certain people live; their names and the satellite view of their home. Actually I was looking at mine. All you need is an address. Interesting enough you can span the neighborhood also, and the names of the people in the neighborhood also appear. If they have a phone that is listed, you also get the phone number. As you pan through this, you can tell exactly how many live in the household and all their names.
What might be of concern to people with young girls is who may be stalking your daughter or wife maybe - or just wanting to know where you live. It can be used in nefarious ways also, by anyone who has ulterior motives or who might be casing your neighborhood. Maybe they just want to watch your home so they can steal the trailer behind your shed.....LOL!
Anyway, I liked it better when all we had was a phone book.
8)
Are you serious?? Which site? I knew they err flying over with small little things taking up close pictures, but names?? WOW! At least with the phone book you could be unlisted!
Reality

Waddy, KY

#67571 Dec 8, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very dangerous times...
You don't hear anything what is going on inside or outside the country. People have no clue just argue with each other.
Before Gaddafi was killed, there was people of Lybia on the streets...few days lather there was no one on the streets...RT went with cameras and talk to people ...they were scared and couldn't understand...just questions ..."WHY IS AMERICANS BOMBING US...KILLING CIVILIANS, BOMBING HOSPITALS ...did you hear any of that on any news in U.S.? CNN/BSNBC/FOX ...they're all same, just one is on the left and the others on the right...real news nowhere ...WHAT YOU HEAR THIS DAYS, IT IS ONLY PROPAGANDA AND PERSONAL OPINIONS ...THIS DAYS U.S. IS NO BETTER THAN EUROPE. POLITICIANS ARE LIARS, CORRUPTED, THIEFS AND DESTROYED AMERICA.
EVERYONE OF THEM. YOU HAVE TO BE BLIND NOT TO SEE IT...
They all have money out of country, if something happens to America, they are not going to suffer, WE ARE, because people are uninformed!
People are STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID ...
and buying every BULL CRAP politicians are selling them...
I agree with you.
Jay

Paris, TN

#67572 Dec 8, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for this link Jay,
I know about this, NEW WORLD ORDER and
ONE WORLD BANK...people are to naive and U.S. doesn't teach world history so people can better understand what is going on...
As I said before ...Democrats and Republicans, they are all same...
**********

Actually it was Ari who put the video on. I had seen it before but like I said in spite of the millions who saw it, I would guess half don't believe it. The other half don't know what to do about it.

I mean - look who they voted for.

Got the following from a friend and thought it would annoy a few people on here, so I will post it so they can click the little icons in my favor: "Nuts and Clueless." Oh well.........

**********

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a Muslim woman in a burka is only subject to having her neck and head searched.

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if... Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher "cute" but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable.

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if..... The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.

You know you live in Country run by idiots if.... Working class Americans pay for their own health care (and the health care of everyone else) while unmarried women are free to have child after child on the "State's" dime while never being held responsible for their own choices.

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iphones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars). Your government can add anything they want to your kid's water (fluoride, chlorine, etc.) but you are not allowed to give them raw milk.

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... Using the "N" word is considered "hate speech" but writing and singing songs about raping women and killing cops is considered "art
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#67573 Dec 8, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome Jay...
I just love to watch "Max and Stacey" on RT...
Those two are talking about economy, very passionate.
Americans should leave Middle East. Unless those people want freedom nothing we can doo. They have their own believes since beginning of times. You can't change that.
Only one thing, schools have to start teaching world history ...WWI, WWII and other world events. Do you see when you want to talk about world history, people are clueless. How can you understand others, when you know nothing about
them?
Couldn't agree more!! But what do we do, they don't listen to what we want unless we are stuffing money in their pockets!
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#67574 Dec 8, 2012
INDEED! SAD!
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Actually it was Ari who put the video on. I had seen it before but like I said in spite of the millions who saw it, I would guess half don't believe it. The other half don't know what to do about it.
I mean - look who they voted for.
Got the following from a friend and thought it would annoy a few people on here, so I will post it so they can click the little icons in my favor: "Nuts and Clueless." Oh well.........
**********
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a Muslim woman in a burka is only subject to having her neck and head searched.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if... Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher "cute" but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if..... The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
You know you live in Country run by idiots if.... Working class Americans pay for their own health care (and the health care of everyone else) while unmarried women are free to have child after child on the "State's" dime while never being held responsible for their own choices.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iphones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars). Your government can add anything they want to your kid's water (fluoride, chlorine, etc.) but you are not allowed to give them raw milk.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... Using the "N" word is considered "hate speech" but writing and singing songs about raping women and killing cops is considered "art
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67575 Dec 8, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Actually it was Ari who put the video on. I had seen it before but like I said in spite of the millions who saw it, I would guess half don't believe it. The other half don't know what to do about it.
I mean - look who they voted for.
Got the following from a friend and thought it would annoy a few people on here, so I will post it so they can click the little icons in my favor: "Nuts and Clueless." Oh well.........
**********
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a Muslim woman in a burka is only subject to having her neck and head searched.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if... Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher "cute" but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if..... The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
You know you live in Country run by idiots if.... Working class Americans pay for their own health care (and the health care of everyone else) while unmarried women are free to have child after child on the "State's" dime while never being held responsible for their own choices.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iphones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars). Your government can add anything they want to your kid's water (fluoride, chlorine, etc.) but you are not allowed to give them raw milk.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... Using the "N" word is considered "hate speech" but writing and singing songs about raping women and killing cops is considered "art
God, you are right about everything Jay!
I clicked link inside your answer to Ari, that's why I answered to you instead.

About raw milk, you can get TUBERCULOSIS ...
I know when I was growing up, my grandparents always bring raw milk to a BOIL...remember that!

Don't even try raw milk!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67576 Dec 8, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Actually it was Ari who put the video on. I had seen it before but like I said in spite of the millions who saw it, I would guess half don't believe it. The other half don't know what to do about it.
I mean - look who they voted for.
Got the following from a friend and thought it would annoy a few people on here, so I will post it so they can click the little icons in my favor: "Nuts and Clueless." Oh well.........
**********
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a Muslim woman in a burka is only subject to having her neck and head searched.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if... Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher "cute" but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if..... The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
You know you live in Country run by idiots if.... Working class Americans pay for their own health care (and the health care of everyone else) while unmarried women are free to have child after child on the "State's" dime while never being held responsible for their own choices.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iphones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars). Your government can add anything they want to your kid's water (fluoride, chlorine, etc.) but you are not allowed to give them raw milk.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if.... Using the "N" word is considered "hate speech" but writing and singing songs about raping women and killing cops is considered "art
Jay, would you or your friend mind if I used your "idiots" post?
Jay

Paris, TN

#67577 Dec 9, 2012
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?? Which site? I knew they err flying over with small little things taking up close pictures, but names?? WOW! At least with the phone book you could be unlisted!
**********

Sorry I didn't see your response. I was away for awhile.

Yes, it's serious.

Go to website:

http://neighbors.whitepages.com

Enter your address, and up comes a map of your area...and a list of all neighbors and their phone numbers!
Jay

Paris, TN

#67579 Dec 9, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, would you or your friend mind if I used your "idiots" post?
*******

Which one, I have so many...LOL

Just kidding.

Of course not.

8)
Jay

Paris, TN

#67580 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
God, you are right about everything Jay!
I clicked link inside your answer to Ari, that's why I answered to you instead.
About raw milk, you can get TUBERCULOSIS ...
I know when I was growing up, my grandparents always bring raw milk to a BOIL...remember that!
Don't even try raw milk!
**********

Yes, but I think the reference to this was how the government came in and shut down an Amish farmer for selling his milk. They even wanted to put the poor man in jail. I guess this is where it comes from. But, no, we do not drink raw milk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 52 min lol 13
German shepard 1 hr Jackie 3
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 1 hr Jack 221
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Known Fact 131,906
Porsche mills 7 hr sad days 25
barbourville affordabe funeral home (Oct '08) 8 hr someone who knows 109
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 9 hr Junes son Jeff Va... 4
To the Garland family 16 hr Friend 5
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... Fri Get a life 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Fri billy 183
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night