'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243978 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Richmond, KY

#67588 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, everything you doo, you need permit.
Government is in control. Freedom, what is that?
Up all night again Stupid?

You have the freedom to be an ignorant deadbeat pos and you have exercised it.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#67589 Dec 9, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a good one! LMAO!!!
AL the fat Lady pos.

Since: Dec 11

.

#67591 Dec 9, 2012
wtf you have the freedom to make your hanging noose as tight as you wanna!
You are NOT anonymous.
You cannot take a hint can you...
When you visit "multiple" links with Google analytics and other tracking tools you give your location to anyone(with knowledge and ability).

http://www.google.com/analytics/features/inde...
http://statcounter.com/
wtf

Richmond, KY

#67592 Dec 9, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
wtf you have the freedom to make your hanging noose as tight as you wanna!
You are NOT anonymous.
You cannot take a hint can you...
When you visit "multiple" links with Google analytics and other tracking tools you give your location to anyone(with knowledge and ability).
http://www.google.com/analytics/features/inde...
http://statcounter.com/
You are a silly little twerp that plays pretend. Now go play Army awhile.

Lmfao
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#67594 Dec 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Up all night again Stupid?
You have the freedom to be an ignorant deadbeat pos and you have exercised it.
Since when you're my keeper stupid?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#67595 Dec 9, 2012
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree more!! But what do we do, they don't listen to what we want unless we are stuffing money in their pockets!
Start writing to White House, your representatives...everybody. If people don't do something, nothing is going to change.
Honey Bee

Greenbrier, AR

#67596 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Start writing to White House, your representatives...everybody. If people don't do something, nothing is going to change.
Oh believe me, I have!! I do every single Monday morning copy paste send same messages to all of them, doesn't matter, look at the voter fraud they've proven yet do nothing! Oh I don't even want to get started....it begins and ends for me when I heard him say ” I will NOT leave my people behind” I knew Who his people were, NOT Americans. Look who he has been surrounded by in influenced by his whole life!!!! That in itself SHOULD HAVE been enough, but when I saw him bow to a terrorist....well I started bowing, to God to help us!!!!
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#67597 Dec 9, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Posting a picture on a social media website doesn't exactly mean you are trying to keep it private now does it?
Why don't you post your full name and social security number on this website, thats what I thought, a retard that makes comments that make no sense,

WAAAAAAA
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#67598 Dec 9, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't!!! Dear Lord!!!! I wonder when what I do in the privacy of my own home will no longer be private!
Never post yoru birthdate either, wont tell on here why but just dont!
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#67599 Dec 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Up all night again Stupid?
You have the freedom to be an ignorant deadbeat pos and you have exercised it.
wtf watches the Flintstones and has a gay ol time!

Since: Dec 11

.

#67603 Dec 9, 2012
"Bleed all that you can BLEED"
courtesy of the U.S. Giverment!

http://ssdisabilitytoday.com/FreeBenefits/...

Please note: it says "Free Benefits"

as oppose to "Build your retirement package".
Thatguy

Hendersonville, TN

#67606 Dec 9, 2012
Everything has a price
Notsofast

Hendersonville, TN

#67607 Dec 9, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
"Bleed all that you can BLEED"
courtesy of the U.S. Giverment!
http://ssdisabilitytoday.com/FreeBenefits/...
Please note: it says "Free Benefits"
as oppose to "Build your retirement package".
Retirement is soon obsolete at this rate
wtf

Richmond, KY

#67608 Dec 9, 2012
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh believe me, I have!! I do every single Monday morning copy paste send same messages to all of them, doesn't matter, look at the voter fraud they've proven yet do nothing! Oh I don't even want to get started....it begins and ends for me when I heard him say ” I will NOT leave my people behind” I knew Who his people were, NOT Americans. Look who he has been surrounded by in influenced by his whole life!!!! That in itself SHOULD HAVE been enough, but when I saw him bow to a terrorist....well I started bowing, to God to help us!!!!
AL you stupid old fat lady pos.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#67609 Dec 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Post Ari !!! ;~)
How can ANYone think ANYthing is FREE ANYmore ???
Even FREEDOM "is" NEVER *FREE*...
IT "all" comes out of SOMEONES pocket!
I was just saying on another forum ...
EVEN the "air" you put in your tires isn't FREE anymore!:)
They have a lil machine @ Deli Marts/Gas stations that charge
$.75 [seventy-five cents for non decimal readers :)]=[3 Quarters *_*]
To PUT "air" in ya tires :)
AL the stupid biotch.
GPa

Hendersonville, TN

#67610 Dec 9, 2012
Notsofast wrote:
<quoted text>
Retirement is soon obsolete at this rate
Amen
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#67612 Dec 9, 2012
Isn`t if funny that for many years SS# was called a trust fund?The workers contributed as did the employer and the fund grew.Then the Congress found out they could "borrow" from the fund for ==whatever.Then the liberal view became using the SS# for the addicts of drugs and alcohol and it was called SSI. And it gradually became a source of income for all disabled,related to work or not and regardless of the question of having paid into the fund.All of these things may be good for the ones collecting,but is this what the FUND was for and how it should be used?Of course the laws were changed as the need grew,and the dependency for needs grew.But ,again,is this what the so called "Trust Fund" was for?It really is unfortunate the Fund became something Congress used to help the needy,and did not set up other Trust Funds rather than rob the future from the labor force.But then again,we the People,put them in charge,so we get what we set in motion,don`t we.?

Now the Repubs are pushing out the Tea Party Conservatives.Well,well,broke, here we come!
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#67613 Dec 9, 2012
points above gpa at the stoolpushing turdtamper and laughs, why does obozo look like curious george with a banana shoved up his ass
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#67614 Dec 9, 2012
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh believe me, I have!! I do every single Monday morning copy paste send same messages to all of them, doesn't matter, look at the voter fraud they've proven yet do nothing! Oh I don't even want to get started....it begins and ends for me when I heard him say ” I will NOT leave my people behind” I knew Who his people were, NOT Americans. Look who he has been surrounded by in influenced by his whole life!!!! That in itself SHOULD HAVE been enough, but when I saw him bow to a terrorist....well I started bowing, to God to help us!!!!
I do to... the other day got "Constitution" booklet, 2nd time and this time they asked me for a donation ...right!
Couple of years ago, I received Government calendar with all events on it...
3 times wrote to Obama and got all 3 times answer back from his administration.
Secretary of Labor - Hilda Solis ...question about "FAIR PAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS"... I got the answer, yes that is correct...she is protecting her own...Americans can wait on unemployment, while we fight to protect illegals ...
Honey Bee

Greenbrier, AR

#67615 Dec 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>AL you stupid old fat lady pos.
Is this another Topix troll as they are called? Who's AL?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Mickey402 153,777
Timmy Jordan aka pork and Shannon 40 min omg 13
School board employees hide cash THEFTS ! 46 min wondering 4
Is Paul Baker a good Disability Lawyer? (Dec '12) 7 hr myrahnna 86
Daniel Boone 2016 8 hr partyondudes 11
Everyone's is for Freedom of Speech............... 9 hr Knox county mad man 4
News Farr back in custody - 9 hr Knox county mad man 1
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 17 hr Martin 101

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages