'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
61,481 - 61,500 of 151,485 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67486 Dec 8, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ.....thanks for the links.
Many of us have been told this, and many of us have read this, but still you can not convince some of these people in this country that they do not wish to be like (US) Americans. They do not want us interfering with their beliefs and centuries old way of life. The men rule, the women have no say-so, and many of them are brought up to believe it is their journey in life to be like slaves inferior to man. If you have seen the marches in the streets and the calling of names by these people toward American and British women, by these women, you would understand they're warped and brainwashed beyond help. The few that would like to change their way of life have no way out.
Liberals will argue that they have a right to their own religion, and I would agree if you are an American it's in our Constitution. Believe as you must. But they are never happy just practicing what they believe in the privacy of their own dwellings. They want everyone to convert to their ideologies, and it's just never going to happen in this country - let alone theirs.
You're welcome Jay...

I just love to watch "Max and Stacey" on RT...
Those two are talking about economy, very passionate.

Americans should leave Middle East. Unless those people want freedom nothing we can doo. They have their own believes since beginning of times. You can't change that.

Only one thing, schools have to start teaching world history ...WWI, WWII and other world events. Do you see when you want to talk about world history, people are clueless. How can you understand others, when you know nothing about
them?
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67487 Dec 8, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually go on internet and look for a independent research, Wikileaks released the best information ...RT ( Russian TV) Al Jazeera, European news and others. I don't rely only on a cable news ...BSNBC, CNN forget it...A lot of times FOX makes me mad...they are all showing their own bias and their own opinions. I usually print and read later.
You'll be shocked what you can see on RT, what you can't here on any American station. There is no more news, just opinions.
RT is on English, also a lot about Economy in U.S. and other stuff.
RT.com
Clinton was supporting mujahadeens and Muslim terrorists in Bosnia, Osama Bin Ladin had connections in the Balkans and Clinton knew that, but you never heard of that, I'm sure...
Just Google Pentagon and Muslim connection in the Balkans in 1990s and you would be surprised what you can find. Makes me mad, why no one is informed or know anything about any of this?
I will check out RT! Thanks, and you are right, Americans don't get news, they get political bias.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67488 Dec 8, 2012
NEWS ARTICLE! Oh how proud you kool aid drinking drones must be to see your great leader turn his back on you, after you voted for him, but, I'm sure you believe that this is necessary because it is a great moment! Oh how proud! But then again, I am sure most of you drones wont even understand this article.

==========
Obama inauguration will take unlimited corporate funds

President Barack Obama will accept unlimited corporate contributions to help finance his 2013 inauguration, a shift from 2009, when corporate funding was barred and per-person donations were capped at $50,000.

The president's inaugural committee made the decision, which was first reported by Politico, because, they said, contributions from individuals alone would not raise enough to cover the price tag of all the events.

"Our goal is to make sure that we will meet the fundraising requirements for this civic event after the most expensive presidential campaign in history," Addie Whisenant, spokesperson for the Presidential Inauguration Committee, said in a statement.

The inaugural committee in 2008 said that its ban on corporate funding, among other initiatives, would help "underscore their commitment to change business as usual in Washington."

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/07...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67489 Dec 8, 2012
Another news flash!

Oblamer tells NASA to send astronauts to the Sun! Yes, the Sun, when the physicists and engineers tried to explain to him they can't go to the sun, that they would burn up, he would not listen, he told them to go at night time! Then he finished his last round of golf while 14 million Americans are unemployed or underemployed.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#67491 Dec 8, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I will check out RT! Thanks, and you are right, Americans don't get news, they get political bias.
You are full of shit.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#67492 Dec 8, 2012
KYMI wrote:
Another news flash!
Oblamer tells NASA to send astronauts to the Sun! Yes, the Sun, when the physicists and engineers tried to explain to him they can't go to the sun, that they would burn up, he would not listen, he told them to go at night time! Then he finished his last round of golf while 14 million Americans are unemployed or underemployed.
You stupid pos.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67493 Dec 8, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is egomaniac ...is all of this talk about Syria, pretext to war? Why is U.S. involved taking all of this leaders on Middle East out...one country at the time? Why no one cares? How long U.S. is going to be involved in all of this wars? Cost country so much, so many Americans killed, almost every day one American soldier commit suicide ...how many disabled and mentally ill after all of this wars? Why no one is doing anything about it?
YOU CAN'T BRING DEMOCRACY AND AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE TO COUNTRIES THEY HAVE THEIR OWN BELEIVES...THEIR OWN WAY OF LIFE!
Agree.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#67494 Dec 8, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Agree.
So you are just as stupid as him.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#67495 Dec 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So you are just as stupid as him.
So what are you today?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#67496 Dec 8, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>So what are you today?
The same as always you pos.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#67497 Dec 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The same as always you pos.
Do you ever dream of being a human, scumbag.

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#67498 Dec 8, 2012
wtf

Jackson, KY

#67499 Dec 8, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever dream of being a human, scumbag.
Do you ever dream of being normal you silly pos.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67500 Dec 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever dream of being normal you silly pos.
Hey wtf, great to see you hear this morning, you are getting on here kind of late today, we were all getting worried that you were still in jail for molesting the chicken, but I suspected you worked late at the gay bar last night. Anyway, hope you have a very happy day today, and, as the Flintstones use to say,'have a gay ol time'.

WAAAAAAA
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67501 Dec 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of shit.
I'm smart, your'e liberal. WAAAAA
wtf

Jackson, KY

#67502 Dec 8, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey wtf, great to see you hear this morning, you are getting on here kind of late today, we were all getting worried that you were still in jail for molesting the chicken, but I suspected you worked late at the gay bar last night. Anyway, hope you have a very happy day today, and, as the Flintstones use to say,'have a gay ol time'.
WAAAAAAA
I "hear" every morning you ignorant pos.

You are stupid because your Mom was a ho and your Dad was a hobo.

Lmfao
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67503 Dec 8, 2012
Found this on another thread, just had to post it!

http://www.ijreview.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
wtf

Jackson, KY

#67504 Dec 8, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm smart, your'e liberal. WAAAAA
You are stupid so you are conservaturd.

Lmao
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67505 Dec 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are stupid so you are conservaturd.
Lmao
So stew ped dat eye doh knot no hol 2 spel wtf,

oh, by the way, since you are back from San Francisco, how'd that operation turn out for you? Did they make a real man out of you, waaaaaaaaa, wassup!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67506 Dec 8, 2012
wtf, we are very disappointed in you, you did not invite us to your family reunion there in the holler, but we found the pics you posted on the web about all your relatives coming to visit.

http://acidcow.com/pics/22264-unforgettably-u...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Curious 130,623
City councilman raising property Tax Next 11 min lateda 11
Kfc 13 min chickadee 9
ps3 15 min qwert 3
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 16 min child 1,051
knox board of ed raising taxes 18 min Think 11
Baby sitter avaliable! 19 min money 4
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating