'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
61,461 - 61,480 of 146,193 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Someone thinks the article written by The American Legion is "Spam" and the and the press release financial statement from Smith and Wesson is "Clueless."

That's hysterically funny.
mactruck

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

THIS THREAD is CLOSED
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
I see the sarcasim in that post, they are using the exact same arguments that the left wing anti-American libs used against Bush, with the exception that the UN actually verified chemical weapons in Iraq, it was sarcasim I'm sure.
Why no one is asking about America's chemicals using on other nations. In Iraq for the last 10 yrs. babies are born with birth defects and people are dying of cancer. Why all of this wars? In Afghanistan American troops are patrolling poppy, opium fields. In Kosovo, Serbia...drugs, coming from Afghanistan ...Kosovo is "European Narco State"...also prostitution, human trafficking, and so much crime under NATO supervision ...In Kosovo, CAMP BONDSTEEL, 7,000 U.S. soldiers, doing what ...??? People believe everything government is telling them. Is this "war on drugs" or "war-drugs for profit"? Any clues?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I know people in the same situation, and they still support oblamer. Man, that kool aid is potent!
They're not aware yet, wait for next year, when people realize what is going on, with job loss and Obama care, also cuts on seniors, old and disabled...eventually the crap will hit the fan...
Beelzebub

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't understand the 2nd Amendment then I would suggest you read up on it, instead of asking posters of Topix to explain it to you. It is very clearly written. You CAN own as many as you like and your reasons are personal and private so you won't need the govt to help you decide that for you. Who are you to decide what is necessary and what isn't? If you can shred this amendment then why not shred the first amendment as well. I think all people shouldn't talk after 9pm on the phone... It's not needed...I can just make up stuff like that all day on what I think is needed or not.
Rhetorical questions aren't your strong suit are they, sweet cheeks?

Nobody's talking about "shredding" anything, so you can relax those hyperbolic twitches.

However, you are correct on one point. The 2nd Amendment is indeed clearly written, which is why I'm constantly amazed that it's so frequently misinterpreted. "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State..." informs the rest of the text. The primary reason the people are allowed to keep and bear arms in the context of the amendment is to provide the necessary manpower for a militia to defend the state, particularly since the Constitution doesn't provide for a standing army. That's it. Anything else is the product of some rather creative flights of imagination, not to mentioned the self-serving promotions of gun manufacturers and their political mouthpiece, the NRA.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

mactruck wrote:
THIS THREAD is CLOSED
Who said you?

MOVE IT...!!!!!
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Beelzebub wrote:
<quoted text>
You could have just said "I have no idea" instead of posting crap that makes you look like a bigoted assclown.
Many times it becomes necessary to go a little crazy with explanations so you crazy ass people can understand and "get it"! You ObaMORONS need a shock example so you can at least attempt to follow along with the conversation. Know what I mean? lol
stupid stupid people

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Another shining example of King Bama's do as I say but not as I do.
Obama put a limit on contributions from corporations during the campaign but now has relaxed that limit so corporations can give as much as they want to Obama's inauguration shindig. He bought the election with a billion dollars and now he will celebrate with a 42 million dollar party so Moosechelle might get proud again when tax payers are forced to pay for some more $1500 flip-flops and a $7000 jacket for the occasion.

Obama will invite all those 1%er buddies of his to the party and he has convinced you morons that they are greedy and don't pay their fair share.

It's funny that the 48 million dollars spent on Obama's 1% inauguration party is more money than will be collected if he raises taxes to 39% on them for a year. LMAO

Politicians aren't stupid...they are doing what we allow them to do. You people are the idiots. You follow them to the slaughter house and praise them all the way there. Dumb asses.
Beelzebub

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Many times it becomes necessary to go a little crazy with explanations so you crazy ass people can understand and "get it"! You ObaMORONS need a shock example so you can at least attempt to follow along with the conversation. Know what I mean? lol
Nope. Apparently, a person has to be brain dead to "get" your vacant ramblings. Better luck in the afterlife, sonny.65
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Beelzebub wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's talking about "shredding" anything, so you can relax those hyperbolic twitches.
However, you are correct on one point. The 2nd Amendment is indeed clearly written, which is why I'm constantly amazed that it's so frequently misinterpreted. "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State..." informs the rest of the text. The primary reason the people are allowed to keep and bear arms in the context of the amendment is to provide the necessary manpower for a militia to defend the state, particularly since the Constitution doesn't provide for a standing army. That's it. Anything else is the product of some rather creative flights of imagination, not to mentioned the self-serving promotions of gun manufacturers and their political mouthpiece, the NRA.
Nice spin! You're good! Do you get paid for your bullshit or do you do this because you are lonely and seeking some much needed attention?
Nerd Rage

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the Dems only control the White House. Senate Repubs have blocked every Bill put forth by the Dems.
Case in point:
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
(AP) WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans blocked legislation Wednesday that would have established a $1 billion jobs program putting veterans back to work tending to the country's federal lands and bolstering local police and fire departments.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked a Democratic measure championed by President Barack Obama to end tax breaks for the major oil companies.
Here is the sad part. THE BILL WAS A DUPLICATION OF WHAT ALREADY EXHISTS! It was based on politics and did nothing to help veterans! Just like the last 3 a stimulus bills, they did nothing. Also the bill wasn't paid for. Look I'm a vet also but politicians use the word "Veterans" in every speech to get peoples emotions up. They never crafted the bill with any republicans. You have to remember that a lot of Americans just swallow this story and take it for what the press wants you to believe without reporting on the whole truth. Don't be one of those people who accepts anything they tell you, do yourself a favor just research a little before you accept what they tell you. Don't get sucked in too much by party lines, just look for right solutions.
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Beelzebub wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Apparently, a person has to be brain dead to "get" your vacant ramblings. Better luck in the afterlife, sonny.65
Did you just call yourself brain dead because you obviously "get it", don't you, scholar boy?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the sad part. THE BILL WAS A DUPLICATION OF WHAT ALREADY EXHISTS! It was based on politics and did nothing to help veterans! Just like the last 3 a stimulus bills, they did nothing. Also the bill wasn't paid for. Look I'm a vet also but politicians use the word "Veterans" in every speech to get peoples emotions up. They never crafted the bill with any republicans. You have to remember that a lot of Americans just swallow this story and take it for what the press wants you to believe without reporting on the whole truth. Don't be one of those people who accepts anything they tell you, do yourself a favor just research a little before you accept what they tell you. Don't get sucked in too much by party lines, just look for right solutions.
It's a relief to know that there are people, such as yourself, that doesn't fall for all the crap that is tweeted and bombarded on the internet daily.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

stupid stupid people wrote:
Another shining example of King Bama's do as I say but not as I do.
Obama put a limit on contributions from corporations during the campaign but now has relaxed that limit so corporations can give as much as they want to Obama's inauguration shindig. He bought the election with a billion dollars and now he will celebrate with a 42 million dollar party so Moosechelle might get proud again when tax payers are forced to pay for some more $1500 flip-flops and a $7000 jacket for the occasion.
Obama will invite all those 1%er buddies of his to the party and he has convinced you morons that they are greedy and don't pay their fair share.
It's funny that the 48 million dollars spent on Obama's 1% inauguration party is more money than will be collected if he raises taxes to 39% on them for a year. LMAO
Politicians aren't stupid...they are doing what we allow them to do. You people are the idiots. You follow them to the slaughter house and praise them all the way there. Dumb asses.
"You people are the idiots"... best line!
Nerd Rage

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Beelzebub wrote:
<quoted text>
And reading clearly isn't your strong suite! The second Amendment is as clear as day, which is why liberals like you try to redefine it. No one said anything about "creative flights of imagination" or the NRA or gun manufactures. People like you on the far-left blame the gun instead of blaming the individual. I bet if people were hanging themselves you would want to limit people from having rope. It's the leftist like you who don't believe in the Constitution which is why you would like to rewrite it.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad how many here talk stupid and have no clue how powerful, corrupted and liars politicians are...while people are fighting and protecting their own party, politicians know that and take advantage...read, learn...don't argue just because.
Don't fight for your party ...fight for your country!
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not aware yet, wait for next year, when people realize what is going on, with job loss and Obama care, also cuts on seniors, old and disabled...eventually the crap will hit the fan...
Even when it does hit the fan, from what I see there is so much kool aid to go around it will still be Bushs fault, oblamer will lie about the jobs created. If you look at his pattern, for every job lost he claims a job gained, for every tax he claims an increase, and for those that have he claims greed, this guy makes Clinton look like a boy scout and Clinton was the biggest liar in the history of the office of president.(Ooops, should not say boy scout on this thread, it is full of liberals)
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Oh, and one more point, wtf is still a pervert.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why no one is asking about America's chemicals using on other nations. In Iraq for the last 10 yrs. babies are born with birth defects and people are dying of cancer. Why all of this wars? In Afghanistan American troops are patrolling poppy, opium fields. In Kosovo, Serbia...drugs, coming from Afghanistan ...Kosovo is "European Narco State"...also prostitution, human trafficking, and so much crime under NATO supervision ...In Kosovo, CAMP BONDSTEEL, 7,000 U.S. soldiers, doing what ...??? People believe everything government is telling them. Is this "war on drugs" or "war-drugs for profit"? Any clues?
I can tell from your post you are aware of the situation on the ground in eastern europe, and not from the news media. Most people don't have a clue about anything other than what the communist news network (CNN), MSLSD and the other anti-American news propaganda systems spew at them. Traitors like Chris Matthews and Rachel Madcowx are their intellectual mother ships, they have a following of para-social puppets that has surpassed the 50% mark, as evidenced by the last election. There is no correcting this, it must run its course and the consequences are a matter of math. If you have the experience I read from your post you know this to be true, too much kool aid and plenty of people who drink it. The libs don't want to give up that choke hold on their drones.
hhhmmm

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

well

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Gray 22 min Let me know 3
just seen what goin on 27 min huh 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr oscar 16,116
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr jamie 128,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr terri 26,184
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr sad 81,569
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr shew 1,014
Stivers Center fixes 4 hr City Slicker 26
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••