'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,072)

Showing posts 61,421 - 61,440 of146,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are taking the "defected" voting machines word for that.
You are defected in the head doofus.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>self discipline should be a requirement for owning a gun
The second amendment says nothing about self discipline, and does the concept of self discipline apply to promiscous liberals using tax dollars to kill their unborn children so they don't have to raise them?

Double standards??
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>How would that be measured or tested?
Litmous test: If you are a democrat, you have not business owning a gun, you are not responsible enough and lack the intellect to properly own one. Case in point, Illinois Democrap tried to board a plane with a handgun in carry on! Hypocrites!

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/legal-politi...
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
Top 10 best and worst educated and how they voted.
BEST EDUCATED
Mass
Maryland
Colorado
Conn
Vermont
NJ
Virginia
New Hampshire
NY
Minnesota
WORST EDUCATED
West Virginia
Mississippi
Arkansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Alabama
Nevada
Indiana
Tenn
Oklahoma
Only one, in the WORST EDUCATED state column voted in favor of Obama.
ALL of the BEST EDUCATED states, voted in favor of Obama.
An enormous coincidence?? I think not.
(whistling...)
notice where KY lies.
Think what you want, or what you've got to think with . All those "best educated" got their education from all those 2o and 3o second sound bites from main stream media. No news is good news for you liberals', I guess.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
The second amendment says nothing about self discipline, and does the concept of self discipline apply to promiscous liberals using tax dollars to kill their unborn children so they don't have to raise them?
Double standards??
Conservaturds like bombing women and children the draft dodging pos Liars.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Democrat Governor now proposes taxes on our energy bills! That will be added to the 35% increases since Obama became POTUS!
The previous retard governor of Michigan, a democrap, wanted to put a tax on well water.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, guess who's not funny?
You.
Guess who lives in one of the worst educated states in the US?
You again.
You're on a roll!
Your obsession with education completely explains your lack of intelligence, but I completely expect you to not understand what I just wrote,
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

SPLC wrote:
Hal Rogers said last winter "Helping feed the poor is like feeding stray animals, they will only come back for more when their hungry again". Does that make you proud? I have read posts from repubs on here saying"If i catch a snot nose little welfare rat (child)rummiginy through my garbage I'll shoot the little bastard! " Does that make you a proud republican?
A lot of people drink the anti-American kool aid, but man, you drowned in it.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
I hope oblamer gets his way and taxes the rich into oblivion, take it all and give it to his friends, then, maybe we can start rebuilding our country instead of dragging this out, tax, tax, tax, spend, spend, spend, it works great until those that have have no more,
Hmm

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>How would that be measured or tested?
you're the one who stipulated another had no self discipline; so now you're going to pretend ignorance?
Hmmm

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope oblamer gets his way and taxes the rich into oblivion, take it all and give it to his friends, then, maybe we can start rebuilding our country instead of dragging this out, tax, tax, tax, spend, spend, spend, it works great until those that have have no more,
He's never implied he wants to tax them into oblivion. That is your belief/bias. Is that your idea of do unto others before they do it to you?
Hmmm

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Double standards??
The 2nd amendment doesn't say anything about an arsenal either. It say you have the right to bear arms. If we take that literally, as you seem to imply, then you have two arms and you get two guns.

Furthermore, why aren't you advocating for the right to bear nuclear arms? or biological weapons for that matter?

duh!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>He's never implied he wants to tax them into oblivion. That is your belief/bias. Is that your idea of do unto others before they do it to you?
The White House FiscalCliff dwelling has been the playbook of the Progressive movement.
Barry S. Obama is working the game board.
In order to maintain hero status the posse must launch deception after diversion until he gets a holiday named for him.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Self discipline is a foreign word for her, I see. She thinks guns kill.
"She thinks guns kill"
That is correct. For the 33rd time, that is their sole purpose.
wondering

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

thirdwurldamerika wrote:
why does obozo look like curious george with a banana shoved up his ass
Why do you live in a redneck Wellfare Queen State that depends on curious george to keep them up??
drachenstein

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
The White House FiscalCliff dwelling has been the playbook of the Progressive movement.
Barry S. Obama is working the game board.
In order to maintain hero status the posse must launch deception after diversion until he gets a holiday named for him.
he's playing it well, very well.

Mitch McConnell on the other hand is becoming a butt of jokes.

http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/0...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/07/lawr...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

My neighbor received yesterday increase in Social Security and increase in Medicare premium and her check next month is going to be about $3.00 less...

Very nice, our politicians planning Christmas vacation, and I like to know how much is their benefits and Christmas bonuses, while taking from old, poor and disabled ...but some don't want to see increase on $250,000.00 and up...Why? Because so many of them and his friends going to be effected with that increase ...

BASTARDS, everyone of them ...do they care about people that elected them, hell NO...they care about themselves and they families...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
My neighbor received yesterday increase in Social Security and increase in Medicare premium and her check next month is going to be about $3.00 less...
Very nice, our politicians planning Christmas vacation, and I like to know how much is their benefits and Christmas bonuses, while taking from old, poor and disabled ...but some don't want to see increase on $250,000.00 and up...Why? Because so many of them and his friends going to be effected with that increase ...
BASTARDS, everyone of them ...do they care about people that elected them, hell NO...they care about themselves and they families...
*their* friends...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>One wonders how someone working on their masters thesis got through a body of knowledge that they refute so readily.
Again, another oxymoron.
You must be majoring in some soft science that doesn't look at the statistical probabilities.
History maybe.
Because the military definitely depends on western institutionalized science for all it's new technology.
Sure Barber School!
wtf

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Think what you want, or what you've got to think with . All those "best educated" got their education from all those 2o and 3o second sound bites from main stream media. No news is good news for you liberals', I guess.
People that watch Faux get more stupid like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,421 - 61,440 of146,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Any couples into SCAT??? 24 min Dirty SCAT couple 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 128,542
legalize marijuana 2 hr ole hippy 4
Stacy frost carnes 2 hr ditched 9
Ky Biscuit Company 2 hr same here 13
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 2 hr Just Watching 1
I'm looking for a hot female to playfully BED W... 3 hr Frank 15
•••
•••