'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

#67428 Dec 7, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope oblamer gets his way and taxes the rich into oblivion, take it all and give it to his friends, then, maybe we can start rebuilding our country instead of dragging this out, tax, tax, tax, spend, spend, spend, it works great until those that have have no more,
He's never implied he wants to tax them into oblivion. That is your belief/bias. Is that your idea of do unto others before they do it to you?
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

#67429 Dec 7, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
The second amendment says nothing about self discipline, and does the concept of self discipline apply to promiscous liberals using tax dollars to kill their unborn children so they don't have to raise them?
Double standards??
The 2nd amendment doesn't say anything about an arsenal either. It say you have the right to bear arms. If we take that literally, as you seem to imply, then you have two arms and you get two guns.

Furthermore, why aren't you advocating for the right to bear nuclear arms? or biological weapons for that matter?

duh!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#67430 Dec 7, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>He's never implied he wants to tax them into oblivion. That is your belief/bias. Is that your idea of do unto others before they do it to you?
The White House FiscalCliff dwelling has been the playbook of the Progressive movement.
Barry S. Obama is working the game board.
In order to maintain hero status the posse must launch deception after diversion until he gets a holiday named for him.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#67431 Dec 7, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Self discipline is a foreign word for her, I see. She thinks guns kill.
"She thinks guns kill"
That is correct. For the 33rd time, that is their sole purpose.
wondering

Union City, TN

#67432 Dec 7, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
why does obozo look like curious george with a banana shoved up his ass
Why do you live in a redneck Wellfare Queen State that depends on curious george to keep them up??
drachenstein

Winchester, KY

#67433 Dec 7, 2012
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
The White House FiscalCliff dwelling has been the playbook of the Progressive movement.
Barry S. Obama is working the game board.
In order to maintain hero status the posse must launch deception after diversion until he gets a holiday named for him.
he's playing it well, very well.

Mitch McConnell on the other hand is becoming a butt of jokes.

http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/0...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/07/lawr...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67434 Dec 7, 2012
My neighbor received yesterday increase in Social Security and increase in Medicare premium and her check next month is going to be about $3.00 less...

Very nice, our politicians planning Christmas vacation, and I like to know how much is their benefits and Christmas bonuses, while taking from old, poor and disabled ...but some don't want to see increase on $250,000.00 and up...Why? Because so many of them and his friends going to be effected with that increase ...

BASTARDS, everyone of them ...do they care about people that elected them, hell NO...they care about themselves and they families...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67435 Dec 7, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
My neighbor received yesterday increase in Social Security and increase in Medicare premium and her check next month is going to be about $3.00 less...
Very nice, our politicians planning Christmas vacation, and I like to know how much is their benefits and Christmas bonuses, while taking from old, poor and disabled ...but some don't want to see increase on $250,000.00 and up...Why? Because so many of them and his friends going to be effected with that increase ...
BASTARDS, everyone of them ...do they care about people that elected them, hell NO...they care about themselves and they families...
*their* friends...

Since: Dec 11

#67436 Dec 7, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>One wonders how someone working on their masters thesis got through a body of knowledge that they refute so readily.
Again, another oxymoron.
You must be majoring in some soft science that doesn't look at the statistical probabilities.
History maybe.
Because the military definitely depends on western institutionalized science for all it's new technology.
Sure Barber School!
wtf

Corbin, KY

#67437 Dec 7, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Think what you want, or what you've got to think with . All those "best educated" got their education from all those 2o and 3o second sound bites from main stream media. No news is good news for you liberals', I guess.
People that watch Faux get more stupid like you.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#67438 Dec 7, 2012
The so called "Fiscal cliff" seems more likely something cooked up by Congress and the POTUS than anything really happening.Seems the Congress would retain the power of the increase in debt,the Bush tax cuts would cease and revert to what was before,,so would this not satisfy an increase on the rich(as well the middle class and the poor)for the liberal POTUS?Then all the increase in taxes would be Obama`s!Of course neither Congress nor the POTUS have to indicate they would cut spending other than that which is forced onto them.Seems pretty much a good solution!

My solution as to cutting spending would tear up everything,but it would be :spending is not going to be more than comes in after paying the interest and some on the debt!Shut down every unnessary gov`t system .!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#67439 Dec 7, 2012
drachenstein wrote:
<quoted text>he's playing it well, very well.
Mitch McConnell on the other hand is becoming a butt of jokes.
http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/0...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/07/lawr...
The ChicagoWay is in control of Washington DC now, Russia had the BitchWars, Things are not rosie within the WhiteHouse Palace Gates.
Nerd Rage

Lynnwood, WA

#67440 Dec 7, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>The 2nd amendment doesn't say anything about an arsenal either. It say you have the right to bear arms. If we take that literally, as you seem to imply, then you have two arms and you get two guns.
Furthermore, why aren't you advocating for the right to bear nuclear arms? or biological weapons for that matter?
duh!!
It's "The right to keep and bear arms". I have no idea what you're talking about as a relation to "2 arms and you get 2 guns" that doesn't make any sence.
The 2nd admendment is very clear and which is why it pisses liberals off. The founding fathers made it very clear that citizens should defend themselves against the govt.
Nerd Rage

Seattle, WA

#67441 Dec 7, 2012
What does the Fiscal cliff mean to most of you? I'm curious as to how you think it will impact you or your community.

Intelligent feed back only please.

(WTF need not apply, you don't qualify anyways)
Beelzebub

Kuttawa, KY

#67442 Dec 7, 2012
So where's this "well-regulated militia" then? Who's in charge of it? I mean, something that's "necessary to the security of a free State" ought to be easy to locate and identify.

That part is consistently overlooked by gun nuts who think the Second Amendment gives them carte blanche to own as many weapons for whatever purpose they wish.

It ain't necessarily so.....

Since: Dec 11

#67443 Dec 7, 2012
Beelzebub wrote:
So where's this "well-regulated militia" then? Who's in charge of it? I mean, something that's "necessary to the security of a free State" ought to be easy to locate and identify.
That part is consistently overlooked by gun nuts who think the Second Amendment gives them carte blanche to own as many weapons for whatever purpose they wish.
Try This:
Show up at your local county court house wearing a Turban and burn an American Flag...I think they will find you quickly!
Nerd Rage

Lynnwood, WA

#67444 Dec 7, 2012
Beelzebub wrote:
If you don't understand the 2nd Amendment then I would suggest you read up on it, instead of asking posters of Topix to explain it to you. It is very clearly written. You CAN own as many as you like and your reasons are personal and private so you won't need the govt to help you decide that for you. Who are you to decide what is necessary and what isn't? If you can shred this amendment then why not shred the first amendment as well. I think all people shouldn't talk after 9pm on the phone... It's not needed...I can just make up stuff like that all day on what I think is needed or not.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67445 Dec 7, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
What does the Fiscal cliff mean to most of you? I'm curious as to how you think it will impact you or your community.
Intelligent feed back only please.
(WTF need not apply, you don't qualify anyways)
What will happen, our politicians going on Christmas vacation ...first thing first, right?

Our politicians had 18 months to solve this problem...NO, they have to wait till the last minute and try to make worse than what it is, so people would panic and than "they can get a way with murder"...increase taxes, cut on seniors cost of living increase... increase Medicare premium and cut Medicare and Medicaid payments ...but,
NO SPENDING CUTS...

WHAT ABOUT IF COUNTRY GOES OVER THE FISCAL
CLIFF, THEY ALL JUMP...BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL ADDICTED TO SPENDING AND ROBBING THEIR OWN CITIZEN BLIND AND WILL GET A WAY WITH IT...if it is anyone of us, we would be in jail in a heart beat ...you can believe anything they're saying ...

ALL OF THEM ARE LIARS, CORRUPTED AND A BANDITS! THEY DON'T WORK FOR US ANY LONGER WE ALL WORK FOR THEM ...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67446 Dec 7, 2012
..you *can't*
Nerd Rage

Seattle, WA

#67447 Dec 7, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What will happen, our politicians going on Christmas vacation ...first thing first, right?
Our politicians had 18 months to solve this problem...NO, they have to wait till the last minute and try to make worse than what it is, so people would panic and than "they can get a way with murder"...increase taxes, cut on seniors cost of living increase... increase Medicare premium and cut Medicare and Medicaid payments ...but,
NO SPENDING CUTS...
WHAT ABOUT IF COUNTRY GOES OVER THE FISCAL
CLIFF, THEY ALL JUMP...BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL ADDICTED TO SPENDING AND ROBBING THEIR OWN CITIZEN BLIND AND WILL GET A WAY WITH IT...if it is anyone of us, we would be in jail in a heart beat ...you can believe anything they're saying ...
ALL OF THEM ARE LIARS, CORRUPTED AND A BANDITS! THEY DON'T WORK FOR US ANY LONGER WE ALL WORK FOR THEM ...
Ya I think you're right. A large part of me wants to go over the cliff an see how many Americans get pissed about what the Fed govt. is doing because I don't think most Americans even know or understand how this will impact their spending or their taxes. I just don't want to see it hurt the senior citizens who I think will suffer the most because a vast majority of them are on a fixed budget.

Also it really pisses me off because these politicians wait until the last minute to do something when this issues has been going on so long that the elections just put Americans on hold. I think that any business would have solved this 2 years ago but for some reason idiot politicians can't seem to stop playing childish games of who to blame when none of this will affect any of them. The middle class will once again get screwed by both parties I think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr American 131,593
megan marie rogers woolum 2 hr Curious 1
moma screwer 3 hr Piggy 8
Darren k west pickup Sampson lane election signs 6 hr Neighbor 1
Darren k west come to catron ave get your signs 6 hr Ruth 4
Darren k west please pick up political signs 9 hr Please 8
Darren west pick up your Election signs PLEASE... 9 hr Please Darren 19
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Mon beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match