'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#67401 Dec 7, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
Every couple of days, I will have a person complain to me that I’m too aggressive or mean. I’m told,“You catch more flies with honey.”“Why do you belittle conservatives?”“You won’t change their minds that way.”
We didn’t win the 2012 election by being nice and trying to compromise. We won by making sure the country knew what it is that Republicans truly believe:
Rape is not rape if the woman gets pregnant. Or if she didn’t fight hard enough. Or if she was wearing sexy clothes.
Women who use birth control are sluts and whores.
Black people on food stamps are lazy.
Muslims are all terrorists.
Homosexuals are just like pedophiles.
Evolution is lies from the pit of hell.
This is who they’ve allowed themselves to become and we should try and reason with these people? I don’t think so. Rather, we should hold them up for the public to see and ridicule.
Moderate conservatives should be shamed for their continued support of the GOP. Independents should be horrified by the bile that spews forth from the right. And just to reiterate: THERE IS NO EQUIVALENT ON THE LEFT. Liberals do not actually say,“we love abortion!” or that Christianity should be banned and Sharia law instituted. The craziest fringe of the left says that we shouldn’t eat meat and all guns should be outlawed. When was the last time a liberal lawmaker even jokingly tried to pass a bill like that? For god’s sake, one Republican suggested that the law should be changed so abortion doctors could be legally murdered! These are disturbed people trapped in an echo chamber that only drives them further to the fringes of the right. They just lost an election that they had every opportunity to win. Why? Because they opened their mouths and the public heard what they stand for. The public recoiled from their extremism. What has the GOP and the right wing media decided to do? Double down on the extremism.
So, no, I won’t be catching more flies with honey. I will continue to show others the intellectual and moral vacuum that exists in the Fox News bubble. I will continue to heap scorn on them and treat them like the sick joke they are. I will arm other liberals with the knowledge of how to tear conservative “facts” apart like wet tissue paper. I will show independents and moderates the ugliness that underlies the modern conservative movement. Being polite and “taking the higher road” got us George W. Bush and 8 years of global bloodshed and economic ruin. If you think I’m only “sinking to their level” and I should be more accommodating maybe conservatives aren’t the only ones incapable of learning from their mistakes.
I took this from the blog Proud To Be A Filthy Liberal Scum. Spot on.
I'm not gonna get caught up in an endless exchange of useless words, hoss, but you're full of shit. Purely, and simply, that's the bottom line. You actually believe that crap. Well, if you choose to spend you life wallowing in ignorance, have at it. I'll pray for you. Have a nice day!
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#67403 Dec 7, 2012
why does obozo look like curious george with a banana shoved up his ass
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

#67404 Dec 7, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
why does obozo look like curious george with a banana shoved up his ass
when all other reasoning, feign indignation?
Uncle Tab

United States

#67405 Dec 7, 2012
Just cause its fun to take jabs at republicans here.... I'm gonna throw this out there and let you all do everything you can to avoid answering it... It's what you tools do best!

Now try to keep up and stay on subject here.

How many jobs has those tax breaks for the wealthy given us?? And please remember, you idiots go on and on about how Obama has such high unemployment rates. How could this possibly be a good plan to give people who don't even create jobs huge tax breaks??

What are you idiots smoking??

On another note, seems like the Repubs are tossing out Teabaggers left and right.... It's a clear message that GE tea party was a flash in the pan! Goooood riddance!!

I don't believe the republican pparty will last much longer. You dolts will have to reinvent yourselves once again and try to make idiots such as yourself believe that they are actually for the working class (as they go on and on and steal your retirement)

Btw..... Have I mentioned Karl Rove and dick Morris were canned at fox? LMAO That's just funny to me!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67406 Dec 7, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "Critical Thinking" beat you there!
It's been gone for quite a long time. I hope it returns with him/her. LOL.

Since: Dec 11

#67407 Dec 7, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>all water covers the earth surface, or core. That isn't the problem. The problem is the geographical displacement of that water and those people living on the coastal plains.
<quoted text>it isn't just significant glaciers. it's all those glaciers. greenland is no longer covered yearly in snow. it's actually farming/cultivating some of it's own. Hay for it's livestock, that it used to import.
It is all being displaced. It's the amt of water displaced constantly from one place to another. The water has to reach an equilibrium between what is melting at the poles and in the mountains and what is already in the oceans. For instance the great lakes are drying up because of displacement in weather patterns. The on going drought in the midwest.
<quoted text>This is where you're confused. It is the increase of carbon emissions in the atmosphere that is creating a rise in temps; which creates a change in the weather patterns. Carbon traps heat; just like a thermal blanket traps it. With the melting of the snow methane is being released at an even greater rate.
<quoted text>and land masses rise and fall, the problem lies in the coastal plains and estuaries. The large number of people who live in those coastal plains and estuaries are the problem. It is estimated that 60% of the worlds population live in these areas.
X Wrong answer!: all water covers the earth surface, or core. That isn't the problem. The problem is the geographical displacement of that water and those people living on the coastal plains. HOW much(as a proportional percentage is actually H2O?
<quoted text>How much covered by land actually has significant glaciers?
X Wrong Answer!:it isn't just significant glaciers. it's all those glaciers. greenland is no longer covered yearly in snow. it's actually farming/cultivating some of it's own. Hay for it's livestock, that it used to import.
Historical Data dos not exist to prove this “theory”.

X Wrong Answer!:It is all being displaced. It's the amt of water displaced constantly from one place to another. The water has to reach an equilibrium between what is melting at the poles and in the mountains and what is already in the oceans. For instance the great lakes are drying up because of displacement in weather patterns. The on going drought in the midwest. The atmosphere of our planet uses condensation and evaporation in a never ending cyclic process…”What goes up must come down”!
<quoted text>Not enough to cause "Global Change"!
X Wrong Answer!: This is where you're confused. It is the increase of carbon emissions in the atmosphere that is creating a rise in temps; which creates a change in the weather patterns. Carbon traps heat; just like a thermal blanket traps it. With the melting of the snow methane is being released at an even greater rate.All emission rom the internal combustion engine since the time they were invented to not equal the emissions of one natural forest fire in Yellow Stone National Park in one season!
<quoted text>About those rising sea levels: they have been rising for 18,000 years, and there is no evidence that the current rate of rise is affected by temperature;
Wrong Answer!:and land masses rise and fall, the problem lies in the coastal plains and estuaries. The large number of people who live in those coastal plains and estuaries are the problem. It is estimated that 60% of the worlds population live in these areas. Historical data does not exist to prove that “Theory” a theory is just a theory…until proven.
You FAIL!
Soylent Green is People!
Global warming is for SHEEPLE!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#67408 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
I carry...except when I sleep...it's three feet from my right hand then...locked and loaded/ ready to rock and roll!
I have livestock, pets, and family who depend upon my reaction time...it's a close order drill!
Self discipline is a foreign word for her, I see. She thinks guns kill.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#67409 Dec 7, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly hope you never need to use it.
If he should need to, it will be right there though. SECURE. Not "more secure than ever before" like a certain person said in regards to our national borders.
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

#67410 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
X Wrong answer!: all water covers the earth surface, or core. That isn't the problem. The problem is the geographical displacement of that water and those people living on the coastal plains. HOW much(as a proportional percentage is actually H2O?
X Wrong Answer!:it isn't just significant glaciers. it's all those glaciers. greenland is no longer covered yearly in snow. it's actually farming/cultivating some of it's own. Hay for it's livestock, that it used to import.
X Wrong Answer!:It is all being displaced. It's the amt of water displaced constantly from one place to another. The water has to reach an equilibrium between what is melting at the poles and in the mountains and what is already in the oceans. For instance the great lakes are drying up because of displacement in weather patterns. The on going drought in the midwest. The atmosphere of our planet uses condensation and evaporation in a never ending cyclic process…”What goes up must come down”!
X Wrong Answer!: This is where you're confused. It is the increase of carbon emissions in the atmosphere that is creating a rise in temps; which creates a change in the weather patterns. Carbon traps heat; just like a thermal blanket traps it. With the melting of the snow methane is being released at an even greater rate.All emission rom the internal combustion engine since the time they were invented to not equal the emissions of one natural forest fire in Yellow Stone National Park in one season!
<quoted text>About those rising sea levels: they have been rising for 18,000 years, and there is no evidence that the current rate of rise is affected by temperature;
Wrong Answer!:and land masses rise and fall, the problem lies in the coastal plains and estuaries. The large number of people who live in those coastal plains and estuaries are the problem. It is estimated that 60% of the worlds population live in these areas. Historical data does not exist to prove that “Theory” a theory is just a theory…until proven.
You FAIL!
Soylent Green is People!
There are no absolutes in reality because in reality change is constant.

All theories are questionable in science.

Evolution is a theory because involution is it's opposite reaction.

Institutionalized science doesn't make absolute statements. This is another of your beliefs being exposed.

In the future, when responding to aspects of a post and breaking it up to address parts, please remember to copy/paste the [ZQUOTE who="Aristocles son of Ariston"Z] with this attached <quoted text> and no spaces between the "]" and the "<". Exclude the capital Zs; otherwise it won't show a difference in the font of your post in response to the quoted text.

when you finishing the beginning with the quoted text criteria then you have to close the quoted text with ["/QUOTE"] excluding the apostrophe's in the closing quote
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

#67411 Dec 7, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Self discipline is a foreign word for her, I see. She thinks guns kill.
self discipline should be a requirement for owning a gun
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

#67412 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
You FAIL!
Soylent Green is People!
One wonders how someone working on their masters thesis got through a body of knowledge that they refute so readily.

Again, another oxymoron.

You must be majoring in some soft science that doesn't look at the statistical probabilities.

History maybe.

Because the military definitely depends on western institutionalized science for all it's new technology.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#67413 Dec 7, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>self discipline should be a requirement for owning a gun
How would that be measured or tested?
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#67414 Dec 7, 2012
why does obozo look like curious george with a banana shoved up his ass, why are leftwingers so freaking stoopid, democrats have controlled the government for 40 years why is there still poverty
Syl

Ashland, KY

#67415 Dec 7, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
Top 10 best and worst educated and how they voted.
BEST EDUCATED
Mass
Maryland
Colorado
Conn
Vermont
NJ
Virginia
New Hampshire
NY
Minnesota
WORST EDUCATED
West Virginia
Mississippi
Arkansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Alabama
Nevada
Indiana
Tenn
Oklahoma
Only one, in the WORST EDUCATED state column voted in favor of Obama.
ALL of the BEST EDUCATED states, voted in favor of Obama.
An enormous coincidence?? I think not.
(whistling...)
notice where KY lies.
You are taking the "defected" voting machines word for that.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67416 Dec 7, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd call you a giver.
I'd call you a liar looking for attention, real givers don't tell,
wtf

Richmond, KY

#67417 Dec 7, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are taking the "defected" voting machines word for that.
You are defected in the head doofus.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67418 Dec 7, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>self discipline should be a requirement for owning a gun
The second amendment says nothing about self discipline, and does the concept of self discipline apply to promiscous liberals using tax dollars to kill their unborn children so they don't have to raise them?

Double standards??
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67419 Dec 7, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>How would that be measured or tested?
Litmous test: If you are a democrat, you have not business owning a gun, you are not responsible enough and lack the intellect to properly own one. Case in point, Illinois Democrap tried to board a plane with a handgun in carry on! Hypocrites!

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/legal-politi...
Syl

Ashland, KY

#67420 Dec 7, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
Top 10 best and worst educated and how they voted.
BEST EDUCATED
Mass
Maryland
Colorado
Conn
Vermont
NJ
Virginia
New Hampshire
NY
Minnesota
WORST EDUCATED
West Virginia
Mississippi
Arkansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Alabama
Nevada
Indiana
Tenn
Oklahoma
Only one, in the WORST EDUCATED state column voted in favor of Obama.
ALL of the BEST EDUCATED states, voted in favor of Obama.
An enormous coincidence?? I think not.
(whistling...)
notice where KY lies.
Think what you want, or what you've got to think with . All those "best educated" got their education from all those 2o and 3o second sound bites from main stream media. No news is good news for you liberals', I guess.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#67421 Dec 7, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
The second amendment says nothing about self discipline, and does the concept of self discipline apply to promiscous liberals using tax dollars to kill their unborn children so they don't have to raise them?
Double standards??
Conservaturds like bombing women and children the draft dodging pos Liars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min The Apostle 5,948
kC principal injured 6 min idk 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min SistaNoneYa 131,084
Judge ex and mayor have free db festival tickets 31 min Mom 1
Mike Smith, Mike Warren, Mike Baker 42 min Real Deal 7
thieves on 1527 54 min Hemi 2
Homeschooled girls gone wild 1 hr True Anon 3
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 8 hr curious 16
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 14 hr gator 26
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs