'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,069)

Showing posts 61,361 - 61,380 of138,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not saying I'm going on vacation, you did imbecile..that's why I say no one gives a sht what you're doing ...get it????? I didn't say I was genius.
Why was I on a "high horse"???
We the people are paying for Obama's vacation. We don't pay for yours ...get it...
Now, PISS OFF...you IDIOT!!!!!
Your favorite line is, "No one cares what you think, idiot!"
-so it's safe to say that you think your opinion is more valuable than that of others. Therefore, I repeat, you should get off that horse before it drops you on your face, like it did on Nov 6th.

I don't much feel like pissing off, so I think I'll stay.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
BULLSHIT! I am trained to shoot a brain at 500 yards!
I have owned a gun since I was 7.
I have pulled my handgun 3 times in my life, prevented harm and theft...NEVER KILLED anyone!
My Military service was "Peacetime"...If I had to kill for my country I would have...in a heart-beat.
A gun against another human is a LAST RESORT!
as in Self Defense...That's what guns are for.
Ummmm.. NO.

There is nothing defensive about a gun. They are all ATTACK. They are made and used for offense. "Defense" on the other hand, is resistance against an attack. Defense is protection, something that STOPS an attack. Protection is a bullet-proof vest, or mace, or a security system. A gun is not defense.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Your favorite line is, "No one cares what you think, idiot!"
-so it's safe to say that you think your opinion is more valuable than that of others. Therefore, I repeat, you should get off that horse before it drops you on your face, like it did on Nov 6th.
I don't much feel like pissing off, so I think I'll stay.
Piss off, drop dead, take a hike, get lost... move on,
Take a pick...not interested what in the HELL you want to do anyway ...stay or leave, again ...
D O N'T ~~~CARE !!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your "Critical Thinking" beat you there!
You should probably be organizing your guns.
At any moment, someone could try to steal your "stuff". You'll wanna be ready when they do!

And remember to always store your ammo alphabetically. This should help with timing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss off, drop dead, take a hike, get lost... move on,
Take a pick...not interested what in the HELL you want to do anyway ...stay or leave, again ...
D O N'T ~~~CARE !!!!!
Sir, if you really don't care, a good way to show that, would be to stop replying to all of my comments.

Just trying to help.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, if you really don't care, a good way to show that, would be to stop replying to all of my comments.
Just trying to help.
You started first, on my comment on Obama's vacation...I wasn't even talking to you...
And you are right...NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION ...IDIOT!!!!!
I'm not Sir and I don't need your HELP, for sure!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
not need, just feed the war cannibal animal.
I walk the corner to the rubble that used to be a library, Line up to the minds cemetery now
What we don't know keeps the contracts alive an movin' They don't gotta burn the books they just remove 'em
While arms warehouses fill as quick as the cells
Rally round the family, pocket full of shells

-Rage Against the Machine

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You started first, on my comment on Obama's vacation...I wasn't even talking to you...
And you are right...NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION ...IDIOT!!!!!
I'm not Sir and I don't need your HELP, for sure!!!
Sir, calm down.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, calm down.
Calm down...what about NOT INTERESTED ...
IN YOUR CHILDISH GAMES...go find someone who can listen to your bull crap...again, PISS OFF...!!!!!
duh people come on

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Just curious...would one of you Obamabots please explain to me what happens if Obama gets his way and he raises taxes on the rich? Obama wants to tax the wealthy at 39%. If that happens and he collects that 39% from the wealthy for a whole year...that will be enough revenue to run our government for 9 or 10 days the following year. That added revenue does not touch the debt which is at 16 trillion and climbing higher as we speak.

What is the plan after Obama's latest brain fart will only help our country 10 days out of a whole year and do absolutely nothing for our 16 trillion dollar debt?

No logical thinking or intelligent thinking brain can justify Obama's brain fart so please, one of you morons, please explain the rest of the brain fart to all of us because it looks as though our president has not thought about a plan any further than taking care of business 9 days out of one year.
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, calm down.
And you know he/she is not calm...how? lol You read it on the internet and if you can convince others that he/she is not calm then that makes your little story believable somehow? Uh, try, try again, little one!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Top 10 best and worst educated and how they voted.

BEST EDUCATED

Mass
Maryland
Colorado
Conn
Vermont
NJ
Virginia
New Hampshire
NY
Minnesota

WORST EDUCATED

West Virginia
Mississippi
Arkansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Alabama
Nevada
Indiana
Tenn
Oklahoma

Only one, in the WORST EDUCATED state column voted in favor of Obama.

ALL of the BEST EDUCATED states, voted in favor of Obama.

An enormous coincidence?? I think not.

(whistling...)
notice where KY lies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down...what about NOT INTERESTED ...
IN YOUR CHILDISH GAMES...go find someone who can listen to your bull crap...again, PISS OFF...!!!!!
Sir, I will not help you shave your back. That is where I draw the line!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know he/she is not calm...how? lol You read it on the internet and if you can convince others that he/she is not calm then that makes your little story believable somehow? Uh, try, try again, little one!
If you can find any traffic in Glasgow, go play scrabble in it.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You should probably be organizing your guns.
At any moment, someone could try to steal your "stuff". You'll wanna be ready when they do!
And remember to always store your ammo alphabetically. This should help with timing.
I carry...except when I sleep...it's three feet from my right hand then...locked and loaded/ ready to rock and roll!
I have livestock, pets, and family who depend upon my reaction time...it's a close order drill!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

duh people come on wrote:
Just curious...would one of you Obamabots please explain to me what happens if Obama gets his way and he raises taxes on the rich? Obama wants to tax the wealthy at 39%. If that happens and he collects that 39% from the wealthy for a whole year...that will be enough revenue to run our government for 9 or 10 days the following year. That added revenue does not touch the debt which is at 16 trillion and climbing higher as we speak.
What is the plan after Obama's latest brain fart will only help our country 10 days out of a whole year and do absolutely nothing for our 16 trillion dollar debt?
No logical thinking or intelligent thinking brain can justify Obama's brain fart so please, one of you morons, please explain the rest of the brain fart to all of us because it looks as though our president has not thought about a plan any further than taking care of business 9 days out of one year.
Our Democrat Governor now proposes taxes on our energy bills! That will be added to the 35% increases since Obama became POTUS!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I carry...except when I sleep...it's three feet from my right hand then...locked and loaded/ ready to rock and roll!
I have livestock, pets, and family who depend upon my reaction time...it's a close order drill!
I certainly hope you never need to use it.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
Top 10 best and worst educated and how they voted.
BEST EDUCATED
Mass
Maryland
Colorado
Conn
Vermont
NJ
Virginia
New Hampshire
NY
Minnesota
WORST EDUCATED
West Virginia
Mississippi
Arkansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Alabama
Nevada
Indiana
Tenn
Oklahoma
Only one, in the WORST EDUCATED state column voted in favor of Obama.
ALL of the BEST EDUCATED states, voted in favor of Obama.
An enormous coincidence?? I think not.
(whistling...)
notice where KY lies.
And who has deemed these States as "the best educated"? The democrats? LMAO..come on stupid person, surely you can do better than that! Were you attempting to be sarcastic or clever or funny? You couldn't have been thinking you were smart and could pull that crap on everyone, right? Are you a wannabe comedienne? Don't give up your monthly check, honey.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

duh people come on wrote:
Obama cares about spending ...he don't care for people or the country. He took few pictures with "Sandy" victims before the election and taking his Christmas vacation on Hawaii ...while "Sandy" victims have no electricity, gas, water or home...
No money for this people but we have millions for Obama's vacation...what's wrong with this picture?
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can find any traffic in Glasgow, go play scrabble in it.
Nana nana boo-boo, neener, neener, neener, I know I am but what are you? I'm sure you understand my childish reply to your childish reply. LMMFAO! The 1970's called and they want their little play in traffic zinger back.

Shouldn't you be asleep by now? Your old mammy will whip your ass if she catches you on her computer this late at night? Grab your paci and your blankie, shake the shit out of your pamper and go to fweepy wittle baby. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,361 - 61,380 of138,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lay K Teachers 4 min Joke 7
Mayor files lawsuit against six council members 10 min Funny 151
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Yes and Amen 122,523
Maryann Smith and Thomas (Oct '12) 35 min wondering 19
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 1 hr supper time 10
Would love to have a female to HUG and SNUGGLE ... 1 hr gator 5
Chief Deputy Derek Eubanks... (Jan '12) 2 hr michelle 916
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 16 at 3:24AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••