'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#67359 Dec 6, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
Top 10 best and worst educated and how they voted.
BEST EDUCATED
Mass
Maryland
Colorado
Conn
Vermont
NJ
Virginia
New Hampshire
NY
Minnesota
WORST EDUCATED
West Virginia
Mississippi
Arkansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Alabama
Nevada
Indiana
Tenn
Oklahoma
Only one, in the WORST EDUCATED state column voted in favor of Obama.
ALL of the BEST EDUCATED states, voted in favor of Obama.
An enormous coincidence?? I think not.
(whistling...)
notice where KY lies.
And who has deemed these States as "the best educated"? The democrats? LMAO..come on stupid person, surely you can do better than that! Were you attempting to be sarcastic or clever or funny? You couldn't have been thinking you were smart and could pull that crap on everyone, right? Are you a wannabe comedienne? Don't give up your monthly check, honey.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67360 Dec 6, 2012
duh people come on wrote:
Just curious...would one of you Obamabots please explain to me what happens if Obama gets his way and he raises taxes on the rich? Obama wants to tax the wealthy at 39%. If that happens and he collects that 39% from the wealthy for a whole year...that will be enough revenue to run our government for 9 or 10 days the following year. That added revenue does not touch the debt which is at 16 trillion and climbing higher as we speak.
What is the plan after Obama's latest brain fart will only help our country 10 days out of a whole year and do absolutely nothing for our 16 trillion dollar debt?
No logical thinking or intelligent thinking brain can justify Obama's brain fart so please, one of you morons, please explain the rest of the brain fart to all of us because it looks as though our president has not thought about a plan any further than taking care of business 9 days out of one year.
Obama cares about spending ...he don't care for people or the country. He took few pictures with "Sandy" victims before the election and taking his Christmas vacation on Hawaii ...while "Sandy" victims have no electricity, gas, water or home...
No money for this people but we have millions for Obama's vacation...what's wrong with this picture?
lol

Glasgow, KY

#67361 Dec 6, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can find any traffic in Glasgow, go play scrabble in it.
Nana nana boo-boo, neener, neener, neener, I know I am but what are you? I'm sure you understand my childish reply to your childish reply. LMMFAO! The 1970's called and they want their little play in traffic zinger back.

Shouldn't you be asleep by now? Your old mammy will whip your ass if she catches you on her computer this late at night? Grab your paci and your blankie, shake the shit out of your pamper and go to fweepy wittle baby. lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#67364 Dec 6, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nana nana boo-boo, neener, neener, neener, I know I am but what are you? I'm sure you understand my childish reply to your childish reply. LMMFAO! The 1970's called and they want their little play in traffic zinger back.
Shouldn't you be asleep by now? Your old mammy will whip your ass if she catches you on her computer this late at night? Grab your paci and your blankie, shake the shit out of your pamper and go to fweepy wittle baby. lol
Hey, guess who's not funny?
You.

Guess who lives in one of the worst educated states in the US?
You again.

You're on a roll!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67365 Dec 6, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know he/she is not calm...how? lol You read it on the internet and if you can convince others that he/she is not calm then that makes your little story believable somehow? Uh, try, try again, little one!
Did you see her picture?
I'm (she) very calm person, very passionate and believe in America been a exceptional country, which this president is working very hard to destroy all of that! Don't understand it at all !!!!!
SPLC

Tampa, FL

#67366 Dec 6, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Honry boo boo got nothing on you.lol
SPLC

Tampa, FL

#67367 Dec 6, 2012
"Honey"
Jay

Paris, TN

#67368 Dec 6, 2012
SPLC wrote:
Jobs, Fisher explains, are actually signs of weakness in the economy. Jobs mean we can't produce stuff without human beings lousing up the place, instead of nice, clean robots, which are not constantly pestering you for health care and maternity leave and breaks. The greater our economy's productivity, the less we need of such nuisances.
"In the long run we will all benefit," Fisher says, by nobody having any jobs any more, forever. He then goes on to extol the virtues of investing in a handful of companies he says will be top-notch at destroying jobs, including Anheuser-Busch InBev and Walmart.
OMG! What kind of monsters have the repubs unleashed?

I don't care if he's a Republican, a Democrat or Spiderman. This is the stupidest article I've ever read - or close to it. One billionaire's opinion does not speak for any of the above.

The man may be rich, but he's mental.....and makes no common sense.
SPLC

Tampa, FL

#67369 Dec 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if he's a Republican, a Democrat or Spiderman. This is the stupidest article I've ever read - or close to it. One billionaire's opinion does not speak for any of the above.
No disagreement here. That was my point. Sorry to disappoint you.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#67370 Dec 6, 2012
Ann Coulter says GOP should give in to Obama on taxes:

Ann Coulter "OK fine, let's do that, but in the end, at some point, if the Bush tax cuts are repealed and everyone's taxes go up, I promise you Republicans will get blamed for it. It doesn't mean you cave on everything, but there are some things Republicans do that feed into what the media is telling America about Republicans."

Sean Hannity "So are you saying that, for PR purposes, that they should give in to Obama on the tax rate?"

Ann Coulter "Not exactly, I, well, yeah, I guess I am."

Sean Hannity "You're saying capitulate to Obama? We don't have a revenue problem, Ann."

Ann Coulter "We lost the election, Sean!"

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/12...
SPLC

Tampa, FL

#67371 Dec 6, 2012
But! He is a wingnut.
SPLC

Tampa, FL

#67372 Dec 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly he is NOT the only billionaire republican saying such insane things.
Jay

Paris, TN

#67373 Dec 6, 2012
SPLC wrote:
I'm going to be a secret Santa this year. Especially to a sweet old lady in my neighborhood. I see her buying food for her cats every time I see her in our local store. I found out recently, she doesn't own any cats:( She would NEVER accept charity.

Call me a bleeding heart liberal, I don't give a damn what the repubs think!!

Your comment is so lame! Why would anyone, and particularly as you pointed out "republicans" think there was anything negative or ludicrous about helping someone --- or helping someone who's kind-hearted and cares about animals? Why do you draw distinctions in political parties when it comes to acts of kindness and/or love of nature? What you're saying is that you have to be a "bleeding heart liberal" because
republican's have no heart for nature and animals.....

and boy are you w r o n g!

My 85 year old uncle fed a wild mother cat and her four babies all winter, buying sacks of cat food and making sure the water did not freeze by using a heating element. Helping themselves to the feast was a possum and a mother raccoon and her baby.

OMG.....he's a diehard Republican. How can that be???
SPLC

Tampa, FL

#67374 Dec 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment is so lame! Why would anyone, and particularly as you pointed out "republicans" think there was anything negative or ludicrous about helping someone --- or helping someone who's kind-hearted and cares about animals? Why do you draw distinctions in political parties when it comes to acts of kindness and/or love of nature? What you're saying is that you have to be a "bleeding heart liberal" because
republican's have no heart for nature and animals.....
and boy are you w r o n g!
My 85 year old uncle fed a wild mother cat and her four babies all winter, buying sacks of cat food and making sure the water did not freeze by using a heating element. Helping themselves to the feast was a possum and a mother raccoon and her baby.
OMG.....he's a diehard Republican. How can that be???
You just want to argue. The poor old woman was eating the cat food because she couldn't afford human food. Republicans try to dehumanize other is why I said call me a bleeding heart. Of course you completely ignored that or to shallow to understand. Read it again....just forget it. You only see what you want to see. I can't help you on that.
SPLC

Tampa, FL

#67375 Dec 6, 2012
Hal Rogers said last winter "Helping feed the poor is like feeding stray animals, they will only come back for more when their hungry again". Does that make you proud? I have read posts from repubs on here saying"If i catch a snot nose little welfare rat (child)rummiginy through my garbage I'll shoot the little bastard! " Does that make you a proud republican?
Jay

Paris, TN

#67376 Dec 6, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
BULLSHIT! I am trained to shoot a brain at 500 yards!
I have owned a gun since I was 7.
I have pulled my handgun 3 times in my life, prevented harm and theft...NEVER KILLED anyone!
My Military service was "Peacetime"...If I had to kill for my country I would have...in a heart-beat.
A gun against another human is a LAST RESORT!
as in Self Defense...That's what guns are for.
I know that you served your time in the Marine Corp. I'm sure you know how - and the rules and responsibilities that go along with it.

There are two men in my household who have a right to carry. One was formerly in the USMC also. As you know, you are well scrutinized before they even consider you. You must pass government testing, and those who scrutinize you take you back as far as your records go to make sure you have nothing in that past record that would prevent them for okaying your right to carry. As you know, they do not hand them out like candy.

And then there comes the renewal fee and another check on your record before they renew it. So anybody who thinks it's easy to get a permit....go try and buy a gun and get yourself a card --- legally.
SPLC

Tampa, FL

#67377 Dec 6, 2012
Jesus said: It would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than a rich man to enter the gates of heaven. Please tell me the republican interpretation of that saying.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67378 Dec 6, 2012
U.S.-Approved Arms for Libya Rebels Fell Into Jihadis’ Hands

The experience in Libya has taken on new urgency as the administration considers whether to play a direct role in arming rebels in Syria, where weapons are flowing in from Qatar and other countries.

The Obama administration did not initially raise objections when Qatar began shipping arms to opposition groups in Syria, even if it did not offer encouragement, according to current and former administration officials. But they said the United States has growing concerns that, just as in Libya, the Qataris are equipping some of the wrong militants.

American officials say that the United Arab Emirates first approached the Obama administration during the early months of the Libyan uprising, asking for permission to ship American-built weapons that the United States had supplied for the emirates’ use. The administration rejected that request, but instead urged the emirates to ship weapons to Libya that could not be traced to the United States.

“The U.A.E. was asking for clearance to send U.S. weapons,” said one former official.“We told them it’s O.K. to ship other weapons.”

For its part, Qatar supplied weapons made outside the United States, including French- and Russian-designed arms, according to people familiar with the shipments.

Mr. Turi said he believed that United States officials had shut down his proposed arms pipeline because he was getting in the way of the Obama administration’s dealings with Qatar. The Qataris, he complained, imposed no controls on who got the weapons.“They just handed them out like candy,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/06/world/afric... ;
Jay

Paris, TN

#67379 Dec 6, 2012
SPLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You just want to argue. The poor old woman was eating the cat food because she couldn't afford human food. Republicans try to dehumanize other is why I said call me a bleeding heart. Of course you completely ignored that or to shallow to understand. Read it again....just forget it. You only see what you want to see. I can't help you on that.

Perhaps if you were more specific?

No, I don't just want to argue. In your first post you said she was buying cat food, you did not say for herself. You implied, and that implication led me to believe she was perhaps poor, but buying to feed one coming to her door.

If you know that she is doing this for a fact - you would better serve her if you contacted your local Department of Human Services or Health Dept., and ask if they have "Meals on Wheels" some local charities do this also. If she's elderly they will help. She doesn't have to know it was you who called. You also say she would never accept charity. Then how will you serve her needs?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67380 Dec 6, 2012
SPLC wrote:
Jesus said: It would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than a rich man to enter the gates of heaven. Please tell me the republican interpretation of that saying.
Matthew 19:24 ...
What's the Democrat?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 25 min Hello 61
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 1 hr Quantummist 1
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 3 hr Twilight Ebola 10
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 5 hr Well well 9
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 6 hr remember the teller 41
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 6 hr fixthis 6
Kynect public service announcement 6 hr fixthis 6
who got arrested at bville walmart? 9 hr gator 6
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 13 hr love to know 6
Barbourville Dating