'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
61,281 - 61,300 of 146,213 Comments Last updated 55 min ago
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It really fails to make sense to always go on and on about raising taxes on the wealthy.Why stick with it when all that does is make for unfair taxation?We need a fair tax system,not thousands of pages to favor one or the other special group,any where.That is called FAIR TAX!
Why try to work harder and get rich if the tax one pays goes to take it away from you?What we need is less posturing and more thinking and working together in Congress and the President!!!Everything they do is just to show off to the people out here that they are doing something.Most of which is not needed!
Republitards lost, Taxes on the Rich are going way up you dumbass.

Now get back to Loserville.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Republitards lost, Taxes on the Rich are going way up you dumbass.
Now get back to Loserville.
Your own post's prove your 'Logic' to be 'Fools Gold'.
You claim Republicans to be "trailer trash", "white trash", "food stamp" recipients, "low IQ types", etc.

Then you say Taxes are going up on "Republicans" which you claim to all be "wealthy millionaires"...

YOUR Democrats are the "Food Stamp Frauds" and the "S.S.I. Check Crowd"!
Any Republican drawing Social Security Retirement/Disability EARNED THEIR benefits!

It's 3rd and 4th Generation "Obama-Phone, SSI, Foodstamps in Multiple name, multiple state Frauds voting democrat!

My marksmanship is legendary...you shoot yourself in the foot!
Lucky for you all YOU own is AirSoft...like your head!
I will assume you already have felonies...so education is beyond your hopes (you can still get a degree from jail).
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You lost stupid ass get over it.
Actually, the truth about this is: the working citizens of American have lost, even if you are a blinded liberal or a spineless republican. Both parties have sold out this country.

Of course, since you are still blinded to the truth, you are actually one of those liberal zombies walking around without the substance needed to actually think.

Our government has sold us out. One American working to pay for another American who is too lazy to work will only be deciphered
by a blind and dumb person as the correct thing to do.

A report recently stated that Kentucky is one of eleven states considered as the "Death State". This means (not the correct figures just estimated), for every 150 people working, 250 people are depending on their pay.

Just think, we have a Democrat Gov. and Republican Senators running KY and we are considered a "Death State". Just think of the money we could save without them, since this is what they produce.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the truth about this is: the working citizens of American have lost, even if you are a blinded liberal or a spineless republican. Both parties have sold out this country.
Of course, since you are still blinded to the truth, you are actually one of those liberal zombies walking around without the substance needed to actually think.
Our government has sold us out. One American working to pay for another American who is too lazy to work will only be deciphered
by a blind and dumb person as the correct thing to do.
A report recently stated that Kentucky is one of eleven states considered as the "Death State". This means (not the correct figures just estimated), for every 150 people working, 250 people are depending on their pay.
Just think, we have a Democrat Gov. and Republican Senators running KY and we are considered a "Death State". Just think of the money we could save without them, since this is what they produce.
Oooohhh did you lose again????

Poor thing.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya ILIH!!
This is the only thing they can do, everyone knows that tax breaks for the wealthy don't produce jobs. We've had those breaks for how long?? 12 years?? nd Repubs here still go on and on about high unemployment?? They just don't get it!!
Be safe to say a lot more Repubs will be jumping off the too 2% tax break boat since many will be up for reelection in 2 years!
Our country survived bush (barley) and its great to see us getting back on track. With out a strong middle class we're dead in the water!!
I guess you've heard about Karl Rove and Dick Morris getting banned from Fox News?? I've brought this up a few times but the brave patriots are too cowardly to comment.
I'm just having fun with it now lmao
Hola! I did hear about Rove/ Morris getting the cold shoulder and I love it. A beautiful backhand slap in the faces of many bubbledwellers, near and far. & And you know they're angry, that's why they're not saying anything.(now they will)
So I don't blame you for poking fun at them, they make it really easy. & You're right they just don't get that if you want different results, you must try a different approach. Seems simple.

"patriots" hahaha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Every couple of days, I will have a person complain to me that I’m too aggressive or mean. I’m told,“You catch more flies with honey.”“Why do you belittle conservatives?”“You won’t change their minds that way.”

We didn’t win the 2012 election by being nice and trying to compromise. We won by making sure the country knew what it is that Republicans truly believe:

Rape is not rape if the woman gets pregnant. Or if she didn’t fight hard enough. Or if she was wearing sexy clothes.

Women who use birth control are sluts and whores.

Black people on food stamps are lazy.

Muslims are all terrorists.

Homosexuals are just like pedophiles.

Evolution is lies from the pit of hell.

This is who they’ve allowed themselves to become and we should try and reason with these people? I don’t think so. Rather, we should hold them up for the public to see and ridicule.
Moderate conservatives should be shamed for their continued support of the GOP. Independents should be horrified by the bile that spews forth from the right. And just to reiterate: THERE IS NO EQUIVALENT ON THE LEFT. Liberals do not actually say,“we love abortion!” or that Christianity should be banned and Sharia law instituted. The craziest fringe of the left says that we shouldn’t eat meat and all guns should be outlawed. When was the last time a liberal lawmaker even jokingly tried to pass a bill like that? For god’s sake, one Republican suggested that the law should be changed so abortion doctors could be legally murdered! These are disturbed people trapped in an echo chamber that only drives them further to the fringes of the right. They just lost an election that they had every opportunity to win. Why? Because they opened their mouths and the public heard what they stand for. The public recoiled from their extremism. What has the GOP and the right wing media decided to do? Double down on the extremism.

So, no, I won’t be catching more flies with honey. I will continue to show others the intellectual and moral vacuum that exists in the Fox News bubble. I will continue to heap scorn on them and treat them like the sick joke they are. I will arm other liberals with the knowledge of how to tear conservative “facts” apart like wet tissue paper. I will show independents and moderates the ugliness that underlies the modern conservative movement. Being polite and “taking the higher road” got us George W. Bush and 8 years of global bloodshed and economic ruin. If you think I’m only “sinking to their level” and I should be more accommodating maybe conservatives aren’t the only ones incapable of learning from their mistakes.

I took this from the blog Proud To Be A Filthy Liberal Scum. Spot on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Apple bringing manufacturing back to the US.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2012/1...
Hmmm

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

According to the gun lobby, the solution to the problem of gun violence in America is to allow unfettered, unmonitored access to guns by whoever wants them, in whatever quantities they want them, with no background check necessary, including frequent sales to known terrorists. Our current regulatory policy is literally "no questions asked."

Common sense regulation similar to how our nation monitors car ownership and use needs to be put in place, because our children are dying. Not only is such an act permissible under the Constitution, it's mandated.

According to the Children’s Defense Fund, two-thirds of the 5,740 children and teens killed by guns in 2008 and 2009 were victims of homicide. About one-quarter were victims of suicide. And another 5 percent died from gun accidents or other unknown causes. During that same period, 173 preschoolers were killed by guns, compared with 89 law enforcement officers who were killed in the line of duty.

Read that last sentence again. It's the reason I posted this.

http://issuu.com/cdfweb/docs/protect-children...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
Every couple of days, I will have a person complain to me that I’m too aggressive or mean. I’m told,“You catch more flies with honey.”“Why do you belittle conservatives?”“You won’t change their minds that way.”
We didn’t win the 2012 election by being nice and trying to compromise. We won by making sure the country knew what it is that Republicans truly believe:
Rape is not rape if the woman gets pregnant. Or if she didn’t fight hard enough. Or if she was wearing sexy clothes.
Women who use birth control are sluts and whores.
Black people on food stamps are lazy.
Muslims are all terrorists.
Homosexuals are just like pedophiles.
Evolution is lies from the pit of hell.
This is who they’ve allowed themselves to become and we should try and reason with these people? I don’t think so. Rather, we should hold them up for the public to see and ridicule.
Moderate conservatives should be shamed for their continued support of the GOP. Independents should be horrified by the bile that spews forth from the right. And just to reiterate: THERE IS NO EQUIVALENT ON THE LEFT. Liberals do not actually say,“we love abortion!” or that Christianity should be banned and Sharia law instituted. The craziest fringe of the left says that we shouldn’t eat meat and all guns should be outlawed. When was the last time a liberal lawmaker even jokingly tried to pass a bill like that? For god’s sake, one Republican suggested that the law should be changed so abortion doctors could be legally murdered! These are disturbed people trapped in an echo chamber that only drives them further to the fringes of the right. They just lost an election that they had every opportunity to win. Why? Because they opened their mouths and the public heard what they stand for. The public recoiled from their extremism. What has the GOP and the right wing media decided to do? Double down on the extremism.
So, no, I won’t be catching more flies with honey. I will continue to show others the intellectual and moral vacuum that exists in the Fox News bubble. I will continue to heap scorn on them and treat them like the sick joke they are. I will arm other liberals with the knowledge of how to tear conservative “facts” apart like wet tissue paper. I will show independents and moderates the ugliness that underlies the modern conservative movement. Being polite and “taking the higher road” got us George W. Bush and 8 years of global bloodshed and economic ruin. If you think I’m only “sinking to their level” and I should be more accommodating maybe conservatives aren’t the only ones incapable of learning from their mistakes.
I took this from the blog Proud To Be A Filthy Liberal Scum. Spot on.
I must say this is a big pile of what my cows used to leave in the field.None but someone stupidly believing all this would even post it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
Let me interject a little "Common Sense" here; If WE Confiscated every cent the "Wealthiest Americans own" it woul not amount to a piss in a pond!
As a percentage og the GDP and/or Total deficit...All the currency, assets, and off-shore accounts and or holding of Americas citizens and corporations do not equal 10% of the "TRILLIONS" in dept amassed as a collective effort of CONGRESSIONAL SPENDING!

WE MUST CUT SPENDING! Stop fraud in the "Entitlements", stop benefits to "Illegals" stop sending millions in foriegn aid to those Nations who attack our embassies and BURN OUR FLAG!

IF one single person opposes this kind of reform...show your homework!
Give cause and show a real refference!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say this is a big pile of what my cows used to leave in the field.None but someone stupidly believing all this would even post it.
Well I suppose you would think that. It's about you. lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

>would< =[would]
>dept< =[debt]

distracted...writing a thesis paper and watching TV while on Topix! ha ha ha (and Christmas shopping!).

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
According to the gun lobby, the solution to the problem of gun violence in America is to allow unfettered, unmonitored access to guns by whoever wants them, in whatever quantities they want them, with no background check necessary, including frequent sales to known terrorists. Our current regulatory policy is literally "no questions asked."
Common sense regulation similar to how our nation monitors car ownership and use needs to be put in place, because our children are dying. Not only is such an act permissible under the Constitution, it's mandated.
According to the Children’s Defense Fund, two-thirds of the 5,740 children and teens killed by guns in 2008 and 2009 were victims of homicide. About one-quarter were victims of suicide. And another 5 percent died from gun accidents or other unknown causes. During that same period, 173 preschoolers were killed by guns, compared with 89 law enforcement officers who were killed in the line of duty.
Read that last sentence again. It's the reason I posted this.
http://issuu.com/cdfweb/docs/protect-children...
Our Constitution as it stands at present gines us the right to keep and bear arms. It shall not be infringed upon.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

<gives>

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me interject a little "Common Sense" here; If WE Confiscated every cent the "Wealthiest Americans own" it woul not amount to a piss in a pond!
As a percentage og the GDP and/or Total deficit...All the currency, assets, and off-shore accounts and or holding of Americas citizens and corporations do not equal 10% of the "TRILLIONS" in dept amassed as a collective effort of CONGRESSIONAL SPENDING!
WE MUST CUT SPENDING! Stop fraud in the "Entitlements", stop benefits to "Illegals" stop sending millions in foriegn aid to those Nations who attack our embassies and BURN OUR FLAG!
I fully concur. Anyone with common sense would.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

>would< =[would]
>dept< =[debt]
distracted...writing a thesis paper and watching TV while on Topix! ha ha ha (and Christmas shopping!).
You are very perceptive.
We do think alike, sometimes. LOL.
hjjgfff

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

hehehehe
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I have been busy awhile ARI>But certainly agree.Wonder why Obama and the democrats fail to understand this!Or,refuse to do anything about it.Not to say the Republicans did not start and do the same,but the lesson to be learned is"stop it".

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been busy awhile ARI>But certainly agree.Wonder why Obama and the democrats fail to understand this!Or,refuse to do anything about it.Not to say the Republicans did not start and do the same,but the lesson to be learned is"stop it".
Stop the spending before our govt bankrupts the nation just as what happened in Greece.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Step Chid after divorce 5 min Ex Wife 1
Stivers Center fixes 7 min smokejumper 37
teresa johnson where did the thread go ? (Dec '12) 36 min Just me 4
Ky Biscuit Company 37 min GetALife 24
Any couples into SCAT??? 39 min whats up 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min get real 128,629
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 3,788
•••
•••