'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67228 Dec 5, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AL!!!!!
Hi RH :)

Been knocked off the net again :(
This time it was legit ...
Wreck locally caused it!:(
NOT that way before :)
too funny

Glasgow, KY

#67229 Dec 5, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder Repubs lost. They have most of the rich but at the same time they have low IQ morons like you trying to help. Egypt gets the same $1.3 billion a year they have gotten for the past 40 years. It was a payoff to leave Israel alone. The President has nothing to do with the funding now or the past 36 years before him. Talk to the Repub lead Congress that approves the money to Egypt dumbdumb.
Most of the rich? Better check your stats again. lol
Are you hoping we will believe that only Republicans have been in Congress for the last 40 years? Are you trying to be stupid or do you come by it honestly from your mammy's side of the family nut tree?
SPLC

Winchester, KY

#67230 Dec 5, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUT UP...OK!
LOL!! hahahahahahaha!
And the truth will make them piss their pants.
Your Moron leader lost. Get over it. LOOOOOOOSSSSAAAAHHHH!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#67231 Dec 5, 2012
SPLC wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! hahahahahahaha!
Are you representative of the type of idiots that voted for the guy that won? Makes me damn proud that I am not one of you. You come across as a childish 13 year old kid that is excited because he just grew his first nutsack hairs.

You aren't embarrassed because of your silly little neener, neener, neener rants? Really? lol We are embarrassed for you. Go mousse your ball hairs and call it a night, kiddo.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67232 Dec 5, 2012
SPLC wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! hahahahahahaha!
What this have to do with my post?

When my leader lost, we all lost our country .....:-(
SPLC

Winchester, KY

#67233 Dec 5, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you representative of the type of idiots that voted for the guy that won? Makes me damn proud that I am not one of you. You come across as a childish 13 year old kid that is excited because he just grew his first nutsack hairs.
You aren't embarrassed because of your silly little neener, neener, neener rants? Really? lol We are embarrassed for you. Go mousse your ball hairs and call it a night, kiddo.
Nutsack? Ball hairs? LOL! For a bunch of "anti-gay" boyz. You sure talk alot about gay sex and mens genitals a lot. Let me guess, self loathing log cabin republican? And I'm not a kid, so wipes those little dirty thoughts out of your mind right now!
educate yourself fool

Glasgow, KY

#67234 Dec 5, 2012
SPLC wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! hahahahahahaha!
And your Red leader won and all of America lost. That's the legacy you left to your children. They will never forgive you for being so overjoyed because you ruined their chance at any kind of a quality life in America.
SPLC

Winchester, KY

#67235 Dec 5, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What this have to do with my post?
When my leader lost, we all lost our country .....:-(
This country was lost when republicans allowed the wingnut media, and the extremist to take over their leadership.
Karl,rush,drudge,faux, the list goes on and on.
They have made sure the people were divided and stayed divided. Instead of working together for the good of the country and it's people. I'm afraid the damage is irreparable now. And republican followers still refuse to see democrats as their fellow Americans. Even using nazi tactics, convincing their followers the opposition isn't even human! If WE THE PEOPLE don't get together and work this shit out we are ALL doomed! Our leaders have become our masters!
SPLC

Winchester, KY

#67236 Dec 5, 2012
educate yourself fool wrote:
<quoted text>
And your Red leader won and all of America lost. That's the legacy you left to your children. They will never forgive you for being so overjoyed because you ruined their chance at any kind of a quality life in America.
Thou callest another FOOL endangers yourself of everlasting hell fire.
It's the republicans that block every jobs bill that is brought to the floor. Even the bills they made themselves, if the president agrees with it. I have seen this done time and time again. Educate yourself! Watch C-Span! listen to the blasphemies coming from your leaders mouths! I have witnessed many of them arguing to kill social security and Medicare. Then when people get outraged a spokesman comes on and says's well what they really meant was..... The children's future is what we are fighting for! Bring back the GD jobs! You cant feed a family on a mc donalds or walmart salary!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67237 Dec 5, 2012
SPLC wrote:
<quoted text>
This country was lost when republicans allowed the wingnut media, and the extremist to take over their leadership.
Karl,rush,drudge,faux, the list goes on and on.
They have made sure the people were divided and stayed divided. Instead of working together for the good of the country and it's people. I'm afraid the damage is irreparable now. And republican followers still refuse to see democrats as their fellow Americans. Even using nazi tactics, convincing their followers the opposition isn't even human! If WE THE PEOPLE don't get together and work this shit out we are ALL doomed! Our leaders have become our masters!
When your leader bowed to Saudi King, he disrespected his country, his people and the nation. He did in front of the entire world.

By the way, there is no more Republicans or Democrats ...they're all corrupted career politicians...if people don't unite really soon, this country is gone for good! Fox is in the right, as much MSNBC and CNN on the left.

There is no one fighting for the country ...
When TIM RUSSERT/MEET THE PRESS... died, journalism died with him:-(((((
SPLC

Winchester, KY

#67238 Dec 5, 2012
educate yourself fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You're honestly telling me romney, know for doing hostel takeovers of companies and factories, gutting them and selling everything of worth to overseas investors was going to help America?!! MY GOD! And speaking of God, Do you know his religion believes the only reason Jesus was the Christ is because he won the vote between him and Satan? Did you know he believes Adam was God? Do you know he practices baptism by proxy? Baptizing Dead Christians and other religions into the Mormon faith? A lot of freaky stuff going on in his religion! It's there all you have to do is open your eyes and look!
SPLC

Winchester, KY

#67239 Dec 5, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
When your leader bowed to Saudi King, he disrespected his country, his people and the nation. He did in front of the entire world.
By the way, there is no more Republicans or Democrats ...they're all corrupted career politicians...if people don't unite really soon, this country is gone for good! Fox is in the right, as much MSNBC and CNN on the left.
There is no one fighting for the country ...
When TIM RUSSERT/MEET THE PRESS... died, journalism died with him:-(((((
Obama bowed, Bush held hands and kissed the Saudi prince smack on the lips!
I agree about the Tim Russet comment. I also agree we need to start talking to each other like civilized Americans. It has always been the overwhelming voice of THE PEOPLE that got things done! Our leaders have the best health care in the world, they can literally get away with murder. The old saying goes kill one person you go to jail, kill thousands and they elect you king. The inmates are running the asylum! And as long as we keep sniping at each other they keep gaining more power.
SPLC

Winchester, KY

#67240 Dec 5, 2012
History shows us, most all the great kingdoms and nations of the past were brought down from within. And if we don't unite as a nation we will be the next to fall.
What astounds me is why republicans signed oaths with norquist to NEVER raise taxes on the Rich. Where are the good paying jobs Americans were promised for alowing the rich to get even richer, name one instance. And for thos in ky that consider themselves rich? You're not considered rich unless you earn more than a million a year. Your not considered rich unless you have at least twenty to twenty five mill in the bank. Don't take my word, look it up yourselves. Why the hell does a sports pro earn twenty times the amount a person endangering their lives in a coal mine? We live in a F'D up world! Only WE can change that. But as long as we're so bitterly divided we never will.
SPLC

Winchester, KY

#67241 Dec 5, 2012
Ok I'm stepping off my soap box. Goodbye and God bless the UNITED states of America.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67242 Dec 5, 2012
SPLC wrote:
History shows us, most all the great kingdoms and nations of the past were brought down from within. But as long as we're so bitterly divided we never will.
A Principle of the Traditional American Philosophy

1. The Spiritual is Supreme

"... all men are created ... endowed by their Creator ..." (Declaration of Independence)

The Principle

1. The fundamental principle underlying the traditional American philosophy is that the Spiritual is supreme--that Man is of Divine origin and his spiritual, or religious, nature is of supreme value and importance compared with things material.

Religious Nature

2. This governmental philosophy is, therefore, essentially religious in nature. It is uniquely American; no other people in all history have ever made this principle the basis of their governmental philosophy. The spiritual brotherhood of men under the common fatherhood of God is a concept which is basic to this American philosophy. It expresses the spiritual relationship of God to Man and, in the light thereof, of Man to Man. To forget these truths is a most heinous offense against the spirit of traditional America because the greatest sin is the lost consciousness of sin.

The fundamentally religious basis of this philosophy is the foundation of its moral code, which contemplates The Individual's moral duty as being created by God's Law: the Natural Law. The Individual's duty requires obedience to this Higher Law; while knowledge of this duty comes from conscience, which the religious-minded and morally-aware Individual feels duty-bound to heed. This philosophy asserts that there are moral absolutes: truths, such as those mentioned above, which are binding upon all Individuals at all times under all circumstances. This indicates some of the spiritual and moral values which are inherent in its concept of Individual Liberty-Responsibility.

An Indivisible Whole

3. The American philosophy, based upon this principle, is an indivisible whole and must be accepted or rejected as such. It cannot be treated piece-meal. Its fundamentals and its implicit meanings and obligations must be accepted together with its benefits.

The Individual's Self-respect

4. The concept of Man's spiritual nature, and the resulting concept of the supreme dignity and value of each Individual, provide the fundamental basis for each Individual's self-respect and the consequent mutual respect among Individual's. This self-respect as well as this mutual respect are the outgrowth of, and evidenced by, The Individual's maintenance of his God-given, unalienable rights. They are maintained by requiring that government and other Individuals respect them, as well as by his dedication to his own unceasing growth toward realization of his highest potential--spiritually, morally, intellectually, in every aspect of life. This is in order that he may merit maximum respect by self and by others.

Some Things Excluded

5. This concept of Man's spiritual nature excludes any idea of intrusion by government into this Man-to-Man spiritual relationship. It excludes the anti-moral precept that the end justifies the means and the related idea that the means can be separated from the end when judging them morally. This concept therefore excludes necessarily any idea of attempting to do good by force--for instance, through coercion of Man by Government, whether or not claimed to be for his own good or for the so-called common good or general welfare.

It excludes disbelief in--even doubt as to the existence of--God as the Creator of Man: and therefore excludes all ideas, theories and schools of thought--however ethical and lofty in intentions--which reject affirmative and positive belief in God as Man's Creator.

MORE:
http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/AmericanIde...

Americans NEED to be on "bended knee" ...
Begging God for Mercy ...
<3
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67243 Dec 5, 2012
Yes we all know what Bush did with Saudis beside been friends and invested in oil. What Bush did it was distasteful, but he is not the president, Obama is...

Republicans proposed to take from seniors on cost of living increase and Medicare cuts, but not from those making $250,000.00 and up??? Maybe than, Republicans WANT tax increase on everyone???

Maybe Obama wants to make Republicans to look, like they don't care...

Once upon the time, our politicians use to work for us....now "WE THE PEOPLE" work for them ...

Our politicians are rich, powerful and corrupted ...

Unless people are united, and stop fighting among them, politicians are taking advantage.

DIVIDE and CONQUER ...that's why politicians doo!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67244 Dec 5, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Yes we all know what Bush did with Saudis beside been friends and invested in oil. What Bush did it was distasteful, but he is not the president, Obama is...
Republicans proposed to take from seniors on cost of living increase and Medicare cuts, but not from those making $250,000.00 and up??? Maybe than, Republicans WANT tax increase on everyone???
Maybe Obama wants to make Republicans to look, like they don't care...
Once upon the time, our politicians use to work for us....now "WE THE PEOPLE" work for them ...
Our politicians are rich, powerful and corrupted ...
Unless people are united, and stop fighting among them, politicians are taking advantage.
DIVIDE and CONQUER ...that's why politicians doo!
Hi OZ :)
Hadn't said that for a few days.
Just wanted to :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67245 Dec 5, 2012
I "miss" Jay
And the info :)

Too many peeps leaving ):
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67246 Dec 5, 2012
Jobs First Because Jobs Fix Deficits
By Dave Johnson | December 5, 2012

What happened to jobs? The pubic wants government to do something about jobs and getting the economy moving, and in DC the only thing is this weird argument about … anything but jobs and getting the economy moving!“Fiscal cliff?” What about jobs? Fixing the economy will fix the debt, not the other way around.

http://blog.ourfuture.org/20121205/jobs-first...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67247 Dec 5, 2012
December 3, 2012

Dear Ms.^^^^^^^

Thank you for contacting me regarding the prevention of fraudulent voting. I appreciate hearing your thoughts on this issue.

Free and fair elections are part of the bedrock on which our Republic was founded. Fair elections depend on guaranteeing the one-person, one-vote standard. In the wake of allegations of massive voter registration fraud prior to the 2008 elections by the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (Acorn) and other groups, many states have strengthened their voter registration and identification laws. Congress also successfully voted to strip Acorn of federal funding in the Continuing Appropriations Resolution of 2010 (Public Law 111-68).

At the federal level, Senator David Vitter (R-La.) has introduced the Voter Fraud Prevention Act (S. 168), which would set additional standards for the paid distribution of voter registration and election materials for federal elections. It would prohibit organizations from employing convicted felons for the purposes of distribution of such materials, and would strengthen organization registration requirements.

S. 168 was introduced on Jan. 25, 2011, and referred to the Senate Committee on Rules and Administration, where it awaits further consideration. Please be assured I will keep your thoughts in mind should this or any other legislation aimed at enhancing the integrity of elections come before me in the United States Senate.

Once more, thank you for sharing your thoughts. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance in the future. I look forward to hearing from you again.

Sincerely,

Rand Paul, MD
United States Senator

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 40 min DANGEROUS CURVE A... 5,309
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 45 min Enough said 23
kC principal injured 49 min Sarah J 2
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 51 min Lisa 3
knox board of ed raising taxes 54 min just get worse 97
tiffany jackson 1 hr I think 7
L.Dean/ In town 1 hr LDEAN 3
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 3 hr fan 15
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 11 hr Confused 6
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs