'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,061)

Showing posts 61,201 - 61,220 of138,429
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf is an ignrotard

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

The Hostess corperation brought down by black union workers! They made "Wonder Bread", is this racist?
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

wtf is an ignrotard wrote:
The Hostess corperation brought down by black union workers! They made "Wonder Bread", is this racist?
"corperation"

lmfao
lmfao

You ignorant pos.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

How the hell could the toothless TN hick be a Teacher and be so frigging stupid.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
How the hell could the toothless TN hick be a Teacher and be so frigging stupid.
I seriously doubt if he is "toothless" and I feel sure he is not a "hick". Since he is a teacher, I would say he is much smarter than you are! It may do you some good to start listening to people who ARE SMARTER THAN YOU!!!!
wtf is an ignrotard

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
how does a queer bastard not know how many states we have and call someone stupid for spelling?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

WATCH YOUR MAILBOX
Just wanted to let you know - today I received my 2013 Social Security Stimulus Package.
It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, two discount coupons to KFC,
an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my butt,
and a 'Blame it on Bush' poster for the front yard. The directions were in Spanish.
Yours should arrive soon.
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s clear about the past four years is President Barack Obama hasn’t done anything to improve the U.S. economy. When Obama was elected unemployment was 7.6% today it’s 7.9% and has been at or above 8% his entire time in office, except for two months. He’s been a colossal failure, full of promises of hope and change, and signifying nothing but misery as evidenced by the October jobs report.
The Labor Department’s October Jobs report revealed the unemployment rate increased to 7.9% in October up from 7.8% in September. So the decline in the jobless rate in September, touted by Democrats as a sign of recovery, was what economists and conservatives predicted a fluke, no pun intended.
Even worse, the jobless rate for black Americans climbed again to 14.3%, which demonstrates that while Obama has failed all Americans, he really doesn’t have black Americans’ backs. This begs the question of why any Americans, and particularly blacks, would vote for him again?
Obama may have inherited a mess in 2009 but he has made it worse with his irresponsible spending and hardened refusal to embrace Republican ideas on tax, health care and entitlement reform, economic stimulus or debt reduction. Obama has put the country on the path to financial ruin with $16 trillion in debt, gnawingly high unemployment, and he wants four more years to give us more of the same.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/18049/four-...
Why do you Repubs always start with bullshit made up lies. Really??????????Nothing??????? ???
First the ONLY reason the unemployment rate is still high is because of all the government workers that have lost their jobs. Private sector growth has been gaining for 37 straight months. You Repubs should be happy. You wanted smaller government and it has happened. More than 500,000 public (tax paid) have been lost.
The reason Obama was reelected is simple. You Repubs wanted to take us back to the EXACT same ideas that got us here. Lower taxes on the rich and deregulation of the banks and Wall St. How'd those ideas work out for America?
Repub ideas are ALWAYS incorrect.
Lower taxes create jobs. Bullshit. 10 years of the lowest rates in history did not create one job.
Drill Baby Drill. Well, America is producing more oil than anytime in the past 10 years. Did it make
gas lower priced. NO!!!! Exxon is setting US records on EXPORTS. You Repubs were played.
well

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
how does a queer bastard not know how many states we have and call someone stupid for spelling?
Sounds like you are a bigot. Tn., is known for its ignorance in small towns especially. Nothing but meth, KKK, hatred, and ignorance regarding religion. They are mostly poor who vote republican, including, Bill Haslem, a billionaire for Governor, who owns Pilot gas stations, his whole family are worth more money than most can comprehend. They look down on poor, and laugh at the ones who fall for the lies, and vote social issues because the wealthy republicans know they cannot comprehend anything else, also, the small town school systems are not up to par. A few good teachers, of course, but for the most part, not. They do not like outsiders, they actually use the word, freeze them out. Smart people can figure them out. They are running a ponzi scheme in realty. They will put a home up forsale, pretend it needs checked out due to something, then it will be on the market, they turn down offers by people without notifying the owners, they let the bank take it, then buy it themselves, selling it for triple price. La follette, Knoxville, they are in on it together, a short sale, well they will not take your offer unless you will give them double, otherwise, they buy it and resale it. I personally know. The homes will set for a year or so, until the Realtor feels safe about buying it, turning down all offers, I spoke to Fannie Mae and it is fact and they are not acting in secret and unethical practices without being watched anymore.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt if he is "toothless" and I feel sure he is not a "hick". Since he is a teacher, I would say he is much smarter than you are! It may do you some good to start listening to people who ARE SMARTER THAN YOU!!!!
Nobody in Tn is smarter than anybody anywhere else you stupid ass.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
WATCH YOUR MAILBOX
Just wanted to let you know - today I received my 2013 Social Security Stimulus Package.
an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my butt,
and a 'Blame it on Bush' poster for the front yard. The directions were in Spanish.
You could not read it if it was in English.
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

well wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you are a bigot. Tn., is known for its ignorance in small towns especially. Nothing but meth, KKK, hatred, and ignorance regarding religion. They are mostly poor who vote republican, including, Bill Haslem, a billionaire for Governor, who owns Pilot gas stations, his whole family are worth more money than most can comprehend. They look down on poor, and laugh at the ones who fall for the lies, and vote social issues because the wealthy republicans know they cannot comprehend anything else, also, the small town school systems are not up to par. A few good teachers, of course, but for the most part, not. They do not like outsiders, they actually use the word, freeze them out. Smart people can figure them out. They are running a ponzi scheme in realty. They will put a home up forsale, pretend it needs checked out due to something, then it will be on the market, they turn down offers by people without notifying the owners, they let the bank take it, then buy it themselves, selling it for triple price. La follette, Knoxville, they are in on it together, a short sale, well they will not take your offer unless you will give them double, otherwise, they buy it and resale it. I personally know. The homes will set for a year or so, until the Realtor feels safe about buying it, turning down all offers, I spoke to Fannie Mae and it is fact and they are not acting in secret and unethical practices without being watched anymore.
We fight about Repub vs Demo all the time on here but the truth is it does not matter. It was the rich that made bad home loans and the rich on Wall St that sold them to the world which in turn collapsed the economy. That said here is the NEXT housing scam that started last year by one of the richest men in America.
Warren Buffet bought Bank of America and everyone thought that was somewhat odd thing to do. Why would he do it? Well the plan is now made clear. Bank of America is THE number one home buyer in the nation. They buy up the bad loans at pennies on the dollar from the lien holder.
They then turn around and rent the homes to the same people that were losing them. The former owners have lost any money they ever had in the house and now pay almost the same amount as were payments in rent.
well

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody in Tn is smarter than anybody anywhere else you stupid ass.
agree!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
How does a stupid SOB teach anybody anything?

Oh yeah it is TN.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you Repubs always start with bullshit made up lies. Really??????????Nothing??????? ???
First the ONLY reason the unemployment rate is still high is because of all the government workers that have lost their jobs. Private sector growth has been gaining for 37 straight months. You Repubs should be happy. You wanted smaller government and it has happened. More than 500,000 public (tax paid) have been lost.
The reason Obama was reelected is simple. You Repubs wanted to take us back to the EXACT same ideas that got us here. Lower taxes on the rich and deregulation of the banks and Wall St. How'd those ideas work out for America?
Lower taxes create jobs. Bullshit. 10 years of the lowest rates in history did not create one job.
Drill Baby Drill. Well, America is producing more oil than anytime in the past 10 years. Did it make
gas lower priced. NO!!!! Exxon is setting US records on EXPORTS. You Repubs were played.
Wrong!!!! Obama just keeps creating more government! Don't you get it????

In the meantime, however, not every industry is struggling with staggering unemployment, evidently. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the unemployment rate for government wage and salaries workers has dropped from 5.7 percent in July to 5.1 percent in August. CNS News explains,“The Bureau of Labor Statistics counts someone as a government wage and salary worker if they are not in the military and they are currently employed by any level of government—local, state or federal—or they are unemployed, they are looking for work, and their last job was for any level of government.”

That 5.1 percent unemployment rate is the lowest unemployment rate for any industry, for which employment rates are tracked and monitored by the Department of Labor on a month to month basis.

Likewise, the number of government workers considered to be unemployed has decreased by 123,000 from July to August.

Meanwhile, President Obama seemed to reveal just how little he understands the struggling economy when he told reporters on June 8 that the private sector was “doing fine” while it was the government jobs that were suffering.

“The private sector is doing fine,” said Obama.“Where we're seeing weaknesses in our economy have to do with state and local government, oftentimes cuts initiated by, you know, governors or mayors who are not getting the kind of help that they have in the past from the federal government and who don't have the same kind of flexibility as the federal government in dealing with fewer revenues coming in.”

The statistics put forth by the Bureau of Labor Statistics indicate that it is just the opposite.

http://thenewamerican.com/economy/economics/i...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you Repubs always start with bullshit made up lies. Really??????????Nothing??????? ???
To make matters worse, 40 percent of the people considered unemployed by the Department of Labor have been out of work for 27 weeks or more. In total, that is 5.2 million “long-term” unemployed Americans.

And job creation has moved at an infinitesimal pace. In the month of August, just 96,000 new jobs were added, significantly less than the projected but minute figure of 125,000 new jobs and still less than the meager 139,000 that the economy has averaged in 2012.

More than 40 percent of the private sector jobs that are available are in low-paying industries such as restaurants and healthcare.

Furthermore, the Bureau of Labor Statistics also reports that the labor force participation rate — defined as the percentage of people in the civilian non-institutionalized population who had a job or actively looked for one — for the month of August has dropped to a 30-year low of 63.5 percent. CNS News observes,“The last time the labor force participation rate was as low as 63.5 percent was in September 1981.

And if the labor market was not a significant indicator of the current state of the economy, the fact that more than 45 million Americans are currently receiving food stamps should be. That amount equals 15 percent of the population, nearly twice the amount of participation from the years 1970–2000. Likewise, over 11 million Americans are collecting federal disability checks, half of whom only began receiving those checks when President Obama first took office.

wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
To make matters worse, 40 percent of the people considered unemployed by the Department of Labor have been out of work for 27 weeks or more. In total, that is 5.2 million “long-term” unemployed Americans.
And job creation has moved at an infinitesimal pace. In the month of August, just 96,000 new jobs were added, significantly less than the projected but minute figure of 125,000 new jobs and still less than the meager 139,000 that the economy has averaged in 2012.
More than 40 percent of the private sector jobs that are available are in low-paying industries such as restaurants and healthcare.
Furthermore, the Bureau of Labor Statistics also reports that the labor force participation rate — defined as the percentage of people in the civilian non-institutionalized population who had a job or actively looked for one — for the month of August has dropped to a 30-year low of 63.5 percent. CNS News observes,“The last time the labor force participation rate was as low as 63.5 percent was in September 1981.
And if the labor market was not a significant indicator of the current state of the economy, the fact that more than 45 million Americans are currently receiving food stamps should be. That amount equals 15 percent of the population, nearly twice the amount of participation from the years 1970–2000. Likewise, over 11 million Americans are collecting federal disability checks, half of whom only began receiving those checks when President Obama first took office.
So why did Romney get stomped? I mean he was never in the Race.
Who

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
WATCH YOUR MAILBOX
I have been reading your posts and considered you an intelligent person until you posted this.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Way to Go T :)
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have been judged a retard.
You hateful retard, I wasn't talking to you!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT Reference material!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,201 - 61,220 of138,429
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

141 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
T&L pawn Raided wed-19-2014 26 min Noisey busy bodies 118
timmy joe from jack's wheel allignment (Nov '12) 27 min BBQ 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Yiago 122,595
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 37 min vote 15
Mayor files lawsuit against six council members 38 min Wendle Hamomans 155
Restaurant 40 min Well 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 56 min Goose Man 16,059
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 16 at 5:55PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE