'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67152 Dec 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao
Did you move up to a double wide?
LMAO!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#67153 Dec 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush is loved.....by the mentally challenged like you.
Bush has nothing to do with what is going on now. Please return to the present.

Location hidden

#67154 Dec 5, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You are part of that 47% everyone speaks off!!
FREELOADER!!!!!! Quit milking the system!!
Lazy people on Obama Phones!
No wonder they're all here 24/7!!!!
I worked 37 years to earn my retirement pay sweetie and I am not old enough to get social security! When I am old enough, and if it is still there, I will draw social security just like you do.

I pay for my cell phone through AT&T! Never been a "freeloader" and never will be and I am certainly not on here 24/7 so get a grip!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#67155 Dec 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
'Everyone in US under virtual surveillance'- NSA whistleblower
Published: 04 December, 2012, 18:01
The FBI has the e-mails of nearly all US citizens, including congressional members, according to NSA whistleblower William Binney. Speaking to RT he warned that the government can use information against anyone it wants.
http://rt.com/usa/news/surveillance-spying-e-...
GOOD! Then they know who is on the right track. Not the one Obama is on.

Location hidden

#67156 Dec 5, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That, it is. He has failed us. What's it going to take to correct this? There is not much time left, IMO.
Whatís clear about the past four years is President Barack Obama hasnít done anything to improve the U.S. economy. When Obama was elected unemployment was 7.6% today itís 7.9% and has been at or above 8% his entire time in office, except for two months. Heís been a colossal failure, full of promises of hope and change, and signifying nothing but misery as evidenced by the October jobs report.

The Labor Departmentís October Jobs report revealed the unemployment rate increased to 7.9% in October up from 7.8% in September. So the decline in the jobless rate in September, touted by Democrats as a sign of recovery, was what economists and conservatives predicted a fluke, no pun intended.

Even worse, the jobless rate for black Americans climbed again to 14.3%, which demonstrates that while Obama has failed all Americans, he really doesnít have black Americansí backs. This begs the question of why any Americans, and particularly blacks, would vote for him again?

Obama may have inherited a mess in 2009 but he has made it worse with his irresponsible spending and hardened refusal to embrace Republican ideas on tax, health care and entitlement reform, economic stimulus or debt reduction. Obama has put the country on the path to financial ruin with $16 trillion in debt, gnawingly high unemployment, and he wants four more years to give us more of the same.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/18049/four-...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#67157 Dec 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Let me describe you: low IQ self important bitch with no education and no life that is white trash
Now, that was easy!
Easy for trash of a different color like you.

Location hidden

#67158 Dec 5, 2012
Check this out! Surprise ending!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rrjU-HBkmLE...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#67159 Dec 5, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked 37 years to earn my retirement pay sweetie and I am not old enough to get social security! When I am old enough, and if it is still there, I will draw social security just like you do.
I pay for my cell phone through AT&T! Never been a "freeloader" and never will be and I am certainly not on here 24/7 so get a grip!
Even if you were on here 24/7, it is none of their business whatsoever. They exhibit deflection with communistic intent and bow to Obama and the rest of the failures.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#67160 Dec 5, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatís clear about the past four years is President Barack Obama hasnít done anything to improve the U.S. economy. When Obama was elected unemployment was 7.6% today itís 7.9% and has been at or above 8% his entire time in office, except for two months. Heís been a colossal failure, full of promises of hope and change, and signifying nothing but misery as evidenced by the October jobs report.
The Labor Departmentís October Jobs report revealed the unemployment rate increased to 7.9% in October up from 7.8% in September. So the decline in the jobless rate in September, touted by Democrats as a sign of recovery, was what economists and conservatives predicted a fluke, no pun intended.
Even worse, the jobless rate for black Americans climbed again to 14.3%, which demonstrates that while Obama has failed all Americans, he really doesnít have black Americansí backs. This begs the question of why any Americans, and particularly blacks, would vote for him again?
Obama may have inherited a mess in 2009 but he has made it worse with his irresponsible spending and hardened refusal to embrace Republican ideas on tax, health care and entitlement reform, economic stimulus or debt reduction. Obama has put the country on the path to financial ruin with $16 trillion in debt, gnawingly high unemployment, and he wants four more years to give us more of the same.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/18049/four-...
I concur. He is an epic failure. A failure to God and country and a usurper of our nation's constitution. Plain and simple.
He plays with fire and doesn't know that fire is not his friend, IMO.

Since: Dec 11

#67161 Dec 5, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That, it is. He has failed us. What's it going to take to correct this? There is not much time left, IMO.
Obama is sewing what the Democrats will have to reap!

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/12/05/plan...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#67162 Dec 5, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
But will he finish sowing those seeds? Will we let him or stop him?

Location hidden

#67163 Dec 5, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Even if you were on here 24/7, it is none of their business whatsoever. They exhibit deflection with communistic intent and bow to Obama and the rest of the failures.
Thank you!!
wtf

Paris, KY

#67164 Dec 5, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant little twerp, you are going to reap more stupidity.
wtf is an ignrotard

Abingdon, VA

#67166 Dec 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant little twerp, you are going to reap more stupidity.
speaking of stupidity, how many states?
wtf

Paris, KY

#67167 Dec 5, 2012
wtf is an ignrotard wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of stupidity, how many states?
The toothless TN PE teacher spews more BS out his gums.
wtf is an ignrotard

Abingdon, VA

#67168 Dec 5, 2012
The Hostess corperation brought down by black union workers! They made "Wonder Bread", is this racist?
wtf

Paris, KY

#67169 Dec 5, 2012
wtf is an ignrotard wrote:
The Hostess corperation brought down by black union workers! They made "Wonder Bread", is this racist?
"corperation"

lmfao
lmfao

You ignorant pos.
wtf

Paris, KY

#67170 Dec 5, 2012
How the hell could the toothless TN hick be a Teacher and be so frigging stupid.

Location hidden

#67171 Dec 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
How the hell could the toothless TN hick be a Teacher and be so frigging stupid.
I seriously doubt if he is "toothless" and I feel sure he is not a "hick". Since he is a teacher, I would say he is much smarter than you are! It may do you some good to start listening to people who ARE SMARTER THAN YOU!!!!
wtf is an ignrotard

Abingdon, VA

#67172 Dec 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
how does a queer bastard not know how many states we have and call someone stupid for spelling?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Bunny 135,218
Explosion in Flatlick? 1 hr Vladimir 11
dell desktop win 8 2 hr DONNA 5
Tommy Mills 3 hr rusty 3
Keith Ledford and Kayla grubb 5 hr lucky 2
Tim Corey 8 hr man 6
lets go to florida 8 hr Hatti_Hollerand 91
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]