'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#67036 Dec 4, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>It's all over the news.
All over what news? Again please post a link of something where we all can read this. If this is all over the news like you say than it should be current and easy to find.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#67037 Dec 4, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
All over what news? Again please post a link of something where we all can read this. If this is all over the news like you say than it should be current and easy to find.
Get off the Faux News dumbass and you might learn something.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#67038 Dec 4, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that we are "Still" in a recession right? Also the 10 years that we were in a Depression was hindered because of FDR policies that KEPT us in a depression because it didn't spur private enterprise and only focused on creating federal jobs. So AGAIN what are you expecting out of Obama in the next 4 years? What is it that you are expecting for him to accomplish? What part of his adjenda do you want to see taken on?
"adjenda"

Lmfao
Lmfao

You stupid SOB.

Lmfao
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#67039 Dec 4, 2012
Has anyone been watching the news about Syria's preparation to use Chem-Bio weapons? Here is my prediction and I hope I'm wrong on it but I believe that they will use them on their people. The current administration had the opportunity to go in and seize them to take that off the Syrian table but failed to act. Everyone knew where they were and the Syrians were told to not move them "Or else", well they ignored us (big surprise there), now they are mixing chemicals for Sarin gas them which is one of the final stages before theyre loaded into artillery shells. I doubt that we will do anything to prevent them from attacking their people with WMDs. If we do decide to do something then I doubt it will be much because you can't bomb them for obvious reasons and they know that. No other country will even consider going in because of the risk, also a lot of time has passed and our window to move is closing or is closed. I think if he launches then he will also launch as Turkey and Israel to try to ignite a bigger conflict. Another factor is Iran is watching and they see how we are failing to act against one WMD problem so why would we act against theirs? They WILL get their WMDs and it will fall to Israel to act for their own security.
But again I hope I'm wrong on this (just my opinion).
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#67040 Dec 4, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Get off the Faux News dumbass and you might learn something.
You add nothing to ANY conversation or debate. It must suck to be an idiot starving for attention all the time.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#67041 Dec 4, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
Has anyone been watching the news about Syria's preparation to use Chem-Bio weapons? Here is my prediction and I hope I'm wrong on it but I believe that they will use them on their people. The current administration had the opportunity to go in and seize them to take that off the Syrian table but failed to act. Everyone knew where they were and the Syrians were told to not move them "Or else", well they ignored us (big surprise there), now they are mixing chemicals for Sarin gas them which is one of the final stages before theyre loaded into artillery shells. I doubt that we will do anything to prevent them from attacking their people with WMDs. If we do decide to do something then I doubt it will be much because you can't bomb them for obvious reasons and they know that. No other country will even consider going in because of the risk, also a lot of time has passed and our window to move is closing or is closed. I think if he launches then he will also launch as Turkey and Israel to try to ignite a bigger conflict. Another factor is Iran is watching and they see how we are failing to act against one WMD problem so why would we act against theirs? They WILL get their WMDs and it will fall to Israel to act for their own security.
But again I hope I'm wrong on this (just my opinion).
Israel has never done a damn thing but cause trouble the bastards.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#67042 Dec 4, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
You add nothing to ANY conversation or debate. It must suck to be an idiot starving for attention all the time.
What is your "adjenda" dumbass?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67043 Dec 4, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You lost dumbass, get over it.
The election is over but the war goes on. WTF is with that?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#67044 Dec 4, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What is your "adjenda" dumbass?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
What is the agenda of your adjenda?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#67045 Dec 4, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What is the agenda of your adjenda?
You are stupid.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#67046 Dec 4, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are stupid.
You are afraid.

Since: Dec 11

#67047 Dec 4, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What is the agenda of your adjenda?
Careful...wtf is positively pedantic, and hyper-hypocritical.
He is as ignorant as you are intelligent!

The best way to deal with him is an Obama Spin tactic (used to confuse his supporters).

#67048 Dec 4, 2012
Can you identify wtf in this video clip?
He never thinks outside of the box!

icu

Louisville, KY

#67049 Dec 4, 2012
hi
Madisonville, KY

#67050 Dec 4, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
My marksmanship is legendary!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xekbiw_earth...

http://youtu.be/gs0AyP-T7Kg...

Hear My Voice in My Complaint

1Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. 2Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: 3Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: 4That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. 5They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privately; they say, Who shall see them? 6They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep. 7But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. 8So they shall make their own tongue to fall on themselves: all that see them shall flee away. 9And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing. 10The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
really

Scottsville, KY

#67051 Dec 4, 2012
not spineless, just scared more of losing all these days
hypocrites

Glasgow, KY

#67052 Dec 4, 2012
I saw a pic of the Obama's with their lei's around their necks and smiling and looking forward to a 4 million dollar Christmas thanks to we the people. Many of you complained and accused Bush of taking so many vacations while the citizens were hurting yet not a peep from any of you about the many vacations that the Obama's take. Somehow the kool-aid you drink seems to make you feel like the Obama's deserve their many luxurious vacations on the tax payers backs.

As Michelle Obama commands her 22 personal assistants to pack their bags for vacation I wonder what the record number of Americans living at the poverty level are doing? Packing their grocery sacks with food from the local pantry's? Counting their pennies to buy milk for their kids? Wrapping up their 25 cent hotwheels bargain from the Goodwill so their kids will have a little something under the tree this year?

All you oh-so-proud people that voted for Obama and crazy Joe should be held responsible for making sure the millions and millions of Americans who are hurting because of Obama's failed policies have a decent Christmas. You should be forced to "share your wealth" and give half of your Dec salary to the millions of unemployed and the millions living at the poverty level.

People can't afford food or gas or electricity or to even get presents for their kids and yet the Obama's and the Biden's feel they deserve a 4 million dollar Christmas vacation. You support that for the CEO of our country yet you bitch and bitch and bitch about other company CEO's doing the same thing.
Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. No wonder your kids/family don't respect you. They experience your hypocrisy on a daily basis.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67053 Dec 4, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with every thing you posted here, I agree, but the situtation is it is unsustainable in the long term. The only people who can fix this is the American people by putting integrity back into politics, but that is not going to happen. That time has passed and now we must live out the consequences of the decisions made as a country. It is going to be ruff, but if we keep our own principles nothing else matters.
Yes, SS has been raided, yes, I know about illegals getting assistance - I lived in CA for many years, spent a lot of time in AZ & TX. The dems have been buying elections for decades. That was their agenda from the beginning of the civil rights movement in the 1960s. They joked about black votes being bought (LBJ), now overwhelmingly the blacks think the dem party is the party that cares. Talk about kool aid! We can't fix stupid, that is a lesson best learned by living out the consequences of ones own actions, and, that is gonna happen.
Don't get discouraged, prepare yourself, the libodems are laughing and mocking now because they are ignorant and don't care about anybody. That day will come and I am glad it is oblamer ushering it in.
Yes KYMI, Obama want rich to share their wealth, but give more to government so they can spend more. They're not going to give back to people. I like to know how much are they going to cut their own benefits. At this point I don't care. Makes me very sad when I know people living in the motels with their children. Or shopping in 99 cents store.
With this economy there is shortage in food banks.

Our politicians are corrupted on both sides. Why do we have politicians for 30 or 40 yrs inside the government? They stop working for us long time ago. They work now for their careers and their bank accounts.

People around the world are laughing what's happened to America? Who did you people elected?

The other day heard on the news some politician bragging, shopping for multiple Christmas trees for his house and some people wouldn't have food on the table for their kids.

CORRUPTED BASTARDS ALL OF THEM!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67054 Dec 4, 2012
hypocrites wrote:
I saw a pic of the Obama's with their lei's around their necks and smiling and looking forward to a 4 million dollar Christmas thanks to we the people. Many of you complained and accused Bush of taking so many vacations while the citizens were hurting yet not a peep from any of you about the many vacations that the Obama's take. Somehow the kool-aid you drink seems to make you feel like the Obama's deserve their many luxurious vacations on the tax payers backs.
As Michelle Obama commands her 22 personal assistants to pack their bags for vacation I wonder what the record number of Americans living at the poverty level are doing? Packing their grocery sacks with food from the local pantry's? Counting their pennies to buy milk for their kids? Wrapping up their 25 cent hotwheels bargain from the Goodwill so their kids will have a little something under the tree this year?
All you oh-so-proud people that voted for Obama and crazy Joe should be held responsible for making sure the millions and millions of Americans who are hurting because of Obama's failed policies have a decent Christmas. You should be forced to "share your wealth" and give half of your Dec salary to the millions of unemployed and the millions living at the poverty level.
People can't afford food or gas or electricity or to even get presents for their kids and yet the Obama's and the Biden's feel they deserve a 4 million dollar Christmas vacation. You support that for the CEO of our country yet you bitch and bitch and bitch about other company CEO's doing the same thing.
Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. No wonder your kids/family don't respect you. They experience your hypocrisy on a daily basis.
You're 100% right!!!!!!

#67055 Dec 4, 2012
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xekbiw_earth...
http://youtu.be/gs0AyP-T7Kg...
Hear My Voice in My Complaint
1Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. 2Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: 3Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: 4That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. 5They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privately; they say, Who shall see them? 6They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep. 7But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. 8So they shall make their own tongue to fall on themselves: all that see them shall flee away. 9And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing. 10The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
"Earth inc: The modern world in 9 minutes" ?
posted by tjdr59?

Sorry...my proxy was taking too long, I did not view the video, can you summarize?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min just 131,023
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min Lwyphan 4,757
Kfc 23 min You are dumb 13
A Rat In Knox County 29 min You are dumb 7
opening in November 5 hr hunter 8
Who read Dennis Gibson's post on Facebook? What... 5 hr jack 12
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 6 hr Syd Redlitch 18
•••
•••
•••