'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
60,981 - 61,000 of 146,424 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The President has failed us
This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. A few months ago, I said I would never join the "Anyone But Obama" crowd. Now I must eat my words. Having lived under the rule of this egotist for three and a half years, it is time for a change. I cannot vote for Obama because of his deception and his failed promises. He promised us prosperity and he gave us a serious recession that bordered on a depression. He is currently traveling the country on taxpayer supported Air Force One at a cost of over $181,000 for each and every hour, while spouting that the recovery is here. This cost does not include the amount spent on Secret Service protection for these trips. The President claims that if reelected he will finish the job. In my opinion, his number one job appears to be bankrupting the country.
I'm sure there are many more examples of inept government, foolish spending, and corrupt politicians. Our government has become a massive roadblock to prosperity. It is almost impossible for small businesses to expand and hire Americans. The Government of the United States of America has placed the yoke of servitude on the people just as the British placed the yoke of crippling taxation on the original colonists. President Obama has sold us out to special interests and foreign powers. Our only option is to vote him out of office in November. I find myself willing to vote for "Anyone But Obama". I never thought it would come to this but what is the alternative?
© 2012 Gordon Smith - All Rights Reserved
http://www.tnonline.com/2012/jun/09/president...
The whole article should have been posted on every corner of every town in the United States, IMO

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> on your mothers crack but a lot of men have hit that after all you are the result of a circle jerk and she was the pivot
Careful'''xxx'''you might want to use your pc again.

Piss in the wrong Cheerios and you may have one big paper weight.

https://sites.google.com/site/trolltazerincor...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

MindYourOwnB wrote:
Republicans have no problem whatsoever spending all sorts of money on creating new soldiers and sending them to unfunded and unnecessary wars, but then won't take care of our veterans once they come home. At that point they've become too expensive.
Sadistic.
THEY WON'T? Disagree AS A LONG TIME VETERAN.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

American Lady wrote:
Why President Obama was Reelected
It’s a safe assumption to make that the reelection of Barack Hussein Obama to the office of the United States Presidency will be talked about for decades to come. In history textbooks, 2012 will be referred as a momentous election year when the nation came together and collectively decided to stick with a president through the thick. Like Franklin Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, and other “transformative” presidents before him, Obama will be praised for keeping the country together in the midst of economic difficulty. In sum, he will be called a popular figure who triumphed over America’s old guard and lead the nation into a new era of solidarity and renewed social tolerance.
The lavishing has already begun with prominent voices on the left like Paul Krugman declaring the “new America” has made Obama their champion. It’s being said in major newspapers across the world that this new incarnation of the American experiment is much more attuned to the struggle of minorities and the downtrodden. They went with a President who will use the divine power of the federal government to lift the disenfranchised onto the platform of dignified living.
http://mises.ca/posts/blog/why-president-obam...
http://www.tnonline.com/2012/j ul/21/president-vilifies-succe ssful-businessmen-and-women
I think he does.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

The president vilifies successful businessmen and women
Saturday, July 21, 2012
By GORDON SMITH

President Obama made the biggest guffaw of his reign last week when he attacked entrepreneurs who built their own businesses from the ground up. He stated that they did not do it on their own, the government made it possible. The implication is that without government intervention no one can succeed in America. This President doesn't know what he is talking about! He has no idea of what it is like to start a business, hire employees, and build it into a successful enterprise. He does not understand the impediments our government places in the path of those hard working people who want to achieve the American Dream.

When my business partner and I started our company, we had nothing but a few ideas and a desire to create a business that would support our family. For the first decade, we were at the mercy of our cash flow. If we got a large contract, it meant scrimping to conserve cash until the client paid their invoice. In the meantime, we had to pay our staff, Worker's Compensation, our office and facility costs and yes taxes. If there was any money left over at the end of the year, we paid ourselves. There were no government grants, nor were there small business programs giving us cash. It was all on us. After a decade of struggling, we became a leader in our niche. We could finally pay ourselves regularly and enjoy some of the fruits of our labors.

The government was not there when we started. In fact they placed roadblocks in front of us. Simple questions required careful consideration. The one that irks me the most was determining the difference between a contractor and an employee. Our competitors used contractors and paid them by the day. This had many advantages as they did not have to pay Social Security and fringe benefits to contractors. We engaged an attorney to determine the employment status of people we thought were contractors. To make a long story short, the IRS ruled that people who work for us just two days a year were in fact employees. We followed the ruling even though our competitors did not. To add insult to injury, the IRS never enforced the employer/contractor issue in our industry. As you can imagine, when contractors are deemed employees, the company's expenses were much higher and the profits were lower. Our ability to grow was hindered by complying with senseless regulations and poor enforcement of the rules by the regulators.

What Emperor Obama does not understand is that it is the business community that creates jobs in our country.

MORE:
http://www.tnonline.com/2012/jul/21/president...

Thanks Posi :)
New American Republic

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>they told him to go in a round barn and piss in the corner and he went mad
Oh how cute, youve found a buddy, wtf! Well since great minds are said to think alike, I will ask you the same question Ive ask wtf for over a year with no result! How many States are in the United States of America, repubtard? Tell me!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom and the POWER and the glory, forever and ever.
Amen †
Amen!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The whole article should have been posted on every corner of every town in the United States, IMO
Problem is these libs don't believe anything negative about Obama. You can lay it out in black and white, color it, whatever. There is always a legitimate reason or they blame someone else!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is these libs don't believe anything negative about Obama. You can lay it out in black and white, color it, whatever. There is always a legitimate reason or they blame someone else!
Blame is never a legitimate reason though. Responsibility for one's actions is however. It is always used by the far right and left alike and IMO, equally. To maintain a balance that is slightly to the right of centerfield would certainly be the sweet spot for our nation, IMO and at present the balance is somewhat more than slightly left. Outcome will stay uncertain as long as that balance remains where it is and will eventually result in demise. History shows this. Many are blind.
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
actually Obama sucks but you pubtards are just plain nuts and you and your politicians scare the hell out of everyone I have had pubtards that voted for Rummy say they are glad he lost cause the pubtards are trying to take social security and medicare imagine what it would be like if that dingle berry won
thirdwurldamerik a

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

why does obama looke like curious george with a banana stuck up his ass
thirdwurldamerik a

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

social security and medicare has been cut by tyhe democrats already you dildong

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>actually Obama sucks but you pubtards are just plain nuts and you and your politicians scare the hell out of everyone I have had pubtards that voted for Rummy say they are glad he lost cause the pubtards are trying to take social security and medicare imagine what it would be like if that dingle berry won
Our nation would be much more prosperous.
Brad

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant little twerp, you lost get over it.
More like everyone in America lost except the elite and their chosen friends brother, that's not you and me or any American here.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

thirdwurldamerika wrote:
why does obama looke like curious george with a banana stuck up his ass
I will never look at Curious George the same way again,
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

liar liar wrote:
<quoted text>Since Al Gore's December 13 concession speech, Texas Governor George W. Bush has been given the title president-elect. This is the term traditionally accorded to the individual who is elected by the voters.
In this case, however, the designation is entirely inappropriate. The Republican candidate did not gain the presidency as a result of a popular mandate. Not only did Bush lose the popular vote nationally, he would have lost the popular vote in Florida had not five US Supreme Court justices intervened to overturn an order of the Florida high court and stop the counting of votes in that pivotal state.
Bush was not elected president, he was selected by judicial fiat. He should, by rights, be called the president-select
if you are gonna tell lies, go to www.dnc.com they like that stuff, the supreme court validatd the validation of Floridas votes, liar.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of spell check?
no, cuz he couldn't spell it,
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>actually Obama sucks but you pubtards are just plain nuts and you and your politicians scare the hell out of everyone I have had pubtards that voted for Rummy say they are glad he lost cause the pubtards are trying to take social security and medicare imagine what it would be like if that dingle berry won
cuz libtards scare selfs, obama phone get new one, voted for oblamer say take 716 billion $ from medicade to kill old folk, yep, yope, dooo, dup, gotta no now dat libtards cant speck or rite any thng dat mak cents, butt try to so mak argument cuz cornered on facts, do, dup, yep,
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
liberalism is a mental disorder!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Home!! 9 min help 1
Betsy 11 min Just heard about Betsy 1
where is jon jon at 42 min fred 1
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 53 min get real 8
Marlena cox 54 min give me give me give me 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 128,758
Help me out! 2 hr just me 2
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 8 hr contempt 417
Stivers Center fixes 9 hr smokejumper 54