'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 213943 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

POG

Winchester, KY

#66979 Dec 3, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you NOT read ???
Since WHEN is a "lady" called a 'sir'...
SHOWS you have a 'problem' from the get-go :)
I stand by my words. A lady doesn't post such vile and dehumanizing statements as you have.

Again, I say GOOD DAY SIR!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66983 Dec 3, 2012
I just found this on another post and had to put it here!

you better not work.
you better not try.
you better not earn.
I'm telling you why.
Obama Claus is coming to town.

He sees you when you're building.
he wants what you all make.
he'll tell the 47 per cent.
that being rich is a mistake.

oh you better not work.
you better not try.
you better not earn.
I'm telling you why.

Obama Claus is coming to town.

he’ll tell you to be thankful.
to bow down and give thanks.
or he’ll send you to a FEMA camp.
to get your thinking “straight”.

oh you better not work.
you better not try.
you better not earn.
I'm telling you why.
Obama Claus is coming to town.

he'll give you a free cell phone.
say Obamacare is great.
he'll tell you being a success.
is something you should hate.

oh you better not work.
you better not try.
you better not earn.
I'm telling you why.
Obama Claus is coooming tooo tooown!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66984 Dec 3, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Will pass it on :)
be careful about registering on website that are posted on these threads, if they are legit, ok, but if not, then you are revealing personal information to a trolling server, just be careful.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66985 Dec 3, 2012
Some interesting info on barack hussein,

http://mommylife.net/archives/2011/06/

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66986 Dec 3, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>actually Obama sucks but you pubtards are just plain nuts and you and your politicians scare the hell out of everyone I have had pubtards that voted for Rummy say they are glad he lost cause the pubtards are trying to take social security and medicare imagine what it would be like if that dingle berry won
Cuts have to be made somewhere! We cannot continue at this pace! We have to pull ourselves out of this debt and Obama just wants to dig us in a deeper hole.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66987 Dec 3, 2012
KYMI wrote:
Some interesting info on barack hussein,
http://mommylife.net/archives/2011/06/
Is he arrogant or what???????
play fair

United States

#66988 Dec 3, 2012
Arrogance is killing this country. Your arrogrance and to lazy to vote for a third party is what's destroying this country, you guys elect the corrupt bastards who is currently destroying our country, stop watching Faux News, stop watching PMSNBC, do your own research...Both parties have ruined this once great country starting with the "great Republican" the honest dictator Abe Lincoln, and slowly from there The United States has become a hungry empire, a empire the throws around it's militarism,a empire that invades countries for oil to fuel our selfish needs. You know why gas is around 3.50 a gallon right now? Because our military is fighting to keep gas prices low..With out all this militarism, gas prices would be well over 7 dollars a gallon....
Temple-Toon-agai n

Pikeville, KY

#66989 Dec 3, 2012
POG wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by my words. A lady doesn't post such vile and dehumanizing statements as you have.
Again, I say GOOD DAY SIR!
-"Rolls Eyes"-
A real man does not attack women.
so you think you're in 'Burrito' do you?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66990 Dec 3, 2012
Between President Obama and Governor Romney, the Communist Party clearly had a preference and it won on election day. Webb’s communist prescription, for what he ironically acknowledged as a “weak economy,” is a repudiation of a centrist bipartisan solution that would include cuts to social welfare programs and entitlements while raising taxes. Instead, he proposes that the Left take Obama's reelection as a mandate for the continuation of an even more progressive approach.“On the table must be cutting military spending, ending corporate subsidies, and increasing corporate taxes,” he said.

Unsurprisingly, Webb said nothing of the fact that in fiscal year 2011 the federal government spent approximately $1.03 trillion on 83 means-tested federal welfare programs, making social welfare the largest expenditure in the nation’s budget; almost double that of the Pentagon.

Despite this convenient omission of economic reality, the Communist Party’s primary target for spending cuts is the U.S. military, which may already be coming to fruition with Obama’s cuts to the U.S. Navy fleet size to the lowest it has been since the First World War. Meanwhile, Russia has announced it will increase its military defense spending by 60 percent over the next three years. Optimistic of the future, Webb concluded by stating,“We are at the dawn of a new era.”

Russia also expressed optimism in Obama’s reelection.“For Russia, Obama’s victory will be beneficial,” Sergei Markov, a member of the Public Chamber and a former aide to Putin, told RIA Novosti, on November 7. Following the same vein of thought, Putin’s press secretary Dmitry Peskov stated,“In general, the Kremlin is very positive to learn about Barack Obama's victory in the elections,” according to Interfax.

The state-operated Rostech (Russian Technologies) has already announced it will purchase 35 Boeing 737 MAX airliners, which are still in development and scheduled for first delivery in 2017. Rostech signed a deal back in October to purchase the aircraft for $3.5 billion. With the Jackson-Vanik Act repealed, Russia will have greater access to advanced U.S. technology, which they would then be able to reverse engineer and/or retrofit for military use.

In addition to drastic cuts to U.S. defense spending, repealing the Jackson-Vanik Act has been a key objective of the Communist Party USA and Soviet sympathizers in the United States since the legislation was first enacted. Now with both the CPUSA and Russia pleased to have their preferred candidate in the White House for a lame-duck second term, both are likely to see an increase in favorable and flexible polices. With flexibility on the horizon, Sam Webb and the Communist Party’s new “dawn” may just culminate into a Russian Red Dawn for America.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics ...

God help us!!!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66994 Dec 3, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
Between President Obama and Governor Romney, the Communist Party clearly had a preference and it won on election day. Webb’s communist prescription, for what he ironically acknowledged as a “weak economy,” is a repudiation of a centrist bipartisan solution that would include cuts to social welfare programs and entitlements while raising taxes. Instead, he proposes that the Left take Obama's reelection as a mandate for the continuation of an even more progressive approach.“On the table must be cutting military spending, ending corporate subsidies, and increasing corporate taxes,” he said.
Unsurprisingly, Webb said nothing of the fact that in fiscal year 2011 the federal government spent approximately $1.03 trillion on 83 means-tested federal welfare programs, making social welfare the largest expenditure in the nation’s budget; almost double that of the Pentagon.
Despite this convenient omission of economic reality, the Communist Party’s primary target for spending cuts is the U.S. military, which may already be coming to fruition with Obama’s cuts to the U.S. Navy fleet size to the lowest it has been since the First World War. Meanwhile, Russia has announced it will increase its military defense spending by 60 percent over the next three years. Optimistic of the future, Webb concluded by stating,“We are at the dawn of a new era.”
Russia also expressed optimism in Obama’s reelection.“For Russia, Obama’s victory will be beneficial,” Sergei Markov, a member of the Public Chamber and a former aide to Putin, told RIA Novosti, on November 7. Following the same vein of thought, Putin’s press secretary Dmitry Peskov stated,“In general, the Kremlin is very positive to learn about Barack Obama's victory in the elections,” according to Interfax.
The state-operated Rostech (Russian Technologies) has already announced it will purchase 35 Boeing 737 MAX airliners, which are still in development and scheduled for first delivery in 2017. Rostech signed a deal back in October to purchase the aircraft for $3.5 billion. With the Jackson-Vanik Act repealed, Russia will have greater access to advanced U.S. technology, which they would then be able to reverse engineer and/or retrofit for military use.
In addition to drastic cuts to U.S. defense spending, repealing the Jackson-Vanik Act has been a key objective of the Communist Party USA and Soviet sympathizers in the United States since the legislation was first enacted. Now with both the CPUSA and Russia pleased to have their preferred candidate in the White House for a lame-duck second term, both are likely to see an increase in favorable and flexible polices. With flexibility on the horizon, Sam Webb and the Communist Party’s new “dawn” may just culminate into a Russian Red Dawn for America.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics ...
God help us!!!
The communist party endorsed oblamer.

http://www.examiner.com/article/communist-par...
Pissy Attitude

Murray, KY

#66995 Dec 3, 2012
Jeez. Can you just let this thread die already?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#66996 Dec 3, 2012
John Boehner and the Republican party agree with
cut to seniors 'COST OF LIVING' increase ( disabled too). Why don't they all cut their own benefits, they all have alot more to give. This year increase only 1.7%. This is no more Democrats or Republicans ...this is CORRUPT leadership ...
Ask any older person if you don't have anyone, can you survive on SS today?

BASTARDS...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66997 Dec 3, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
The communist party endorsed oblamer.
http://www.examiner.com/article/communist-par...
I know. Look at this!

Boy, does it cause a stir when a major Russian news site calls your president a Communist.(Particularly when that news site is Pravda, once the official newspaper of the Soviet Union.) But the old Commie rag doesn’t seem to be afraid of controversy this week as its opinion piece "Obama’s Soviet Mistake" makes its way around the Internet. The biting critique, which refers to the U.S. prez as a "Communist without question" has everyone pointing fingers, many of them decidedly mocking ones. Liberals joke that conservatives finally agree with Russia, while conservatives retort that they do agree with this claim — it was “illiterates” who re-elected Obama.

http://now.msn.com/pravda-calls-obama-a-commu...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66998 Dec 3, 2012
In all reality, what is gonna stop the traitors in D.C. from doing whatever they want? The American people are too weak to stand up to them, they control the executive branch and 1/2 the house, so, in reality, is the situation gonna get better, worse or stay the same.

There is no possible way it can get better, they are marxists endorsed by the communist party with a like agenda. It will not stay the same because they have indicated multiple times they are not done. They will continue and destroy what it took hundreds of years to build.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66999 Dec 3, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
John Boehner and the Republican party agree with
cut to seniors 'COST OF LIVING' increase ( disabled too). Why don't they all cut their own benefits, they all have alot more to give. This year increase only 1.7%. This is no more Democrats or Republicans ...this is CORRUPT leadership ...
Ask any older person if you don't have anyone, can you survive on SS today?
BASTARDS...
Not trying to side with the repubs but is there really any other choice? SS was not intended to be a retirement plan, yet it is, it is not sustainable under the current fiscal structure. Now it is in extreme risk of collapsing along with everything else. If we don't have the money and printing more and more and spending it faster and fast only aggravites economic instability, and we are on the edge of multiple cliffs, not just an economic one, what other choice is there? As painful as it is, the American people did this to themselves, to their elderly, to their children, the American people have no one to blame but themselves. The dems blaming Bush is nothing less than mental immaturity. The repubs not standing up to the massive spending that killed our economic infrastructure makes them accomplices.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67000 Dec 3, 2012
KYMI wrote:
In all reality, what is gonna stop the traitors in D.C. from doing whatever they want? The American people are too weak to stand up to them, they control the executive branch and 1/2 the house, so, in reality, is the situation gonna get better, worse or stay the same.
There is no possible way it can get better, they are marxists endorsed by the communist party with a like agenda. It will not stay the same because they have indicated multiple times they are not done. They will continue and destroy what it took hundreds of years to build.
Look at the entire article. Unbelievable!!!

http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/11/obama-re-...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67002 Dec 3, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the entire article. Unbelievable!!!
http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/11/obama-re-...
Wow, just did, even the communists think hes a disaster.
Independent voice

Orlando, FL

#67005 Dec 3, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
John Boehner and the Republican party agree with
cut to seniors 'COST OF LIVING' increase ( disabled too). Why don't they all cut their own benefits, they all have alot more to give. This year increase only 1.7%. This is no more Democrats or Republicans ...this is CORRUPT leadership ...
Ask any older person if you don't have anyone, can you survive on SS today?
BASTARDS...
WASHINGTON (AP)- House Republicans put forth a $2.2 trillion "fiscal cliff" counteroffer to President Barack Obama on Monday, calling for raising the eligibility age for Medicare, lowering cost-of-living hikes for Social Security benefits and bringing in $800 billion in higher tax revenue - but not raising rates for the wealthy.

Notice it says: "HOUSE REPUBLICANS put forth a $2.2 trillion "fiscal cliff" counteroffer".
That N***r Kenyan you guys been hating on so much is the one who has been fighting against this sort of BS. But never mind, we can find some way to defend republican leaders on this.
Independent voice

Orlando, FL

#67007 Dec 3, 2012
Republican leaders didn't agree to go along with cuts. They are the very people that made the proposal!
Independent voice

Orlando, FL

#67008 Dec 3, 2012
Looks like I will be catching a bus back to ky, to live with my kids. :-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Basketball. 11 min Jose 3
married men 12 min Jose 23
Did they raid Jimbo at Trosper ? 34 min Last Name 4
School board employee theft cover up 1 hr Just wonder 7
Bath Salts Being Sold As Meth 1 hr killer 7
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 2 hr eritner 95
boys stained underwear 2 hr Thatsright 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages