'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233171 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

KYMI

Okemos, MI

#66895 Dec 3, 2012
liar liar wrote:
<quoted text>Since Al Gore's December 13 concession speech, Texas Governor George W. Bush has been given the title president-elect. This is the term traditionally accorded to the individual who is elected by the voters.
In this case, however, the designation is entirely inappropriate. The Republican candidate did not gain the presidency as a result of a popular mandate. Not only did Bush lose the popular vote nationally, he would have lost the popular vote in Florida had not five US Supreme Court justices intervened to overturn an order of the Florida high court and stop the counting of votes in that pivotal state.
Bush was not elected president, he was selected by judicial fiat. He should, by rights, be called the president-select
The President is not elected by popular vote genius, it is the electorial college. He was the President Elect. Get over it.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#66896 Dec 3, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf, you are on here generally in the mornings, therefore, based on your previous post topics and you never denying your working in that gay bar, I suspect that is your night job,
now go get some sleep since you been up all night.
Tell us about your gay bar numb nuts. Where is it?

You stupid pos.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#66897 Dec 3, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
The President is not elected by popular vote genius, it is the electorial college. He was the President Elect. Get over it.
Bush was never elected to anything by anybody.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66898 Dec 3, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Again you have trouble reading. It read politically created and perpetuated. That isn't news. It's an agenda. Fox news kept making up scenarios, theories, suppositions, repeatedly reported them, and strangely this was just before the elections. That isn't news. That is fiction. That is why the who scam is dying down because most of the American public wasn't buying the rhetoric that Fox News was selling.
It was a witch hunt that went wrong for Fox News because they couldn't produce the evidence of their wild imaginings.
Please explain to us any of the parts that were false. Tell us names of who that works for FOX that made up scenarios, theories or suppositions? Please tell us the names of these people. Where was the scam? Also this isn't over there is still deposition taking place, Petraeus was on the stands 2 weeks ago and Amb. Rice just meet last week and it's been in the news every day since then. So the only wild imagination is coming from MSNBC or yours. Also it doesn't matter if it was an election year this is big news, our embassy gets sacked and your dishonesty portrays it as a political attack. If this were Bush or any Repub. then you would be screaming. The fact is I could care less about who is in office because this was handled wrong despite who is right or left.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#66899 Dec 3, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain to us any of the parts that were false. Tell us names of who that works for FOX that made up scenarios, theories or suppositions? Please tell us the names of these people. Where was the scam? Also this isn't over there is still deposition taking place, Petraeus was on the stands 2 weeks ago and Amb. Rice just meet last week and it's been in the news every day since then. So the only wild imagination is coming from MSNBC or yours. Also it doesn't matter if it was an election year this is big news, our embassy gets sacked and your dishonesty portrays it as a political attack. If this were Bush or any Repub. then you would be screaming. The fact is I could care less about who is in office because this was handled wrong despite who is right or left.
Faux News is a joke that pushes far right wing propaganda only.

They kept repotting Romney woul win in a Landslide right up to the Election.

It is all horse shit and non sense for low IQ types like you.
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#66900 Dec 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us about your gay bar numb nuts. Where is it?
You stupid pos.
At your house! LOL!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66901 Dec 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was never elected to anything by anybody.
LMAO...You can't argue with this kind of ignorance. I just hope he can't breed.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#66902 Dec 3, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
At your house! LOL!
I am not your Dad!

Lmfao
Lmfao
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66903 Dec 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News is a joke that pushes far right wing propaganda only.
They kept repotting Romney woul win in a Landslide right up to the Election.
It is all horse shit and non sense for low IQ types like you.
Ever heard of spell check?

Since: Dec 11

.

#66904 Dec 3, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of spell check?
I bet he's gotten high already!
Syl

Russell, KY

#66905 Dec 3, 2012
kiper wrote:
he get me health care and stuff. nice man, cares about the little guy.
It's your little brain he cares about.You are easy to fool. He doesn't have to work to hard to sucker punch you.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#66906 Dec 3, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...You can't argue with this kind of ignorance. I just hope he can't breed.
They neutered you at birth retard.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#66907 Dec 3, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your little brain he cares about.You are easy to fool. He doesn't have to work to hard to sucker punch you.
How did hey sucker punch you? Promise you a pony?

Lmfao

Low IQ Faux watcher.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#66908 Dec 3, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of spell check?
Ever heard that you have shit for brains?

Lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#66909 Dec 3, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he's gotten high already!
Mommy is calling, time for your nap.

Lmfao
Syl

Russell, KY

#66910 Dec 3, 2012
Hey wrote:
Totally agree,Dems are GULLIBLE IDIOTS...
Just a damn shame that everyone else has to pay for their Ignorance..
I have some of those gullible idiots in my close family. You couldn't
talk to them, and of course they hated Fox news. They would close their eyes, hold their hands over their ears and sing ney! ney! ney! ney! ney! ney!ney! then run off and avoid you .

Since: Dec 11

.

#66911 Dec 3, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have some of those gullible idiots in my close family. You couldn't
talk to them, and of course they hated Fox news. They would close their eyes, hold their hands over their ears and sing ney! ney! ney! ney! ney! ney!ney! then run off and avoid you .
I want to encourage everyone (Conservative or not) post Fox News Links as often as possible. They will never know how biased Lame Stream Media is if they have nothing for comparison!
Sooner or later it will sink in!

Susan Rice Benghazi fiasco:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2003917864001/judg...
wtf

Richmond, KY

#66912 Dec 3, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have some of those gullible idiots in my close family. You couldn't
talk to them, and of course they hated Fox news. They would close their eyes, hold their hands over their ears and sing ney! ney! ney! ney! ney! ney!ney! then run off and avoid you .
Faux News is propaganda for you low IQ types.

They predicted a Romney Landslide.......ney, ney ,ney.

Lmfao
repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#66914 Dec 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was never elected to anything by anybody.
hear that! by neither the popular or the college ( the supreme court republican judges )that"s who elected him and a bunch of fixed election machines but these pubtards are ok with it when they steal elections it's funny they don't like it when they loose do they I think it's hilarious

Since: Dec 11

.

#66915 Dec 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News is propaganda for you low IQ types.
They predicted a Romney Landslide.......ney, ney ,ney.
Lmfao
Lets follow your "Logic Trail" if you can call it that...
ABC, CBS, NBS, MSNBC, CNN, all in the tank for Obama (Undeniable Fact).
Obama chooses an issue, takes a stand...they all agree with him.
Every report...they support him, and attack the Conservative view.
America's enemies side with...root for Obama.
Who the hell does leave to look out for America?
Conservatives! Conservative News outlet FOX NEWS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 149,770
Pete Honeycutt is a Child Molester 17 min Truth Hurts 1
News Inmates escape - 50 min Muntz 1
Where is Walter Ray Disney 57 min Nosey rosey 5
electronic harassment 1 hr DroneWool 20
tracy peters rogers (Feb '09) 1 hr rero14 7
You'll never break them up 2 hr willieb 3
Knox County Grand Jury Indictments list July 2016 3 hr Corbin911 6

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages