'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,041)

Showing posts 60,801 - 60,820 of146,063
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
This year to many Americans are going to have very not so Merry Christmas and a lousy not so Happy New Year ...Obama is going on vacation to Hawaii...he don't gives a bull crap about anything!
Next year is going to be "Miserable" for everyone of us...but, when he start taking back from his "wusses" that reelected him, than the #$%& is going to hit the fan...it is going to STINK ...
Doom and Gloom. Nothing but Doom and Gloom for Repubs. Losing has really been hard on you all. Doom I say. Doom and Gloom.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

as usual a leftwingwhackadoos gets caught in its bullshit( scab on reagans ass) and as usual they claim they said something different
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

ELIGIBILITY CHALLENGE RETURNS TO HAUNT FLORIDA
'Obama is a direct threat to the safety and security of the United States'
Published: 2 hours ago

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/eligibility-challe...

Having problems again ...
BUT not until I come to topix!
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Well, we know who you Rs are, your over 55 and white, you must have felt a cold chill, go up your spine, in this last Election, guess what, there are 180 thousand immagrants a month, coming to America, you know, all that Cheap Labor, the only problem is they are voteng Democrat, one thing for sure every Republican, in this Country Voted this time, and you still got your Ass Kicked, dont look good does it, at Least you Stood for what you beleve, 10 thousand people a Day Retire, everyday for the next 18 yrs, C YA , got to get to Work on those Capital Gains, and Dividens, by Work I mean raise the Tax!
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

im still waiting for one of these geniuses to tell us wyhat republicans lost oin this last election, we still have the house of representatives we still have enuff votes in the senate to fillibuster any and all foolish leftwingwhackadoo legislation, and obozo is still illegally occupying my white house what changed
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

looks to me as a stalemate
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Doom and Gloom. Nothing but Doom and Gloom for Repubs. Losing has really been hard on you all. Doom I say. Doom and Gloom.
You don't feel it because you're cold, evil heartless individual. If doesn't effect you, what do you want to give a #$%&, right?

.99 cents stores are full lately, more than ever!
Go and stay on the side and watch people shop.
You on the left are real bastards.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

We knew since day one Obama's father was born in Kenya and nothing happened ...so, how any of that would change now?
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

That is Why I Hate them, all they Talk about is how Bad everything is, and Vote against everything Obama, or the Ds try to do, its not about the Country, just them, after the Election, did you notice, that they didnt or couldnt say anything, its like they all have the same Brain, they have to wait till word comes from headquarters, like a bunch of Robots, they where so sure they would Win! HaHaHa I can Die Happy Now, as long as they didnt Win! with all their Money, the Soul Bro. still Won, dont worry People, they will Stomp, and Cry, and Threaten, BUT! you can count on their Greed, they will be Beggin for People to Work soon! Thats what all this is about, to drive Wages Down, Let them send the Jobs overseas, I am Learning Chinese anyway! Roseatta Stone! HaHaHa
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

you know why obamas school records have been sealed , its because he went to harvard on a fulbright scholarship, for you leftwingwhackadoos, you have to be a foriegner to qualify for a fulbright scholarshit
so what happened

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

firstofthemonther wrote:
Well, we know who you Rs are, your over 55 and white, you must have felt a cold chill, go up your spine, in this last Election, guess what, there are 180 thousand immagrants a month, coming to America, you know, all that Cheap Labor, the only problem is they are voteng Democrat, one thing for sure every Republican, in this Country Voted this time, and you still got your Ass Kicked, dont look good does it, at Least you Stood for what you beleve, 10 thousand people a Day Retire, everyday for the next 18 yrs, C YA , got to get to Work on those Capital Gains, and Dividens, by Work I mean raise the Tax!
287 repubs elected, 247 dems elected, according to libomath, thats a demolib mandate, what a bunch of retards,
infidel

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

the country is going to hell in a basket ,..
even you libs must agree
- its quickly become a welfare state ,..
more people go on social security disability every month ,..than are finding full time jobs
the middle class is dead ,....
attn young people -
if you want a family today --
you need to go on welfare -
collect food stamps
and try to get your free section 8 housing
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

In a Presidents Second Term, they have alot more Power, in 2014 we can take back the House, and put the Country back on Course! Viva the Revolution! Go Obama and the Ds! Oh I almost forgot we got Allen Grayson back in the House, and cant wait till Elisabeth Warren gets to the Senate!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Democrats are really sick and can't even call him humans ...they are robots, NO FEELINGS !!!!!!!!!!
People are suffering and they are here talking stupid, just because ...

I have a friend, she lost her full time job she had for over 18 years. Sold her condo and moved in with her teenage son in her sister's one bedroom.
She went to apply for a similar job, one position - 400 applications ...she was lucky to get it, even tho it was part time...there is so many like that.
In TJ Maxx where I go shopping, people are walking in waiting in line for a job, anything. I know the manager, she said 'we have people with a college diploma, asking for any job here'...they have answering machine just for jobs. People are calling all day till closing ...

Now, Democrats are laughing here on topix, calling it loom and gloom, what a bastards.

If doesn't effect me, what should I care? What a sick
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

I Agree, my Job was Destroyed too, I have Just went thru the Worse 4 yrs of my Life! However, I dont Agree how we got here! I know who Destroyed My Life, and it Damn Sure wasnt Obama and the Ds, I dont beleve the World began Jan. 20 2009, it is painful to see working people who beleve that, this Country has been Destroyed from the inside, it is a Sad Joke, that alot of People think the Republicans are for the working Man! To see Coal Miners stand with the Companys, after they have had to fight for everthing they have, working for Script, and oweing their Soul to the Co. Store, of all the working people, they should know! Please be more specific about what Obama has done! Obama Kare or Consumer Protection Agency!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

thirdwurldamerika wrote:
im still waiting for one of these geniuses to tell us wyhat republicans lost oin this last election, we still have the house of representatives we still have enuff votes in the senate to fillibuster any and all foolish leftwingwhackadoo legislation, and obozo is still illegally occupying my white house what changed

North Carolina voters elected their first Republican governor in two decades Tuesday, fanning the GOP's hope of broadening their party's hold on governor's mansions across the country.

The victory by former Charlotte Mayor Pat McCrory came two years after Republicans snatched six governors' offices in the midterm elections. Those victories gave the party 29 governorships to 20 for Democrats and one independent entering Tuesday's elections in which 11 gubernatorial races were to be decided.

When all the ballots are counted, Republicans could have as many as 33 governorships -- the most since the 1920s and one more than they had in the 1990s.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Whoopsie: Sorry Kids, But You Fell For The Bullsh!t.. FACT: Dear Leader Obama Cuts Pell Grants 33%
Posted on November 29, 2012

WASHINGTON D.C. Sorry, college students. President Obama has cut your access to Pell Grants by 33%; he just forgot to mention it before Election Day.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/11/2...
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

I am Happy for the Rs, as long as Ky. has a Democrat, maybe you should move to one of those Republican Right to work States, all those Red States have a Large Population of people over 65, my son showed a map, almost the same as the states that went Red! The Problem is every State has 2 Senators, even though, alot of those States have small populations, is not right!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

firstofthemonther wrote:
I am Happy for the Rs, as long as Ky. has a Democrat, maybe you should move to one of those Republican Right to work States, all those Red States have a Large Population of people over 65, my son showed a map, almost the same as the states that went Red! The Problem is every State has 2 Senators, even though, alot of those States have small populations, is not right!
It's ONLY because the Repubs didn't want the one running for Gov. to get iT !!!
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

i believe this firstofthemonter is dumbern than wtf if thats possible

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,801 - 60,820 of146,063
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Orange water 43 min particals 2
Billy Lake (Sep '11) 1 hr ash 31
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 1 hr jacqueline buskey 39
ashley lake (Apr '12) 1 hr justsaying 20
Greg Simpson and Betsy Cecil stealing 1 hr ash 12
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 1 hr justasking 37
Stacy frost carnes 2 hr please 7
•••
•••