'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,041)

Showing posts 60,801 - 60,820 of138,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Hey libs! Is this one of your wonderful benefits? Tax dollars paying for AIDS testing because our society is so 'progressive' that it needs to protect itself from itself? Good job libs! More to come. 2013 is just around the corner!

HIV Testing Now Covered Under Obamacare

And it's recommended for everyone aged 15-65

HIV testing for all Americans is now covered under Obamacare, because it's been declared a form of "preventive care" - in the same way as birth control.

That's come about because the US Preventative Task Force, a government panel of medical experts, has recommended HIV testing for every American aged 15 to 65.

The Affordable Care Act mandates that insurers cover all of the preventative services that are recommended by the Task Force. Hence regular HIV testing will now be free for all Americans under Obamacare.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3619-hiv-te...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!
I was BULLSEYE! on that...
;~)

Might have to send a letter ... snail mail :)
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

News Article

Small Business Owner Gives Obama a Piece of His Mind

Some U.S. business owners got a chance Monday to meet with White House advisors and give their own take on the fiscal cliff, tax hikes and more.

Among the entrepreneurs invited to the discussion was Drew Greenblatt, president of Marlin Steel ( www.MarlinWire.com )-- a small business in Baltimore, Md.It was unclear at press time if President Obama attended the meeting.

Ahead of the meeting, Greenblatt said he has one thing on his mind.

“We’ve got to increase job creation, fast,” he told FOX Business.“This recession has gone on too long, and now is the time for us to turn it around by creating certainty.”

As for those looming tax increases for those making above $250,000 annually, Greenblatt said he was going to deliver a message that the move would stunt economic growth and hiring. American factories, he said, are one example of a small business that pays taxes on a personal level of income. Increasing their tax rate will deter potential for economic gains.

“It makes us less competitive against our economic adversaries like Canada and Germany,” Greenblatt said.“Right now, American factories are paying much more in taxes than our German and Canadian rivals. We have to be more competitive—if we are more competitive, we will win more jobs… we will hire more locals.”

And if government spending continues on its current path, he said, it is a road to doom.

“It’s a failed strategy and a failed policy,” he said.“We need to have a very competitive economic environment to have growth surge in our country. Then we will [be able to] pay more money in taxes, because we will all be making more money. If the pie is bigger, it’s easier to grow out of this terrible recession.”

Read more: http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/entrepre...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be Ari!
I'm getting very tired of it ...
Did we ever find out his "credentials" ...

Don't tell me if it will cause you problems. But I can't figure out who you and Ari are talking about and I've been here for a long time.

And, as you know, some time ago I had a few posts disappear, but nothing lately.

Weird!
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

From my Personal Experience, any Company or Job, that I have had, they are not doing Me any Favors, they only Pay Me for what I do, they dont Hire anyone because they Like them, or just like, giving them a Check, Please, People Wake Up! realize that there is a War being waged on you, Fight Back, walk away, they are not doing you any Favors, they need us, alot more than we need them, If the Companys offer Insurance, it is a 100% Tax write off, the truth about Obama Kare is they Hate that 3.8% Tax on Dividens or Capital Gains, we are in a War People, Wake Up! do not Boww Down to these Greedy People, tell them to Stick their Job!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me if it will cause you problems. But I can't figure out who you and Ari are talking about and I've been here for a long time.
And, as you know, some time ago I had a few posts disappear, but nothing lately.
Weird!
The gnat :)
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Just like Hostess, stand Firm, that was a Perfect Example, the Employees, should have bought the Company, that is the Solution, to all these problems, Workers need to create their own Job, they are just getting screwed, out of their retirement. That is why they are trying to destroy all the Social Programs, nothing to fall back on. I will never Work for anyone else again, but myself! I Hope all these Greedy Companys go out of Bussiness. Will just Create openings for People, let them go we dont need them!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>The gnat :)

Really!? It's not been here though. Wondered why myself. Wondering how Ari came up with that.....don't tell me though.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

This year to many Americans are going to have very not so Merry Christmas and a lousy not so Happy New Year ...Obama is going on vacation to Hawaii...he don't gives a bull crap about anything!
Next year is going to be "Miserable" for everyone of us...but, when he start taking back from his "wusses" that reelected him, than the #$%& is going to hit the fan...it is going to STINK ...
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Art Vandalay wrote:
<quoted text> You must not have served your country in uniform because the military DOES pay federal taxes.
You must not read well. Deployed troops pay NO Federal Taxes dumbdumb.
Combat zones. Executive order or public law authorizes Combat Zone Tax Exclusion or Qualified Hazardous Duty Areas. Military personnel who served in the Arabian Peninsula, Afghanistan, the Balkans, parts of Africa and Central Asia and some other locations have earned certain tax exemptions. All basic pay received by enlisted personnel serving in the combat zone is exempt from federal tax.
http://militarytimes.com/projects/guard-reser...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

firstofthemonther wrote:
Just like Hostess, stand Firm, that was a Perfect Example, the Employees, should have bought the Company, that is the Solution, to all these problems, Workers need to create their own Job, they are just getting screwed, out of their retirement. That is why they are trying to destroy all the Social Programs, nothing to fall back on. I will never Work for anyone else again, but myself! I Hope all these Greedy Companys go out of Bussiness. Will just Create openings for People, let them go we dont need them!
So, can you advise people how to open their own business, how much money do they need, to pay taxes, to have enough for rent, utilities, for their own insurance, retirement, and all the expenses?
Can you work by yourself to pay for all of that and to have enough to support your family? Can you make furniture, machinery, shoes, clothing, etc.
and if you are so smart "genus", who is working while you're chatting here on forum?????
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
This year to many Americans are going to have very not so Merry Christmas and a lousy not so Happy New Year ...Obama is going on vacation to Hawaii...he don't gives a bull crap about anything!
Next year is going to be "Miserable" for everyone of us...but, when he start taking back from his "wusses" that reelected him, than the #$%& is going to hit the fan...it is going to STINK ...
Doom and Gloom. Nothing but Doom and Gloom for Repubs. Losing has really been hard on you all. Doom I say. Doom and Gloom.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

as usual a leftwingwhackadoos gets caught in its bullshit( scab on reagans ass) and as usual they claim they said something different
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

ELIGIBILITY CHALLENGE RETURNS TO HAUNT FLORIDA
'Obama is a direct threat to the safety and security of the United States'
Published: 2 hours ago

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/eligibility-challe...

Having problems again ...
BUT not until I come to topix!
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Well, we know who you Rs are, your over 55 and white, you must have felt a cold chill, go up your spine, in this last Election, guess what, there are 180 thousand immagrants a month, coming to America, you know, all that Cheap Labor, the only problem is they are voteng Democrat, one thing for sure every Republican, in this Country Voted this time, and you still got your Ass Kicked, dont look good does it, at Least you Stood for what you beleve, 10 thousand people a Day Retire, everyday for the next 18 yrs, C YA , got to get to Work on those Capital Gains, and Dividens, by Work I mean raise the Tax!
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

im still waiting for one of these geniuses to tell us wyhat republicans lost oin this last election, we still have the house of representatives we still have enuff votes in the senate to fillibuster any and all foolish leftwingwhackadoo legislation, and obozo is still illegally occupying my white house what changed
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

looks to me as a stalemate
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Doom and Gloom. Nothing but Doom and Gloom for Repubs. Losing has really been hard on you all. Doom I say. Doom and Gloom.
You don't feel it because you're cold, evil heartless individual. If doesn't effect you, what do you want to give a #$%&, right?

.99 cents stores are full lately, more than ever!
Go and stay on the side and watch people shop.
You on the left are real bastards.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

We knew since day one Obama's father was born in Kenya and nothing happened ...so, how any of that would change now?
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

That is Why I Hate them, all they Talk about is how Bad everything is, and Vote against everything Obama, or the Ds try to do, its not about the Country, just them, after the Election, did you notice, that they didnt or couldnt say anything, its like they all have the same Brain, they have to wait till word comes from headquarters, like a bunch of Robots, they where so sure they would Win! HaHaHa I can Die Happy Now, as long as they didnt Win! with all their Money, the Soul Bro. still Won, dont worry People, they will Stomp, and Cry, and Threaten, BUT! you can count on their Greed, they will be Beggin for People to Work soon! Thats what all this is about, to drive Wages Down, Let them send the Jobs overseas, I am Learning Chinese anyway! Roseatta Stone! HaHaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,801 - 60,820 of138,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 min Mississippi Man 81,183
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChristWarrior 122,514
Is Paul Baker a good Disability Lawyer? (Dec '12) 1 hr Question 70
Larry dye and Amy dye 1 hr Just me 13
Melissa Collett (May '12) 2 hr hot mama 41
mike baker for jailer 2 hr Games 3
lamon jones 2 hr eye witness 4
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 5 hr your screwed 9
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 15 at 9:40PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••