'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#66767 Dec 2, 2012
obozo is still stuck on stoopid he thinks hes got a mandate hahahahahaha thats the best one yet
wtf

Jackson, KY

#66768 Dec 2, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you so delusional, and hateful?
Meth,Oxy, Heroin?
Only someone in a drug induced-altered-state of reality could continue this crap when someone offers to help them...
Saddens me.
That's why you speak for Obama.
Have you always been so stupid and gay little twerp?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#66769 Dec 2, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither are you. And look at how you were judged. I guess you will not be hurting when the SHTF like most all others.Enjoy!!
You are a f' cking fool stupid.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#66770 Dec 2, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
obozo is still stuck on stoopid he thinks hes got a mandate hahahahahaha thats the best one yet
The President won in a landslide stupid, you illiterate pos.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#66771 Dec 2, 2012
Doesn't matter,He is still failing. LOL
New American Republic

Abingdon, VA

#66774 Dec 2, 2012
How wtf got his name!

One day some time back, an old halfwit black man was banging this big fat white girl down in the projects in Pikeville KY for wine and a place to stay, and she turned up "in the motherly way",he walked to the Pikeville Medical Center the day she had the child, when he looked at the ugly little bastard, he exclamed "WHAT THE F--K", he kept on walking and hasn't been seen since, however the mother was so stupid she thought that was the name he picked for the ugly little addition to food stamps, so the name stuck!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#66775 Dec 2, 2012
New American Republic wrote:
How wtf got his name!
One day some time back, an old halfwit black man was banging this big fat white girl down in the projects in Pikeville KY for wine and a place to stay, and she turned up "in the motherly way",he walked to the Pikeville Medical Center the day she had the child, when he looked at the ugly little bastard, he exclamed "WHAT THE F--K", he kept on walking and hasn't been seen since, however the mother was so stupid she thought that was the name he picked for the ugly little addition to food stamps, so the name stuck!
Meanwhile your Dad raped a retarded half breed mongrel and you came along 9 months later.

“why is everybody always”

Since: Oct 12

picking on the Con lady?

#66776 Dec 2, 2012
Children of Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats aren't real people?
Where did I hear phrases like that before?
Was it the nazi's talking about the Jews?
Was it the white settlers talking about the Native Americans?
Was it the white trash kkk talking about the black people?
I could list many more examples but from all the agree icons, you all know exactly what you're doing.
Rise up oh evil ones! This time we're waiting for you. Just because we laugh and mock your wickedness and vile ways doesn't mean we are unprepared.
This time Satan and his minions will be met not with words of peace and love. The republiklan party is ruled by the same evil that has committed these evil acts down through history. The judgment is closer than you think.
You are a POS GD LIAR!

“why is everybody always”

Since: Oct 12

picking on the Con lady?

#66777 Dec 2, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile your Dad raped a retarded half breed mongrel and you came along 9 months later.
Were you jealous you were not the victim?
POS!

“why is everybody always”

Since: Oct 12

picking on the Con lady?

#66778 Dec 2, 2012
positronium wrote:
Doesn't matter,He is still failing. LOL
Who me?
If I "fail" to fail...then I Suk-Seed?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#66779 Dec 2, 2012
0-wtf-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you jealous you were not the victim?
POS!
You are the product of a needless rape of a retard.

“why is everybody always”

Since: Oct 12

picking on the Con lady?

#66780 Dec 2, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant little pos Republicans are cowards.
Give them your name and address...and PROVE it!

c'mon..........

c'mon..........

Chicken $#IT!

Show us what a REAL MAN does when he gets called out!

Or prove you are a loud mouth empty headed Wigga!

“why is everybody always”

Since: Oct 12

picking on the Con lady?

#66781 Dec 2, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are the product of a needless rape of a retard.
"needless rape"?

explain that one geni-@$$!

Is there a need for rape?
(Other than you thought that chicken had it coming.)

You are why we call y'all DIMOcrats!
Art Vandalay

Shepherdsville, KY

#66782 Dec 2, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You must not read well. Deployed troops pay NO Federal Taxes dumbdumb.
.
Combat zones. Executive order or public law authorizes Combat Zone Tax Exclusion or Qualified Hazardous Duty Areas. Military personnel who served in the Arabian Peninsula, Afghanistan, the Balkans, parts of Africa and Central Asia and some other locations have earned certain tax exemptions. All basic pay received by enlisted personnel serving in the combat zone is exempt from federal tax.
http://militarytimes.com/projects/guard-reser...
You didn't say DEPLOYED in your first post...say what you mean, dumdazz!!!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#66783 Dec 2, 2012
0-wtf-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Give them your name and address...and PROVE it!
c'mon..........
c'mon..........
Chicken $#IT!
Show us what a REAL MAN does when he gets called out!
Or prove you are a loud mouth empty headed Wigga!
Racist pos pretender.

Lmfao
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#66784 Dec 2, 2012
landslide hahahahahahaha rep8ublicans still control the house and we still have enuff votes in the senate to stop the socialist agenda of the obozoclown the guy that looks like curious george with a banana shoved up his ass
Hey

Ashland, KY

#66785 Dec 2, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Racist pos pretender.
Lmfao
You will notice a decline in your benefits come the first of the year...
wtf

Jackson, KY

#66786 Dec 2, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You will notice a decline in your benefits come the first of the year...
You will starve then you sorry pos.
New American Republic

Abingdon, VA

#66787 Dec 2, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You will notice a decline in your benefits come the first of the year...
Oh my God! How will poor wtf live without, he be havin dem benefits?
New American Republic

Abingdon, VA

#66788 Dec 2, 2012
0-wtf-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
"needless rape"?
explain that one geni-@$$!
Is there a need for rape?
(Other than you thought that chicken had it coming.)
You are why we call y'all DIMOcrats!
wtf said the sex with the chicken was consensual!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warning!! tree cutter named charles mills 16 min citizen 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min HistoricallySpeaking 135,050
Michael Trent/// 1 hr Kim 4
questions and concerns 1 hr Go for it 4
Attorney Joe Bear Hammons 2 hr Hoping 9
Heard that Kenny Williamson and Sherry were ge... 3 hr who knows 2
Food stamp office closed from shutdown? (Oct '13) 10 hr Big rig 71 20
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]