'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#66738 Dec 1, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Doom and Gloom. Nothing but Doom and Gloom for Repubs. Losing has really been hard on you all. Doom I say. Doom and Gloom.
You don't feel it because you're cold, evil heartless individual. If doesn't effect you, what do you want to give a #$%&, right?

.99 cents stores are full lately, more than ever!
Go and stay on the side and watch people shop.
You on the left are real bastards.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#66739 Dec 1, 2012
We knew since day one Obama's father was born in Kenya and nothing happened ...so, how any of that would change now?
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

#66741 Dec 1, 2012
That is Why I Hate them, all they Talk about is how Bad everything is, and Vote against everything Obama, or the Ds try to do, its not about the Country, just them, after the Election, did you notice, that they didnt or couldnt say anything, its like they all have the same Brain, they have to wait till word comes from headquarters, like a bunch of Robots, they where so sure they would Win! HaHaHa I can Die Happy Now, as long as they didnt Win! with all their Money, the Soul Bro. still Won, dont worry People, they will Stomp, and Cry, and Threaten, BUT! you can count on their Greed, they will be Beggin for People to Work soon! Thats what all this is about, to drive Wages Down, Let them send the Jobs overseas, I am Learning Chinese anyway! Roseatta Stone! HaHaHa
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#66742 Dec 1, 2012
you know why obamas school records have been sealed , its because he went to harvard on a fulbright scholarship, for you leftwingwhackadoos, you have to be a foriegner to qualify for a fulbright scholarshit
so what happened

Lansing, MI

#66743 Dec 1, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:
Well, we know who you Rs are, your over 55 and white, you must have felt a cold chill, go up your spine, in this last Election, guess what, there are 180 thousand immagrants a month, coming to America, you know, all that Cheap Labor, the only problem is they are voteng Democrat, one thing for sure every Republican, in this Country Voted this time, and you still got your Ass Kicked, dont look good does it, at Least you Stood for what you beleve, 10 thousand people a Day Retire, everyday for the next 18 yrs, C YA , got to get to Work on those Capital Gains, and Dividens, by Work I mean raise the Tax!
287 repubs elected, 247 dems elected, according to libomath, thats a demolib mandate, what a bunch of retards,
infidel

AOL

#66744 Dec 1, 2012
the country is going to hell in a basket ,..
even you libs must agree
- its quickly become a welfare state ,..
more people go on social security disability every month ,..than are finding full time jobs
the middle class is dead ,....
attn young people -
if you want a family today --
you need to go on welfare -
collect food stamps
and try to get your free section 8 housing
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

#66745 Dec 1, 2012
In a Presidents Second Term, they have alot more Power, in 2014 we can take back the House, and put the Country back on Course! Viva the Revolution! Go Obama and the Ds! Oh I almost forgot we got Allen Grayson back in the House, and cant wait till Elisabeth Warren gets to the Senate!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#66746 Dec 1, 2012
Democrats are really sick and can't even call him humans ...they are robots, NO FEELINGS !!!!!!!!!!
People are suffering and they are here talking stupid, just because ...

I have a friend, she lost her full time job she had for over 18 years. Sold her condo and moved in with her teenage son in her sister's one bedroom.
She went to apply for a similar job, one position - 400 applications ...she was lucky to get it, even tho it was part time...there is so many like that.
In TJ Maxx where I go shopping, people are walking in waiting in line for a job, anything. I know the manager, she said 'we have people with a college diploma, asking for any job here'...they have answering machine just for jobs. People are calling all day till closing ...

Now, Democrats are laughing here on topix, calling it loom and gloom, what a bastards.

If doesn't effect me, what should I care? What a sick
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

#66748 Dec 1, 2012
I Agree, my Job was Destroyed too, I have Just went thru the Worse 4 yrs of my Life! However, I dont Agree how we got here! I know who Destroyed My Life, and it Damn Sure wasnt Obama and the Ds, I dont beleve the World began Jan. 20 2009, it is painful to see working people who beleve that, this Country has been Destroyed from the inside, it is a Sad Joke, that alot of People think the Republicans are for the working Man! To see Coal Miners stand with the Companys, after they have had to fight for everthing they have, working for Script, and oweing their Soul to the Co. Store, of all the working people, they should know! Please be more specific about what Obama has done! Obama Kare or Consumer Protection Agency!
Jay

Paris, TN

#66749 Dec 1, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
im still waiting for one of these geniuses to tell us wyhat republicans lost oin this last election, we still have the house of representatives we still have enuff votes in the senate to fillibuster any and all foolish leftwingwhackadoo legislation, and obozo is still illegally occupying my white house what changed

North Carolina voters elected their first Republican governor in two decades Tuesday, fanning the GOP's hope of broadening their party's hold on governor's mansions across the country.

The victory by former Charlotte Mayor Pat McCrory came two years after Republicans snatched six governors' offices in the midterm elections. Those victories gave the party 29 governorships to 20 for Democrats and one independent entering Tuesday's elections in which 11 gubernatorial races were to be decided.

When all the ballots are counted, Republicans could have as many as 33 governorships -- the most since the 1920s and one more than they had in the 1990s.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66750 Dec 1, 2012
Whoopsie: Sorry Kids, But You Fell For The Bullsh!t.. FACT: Dear Leader Obama Cuts Pell Grants 33%
Posted on November 29, 2012

WASHINGTON D.C. Sorry, college students. President Obama has cut your access to Pell Grants by 33%; he just forgot to mention it before Election Day.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/11/2...
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

#66751 Dec 1, 2012
I am Happy for the Rs, as long as Ky. has a Democrat, maybe you should move to one of those Republican Right to work States, all those Red States have a Large Population of people over 65, my son showed a map, almost the same as the states that went Red! The Problem is every State has 2 Senators, even though, alot of those States have small populations, is not right!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66752 Dec 1, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:
I am Happy for the Rs, as long as Ky. has a Democrat, maybe you should move to one of those Republican Right to work States, all those Red States have a Large Population of people over 65, my son showed a map, almost the same as the states that went Red! The Problem is every State has 2 Senators, even though, alot of those States have small populations, is not right!
It's ONLY because the Repubs didn't want the one running for Gov. to get iT !!!
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#66753 Dec 1, 2012
i believe this firstofthemonter is dumbern than wtf if thats possible
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#66754 Dec 1, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
i believe this firstofthemonter is dumbern than wtf if thats possible
Don't forget Uncle tab...
The TOPIX : Three Stooges ...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66755 Dec 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Whoopsie: Sorry Kids, But You Fell For The Bullsh!t.. FACT: Dear Leader Obama Cuts Pell Grants 33%
Posted on November 29, 2012
WASHINGTON D.C. Sorry, college students. President Obama has cut your access to Pell Grants by 33%; he just forgot to mention it before Election Day.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/11/2...
AL, check sloopy when you can.
Children of Satan

Wilmington, DE

#66756 Dec 1, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
They only want to cut them for democrats, not real people.
Democrats aren't real people?
Where did I hear phrases like that before?
Was it the nazi's talking about the Jews?
Was it the white settlers talking about the Native Americans?
Was it the white trash kkk talking about the black people?
I could list many more examples but from all the agree icons, you all know exactly what you're doing.
Rise up oh evil ones! This time we're waiting for you. Just because we laugh and mock your wickedness and vile ways doesn't mean we are unprepared.
This time Satan and his minions will be met not with words of peace and love. The republiklan party is ruled by the same evil that has committed these evil acts down through history. The judgment is closer than you think.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#66757 Dec 2, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Democrats are really sick and can't even call him humans ...they are robots, NO FEELINGS !!!!!!!!!!
People are suffering and they are here talking stupid, just because ...
I have a friend, she lost her full time job she had for over 18 years. Sold her condo and moved in with her teenage son in her sister's one bedroom.
She went to apply for a similar job, one position - 400 applications ...she was lucky to get it, even tho it was part time...there is so many like that.
In TJ Maxx where I go shopping, people are walking in waiting in line for a job, anything. I know the manager, she said 'we have people with a college diploma, asking for any job here'...they have answering machine just for jobs. People are calling all day till closing ...
Now, Democrats are laughing here on topix, calling it loom and gloom, what a bastards.
If doesn't effect me, what should I care? What a sick
So it is your belief that Republicans have more caring? LOL!!!!!!!!!! The Repub party that hated and still hates SS and Medicare. The Party that wishes it didn't need to tax the rich at all. The Party that founded give to the rich and the rest of you can have the scraps. The party that voted against ever bill that would help American workers.
Here's your Repub Party and what they have done to America in the past 4 years.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Reporting from Washington and Pittsburgh The Senate failed to advance President Obama's jobs package, as Democratic leaders are expected to begin carving the $447-billion package into individual proposals that may have a better chance at passage.
The Senate was still voting late Tuesday, but Democrats did not have enough votes to overcome a filibuster led by Republicans. Most Democrats supported the bill while all Republicans were voting to block it.
(AP) WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans blocked legislation Wednesday that would have established a $1 billion jobs program putting veterans back to work tending to the country's federal lands and bolstering local police and fire departments.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked a Democratic measure championed by President Barack Obama to end tax breaks for the major oil companies.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66758 Dec 2, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You must not read well. Deployed troops pay NO Federal Taxes dumbdumb.
Combat zones. Executive order or public law authorizes Combat Zone Tax Exclusion or Qualified Hazardous Duty Areas. Military personnel who served in the Arabian Peninsula, Afghanistan, the Balkans, parts of Africa and Central Asia and some other locations have earned certain tax exemptions. All basic pay received by enlisted personnel serving in the combat zone is exempt from federal tax.
http://militarytimes.com/projects/guard-reser...
welfare recipients pay NO Federal Taxes dumbdumb.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66759 Dec 2, 2012
Children of Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats aren't real people?
Where did I hear phrases like that before?
Was it the nazi's talking about the Jews?
Was it the white settlers talking about the Native Americans?
Was it the white trash kkk talking about the black people?
I could list many more examples but from all the agree icons, you all know exactly what you're doing.
Rise up oh evil ones! This time we're waiting for you. Just because we laugh and mock your wickedness and vile ways doesn't mean we are unprepared.
This time Satan and his minions will be met not with words of peace and love. The republiklan party is ruled by the same evil that has committed these evil acts down through history. The judgment is closer than you think.
Thats not what I meant although I see the logic in your response, I am referring to being heartless, cold, calculating, lying, anti-American, anti-Christian, and the KKK was started by democraps,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a sugar baby 27 min guy 1
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 2 hr Kenitha Ross Warren 7
who will you vote for as jailer 2 hr kiario4 75
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 3 hr kiario4 33
Indictments 4 hr John 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Quantummist 131,467
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 4 hr Barbourville Supe... 11
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 15 hr John 3
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 17 hr Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]