'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
60,761 - 60,780 of 150,350 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
spreading the truth

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>They're still checking in to the first gun running program "Operation Wide Receiver" you hypocrite.
That program was shut down with no discrepancies about any Americans deaths. Obama's Fast and Furious program...uh, not so much! R.I.P. Brian Terry

Not only are you ignorant, you are also a hypocrite, a liar and a dumb ass, too.
Yeah I said it. How you like me now? Truth hurts, doesn't it, obamoron? lol
New American Republic

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

It is way past time that states show the Federal Government who really runs the show! Reinstate 'voter qualifications'. Dont let anyone with no 'vested interest'in our nation vote (trash like wtf), don't let trash like "the black panties" patrol American polling places! Put back litericy test's for voters! Own property, have a job, pay taxes or dont vote! If you cant read, you have no place in the voteing booth! If you dont you run the risk of re-electing the worst President in American history!(oh wait that just happened)!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

spreading the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That program was shut down with no discrepancies about any Americans deaths. Obama's Fast and Furious program...uh, not so much! R.I.P. Brian Terry
Not only are you ignorant, you are also a hypocrite, a liar and a dumb ass, too.
Yeah I said it. How you like me now? Truth hurts, doesn't it, obamoron? lol
The death was not in vain. Boarder Agents are now trained never to shoot at an armed gang with a bean bag.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

New American Republic wrote:
It is way past time that states show the Federal Government who really runs the show! Reinstate 'voter qualifications'. Dont let anyone with no 'vested interest'in our nation vote (trash like wtf), don't let trash like "the black panties" patrol American polling places! Put back litericy test's for voters! Own property, have a job, pay taxes or dont vote! If you cant read, you have no place in the voteing booth! If you dont you run the risk of re-electing the worst President in American history!(oh wait that just happened)!
So under your rules those on Social Security could not vote. Those deployed by the military could not vote. Neither of these groups pay Federal Taxes.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

QUIT deleting MY posts ...
Do "you" want an ATTORNEY on your azz !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

"Natural Born Citizen of the United States of America" clause of our US Constitution requiring the President of the United States to be a 'Natural born citizen of the USA' IS taken directly from scripture and it IS written into 'our constitution' based on what they themselves had read in the Bible in Deuteronomy 17:14-15, based on God's instructions to the Nation of Israel for choosing a king.

Deuteronomy 17:14-15
In this part of the Bible, God tells the Israelites that in order to qualify as King of Israel a man must be a "natural born" Israelite ... 14 When thou shalt come unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee,
and shalt possess it, and dwell therein, if thou say, I will set a King over me, like
as all the nations that are about me, 15 Then thou shalt make him King over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall
choose, from among thy brethren shalt thou make a King over thee; thou shalt
not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.

http://www.genevabible.org/files/Geneva_Bible...

The libTARDS and their days of destroying this nation are numbered ...
And they KNOW iT!
That is WHY they dispute everything a Conservative says!

2 Chronicles 7:14-16 Geneva Bible
If my people, among whom my Name is called upon, do humble themselves,
and pray, and seek my presence, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I
hear in heaven, and be merciful to their sin, and will heal their land:
Then mine eyes shall be open and mine ears attent unto the prayer made in
this place.
For I have now chosen and sanctified this house, that my Name may be there
forever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.

http://www.genevabible.org/files/Geneva_Bible...
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
QUIT deleting MY posts ...
Do "you" want an ATTORNEY on your azz !!!
Hahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
You need to seek help but it's not from an Attorney crazy lady.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
You should post this on the 'Save the Constitution' thread.
TRY this again

Done ... Just for you ;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahhahahahaha!!!!! !!!!!
Alright "you" tell me WHERE they went ...
o wise one
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

#79, 80, 84, 89 ...
Amongst OTHERS
... those are just the last 2 pages.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
#79, 80, 84, 89 ...
Amongst OTHERS
... those are just the last 2 pages.
You need to contact Topix and find out what is going on! That is ridiculous!
New American Republic

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>So under your rules those on Social Security could not vote. Those deployed by the military could not vote. Neither of these groups pay Federal Taxes.
No, they should vote first!
Art Vandalay

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>So under your rules those on Social Security could not vote. Those deployed by the military could not vote. Neither of these groups pay Federal Taxes.
You must not have served your country in uniform because the military DOES pay federal taxes.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahhahahahaha!!!!! !!!!!
WHAT is "your" problem with ME ???
Say iT ...

A
N
D

Get OFF my case!
"you" obsessive pervert Coward ...
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

theres not a leftwinger or obozo voter alive with the brains to get in out of the rain without help
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay you ignorant slut!
I must admit I have read your wingnut poison and let my anger speak for me. But I'm sure your not so completely retarded that you didn't understand my point. As far as my saying "sense of false security" instead of false sense of security, well that comes from working all day then working on computers way into the night. I'm sure you have heard of the word work before, spending 24/7 on here doesn't count as work. And yeah, don't dish out your rude nasty comments unless your willing to have them shoved back in your face. But if you think those little security programs don't have back doors that can be walked through, then you are as stupid as I suspected. So let's just agree I'm a nutcase and your a traitor to your own country,and the human race. Shove that you member of the witless protection program!

First off, after trying to follow your all over the place post - I don't remember ever having a conversation with you!

Second, anybody who has a computer knows that even with the best of protection you can still be hacked. They did it to NASA, Google and Pay Pay, they can do it to us. There is no "false sense of security" only wise choices to help avert major problems. That was what I offered in my reply based on professional advice given to me.

Third, if you are a computer tech., I'm a brain surgeon! And nobody cares if you stay up all night on your computer, because if you were a real technicians you would have offered your advise to those who were having problems.

Finally, because I offered my opinion that makes me a traitor to my country and the human race? LOL...you really are a screwball. Maybe if you didn't spend the night on the computer and got some sleep you wouldn't come off sounding like a jackass!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Pisces
Express your affection to loved ones, especially any children in your life. Whether they are your children, your grandchildren, nieces, nephews, students or neighbors, give a little something to help the next generation grow in spirit. Good gifts are things that must be nurtured or created, like a flowering plant or an arts and crafts kit.

Aquarius
Cultural and religious benefits can be yours as the Moon activates structured Saturn today. Holiday travel is also favoured. Those of you who want to quit smoking can get off to a good start, so put down the cigarettes and replace them with a habit that will make you healthier, such as walking every evening.

Aries
You'll enjoy staying close to home today, Rams. With the Moon in homeloving Cancer, home-based businesses and family matters are in the frame, but beware of ego-clashes as the Holiday Season hots up! This is a good time to get in touch with your parents, and even if you don't get along, you'll be glad you tried.

Libra
With the reflective Moon shining down from your mid heaven, you should be highly visible today. Business and social gatherings go well although you may feel as though you're on display. Doing a good deed will not only make you feel good, but it will also make you look good while all eyes are upon you. Get out there and make a difference!

Sagittarius
Good fortune can be yours, Archers, so long as you have not thrown financial caution to the winds. Jupiter is under some cosmic pressure, so you will find that the Law of Karma is in effect. so be prepared to reap the good you have sown!

A repeat?
If so disregard!
I went back to LQQK ...
Lo and behold it's GONE ...
Whooda thunk iT *_*
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know that OZ. I can't go into too much detail about the personalities of my family, but I will say they are all fighter's when they believe in something.
I don't have the answers as to how we as a country, under the same rule of law, Bill Of Rights and Constitution can be polar opposites and do not understand each other's thinking, because in the end I think as American's we all want what's in the best interest of our country. For those who don't, I would say there are plenty of us who will help you pack.
I know Jay ....just in general, I don't like to give up personal information here either. I was just commenting. Very interesting.

New immigrants don't care...
What can you doo, when Obama's administration advertises food stamps in Mexico, when we have programs like,
FAIR PAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS...by Hilda Solis...
She is inviting her own people, just get to U.S. and you will be protected.

What kind of bull crap is that?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Pisces
Express your affection to loved ones, especially any children in your life. Whether they are your children, your grandchildren, nieces, nephews, students or neighbors, give a little something to help the next generation grow in spirit. Good gifts are things that must be nurtured or created, like a flowering plant or an arts and crafts kit.
Aquarius
Cultural and religious benefits can be yours as the Moon activates structured Saturn today. Holiday travel is also favoured. Those of you who want to quit smoking can get off to a good start, so put down the cigarettes and replace them with a habit that will make you healthier, such as walking every evening.
Aries
You'll enjoy staying close to home today, Rams. With the Moon in homeloving Cancer, home-based businesses and family matters are in the frame, but beware of ego-clashes as the Holiday Season hots up! This is a good time to get in touch with your parents, and even if you don't get along, you'll be glad you tried.
Libra
With the reflective Moon shining down from your mid heaven, you should be highly visible today. Business and social gatherings go well although you may feel as though you're on display. Doing a good deed will not only make you feel good, but it will also make you look good while all eyes are upon you. Get out there and make a difference!
Sagittarius
Good fortune can be yours, Archers, so long as you have not thrown financial caution to the winds. Jupiter is under some cosmic pressure, so you will find that the Law of Karma is in effect. so be prepared to reap the good you have sown!
A repeat?
If so disregard!
I went back to LQQK ...
Lo and behold it's GONE ...
Whooda thunk iT *_*
Thanks A/L :)

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT is "your" problem with ME ???
Say iT ...
A
N
D
Get OFF my case!
"you" obsessive pervert Coward ...
May be our old friend...he is sneaky!

Remember...there are no "real Men" who pick on the far sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man standing with " will work" sign 8 min me 2
Lesb or Bi 24 min jhon doe 5
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 35 min Lol 1,037
fish for sale 50 min travis 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 130,326
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,222
ps3 1 hr travis 1

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE