'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
New American Republic

Abingdon, VA

#66699 Dec 1, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>So under your rules those on Social Security could not vote. Those deployed by the military could not vote. Neither of these groups pay Federal Taxes.
No, they should vote first!
Art Vandalay

Shepherdsville, KY

#66700 Dec 1, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>So under your rules those on Social Security could not vote. Those deployed by the military could not vote. Neither of these groups pay Federal Taxes.
You must not have served your country in uniform because the military DOES pay federal taxes.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66701 Dec 1, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahhahahahaha!!!!! !!!!!
You need to seek help but it's not from an Attorney crazy lady.
WHAT is "your" problem with ME ???
Say iT ...

A
N
D

Get OFF my case!
"you" obsessive pervert Coward ...
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#66702 Dec 1, 2012
theres not a leftwinger or obozo voter alive with the brains to get in out of the rain without help
Jay

Paris, TN

#66703 Dec 1, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay you ignorant slut!
I must admit I have read your wingnut poison and let my anger speak for me. But I'm sure your not so completely retarded that you didn't understand my point. As far as my saying "sense of false security" instead of false sense of security, well that comes from working all day then working on computers way into the night. I'm sure you have heard of the word work before, spending 24/7 on here doesn't count as work. And yeah, don't dish out your rude nasty comments unless your willing to have them shoved back in your face. But if you think those little security programs don't have back doors that can be walked through, then you are as stupid as I suspected. So let's just agree I'm a nutcase and your a traitor to your own country,and the human race. Shove that you member of the witless protection program!

First off, after trying to follow your all over the place post - I don't remember ever having a conversation with you!

Second, anybody who has a computer knows that even with the best of protection you can still be hacked. They did it to NASA, Google and Pay Pay, they can do it to us. There is no "false sense of security" only wise choices to help avert major problems. That was what I offered in my reply based on professional advice given to me.

Third, if you are a computer tech., I'm a brain surgeon! And nobody cares if you stay up all night on your computer, because if you were a real technicians you would have offered your advise to those who were having problems.

Finally, because I offered my opinion that makes me a traitor to my country and the human race? LOL...you really are a screwball. Maybe if you didn't spend the night on the computer and got some sleep you wouldn't come off sounding like a jackass!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66704 Dec 1, 2012
Pisces
Express your affection to loved ones, especially any children in your life. Whether they are your children, your grandchildren, nieces, nephews, students or neighbors, give a little something to help the next generation grow in spirit. Good gifts are things that must be nurtured or created, like a flowering plant or an arts and crafts kit.

Aquarius
Cultural and religious benefits can be yours as the Moon activates structured Saturn today. Holiday travel is also favoured. Those of you who want to quit smoking can get off to a good start, so put down the cigarettes and replace them with a habit that will make you healthier, such as walking every evening.

Aries
You'll enjoy staying close to home today, Rams. With the Moon in homeloving Cancer, home-based businesses and family matters are in the frame, but beware of ego-clashes as the Holiday Season hots up! This is a good time to get in touch with your parents, and even if you don't get along, you'll be glad you tried.

Libra
With the reflective Moon shining down from your mid heaven, you should be highly visible today. Business and social gatherings go well although you may feel as though you're on display. Doing a good deed will not only make you feel good, but it will also make you look good while all eyes are upon you. Get out there and make a difference!

Sagittarius
Good fortune can be yours, Archers, so long as you have not thrown financial caution to the winds. Jupiter is under some cosmic pressure, so you will find that the Law of Karma is in effect. so be prepared to reap the good you have sown!

A repeat?
If so disregard!
I went back to LQQK ...
Lo and behold it's GONE ...
Whooda thunk iT *_*
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#66705 Dec 1, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know that OZ. I can't go into too much detail about the personalities of my family, but I will say they are all fighter's when they believe in something.
I don't have the answers as to how we as a country, under the same rule of law, Bill Of Rights and Constitution can be polar opposites and do not understand each other's thinking, because in the end I think as American's we all want what's in the best interest of our country. For those who don't, I would say there are plenty of us who will help you pack.
I know Jay ....just in general, I don't like to give up personal information here either. I was just commenting. Very interesting.

New immigrants don't care...
What can you doo, when Obama's administration advertises food stamps in Mexico, when we have programs like,
FAIR PAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS...by Hilda Solis...
She is inviting her own people, just get to U.S. and you will be protected.

What kind of bull crap is that?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#66706 Dec 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Pisces
Express your affection to loved ones, especially any children in your life. Whether they are your children, your grandchildren, nieces, nephews, students or neighbors, give a little something to help the next generation grow in spirit. Good gifts are things that must be nurtured or created, like a flowering plant or an arts and crafts kit.
Aquarius
Cultural and religious benefits can be yours as the Moon activates structured Saturn today. Holiday travel is also favoured. Those of you who want to quit smoking can get off to a good start, so put down the cigarettes and replace them with a habit that will make you healthier, such as walking every evening.
Aries
You'll enjoy staying close to home today, Rams. With the Moon in homeloving Cancer, home-based businesses and family matters are in the frame, but beware of ego-clashes as the Holiday Season hots up! This is a good time to get in touch with your parents, and even if you don't get along, you'll be glad you tried.
Libra
With the reflective Moon shining down from your mid heaven, you should be highly visible today. Business and social gatherings go well although you may feel as though you're on display. Doing a good deed will not only make you feel good, but it will also make you look good while all eyes are upon you. Get out there and make a difference!
Sagittarius
Good fortune can be yours, Archers, so long as you have not thrown financial caution to the winds. Jupiter is under some cosmic pressure, so you will find that the Law of Karma is in effect. so be prepared to reap the good you have sown!
A repeat?
If so disregard!
I went back to LQQK ...
Lo and behold it's GONE ...
Whooda thunk iT *_*
Thanks A/L :)

Since: Dec 11

#66707 Dec 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT is "your" problem with ME ???
Say iT ...
A
N
D
Get OFF my case!
"you" obsessive pervert Coward ...
May be our old friend...he is sneaky!

Remember...there are no "real Men" who pick on the far sex.

#66708 Dec 1, 2012
>far< [fair]
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66710 Dec 1, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
May be our old friend...he is sneaky!
Remember...there are no "real Men" who pick on the far sex.
Could be Ari!
I'm getting very tired of it ...
Did we ever find out his "credentials" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66711 Dec 1, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks A/L :)
You're very welcome Dear :)
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66712 Dec 1, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Oh great wise one. Please tell us all out of the 33 nations that the US has went to war with since 1945 which one was to "protect" our freedom the most would you say?
don't waste my time genius, just consider Afghanistan, thats all you need to know, nothing else matters because you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand logic or principle,
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66713 Dec 1, 2012
ObamaCare; We Warned You This Would Happen

... The Republicans kept warning you what was going to happen if the bill became law, but all you saw was free health-care, the word free was stamped on the inside of your eyelids so that is the only thing that you saw.

As soon as Obama was re-elected, companies started laying off workers; it is just too damn expensive. However, instead of seeing the reality, the left is doing what it does best, blaming the business owner, it makes more sense to the left, that a business owner would rather shrink its business just to spite Obama. Let me try this once again, hopefully the left will start to get it.

IT IS A JOB KILLING BILL.

Let’s look at Applebee’s restaurants in the New York City area, they announced that the company was freezing employment and would not build any new restaurants. President Obama’s re-election meant that Obama-Care was likely to be fully implemented, costing his company millions of dollars and significantly raising the cost of hiring a worker.
France has the same Government policy, most of the government regulations kick in at 50 workers, while there are over 3,000 companies that employ under 50 people and a little over 600 companies that employ over 50 people, what more proof do you need. Are you on the left getting this, Government regulations kill jobs; it has been proven time and time again, why does it not sink in to those Liberal brains? Even the Congressional Budget Office has said, Obama-Care could end up costing as many as 800,000 jobs. Is that going to wake-up the people on the left? Probably not
http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2012/11/...

---LAYOFFS---

December 1 , 2012

City of Detroit - Layoffs Coming Feb 2013?

Resolution Copper Mining - up to 400

Update: Clinton Community College NY - 10

Celgard - 40

EnerSys Energy Products - 100

AM General - Confirms Layoffs, About 100?

Update: AT&T - 106 Landline Techs. in CT

City of Steubenville Ohio - 12 Layoff Notices

Cumberland Pharmaceuticals - 1/3 of its Salesforce

U.S. Steel Corp.McKeesport Tubular Plant - 142

Worldwide Flight Services in 51 in Honolulu

Orange Township Ohio - 22 Layoff Notices

Scentsy - 19

O'Hare Airport - 300 Janitor Jobs Cuts Possible

Glendale Adventist Medical Center - 21

November 30 , 2012

Hanesbrands Inc Mount Airy Sock Plant - 60

German light bulb maker Osram - 4,700

San Diego Hospice - 180+ Layoff Notices

City of Pottsville - 3

Northrop Grumman Corp - 200

Citigroup Securities Unit - 150

Update: Wilkes-Barre PA - 11 Firefighters

Sunland Inc, the Portales - 30

November 29 , 2012

Santa Barbara Bank & Trust - up to 600 in CA Area

KDH Defense Systems in Eden NC - up to 280

The Timken Co.’s Keene facility - 18

Buffalo NY Schools - Warns of Possible Layoffs

GlobalFoundries ( Singapore )- 300

Landmark Medical Center RI - 22

AFL Quality Inc.- 63

LivingSocial Inc.- up to 400

Fourth Wall Studios - Lays off Staff, Halts Production

CSIRO - Some Layoffs, No Number

November 28 , 2012

The Plain Dealer in Cleveland - Layoffs Coming?

The Anchorage School District Alaska - 100 Positions

Washington Times - Talk of Layoffs

Awrey's in Michigan- 150 Layoff Notices

Bogalusa Medical Center - 47 Layoff Notices

American Superconductor AMSC - 25% of Workforce

City of Jellico Tenn.- Layoffs Possible

Update: Wilkes-Barre PA - Will Announce Layoffs Soon

Vivendi ( International )- 856

Bankia ( Spain )- About 6,000 Jobs

Meriter Hospital in Madison Wis.- 50

Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority - 8

http://www.dailyjobcuts.com/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66714 Dec 1, 2012
---CLOSINGS---

December 1 , 2012

The Arby’s Restaurant on Griswold Road in Elyria Ohio

National Fitness Center in Clarksville Tenn.

The Browns Clothing Store in Williamstown Mass.

Rand Lumber Co in Rye NH

Georgia Pacific's Millennium Packaging Solutions plant in Chattanooga Tenn - 60 Jobs Lost

Aleta’s Bras & Lingerie shop in Wichita

Aura Lee's Jewelry, Handbags and Accessories in Summerville SC will close its doors for good Dec. 24

ASK Plastics Inc

Twin Creeks Technologies closing?

November 30 , 2012

Civil War Life & Homefront Museum Store. in Fredericksburg VA

Cunningham Fine Jewelry Closing Tulsa Shop OK.

Casa Blanca Cafe in Augusta GA?

The Cottage Restaurant in Laguna Beach

Louis' Hot Dogs Ohio

November 29 , 2012

Cafe 230 in Albany GA

C&H Marketplace, in Meridian Township Michigan?

Norwalk YMCA in Connecticut

Pierre Art & Antiques on Petaluma Boulevard CA

McGinnis Hardware in Collierville TN - Closing after 146 Years

Barnes & Noble store in Plainfield IL

First & Deli in Fargo ND

The Marshalls store at 334 E. Pettit Ave. in Southgate Plaza Fort Wayne IN

The School Street Bistro in Westfield MA

Mustard Seed Thrift Shop in Sarasota FL

Update: The Lowes Foods store in South Asheville

Our Lady of Fatima School in Scarsdale NY in Danger of Closing

The Auto Park in Warsaw IN?

Colorado Technical University Closing its Sioux Falls SD Location over Next 3 Years

November 28 , 2012

Crayola Warehouse in Bethel Township, Lebanon County PA - 70 Jobs Lost starting Jan 18

The I Have A Friend Youth Center in Middletown CT

Vertafore Inc Closing Indianapolis Office Indiana - 23 Jobs Eliminated

Update: The Village Bakery in Lawrenceville NJ

The Drawbridge Hotel & Convention Center in Fort Mitchell KY

Electrolux Closed Webster City Plant, Will be completely closed.- 80 Jobs Affected

Ahlers Clocks is closing its store at the Southern Hills Mall in Sioux City Iowa

Update: Andover Gift Shop in Andover MA

Cape Girardeau's Salvation Army thrift store MO

Tennessee Valley Church Furniture, 2779 Highway 11E, Telford TN

Beard Papa Closes Chicago Store

Hotel Ste. Genevieve and its restaurant in MO

Update: Hawker Beechcraft Services - San Antonio Aircraft Maintenance Facility Texas

http://www.dailyjobcuts.com/
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66716 Dec 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
ObamaCare; We Warned You This Would Happen
... The Republicans kept warning you what was going to happen if the bill became law, but all you saw was free health-care, the word free was stamped on the inside of your eyelids so that is the only thing that you saw.
As soon as Obama was re-elected, companies started laying off workers; it is just too damn expensive. However, instead of seeing the reality, the left is doing what it does best, blaming the business owner, it makes more sense to the left, that a business owner would rather shrink its business just to spite Obama. Let me try this once again, hopefully the left will start to get it.
IT IS A JOB KILLING BILL.
Let’s look at Applebee’s restaurants in the New York City area, they announced that the company was freezing employment and would not build any new restaurants. President Obama’s re-election meant that Obama-Care was likely to be fully implemented, costing his company millions of dollars and significantly raising the cost of hiring a worker.
France has the same Government policy, most of the government regulations kick in at 50 workers, while there are over 3,000 companies that employ under 50 people and a little over 600 companies that employ over 50 people, what more proof do you need. Are you on the left getting this, Government regulations kill jobs; it has been proven time and time again, why does it not sink in to those Liberal brains? Even the Congressional Budget Office has said, Obama-Care could end up costing as many as 800,000 jobs. Is that going to wake-up the people on the left? Probably not
http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2012/11/...
---LAYOFFS---
December 1 , 2012
City of Detroit - Layoffs Coming Feb 2013?
Resolution Copper Mining - up to 400
Update: Clinton Community College NY - 10
Celgard - 40
EnerSys Energy Products - 100
AM General - Confirms Layoffs, About 100?
Update: AT&T - 106 Landline Techs. in CT
City of Steubenville Ohio - 12 Layoff Notices
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals - 1/3 of its Salesforce
U.S. Steel Corp.McKeesport Tubular Plant - 142
Worldwide Flight Services in 51 in Honolulu
Orange Township Ohio - 22 Layoff Notices
Scentsy - 19
O'Hare Airport - 300 Janitor Jobs Cuts Possible
Glendale Adventist Medical Center - 21
November 30 , 2012
Hanesbrands Inc Mount Airy Sock Plant - 60
German light bulb maker Osram - 4,700
San Diego Hospice - 180+ Layoff Notices
City of Pottsville - 3
Northrop Grumman Corp - 200
Citigroup Securities Unit - 150
Update: Wilkes-Barre PA - 11 Firefighters
OUTPUT CUT FOR SPACE
Hear on the radio every week where Detroit wants the state to bail them out again, and again, yet they refuse to restructure their finances, The state should let them live out the consequences of their own ideology, then put a fence around it and pay Canada to take it! We don't need Detroit in this state, the rest of the state (with the exception of Flint) is doing fine!

Good Job Libs!!!

KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66717 Dec 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
TRY this again
Done ... Just for you ;~)
Thanks! You Rock!

#66718 Dec 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be Ari!
I'm getting very tired of it ...
Did we ever find out his "credentials" ...
YES!
I was BULLSEYE! on that...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66719 Dec 1, 2012
Hey libs! Is this one of your wonderful benefits? Tax dollars paying for AIDS testing because our society is so 'progressive' that it needs to protect itself from itself? Good job libs! More to come. 2013 is just around the corner!

HIV Testing Now Covered Under Obamacare

And it's recommended for everyone aged 15-65

HIV testing for all Americans is now covered under Obamacare, because it's been declared a form of "preventive care" - in the same way as birth control.

That's come about because the US Preventative Task Force, a government panel of medical experts, has recommended HIV testing for every American aged 15 to 65.

The Affordable Care Act mandates that insurers cover all of the preventative services that are recommended by the Task Force. Hence regular HIV testing will now be free for all Americans under Obamacare.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3619-hiv-te...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66720 Dec 1, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!
I was BULLSEYE! on that...
;~)

Might have to send a letter ... snail mail :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preachers 43 min thefellowship 6
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 55 min Right 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,882
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 3,604
Need food badly 1 hr eaglestar 48
fire station or not 1 hr eaglestar 4
Court Dockets 3 hr Hot T OTC 2
Porsche mills 9 hr Well.... 24
To the Garland family 18 hr Well.... 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:35 am PST

NBC Sports 6:35AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 7:29 AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating
NFL 8:22 AM
Bengals player: 'I guess we're afraid of the dark'
NBC Sports 8:27 AM
A.J. Green back to practice after brief illness
Bleacher Report12:39 PM
Thomas Seeking Broncos Record for 100-Yard Receiving Games