'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,038)

Showing posts 60,741 - 60,760 of138,811
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66647
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing !!!
Ignore ALL like that.
They are trying to give us all viruses
to put US out of commission ...
Conservatives THAT iS ...
That's HOW my problems started.
... Ya can't mess with java ...
********

When I am done with my computer day, I run Malwarebytes, then I set Avast to run all night on full scan. Avast scans every page you're on; it scans email, scans when you open a file and so on. When you bring up Avast it has what is called a Sandbox. It captures everything, every click. If you go to Google, for example, and you click a link, if Avast senses it's not safe, it will recommend you not go there.

Another excellent safety net is System Mechanic Professional, by iolo. SM is automatic and scans all files, works inside the computer and has what is know as System Guard which pops up down by your clock and you can see when it's scanning, defragging, and a host of other interior works. I highly recommen that because you can set it to a certain time, or go in and check all this stuff yourself.

If you haven't heard of them, check them out they have a website.
Truth

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66648
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing !!!
Ignore ALL like that.
They are trying to give us all viruses
to put US out of commission ...
Conservatives THAT iS ...
That's HOW my problems started.
... Ya can't mess with java ...
So your saying your copy & paste addiction of right wing blog sites are trying to give you viruses?
Paranoid much?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66649
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Excuse me to the dingbat who put a clueless on my post re: computer protection.

These computer protection options are a fact. They were originally put on my computer by my tech. They automatically update when new versions come out. If you don't believe it look up the sites yourself.

Stupid!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66650
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*********
It's really funny how much alike they are. And they all get along just great. Several years ago I got on the astrology kick. I bought a bunch of books and started reading about people, compatibility, and quirks of the signs. I laughed a lot at the explanations only because I could see the personalities of the people I know. It is quite apparent that there are signs that are not compatible at all, and friendships or agreements between them would be few and far between. On the other hand, if you really study the signs, you will be told your Sun sign is only a part of you. There is another side, and they call it Moon sign. Your Moon sign has to be determined by the time of your birth, which many people don't know. So in other words, your Sun may have been in Aries when you were born, but your Moon may have circled Scorpio - which would give you a little bit of both characters. This is harder to study, but if you figure it out, you will see both characters in that individual. It's fun to read, and even more inspiring to see that it's really quite accurate.
I know this is off topic, and I expect a nut or two on this. But don't take my word for it, buy a book.
LOL!!!
I had my personal horoscope done by Norvele astrologer to the Hollywood stars years ago. He had chart done just for me and I lost it...I was so mad...

Time of your birth is very important. I don't remember much, but my ruling planet is Mars, that is why I like red and followed by mysterious planet Pluto. That's why so many unusual things will happen in my life. Money from other sources besides work. Won $1,000.00 from K-big radio station and next day Mexico City trip for 5 days.
Took that vacation. Won some money, but nothing big. Forgot most of it...he told me...
Aries people get along fine with each other. Very honest and with an Aries you will have friend for life.
If they don't like you will know. Very proud to!

...but you already know that, Jay!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66652
Nov 30, 2012
 
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction - Republican Honey's and mine ...
Sorry RH :)
No problem!!!!
Truth

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66653
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Jay wrote:
Excuse me to the dingbat who put a clueless on my post re: computer protection.
These computer protection options are a fact. They were originally put on my computer by my tech. They automatically update when new versions come out. If you don't believe it look up the sites yourself.
Stupid!
I put clueless on your post. I don't need to lookup anything! Lulled into a sense of false security.
You clueless half wit!
You stupid people don't even realize the problems happening to your computers is mostly of your own doing. Heres a clue to Al-Qaeda lady, stop switching identities before your pointless posts have time to post on the thread. And jay...don't dish it out if your not willing to take it..woosy!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66654
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jay ...
I run different kinds.
I've had Norton ...$$$
Have Speedy PC now ... That Tea recommended :)
PLUS ccleaner ...
Plus Ari has given me pointers ...[Thanks Ari!]
I just keep getting targeted (shrugs)
NOT giving UP! ;~)
NOT in my 'nature'...:)
Might get exasperated with the psycho's and go away for awhile...
BUT I'm in it for the long haul ...
So, like Z said, if I don't get right back, it's because I can't.
I'm not ignoring ANY of my "friends" ...
I had never had a problem with my laptop until I started getting on Topix. It may be a coincidence, but....... It stopped working a few weeks ago. Literally died. Took it in and they had to dump everything and start over. Thank God we had backed up everything!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66657
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I had my personal horoscope done by Norvele astrologer to the Hollywood stars years ago. He had chart done just for me and I lost it...I was so mad...
Time of your birth is very important. I don't remember much, but my ruling planet is Mars, that is why I like red and followed by mysterious planet Pluto. That's why so many unusual things will happen in my life. Money from other sources besides work. Won $1,000.00 from K-big radio station and next day Mexico City trip for 5 days.
Took that vacation. Won some money, but nothing big. Forgot most of it...he told me...
Aries people get along fine with each other. Very honest and with an Aries you will have friend for life.
If they don't like you will know. Very proud to!
...but you already know that, Jay!
*********

Yes, I know that OZ. I can't go into too much detail about the personalities of my family, but I will say they are all fighter's when they believe in something.

I don't have the answers as to how we as a country, under the same rule of law, Bill Of Rights and Constitution can be polar opposites and do not understand each other's thinking, because in the end I think as American's we all want what's in the best interest of our country. For those who don't, I would say there are plenty of us who will help you pack.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66658
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I put clueless on your post. I don't need to lookup anything! Lulled into a sense of false security.
You clueless half wit!
You stupid people don't even realize the problems happening to your computers is mostly of your own doing. Heres a clue to Al-Qaeda lady, stop switching identities before your pointless posts have time to post on the thread. And jay...don't dish it out if your not willing to take it..woosy!
**********

Your stupid response doesn't even make sense. Any dimwit running a computer without protection in today's world is an idiot. And you apparently fall into that category. You can unwittingly click on anything and get a virus or Trojan, you don't have to be on a site like this. There is no such thing either of being lulled into a sense of false security. So you make no common sense, and "dish it out if you're not willing to take it" has nothing to do with what I said.

So shove it you stupid nutcase.....or make sense when you reply!!!
paul

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66660
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I collect knives!!!
Truth

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66662
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Your stupid response doesn't even make sense. Any dimwit running a computer without protection in today's world is an idiot. And you apparently fall into that category. You can unwittingly click on anything and get a virus or Trojan, you don't have to be on a site like this. There is no such thing either of being lulled into a sense of false security. So you make no common sense, and "dish it out if you're not willing to take it" has nothing to do with what I said.
So shove it you stupid nutcase.....or make sense when you reply!!!
Jay you ignorant slut!
I must admit I have read your wingnut poison and let my anger speak for me. But I'm sure your not so completely retarded that you didn't understand my point. As far as my saying "sense of false security" instead of false sense of security, well that comes from working all day then working on computers way into the night. I'm sure you have heard of the word work before, spending 24/7 on here doesn't count as work. And yeah, don't dish out your rude nasty comments unless your willing to have them shoved back in your face. But if you think those little security programs don't have back doors that can be walked through, then you are as stupid as I suspected. So let's just agree I'm a nutcase and your a traitor to your own country,and the human race. Shove that you member of the witless protection program!
Truth

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66663
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Tee hee hee :)
BAM !!!
Gonna call it a night Jay.
Talk to you Guys tomorrow...^_^
LOL goodnight Tokyo Rose. Don't break a hip getting into bed granny. BAM BAM!!:)
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66665
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Tee hee hee :)
BAM !!!
Gonna call it a night Jay.
Talk to you Guys tomorrow...^_^
You deadbeat pos, get a job.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66666
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
...and even after winning the "Cold War" the military industrial complex struggles onward! Hamas, Al Qaeda, and Taliban insure more will be spent on war. Iran's 'charismatic leader' I'ma-nut-job" and North Korea threaten the free world with Nukes. The U.S.A. cannot stand by and allow these radicals to prosper.
Iran has no nukes and North Korea can't even get a conventional missile or rocket off the ground. You were saying?

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66667
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

If only you could buy a "clue" with foodstamps...

Common sense; if you try to pass the metal detector at the courthouse with ammunition, you will be charged with a felony. Why carry bullets if you don't own a gun? That will be the judges reasoning.

Lets begin with "Pakistan":

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/11/28/3116551...

Where do you get your international news? Archie's Gang Comics?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000087239639...

http://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-pushing-ahe...

http://www.missilethreat.com/publications/id....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66668
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Common sense indeed.
Jacko

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66669
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

When is this thread gonna die off, my gawd stop beating the dead horse that's been dead for 2 years

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66670
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Obama failed.

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66671
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Jacko wrote:
When is this thread gonna die off, my gawd stop beating the dead horse that's been dead for 2 years
The "Dead Horse" got reelected!
The forum has transformed into many discussions, over your head?
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66672
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Your stupid response doesn't even make sense. Any dimwit running a computer without protection in today's world is an idiot. And you apparently fall into that category. You can unwittingly click on anything and get a virus or Trojan, you don't have to be on a site like this. There is no such thing either of being lulled into a sense of false security. So you make no common sense, and "dish it out if you're not willing to take it" has nothing to do with what I said.
So shove it you stupid nutcase.....or make sense when you reply!!!
Interesting that libs want to use protection for their computers but not for promiscuity, go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,741 - 60,760 of138,811
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
lamon jones 6 min cat 33
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 min Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,033
Corey vs. Collins 8 min Bobtail 65
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min curious 122,904
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 25 min qwerty 81,227
goats 27 min from barbourville 2
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 33 min A whole 5
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••