'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
60,641 - 60,660 of 150,133 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
Repubs believe if we could just give more to the rich we would all get Trickled Down on. They are right. That's what the middle class of America has gotten. Trickled Down on.
Family working together making $57,000.00 per year pays 18% Fed. Taxes.
People like Mitt making $57,000.00 per DAY pays 13.6% Fed. Taxes.
Part of the Fair and Balanced of Repubs.
if you would ever post something that was truthful, you might engage a logical debate, but since you can't, here is your logic back at you,

dems believe that if you steal from the rich to give to the poor, the poor will be 'equal' in societal terms, like Detroit, St. Louis, Chicago, etc, man, it really worked there didn't it,

taking from those who have and giving to those who have less is communism and we were warned about that from the very people who suffered under it, the Russians,

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You do not realize that a vast amount of people cannot afford College stupid.
Baa Baa Black Sheep you are such a FOOL!
Sell your frigin wool and that pay for school!
Or join the U.S.M.C. like I did.
Or work two and three jobs (did that too!)
Or work 12hrs 7 days a week, and go to school 4 hrs three times that same week...did that too! 16 hrs and drive time left me about 5 or six hours of sleep, it was not easy.

If you have no criminal record you can help...
Past differences aside, if you want to further your education I WILL HELP YOU.
No one should be denied the opportunity to succeed, PM me and I'll give you a couple of great ways to start.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

If you have no criminal record you can>get< help.
bam

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

YES, TELL THEM THE WAY IT IS!!!!!!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

I want to formally apologize to anyone I have maligned on these forums...I try not to make these debates personal, but I'm only human.
My point is this we are "entitled" to our own opinions...but we must "earn" our own future.
Anyone who wants to get ahead, and get a college degree...ask me and I'll help you find a good school and resources to get you started. If you have a H.S. Diploma/ G.E.D. it's easy! If you have no G.E.D. I can show you how to get that online too!
This is America; it's high time we all act like Americans...and help each other.
It's never too late to start.
This can be the first day of your success story, I can help you write it!
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
you couldn't go to college, couldn't pass the DNA test, WAAAAAAA,
You could not go to College, you never passed the GED Test, you peed on it.

lmfao
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Baa Baa Black Sheep you are such a FOOL!
Sell your frigin wool and that pay for school!
Or join the U.S.M.C. like I did.
Or work two and three jobs (did that too!)
Or work 12hrs 7 days a week, and go to school 4 hrs three times that same week...did that too! 16 hrs and drive time left me about 5 or six hours of sleep, it was not easy.
If you have no criminal record you can help...
Past differences aside, if you want to further your education I WILL HELP YOU.
No one should be denied the opportunity to succeed, PM me and I'll give you a couple of great ways to start.
You stupid pos you have never done a damn thing in your sorry Life.

Now run along and watch your Faux News they need their low IQ viewers.
Tart Flatulence

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
The story speaks for itself.- Get a job.
Worked jobs 27 years in you POS .
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

If you have no criminal record you can>get< help.
You need help dumbass.

lmfao

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You need help dumbass.
lmfao
You would actually attack someone who tries to help you?

What is so wrong with that?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
22 Statistics That Prove That The American Dream Is Being Systematically Destroyed
The American Dream is being systematically destroyed right in front of our eyes and most Americans don't even realize what is happening. In the old days, if you were a hard worker and you played by the rules you could always find a good job. That good job would enable you to buy a house, buy at least one car and support a family. It would also enable you to take a couple of vacations each year and buy some nice things for your family.
After working for 30 or 40 years you would look forward to a comfortable retirement. But these days fewer and fewer Americans are able to enjoy the American Dream.
Once upon a time, the United States had the largest and most prosperous middle class in the history of the world, but now that is changing at a breathtaking pace.
Our economy is not producing nearly enough jobs for all of us anymore, and an increasing percentage of the jobs that are being produced pay 10 dollars an hour or less. The cost of living continues to rise steadily every single year while wages do not. Close to half of all American workers are living month to month, and many American families have gone deep into debt as they struggle to pay the bills.
Millions more Americans are falling into poverty each year and dependence on the government is at an all-time high. Something is fundamentally wrong with our economy. It is not working the way that it used to, and the middle class is being absolutely shredded. Most American families are finding it harder and harder to make it through each passing year, and unless a miracle happens things are going to continue to get even harder.
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/22-...
Excellent post.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
To anyone concerned with "minimum wage": You have consigned yourself to a life of lesser ambitions...or no ambition at all. Minimum wage jobs are for those new entries into the job market. You will never prosper on minimum wage earnings. Get a good education, stay out of jail, and go to college, trade school or learn a skilled trade!
Brick layers, plumbers, carpenters DO NOT MAKE Minimum wage!
If you are an "ADULT" and working at a non-skilled job, you have set your sight TOO LOW! Micky D is for teens! Fast food will not buy you a home and a new car. America has been dumbed down by neglecting basics of education...ECONOMICS- Supply and Demand demonstrate these concepts.
I would give you a prop if I could.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

I want to formally apologize to anyone I have maligned on these forums...I try not to make these debates personal, but I'm only human.
My point is this we are "entitled" to our own opinions...but we must "earn" our own future.
Anyone who wants to get ahead, and get a college degree...ask me and I'll help you find a good school and resources to get you started. If you have a H.S. Diploma/ G.E.D. it's easy! If you have no G.E.D. I can show you how to get that online too!
This is America; it's high time we all act like Americans...and help each other.
It's never too late to start.
This can be the first day of your success story, I can help you write it!
Nice post. Your marksmanship is indeed legendary.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You do not realize that a vast amount of people cannot afford College stupid.
You are right, Obama is taking our tax dollars that we American work our ass's off for and give it to illegals for "Their Collage Education." The hell with Americans, Right?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I would give you a prop if I could.
Thank you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Nice post. Your marksmanship is indeed legendary.
I want to help people find every rung on the ladder they need to climb...some have trouble finding the ladder, lol.
If we all stop bashing each other over the head, and act like Americans first and foremost,our Nation will be stronger for that.
Did I say that?

I think I must be growing up...again!
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, Obama is taking our tax dollars that we American work our ass's off for and give it to illegals for "Their Collage Education." The hell with Americans, Right?
What is a "Collage" you ignorant pos.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I want to help people find every rung on the ladder they need to climb...some have trouble finding the ladder, lol.
If we all stop bashing each other over the head, and act like Americans first and foremost,our Nation will be stronger for that.
Did I say that? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ya2xifdO_l0XX
I think I must be growing up...again!
I know you do. I (have) known this as well. I agree but it is always that pesky "if" that gets in the way.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What is a "Collage" you ignorant pos.
A Collage is a place where you get edumakated, you retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Khatru 130,296
Need Prayer 30 min big sister 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SLY WEST 3,476
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 3 hr IronHammer 8
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 4 hr Dental Assistant 41
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 5 hr Big fan 3
Lesb or Bi 5 hr Good time Sally 2

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••