'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
60,481 - 60,500 of 150,382 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
I am not the only one who discovered statistical anomalies!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8GRwDA4P-HYXX&feature=g-a ll
lol
Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

I am not the only one who discovered statistical anomalies!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8GRwDA4P-HYXX&feature=g-a ll
We understand why you went into the military.

http://www.adl.org/main_Extremism/jewish_task...

JTF is led by Victor Vancier (a.k.a. Chaim Ben Pesach), a former national chairman of the Jewish Defense League, an offshoot of the extremist Kahane Movement, who served five and a half years in federal prison for his involvement in 18 bombings in New York and Washington.

Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

American Lady wrote:
Multinationals Walmart, Disney, and Sears Connected to Bangladesh Factory Where Fire Killed 112
http://judicial-corruption.net/2012/11/28/mul...
tabby, I guess you think WE approve of it!
dipstick!
Obama sends 650 coal workers back to work. If Obama is the cause of the layoff; then obviously, using your logic, he's the reason for the creation of jobs.

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/South...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>We understand why you went into the military.
JTF is led by Victor Vancier (a.k.a. Chaim Ben Pesach), a former national chairman of the Jewish Defense League, an offshoot of the extremist Kahane Movement, who served five and a half years in federal prison for his involvement in 18 bombings in New York and Washington.
No "Bombings" he tossed a "Tear Gas Grenade" which Anti-Semite reporters called a "Fire-Bomb", He is a staunch defender of Judaism and a warrior against Muslims!
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

<quoted text>
No "Bombings" he tossed a "Tear Gas Grenade" which Anti-Semite reporters called a "Fire-Bomb", He is a staunch defender of Judaism and a warrior against Muslims!
Your NS is legendary you pretender.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your NS is legendary you pretender.
wtf, what are you doing up so early in the morning? The food stamp office is closed this time of the night!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>We understand why you went into the military.
As the first male in my family to graduate high school, I knew I had to also go on to college...I knew that would be expensive. I knew the U.S.M.C. would be a positive "life accomplishment" and that benefits would include the G.I. Bill and funds for college. I signed early enlistment forms, on my 18th birthday I was a United States Marine (E-1). My education is well rounded; I have tech school diploma's/degrees and I am currently working on my MA. You don't earn a Masters from Podunk Community College!
My associations include some very fine institutions of higher learning. Being from a less than wealthy family...and having "earned my own way" in life, gives me a great deal of PRIDE in being American!
I am very proud to be a "Red Neck Country Boy"!
Post Script: I will have more than 120 college credits when finished; I don't blame anyone else if I fail, I learn and move forward!
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf, what are you doing up so early in the morning? The food stamp office is closed this time of the night!
You would be the expert on that.

Lmfao
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
As the first male in my family to graduate high school, I knew I had to also go on to college...I knew that would be expensive. I knew the U.S.M.C. would be a positive "life accomplishment" and that benefits would include the G.I. Bill and funds for college. I signed early enlistment forms, on my 18th birthday I was a United States Marine (E-1). My education is well rounded; I have tech school diploma's/degrees and I am currently working on my MA. You don't earn a Masters from Podunk Community College!
My associations include some very fine institutions of higher learning. Being from a less than wealthy family...and having "earned my own way" in life, gives me a great deal of PRIDE in being American!
I am very proud to be a "Red Neck Country Boy"!
Post Script: I will have more than 120 college credits when finished; I don't blame anyone else if I fail, I learn and move forward!
You have failed miserably.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have failed miserably.
Not surprising that liberal deride those who have made it their own merits. To acknowledge them (the achievers) would be to admit what a failure they (liberals) are personally.
This is why they (liberals) feel most successful on the government dole.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising that liberal deride those who have made it their own merits. To acknowledge them (the achievers) would be to admit what a failure they (liberals) are personally.
Not on the dole dumbass. Now go watch your Faux News.
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Tesla knew how to play with Earth's gravity. He didn't leave anything like that for others to find it.
U.S. didn't invested in Tesla and that was a big mistake.
Edison, before he died did say that he regret for not working with Tesla.
Some of Tesla's inventions, neon lights, car ignition, spark plugs, rotary engine. He was visionary.
Tesla started out as Edison's assistant and offered Ac to him and he ignored him so he resigned and Westinghouse backed him until he became strapped for cash and was taken over in hostel take over by J.P. Morgan who also bought out Edison and converted all the D C electric to A C electric and started I think General Electric? Morgon also put a bid in on the Niagara falls project I cant remember for sure if he got the bid or not
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

get real spewie wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle spewtub is at it again. lol Same ole same old. Stretch the truth, spin the story and never ever let the facts get in your way. You act as if we the people are winning. lol Uh, take your fairy tales to the 43 million living at or below the poverty level. Tell the 47 million who are forced to rely on government food stamp rations so they will not bite the hand that now force feeds them. Please send out a "winning" memo to the 25 million Americans who were forced to endure underemployment and unemployment on Obama's watch. I'm sure they could use a "winning" lift of spirits.
Maybe you could get Rice to come out and announce some more fairy tale statistics and excuses to the dumb ass democrat masses to be able to swallow their bitter "winning" pill as their families struggle because of their loyalty to the worst president to ever serve in the United States of America.
Maybe you could enlist those 400,000 people, who scored those 400,000 IMMEDIATE jobs Obama that the dems claimed were created as soon as Obama signed his healthcare crap bill into law, to give a pep talk to the latest poverty stricken citizens. Suck it up you morons, we're winning. lol
It is SO cute when one lesbian comes to the defense of another lesbian when they are proven wrong!

Awwwwww you and the American Crackhead should move into the same trailer together!
Berta

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't depend on food stamps to feed my family and I CERTAINLY don't hunt or own a gun. So even if that extremely far fetched statement were valid, it wouldn't apply to me.
Sorry Berta.
Really?????? That just means the ones who do depend on those those things will be coming to rob you and Obama will have your "right to bear arms" locked up and you can't defend yourself or your family.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Berta wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?????? That just means the ones who do depend on those those things will be coming to rob you and Obama will have your "right to bear arms" locked up and you can't defend yourself or your family.
Same tired old rhetoric that lost, again.
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it that hard for you to believe that their are as many successful liberals as their are conservatives for me it is hard to relate conservative to republican since they always explode the debt when they get elected and I know I know Obama is exploding the debt to but! any sane person would have to take into consideration what he is dealing with the way the republicans left this country when he took it over but what gets me is you pubtards are all talking shit liberals this and liberals that the only difference is what the govt is spending on your guys are making rich richer and our guys are keeping people from starving I will take that any day
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Berta wrote:
<quoted text>
You FEAR mongers can say all you want to about Obama and guns. I've always heard it said and believe a persons actions speak louder than words. Look at Obama's words and actions on gun control.
September 2008: Obama seeks to reassure gun owners: "I believe in people's lawful right to bear arms.... There are some common-sense gun safety laws that I believe in. But I am not going to take your guns away."
2009: As president, Obama signs a law allowing people to carry concealed weapons in National Parks and wildlife refuges and another that lets people carry guns in their checked bags on Amtrak trains.
Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Berta wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe that an oral defense is defending?

Where would Christians be if Jesus has allowed Paul to use the sword?

Would the Amish continue to exist without a gun?

Would the Dalai Lama have any use for a gun and would it make a difference in saving his life only to lose it in fear?

There is a strange idea that those who live by the sword; usually die by it. You reap what you sow. Karma
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> Is it that hard for you to believe that their are as many successful liberals as their are conservatives for me it is hard to relate conservative to republican since they always explode the debt when they get elected and I know I know Obama is exploding the debt to but! any sane person would have to take into consideration what he is dealing with the way the republicans left this country when he took it over but what gets me is you pubtards are all talking shit liberals this and liberals that the only difference is what the govt is spending on your guys are making rich richer and our guys are keeping people from starving I will take that any day
This is probably one of the best posts ever on this board.

Simple clear and 100% fact!

Thank YOU!!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> Is it that hard for you to believe that their are as many successful liberals as their are conservatives for me it is hard to relate conservative to republican since they always explode the debt when they get elected and I know I know Obama is exploding the debt to but! any sane person would have to take into consideration what he is dealing with the way the republicans left this country when he took it over but what gets me is you pubtards are all talking shit liberals this and liberals that the only difference is what the govt is spending on your guys are making rich richer and our guys are keeping people from starving I will take that any day
Repubs have NO understanding of math. Ask any Repub and they'll say Obama has spent MORE than ever. The facts and the math show he has spent LESS than ANY President in the past 60 years. ONLY a 1.4% increase in spending.
Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info