'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289114 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Richmond, KY

#66355 Nov 29, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising that liberal deride those who have made it their own merits. To acknowledge them (the achievers) would be to admit what a failure they (liberals) are personally.
This is why they (liberals) feel most successful on the government dole.
Not on the dole dumbass. Now go watch your Faux News.
repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#66356 Nov 29, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Tesla knew how to play with Earth's gravity. He didn't leave anything like that for others to find it.
U.S. didn't invested in Tesla and that was a big mistake.
Edison, before he died did say that he regret for not working with Tesla.
Some of Tesla's inventions, neon lights, car ignition, spark plugs, rotary engine. He was visionary.
Tesla started out as Edison's assistant and offered Ac to him and he ignored him so he resigned and Westinghouse backed him until he became strapped for cash and was taken over in hostel take over by J.P. Morgan who also bought out Edison and converted all the D C electric to A C electric and started I think General Electric? Morgon also put a bid in on the Niagara falls project I cant remember for sure if he got the bid or not
Uncle Tab

United States

#66357 Nov 29, 2012
get real spewie wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle spewtub is at it again. lol Same ole same old. Stretch the truth, spin the story and never ever let the facts get in your way. You act as if we the people are winning. lol Uh, take your fairy tales to the 43 million living at or below the poverty level. Tell the 47 million who are forced to rely on government food stamp rations so they will not bite the hand that now force feeds them. Please send out a "winning" memo to the 25 million Americans who were forced to endure underemployment and unemployment on Obama's watch. I'm sure they could use a "winning" lift of spirits.
Maybe you could get Rice to come out and announce some more fairy tale statistics and excuses to the dumb ass democrat masses to be able to swallow their bitter "winning" pill as their families struggle because of their loyalty to the worst president to ever serve in the United States of America.
Maybe you could enlist those 400,000 people, who scored those 400,000 IMMEDIATE jobs Obama that the dems claimed were created as soon as Obama signed his healthcare crap bill into law, to give a pep talk to the latest poverty stricken citizens. Suck it up you morons, we're winning. lol
It is SO cute when one lesbian comes to the defense of another lesbian when they are proven wrong!

Awwwwww you and the American Crackhead should move into the same trailer together!
Berta

Ashland, KY

#66358 Nov 29, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't depend on food stamps to feed my family and I CERTAINLY don't hunt or own a gun. So even if that extremely far fetched statement were valid, it wouldn't apply to me.
Sorry Berta.
Really?????? That just means the ones who do depend on those those things will be coming to rob you and Obama will have your "right to bear arms" locked up and you can't defend yourself or your family.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#66359 Nov 29, 2012
Berta wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?????? That just means the ones who do depend on those those things will be coming to rob you and Obama will have your "right to bear arms" locked up and you can't defend yourself or your family.
Same tired old rhetoric that lost, again.
repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#66360 Nov 29, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising that liberal deride those who have made it their own merits. To acknowledge them (the achievers) would be to admit what a failure they (liberals) are personally.
Is it that hard for you to believe that their are as many successful liberals as their are conservatives for me it is hard to relate conservative to republican since they always explode the debt when they get elected and I know I know Obama is exploding the debt to but! any sane person would have to take into consideration what he is dealing with the way the republicans left this country when he took it over but what gets me is you pubtards are all talking shit liberals this and liberals that the only difference is what the govt is spending on your guys are making rich richer and our guys are keeping people from starving I will take that any day
GhostofRaygun

Rochester, KY

#66361 Nov 29, 2012
Berta wrote:
<quoted text>
You FEAR mongers can say all you want to about Obama and guns. I've always heard it said and believe a persons actions speak louder than words. Look at Obama's words and actions on gun control.
September 2008: Obama seeks to reassure gun owners: "I believe in people's lawful right to bear arms.... There are some common-sense gun safety laws that I believe in. But I am not going to take your guns away."
2009: As president, Obama signs a law allowing people to carry concealed weapons in National Parks and wildlife refuges and another that lets people carry guns in their checked bags on Amtrak trains.
Hmmm

Middlesboro, KY

#66362 Nov 29, 2012
Berta wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe that an oral defense is defending?

Where would Christians be if Jesus has allowed Paul to use the sword?

Would the Amish continue to exist without a gun?

Would the Dalai Lama have any use for a gun and would it make a difference in saving his life only to lose it in fear?

There is a strange idea that those who live by the sword; usually die by it. You reap what you sow. Karma
Uncle Tab

United States

#66363 Nov 29, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> Is it that hard for you to believe that their are as many successful liberals as their are conservatives for me it is hard to relate conservative to republican since they always explode the debt when they get elected and I know I know Obama is exploding the debt to but! any sane person would have to take into consideration what he is dealing with the way the republicans left this country when he took it over but what gets me is you pubtards are all talking shit liberals this and liberals that the only difference is what the govt is spending on your guys are making rich richer and our guys are keeping people from starving I will take that any day
This is probably one of the best posts ever on this board.

Simple clear and 100% fact!

Thank YOU!!
GhostofRaygun

Rochester, KY

#66364 Nov 29, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> Is it that hard for you to believe that their are as many successful liberals as their are conservatives for me it is hard to relate conservative to republican since they always explode the debt when they get elected and I know I know Obama is exploding the debt to but! any sane person would have to take into consideration what he is dealing with the way the republicans left this country when he took it over but what gets me is you pubtards are all talking shit liberals this and liberals that the only difference is what the govt is spending on your guys are making rich richer and our guys are keeping people from starving I will take that any day
Repubs have NO understanding of math. Ask any Repub and they'll say Obama has spent MORE than ever. The facts and the math show he has spent LESS than ANY President in the past 60 years. ONLY a 1.4% increase in spending.
Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...
Uncle Tab

United States

#66366 Nov 29, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Repubs have NO understanding of math. Ask any Repub and they'll say Obama has spent MORE than ever. The facts and the math show he has spent LESS than ANY President in the past 60 years. ONLY a 1.4% increase in spending.
Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?
I've read that before. Great article. But We all l know Forbes is a left leaning rag.

LMMFAO

Sorry. Had to say it lol
Aphelion

United States

#66367 Nov 29, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Not on the dole dumbass. Now go watch your Faux News.
Thanks for the adept demonstration of what I was speaking of.
Your ignorance is applauded
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#66368 Nov 29, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You don't believe that an oral defense is defending?
Where would Christians be if Jesus has allowed Paul to use the sword?
Would the Amish continue to exist without a gun?
Would the Dalai Lama have any use for a gun and would it make a difference in saving his life only to lose it in fear?
There is a strange idea that those who live by the sword; usually die by it. You reap what you sow. Karma
1. My karma just ran over your dogma,
2. Dalai Lama fled Tibet, didn't need a gun to defend something he wasn't there to defend,
3. Amish usually are not involved in societial matters other than their own,
4. Those who ignore the sword usually get their heads chopped off by it.
GhostofRaygun

Rochester, KY

#66369 Nov 29, 2012
One for you Repubs to ponder on.
P.S. Heard this today. Great question for you Repubs. Reagan LOWER the tax rate on everyone. However his rate for the top was 50% not the 35% it is now and Capital Gains were 25% not the 15% they are now. SOOOOO was Reagan MORE of a wealth redistribute than Obama?
Aphelion

United States

#66370 Nov 29, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
Can't wait until 2015 to hear you losers still blaming Bush for Obama's lousy policies.
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#66371 Nov 29, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Repubs have NO understanding of math. Ask any Repub and they'll say Obama has spent MORE than ever. The facts and the math show he has spent LESS than ANY President in the past 60 years. ONLY a 1.4% increase in spending.
1. Repubican math: 2 + 2 = 4
2. Democrap math: 2 + 2 = 5, if you use very big 2s
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#66372 Nov 29, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Give a liberal a fish and they will eat for a day,
Teach a liberal how to fish and they will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#66373 Nov 29, 2012
wtf math: 1 + 1 =,??, um, well, I don't know.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#66374 Nov 29, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're right.
Tesla didn't have everything on paper, he didn't trust others. FBI use to go to his room and make copies of his papers, thinking why should we pay when we can have all of this for free...that was a mistake...now our government is experimenting in HAARP in Alaska. We could have electricity for free today, but J.P. Morgan asked him "where can we install meter"? Tesla said it's free...
J.P. Morgan stopped his investment and that was the end of that project.
The HAARP project is missing a key piece of info that is essential for the project to be fully successful. For them to just stumble onto this info would be the equivalent to finding a needle in a haystack.
This key piece of info was entrusted to an employee of General Electric in the late 1930s who has since passed away.
Before he passed away however, this person made copies and placed them in the hands of several people whom he trusted.
None of these have ever come forward.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#66376 Nov 29, 2012
Since we are still at the money cliff, shutter the federal agency and privatize airport security.
While on the subject of waste and abuse, Rice would not be the the first Secretary with fleas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min The Truth 167,528
Linsey lancaster 2 hr Tim 10
Iknow who got Ronnie Messer busted!!! (Jan '10) 2 hr UghWhoIsItThen 50
Ashley Couch (Feb '14) 2 hr Ahhh 10
Brenda Mills And Bob Hubbard 4 hr Curious 2
2017 Daniel Boone Fest. 5 hr know it all 19
Wanted: Automatic Transmission for 2002 Chevy S... (Dec '14) 10 hr Chevy man 16

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages