'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243346 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#66270 Nov 28, 2012
In Recognition of CNBC’s Kevin Krim and Family
While we were away at the Sedona conference, CNBC ran the story (1) of the Spire Law Group’s $43 trillion national home owners’ law suit alleging money laundering and racketeering. The next day the two daughters of CNBC executive Kevin Krim were killed, ostensibly by their nanny. Immediately following their murder, CNBC dropped the article.

It’s probable that everyone has read the story and we don’t need to repost it here.(2) It was reprinted all over the net once Alex Jones’ planet.infowars.com published it.(3)

But the murder of Krim’s two daughters, if it was carried out by the Illuminati, does remind us of the price that some people have paid for standing up for the truth. We tend to dismiss the mainstream media for capitulating to the cabal but we also tend to forget the price that some courageous journalists have paid for printing the real news.
http://the2012scenario.com/2012/11/in-recogni...
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#66271 Nov 28, 2012
well just for the record the dinsauer i am is a kickthatliberalassamus
Enigma

Bedias, TX

#66272 Nov 28, 2012
I have Cuban friends who've told me how years ago their family had a farm & land. The government confiscated all land, cattle, animals, etc. even automobiles. The people were left with NOTHING at all. Those who could manage to left and came to America. Where they work hard & have great success.
They see everything that's going in our government very clearly. They've seen it before when they were you her in Cuba.
They tell me how all the Cubans that are now coming to the US have no clue about a work ethic. They say their only coming because the government hand outs here are better than in Cuba. They do not know what Freedom is like. They've never experienced it. They've never had to think for themselves or provide for themselves. The Cubans that have been born in the last 50-60 years do not know what it is to NOT depend on government.
They like the Mexicans coming illegally will continue to help the administration to get the complete CONTROL over all US citizens. Because there are not enough of us working to pay for all the ones who aren't.
Our future generations have nothing but heartache and struggle to look forward to. It is truly a sad situation. And happening waaaay too fast.
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#66273 Nov 28, 2012
Hey all, I think we need to give wtf, frank, irape, ilithere and all the other libotards an apology, we really thought they were not real, but British scientists have discovered they are!

http://www.professorfringe.com/news_stories/b...
Enigma

Bedias, TX

#66274 Nov 28, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Try downloading ccleaner, close browser, run it, then open browser and try again. I had similar problem until ccleaning,
You have missed some of the libotards idiotic responses to facts, they are a hoot, need to catch up some, wtf is still gay!
thanks ill try that. Good to know Wtf is still gay....big LOL !! Hahaha.

And AL, I do not think that nanny killed those kids at all. I think someone else did it. And she was a convenient scapegoat which will be prosecuted as if she did it. Not good.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#66275 Nov 28, 2012
enigma try and tell that to the leftwingwhackadoos, they belive the gubment and democrats are for em

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#66276 Nov 28, 2012
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> hi AL. Hope all is well with You & the rest of the good guys.
Yes, I looked at the Pravda site. I saw Putin saying he knew the U.S. was headed exactly where Russia went. He can't believe the Americans are so stupid to allow communism to happy. He talked of how difficult it has been to dig & scratch & climb their way out of the mess that communism caused.
And AL. We are there in my opinion. Not headed there but there already. I do not see any way of stopping it unless the people just refuse to do work or pay taxes. I don't see any way around it. Basic control of our whole lives is what this administration wants.
I'd remind these people who thi k it won't affect them, that in Cuba for example, every single thing a human uses or needs is regulated & "rationed" by the government.
Including toothpaste & the shoes a person gets to wear.
In Cuba you get a ration card for the bare minimum each month. IF you run out of something you need and all of them do, then you better have something to barter with or trade. And the only way you get anything extra is if someone stole it. Like say from a truck their driving with toilet paper in it. The driver steals some to sell on the black market. If your lucky enough to have a relative to send you clothes or shoes or some kind of supplies that's great. You better hope one will send you some money to buy things you need to survive.
I'm amazed these nuts don't get it at all as to where we are headed. Very fast too. It's a bad ' sad situation for all of us.
Didn't mean to butt in, enigma but I feel the same way from raw experience Putin is right. It is time to start scratching back.
Our nation depends on it.
Enigma

Bedias, TX

#66277 Nov 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
In Recognition of CNBC’s Kevin Krim and Family
While we were away at the Sedona conference, CNBC ran the story (1) of the Spire Law Group’s $43 trillion national home owners’ law suit alleging money laundering and racketeering. The next day the two daughters of CNBC executive Kevin Krim were killed, ostensibly by their nanny. Immediately following their murder, CNBC dropped the article.
It’s probable that everyone has read the story and we don’t need to repost it here.(2) It was reprinted all over the net once Alex Jones’ planet.infowars.com published it.(3)
But the murder of Krim’s two daughters, if it was carried out by the Illuminati, does remind us of the price that some people have paid for standing up for the truth. We tend to dismiss the mainstream media for capitulating to the cabal but we also tend to forget the price that some courageous journalists have paid for printing the real news.
http://the2012scenario.com/2012/11/in-recogni...
"Illuminati"???? Care to explain that? What do you mean here?
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#66278 Nov 28, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
well just for the record the dinsauer i am is a kickthatliberalassamus
Glad to see that type of dinosaur did not go extinct! Wish we had more!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66279 Nov 28, 2012
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>"Illuminati" ???? Care to explain that? What do you mean here?
“Behind the plotters are drug cartels that have penetrated the US government, former lobbyists who were moved into government during the Bush administration and now are suspected of being involved in a coup attempt.”
—
Seventy hours ago, at this writing, while on Air Force One, President Barack Obama issued a press release that has been utterly ignored by the Western Press.
The president has openly announced a move against violent plotters inside the US government and espionage agents. He does not use the terms “AIPAC” or “the Israel lobby” but it is highly unlikely he could be referring to anything else.
In fact, we can think of no other group.
I was privately briefed on some of the reasons behind this document. On what is known, not “surmised,” I will explain:

AIPAC, decapitators inside US government: Intelligence analyst
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/26/press...
Enigma

Bedias, TX

#66280 Nov 28, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't mean to butt in, enigma but I feel the same way from raw experience Putin is right. It is time to start scratching back.
Our nation depends on it.
Yes it is time. Past time. ALL of America better be ready to stand up or stand in line for what the gov thinks they need this month. Yep. We have a limited amount of time IF we can do anything at this late date to help ourselves that is.

God help us all.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#66281 Nov 28, 2012
illuminati is supposedly a worldwide secret orginization that controls everything and will do anything to stay in power
Jay

Springville, TN

#66282 Nov 28, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Just like the NRA you use FEAR to try to win over the weak minded fools. Here is what Obama has done to the ONLY gun laws EVER to cross his desk.
2009: As president, Obama signs a law allowing people to carry concealed weapons in the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone and other national parks and wildlife refuges and another that lets people carry guns in their checked bags on Amtrak trains.
How you going to twist and lie about the TRUTH now Repub??????????

Yeah right! I suppose you know better than this congressman. This was addressed to me in a personal response, so the personal part is left out. But read and heed, then tell me Congressman Fincher doesn't know what he's talking about you dipstick!!!

At President Obama's direction the U.S. backed resolution calls for the next round of talks to begin March 18-28. I base my concern for these talks on previous proposed treaty language that the U.S and other countries voted down.

I am a strong supporter of the U.S. Constitution's Second Amendment, and I oppose this treaty and other efforts that attempt to limit your constitutionally guaranteed rights. As you may know, the United Nations first voted on a resolution concerning an Arms Trade Treaty in 2006. This Resolution would have controlled the international trade of firearms. The United States consistently opposed this proposal until 2010 when, under the Obama Administration, the U.S. endorsed a United Nations Arms Treaty Resolution.

This treaty sets to establish internationally recognized rules that would govern the trade of guns and ammunition.

This treaty would not only infringe on your rights as an American gun owner, but it would also place our Nation's sovereignty in jeopardy.

Should President Obama sign an Arms Trade Treaty, two-thirds of the Senate would have to ratify it for it to be enacted. Because the United States Constitution grants the United States Senate the power to ratify treaties. We must take a stand and prohibit international gun control regulations from entering the United States. We are a Nation that protects the ownership of civilian firearms, and it is important that we continue to do so.

I value your rights protected by the Second Amendment and will continue to oppose any legislation that attempts to undermine them.

Sincerely,

Stephen L. Fincher
Member of Congress
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#66283 Nov 28, 2012
why are leftwingwhackadoos so freaking stoopid
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#66284 Nov 28, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
illuminati is supposedly a worldwide secret orginization that controls everything and will do anything to stay in power
same thing as democraps only not elected, self appointed.
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#66285 Nov 28, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
why are leftwingwhackadoos so freaking stoopid
they all went through a left wing educational (indoctrination) system.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#66286 Nov 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You OZ for bringing this to our attention <3
In this 1991 photo the banner reads that the 500 American pilots were rescued by Serbs during WWII. This banner was carried by surviving American pilots rescued by Serbs in WWII in the military parade "Desert Storm" in New York City, celebrating the victory over Iraq. In the center of the photo is Major Feldman, American pilot rescued by Serbs during WWII. He carried the banner in the "Desert Storm" parade in New York City, 1991. Photo by Dr. Ljubo Vujovic, 1991.
The Forgotten 500 The Untold Story of the Men Who Risked All for the Greatest Rescue Mission of World War II
"An amazing but unknown World War II adventure story."
"It will take your breath away."
"Destined to become required reading for serious students of the Second World War." "Reads like a fast paced novel."
"A riveting account... superbly told."
http://www.teslasociety.com/500.htm
Thank you A/L from the bottom of my heart :):):)

I'm glad that you understand ...that was my point.
See, difference between immigrants than and now ...there was NO amnesty, food stamps or welfare. That was not the option. Working very hard and see how you're going to repay the country that gave you opportunity to be someone, even giving your own life for that country.

Do you see why was on Tesla Society because Nikola Tesla was Serbian also...inventive genius, an American citizen who died in U.S. very poor ...inventions like...
Lap top, wireless technology, radio, A.C.( chip electricity we all use today), radio, remote control, radar, MRI, florescent lights, motor, Tesla coil...
about 700 inventions, worked with Thomas Edison, J.P. Morgan, Westinghouse and all stole from Tesla, got rich and to many today don't know who Tesla was...when he died in 1943 in U.S.
he requested after his death all his documents and his ashes sent to Belgrade, Yugoslavia, which was honored by U.S.- but took them 2 yrs to send those documents to Belgrade, after all copied and stored on microfilm ...today "star wars technology" you see, is TESLA ...but U.S. don't want even people to know about Tesla ...than they have to explain how they got all of that ...

HAARP is Tesla's experiments ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66287 Nov 28, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you A/L from the bottom of my heart :):):)
I'm glad that you understand ...that was my point.
See, difference between immigrants than and now ...there was NO amnesty, food stamps or welfare. That was not the option. Working very hard and see how you're going to repay the country that gave you opportunity to be someone, even giving your own life for that country.
Do you see why was on Tesla Society because Nikola Tesla was Serbian also...inventive genius, an American citizen who died in U.S. very poor ...inventions like...
Lap top, wireless technology, radio, A.C.( chip electricity we all use today), radio, remote control, radar, MRI, florescent lights, motor, Tesla coil...
about 700 inventions, worked with Thomas Edison, J.P. Morgan, Westinghouse and all stole from Tesla, got rich and to many today don't know who Tesla was...when he died in 1943 in U.S.
he requested after his death all his documents and his ashes sent to Belgrade, Yugoslavia, which was honored by U.S.- but took them 2 yrs to send those documents to Belgrade, after all copied and stored on microfilm ...today "star wars technology" you see, is TESLA ...but U.S. don't want even people to know about Tesla ...than they have to explain how they got all of that ...
HAARP is Tesla's experiments ...
I knew about Tesla, but had forgotten what heritage he was. VERY smart man. Please everyone read that from my Veteran post ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66288 Nov 28, 2012
For Immediate Release November 21, 2012
Presidential Memorandum -- National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs

MEMORANDUM FOR THE HEADS OF EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#66289 Nov 28, 2012
I'm very familiar with Tesla, a great man. The power plant at Niagra falls is his design, he invented the concept of AC electricity, and you are right, most people don't even know who he is, public education doesn't either, they think Edison did everything,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No regrets 43 min Sillygirl 14
Test scores 1 hr parent 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalForever 153,554
What do bed bugs look like ? 3 hr info 5
Red head step sister (Jul '09) 5 hr sibline 4
what does everyone think about the emergency se... (Jan '09) 6 hr Yuppp 8
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 10 hr Sheryl81 69

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages