'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 225256 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Nerinx, KY

#66212 Nov 28, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
We wouldn't have to wonder if we were told the truth in the first place. How long has it been now and we still don't know.
They are just hoping if they stall long enough, we'll stop asking questions about it.
You will do as you are told nit wit.

You lost, get over it.
Denise

United States

#66213 Nov 28, 2012
Okay I know some people dont agree with lesbians but what if your kin, your kids where that way what then?? I think it is ok to love people of same sex and it is sick for people to sleep around with married men or cheat on the husbands. That is what is low down and dirty.
frank

Oakland, CA

#66214 Nov 28, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
DID HACKERS RIG THE FRENCH ELECTION…AND OBAMA’S?
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2012/11...
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Bombshell: Obama Regime Accused of International Cyber-Crime...
"Since the November 6, 2012 American election, many analysts, bloggers, and at least two editors of online newspapers, The Post & Email and WorldNetDaily, have stated that they believe the results were arrived at by cheating on the part of the Obama campaign. Obama’s top adviser, Valerie Jarrett, appeared confident that Obama would win re-election when she said that there would be “payback” for those who had not supported them. In March, Obama had whispered to then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he would “have more flexibility” after the election, appearing to indicate his confidence that he would be returned to office."
Posted By Sharon Rondeau
Obama has been accused of just about anything imaginable so what is your point?
wtf

Nerinx, KY

#66215 Nov 28, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
As i expected it would.
BS you Faux News fool, you believed there horse shit.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66216 Nov 28, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I never said CNN was/wasn't errant. When dealing with humans you are always going to have fallibility. I posted a poll; which if done correctly is done blindly and reported as such. Every source of journalism has probably posted/printed inaccuracies at some point..
By the way, blogs and wordpress opinions are not valid research. Research is always done by random sampling. You stated that CNN "consistently" and "most people" know that. They don't and that is again your bias. Fox news reports have had inaccuracies. Like the projection of the presidency going to Romney prior to the election.
I sample a lot of websites and in a good system there are checks and balances. But the story on Benghazi was politically created and perpetuated from one side towards another as the expert showed in the Fox News interview. The presidential polls went against the Fox News cast; which kept lauding Romney as being the projected winner.
A source is as only good as it's sources.
BENGHAZI WAS POLITICALLY CREATED????

WOW! You almost had me convinced that you were someone who was looking for factual information but it's obvious that you aren't. I would love to know how an orchestrated attack on a US embassy and the death of a US ambassador and 3 ex-service members was politically created to be news worthy. I think you're confused about what happened or don't know what happened. You believe that this became a story because it happened during an election. Terrorist sacked our embassy and because this is a real news story you dismiss it because FOX news reported it? You’re claim of being an independent is absolutely untrue. Also I'm not here to defend FOX News their reputation keeps them at the 1# spot and it has for over 10 years, I think that says a lot for any new outlet, critics who dispute what they are reporting cannot hold a candle to them and their ratings continuously get better as well as well as their viewership. So if you believe that they aren't telling the truth then please state where they aren't.
Also FOX News pundits predicted the elections wrong not FOX NEWS. CNN poll showed a tie, ALL were within a margin of error.
wtf

Nerinx, KY

#66217 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! You almost had me convinced that you were someone who was looking for factual information but it's obvious that you aren't. I would love to know how an orchestrated attack on a US embassy and the death of a US ambassador and 3 ex-service members was politically created to be news worthy. I think you're confused about what happened or don't know what happened. You believe that this became a story because it happened during an election. Terrorist sacked our embassy and because this is a real news story you dismiss it because FOX news reported it? You’re claim of being an independent is absolutely untrue. Also I'm not here to defend FOX News their reputation keeps them at the 1# spot and it has for over 10 years, I think that says a lot for any new outlet, critics who dispute what they are reporting cannot hold a candle to them and their ratings continuously get better as well as well as their viewership. So if you believe that they aren't telling the truth then please state where they aren't.
Also FOX News pundits predicted the elections wrong not FOX NEWS. CNN poll showed a tie, ALL were within a margin of error.
Faux News always lies, it is BS propaganda.

They lied about the Election too.
wtf

Nerinx, KY

#66218 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux News said Romney would win in a Landslide.

Lmfao

Liars!!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66219 Nov 28, 2012
I can't help but notice all the "HA-HA we won" the election post every 10 minutes; and that's fine. I can understand your gloating, it's expected. Republicans lost and Democrats won. What I don't understand or hear is what they are expecting over the next 4 years because no one has heard a plan to move us out of the recession. We still have millions out of work yet there has been ZERO from the White House on how these people are going to get back to work, Iran is still building a nuke with a rocket delivery system, Syria is still killing innocent civilians, Gas prices aren't getting any lower, Taxes are about to destroy what economy that we have left if they are implemented and the Fiscal Cliff problem is still unsolved and it looks like neither side is going to move on their position. Yet some of you people are cheering as if you just hit the Powerball. I don't why almost a month has passed and none of these major problems are even closer to being solved or talked about. The majority of new organizations aren't talking about the tax increases that are going to hit EVERYONE rich, poor or middle class and no one seems a bit concerned about it.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66220 Nov 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News said Romney would win in a Landslide.
Lmfao
Liars!!
Post it so we can see where you found that.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66221 Nov 28, 2012
I think "WTF's" unemployment is about to run out so he's a little grumpy.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#66222 Nov 28, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Jay,
No one has to tell me anything about Muslims. It is in DNA of the Balkan people not just my people not to trust them. King of my country (Lazar) was decapitated by Turks in 1389 war. We were slaves since than till about 1800's. They took our boys for their army and our young girls for their harems, for 500 yrs...every year Turks come to our villages and kidnapped our children. We call it
"Day in Blood". Turks impose huge taxes on people and if you can't pay it, they took your children. Our people have history with Muslims.
It was to convert to Islam or to be killed. My people kept Christianity and survived. Some btch that know nothing about me it is going to curse me for my grand children to merry muslims...what a dirt ...I wish her all of that what my people endured and 10X over ...
That was very dark period and struggle for survival for 500 yrs and than we lost alot of men in WWI...
Our people were very courageous and proud...
By the way Jay, alot of Americans doesn't know of
my people fighting on side of U.S. and saving 500 American pilots in WWII..."The forgotten 500".
Thank You OZ for bringing this to our attention <3

In this 1991 photo the banner reads that the 500 American pilots were rescued by Serbs during WWII. This banner was carried by surviving American pilots rescued by Serbs in WWII in the military parade "Desert Storm" in New York City, celebrating the victory over Iraq. In the center of the photo is Major Feldman, American pilot rescued by Serbs during WWII. He carried the banner in the "Desert Storm" parade in New York City, 1991. Photo by Dr. Ljubo Vujovic, 1991.

The Forgotten 500 The Untold Story of the Men Who Risked All for the Greatest Rescue Mission of World War II
"An amazing but unknown World War II adventure story."
"It will take your breath away."
"Destined to become required reading for serious students of the Second World War." "Reads like a fast paced novel."
"A riveting account... superbly told."
http://www.teslasociety.com/500.htm
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#66223 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Post it so we can see where you found that.
Watched the Faux News night before the Election dipshit.
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#66224 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
I think "WTF's" unemployment is about to run out so he's a little grumpy.
Never been on unemployment you deadbeat pos.
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#66225 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
I can't help but notice all the "HA-HA we won" the election post every 10 minutes; and that's fine. I can understand your gloating, it's expected. Republicans lost and Democrats won. What I don't understand or hear is what they are expecting over the next 4 years because no one has heard a plan to move us out of the recession. We still have millions out of work yet there has been ZERO from the White House on how these people are going to get back to work, Iran is still building a nuke with a rocket delivery system, Syria is still killing innocent civilians, Gas prices aren't getting any lower, Taxes are about to destroy what economy that we have left if they are implemented and the Fiscal Cliff problem is still unsolved and it looks like neither side is going to move on their position. Yet some of you people are cheering as if you just hit the Powerball. I don't why almost a month has passed and none of these major problems are even closer to being solved or talked about. The majority of new organizations aren't talking about the tax increases that are going to hit EVERYONE rich, poor or middle class and no one seems a bit concerned about it.
Worried about your Food Stamps?

lmfao
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#66226 Nov 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You OZ for bringing this to our attention <3
In this 1991 photo the banner reads that the 500 American pilots were rescued by Serbs during WWII. This banner was carried by surviving American pilots rescued by Serbs in WWII in the military parade "Desert Storm" in New York City, celebrating the victory over Iraq. In the center of the photo is Major Feldman, American pilot rescued by Serbs during WWII. He carried the banner in the "Desert Storm" parade in New York City, 1991. Photo by Dr. Ljubo Vujovic, 1991.
The Forgotten 500 The Untold Story of the Men Who Risked All for the Greatest Rescue Mission of World War II
"An amazing but unknown World War II adventure story."
"It will take your breath away."
"Destined to become required reading for serious students of the Second World War." "Reads like a fast paced novel."
"A riveting account... superbly told."
http://www.teslasociety.com/500.htm
Another failed War for the stupid Bushes.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66227 Nov 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Another failed War for the stupid Bushes.
You spelled "Bush's" wrong inbred.
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#66228 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
You spelled "Bush's" wrong inbred.
No I did not dipshit. you are too stupid to spell.

lmfao

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#66229 Nov 28, 2012
Here's a list of landslide predictions.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/romney-landsl...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#66230 Nov 28, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
its a proven fact how obozo got re-elected was through illegal messigans and wimmin that bewlieve birth control pills are more important than a job
Pravda explains the 'event', better and with sexy, long legged spies. The ones featured in the BenghaziDeception don't smell as good, but they have other attributes.
Jay

Springville, TN

#66232 Nov 28, 2012
Despite there being evidence of massive voter fraud in the presidential election; despite the Obama Administration suppressing the traditionally conservative military vote by “losing” absentee ballots and simply mailing them out too late to make a difference, election officials have, as expected, ignored the mounting calls to investigate whether Obama actually won the election.

Now a movement is afoot to impound the thousands of voting machines that “malfunctioned”, switching a Romney vote to one for Obama. Some local officials have put the suspected voting machines in “quarantine” before they can be erased of information to determine if, in fact, the Obama campaign hacked into the machines.

Many local officials are calling on the FBI to do a forensic analysis of the voting machines—which are really computers—to determine if they have, in fact, been “hacked.”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/fbi-may-impo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
double shooting in knox co. 3 min Jus courious 19
Jailtracker 20 min 47ttp 3
Biggest w*ores on the creek? 24 min lmfao 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min LMS 148,462
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 57 min Just me 1,400
Who did Brian bunch murder ? 1 hr Got to know 5
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,846
Motorcycle Accident 12 hr Wondering 8
Prayers Needed 16 hr LOL 8
More from around the web