'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243585 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#66202 Nov 28, 2012
these leftwingwhackadoos keep claiming they won, republicans still own the house of representative i.e. the purse strings and still have enuff votes to block anything in the senate thank god for mitch mcconnell, so what did they win , nothing nadda nilch, i wish obama would keep his word and leave america, he said earlier he would do anything to make amerika better thats the best thing i can think of get out kenyan
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#66203 Nov 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Alot better than you you conservaturd pile of shit.
Change your name to..
wtf m I so angry...all the time.....
Take your psych meds, you liberal monkey!!!!!
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#66204 Nov 28, 2012
obama i dont believe it(that thing you are referring to) can spell anything besides shit and lmfao
Syl

Ashland, KY

#66205 Nov 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Go watch your Faux News now dipshit.
lmfao
You low IQ types need that little blanket.
lmfao
Laugh while you can. Just don't come begging us low IQ people for food for your family and expect us to give it to you.
A suggestion tho, go to the shelter under the white house,where Obama, his family, Nancy, Joe, Valerie,and Eric and Harry will have enough food and supply's for 2O years for their family's . Yes,you do that.
wtf

Nerinx, KY

#66206 Nov 28, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
OH MY GOD!!!! Did you just say "LOW IQ"???? LOLLOLLLOLOLOLOLO!!
And you came running you retard..

Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Nerinx, KY

#66207 Nov 28, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh while you can. Just don't come begging us low IQ people for food for your family and expect us to give it to you.
A suggestion tho, go to the shelter under the white house,where Obama, his family, Nancy, Joe, Valerie,and Eric and Harry will have enough food and supply's for 2O years for their family's . Yes,you do that.
Get your stupid ass down to the food stamp office you deadbeat Stamper.

Lmfao
Lmfao

You have an extremely low IQ.
wtf

Nerinx, KY

#66208 Nov 28, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
these leftwingwhackadoos keep claiming they won, republicans still own the house of representative i.e. the purse strings and still have enuff votes to block anything in the senate thank god for mitch mcconnell, so what did they win , nothing nadda nilch, i wish obama would keep his word and leave america, he said earlier he would do anything to make amerika better thats the best thing i can think of get out kenyan
We won you lost, get over it dipshit.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Syl

Ashland, KY

#66209 Nov 28, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>They have the right to ask anything they wish. It's the making up of scenarios from gossip, lack of intelligence, and supposition, and being livid over this word vs that wording, I have a problem with.
You prefer drama to knowing better?
We wouldn't have to wonder if we were told the truth in the first place. How long has it been now and we still don't know.
They are just hoping if they stall long enough, we'll stop asking questions about it.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#66210 Nov 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How did the Election go for you dumbass?
Lmfao
Lmfao
As i expected it would.
Denise

United States

#66211 Nov 28, 2012
What is LGBT?
wtf

Nerinx, KY

#66212 Nov 28, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
We wouldn't have to wonder if we were told the truth in the first place. How long has it been now and we still don't know.
They are just hoping if they stall long enough, we'll stop asking questions about it.
You will do as you are told nit wit.

You lost, get over it.
Denise

United States

#66213 Nov 28, 2012
Okay I know some people dont agree with lesbians but what if your kin, your kids where that way what then?? I think it is ok to love people of same sex and it is sick for people to sleep around with married men or cheat on the husbands. That is what is low down and dirty.
frank

Oakland, CA

#66214 Nov 28, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
DID HACKERS RIG THE FRENCH ELECTION…AND OBAMA’S?
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2012/11...
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Bombshell: Obama Regime Accused of International Cyber-Crime...
"Since the November 6, 2012 American election, many analysts, bloggers, and at least two editors of online newspapers, The Post & Email and WorldNetDaily, have stated that they believe the results were arrived at by cheating on the part of the Obama campaign. Obama’s top adviser, Valerie Jarrett, appeared confident that Obama would win re-election when she said that there would be “payback” for those who had not supported them. In March, Obama had whispered to then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he would “have more flexibility” after the election, appearing to indicate his confidence that he would be returned to office."
Posted By Sharon Rondeau
Obama has been accused of just about anything imaginable so what is your point?
wtf

Nerinx, KY

#66215 Nov 28, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
As i expected it would.
BS you Faux News fool, you believed there horse shit.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66216 Nov 28, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I never said CNN was/wasn't errant. When dealing with humans you are always going to have fallibility. I posted a poll; which if done correctly is done blindly and reported as such. Every source of journalism has probably posted/printed inaccuracies at some point..
By the way, blogs and wordpress opinions are not valid research. Research is always done by random sampling. You stated that CNN "consistently" and "most people" know that. They don't and that is again your bias. Fox news reports have had inaccuracies. Like the projection of the presidency going to Romney prior to the election.
I sample a lot of websites and in a good system there are checks and balances. But the story on Benghazi was politically created and perpetuated from one side towards another as the expert showed in the Fox News interview. The presidential polls went against the Fox News cast; which kept lauding Romney as being the projected winner.
A source is as only good as it's sources.
BENGHAZI WAS POLITICALLY CREATED????

WOW! You almost had me convinced that you were someone who was looking for factual information but it's obvious that you aren't. I would love to know how an orchestrated attack on a US embassy and the death of a US ambassador and 3 ex-service members was politically created to be news worthy. I think you're confused about what happened or don't know what happened. You believe that this became a story because it happened during an election. Terrorist sacked our embassy and because this is a real news story you dismiss it because FOX news reported it? You’re claim of being an independent is absolutely untrue. Also I'm not here to defend FOX News their reputation keeps them at the 1# spot and it has for over 10 years, I think that says a lot for any new outlet, critics who dispute what they are reporting cannot hold a candle to them and their ratings continuously get better as well as well as their viewership. So if you believe that they aren't telling the truth then please state where they aren't.
Also FOX News pundits predicted the elections wrong not FOX NEWS. CNN poll showed a tie, ALL were within a margin of error.
wtf

Nerinx, KY

#66217 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! You almost had me convinced that you were someone who was looking for factual information but it's obvious that you aren't. I would love to know how an orchestrated attack on a US embassy and the death of a US ambassador and 3 ex-service members was politically created to be news worthy. I think you're confused about what happened or don't know what happened. You believe that this became a story because it happened during an election. Terrorist sacked our embassy and because this is a real news story you dismiss it because FOX news reported it? You’re claim of being an independent is absolutely untrue. Also I'm not here to defend FOX News their reputation keeps them at the 1# spot and it has for over 10 years, I think that says a lot for any new outlet, critics who dispute what they are reporting cannot hold a candle to them and their ratings continuously get better as well as well as their viewership. So if you believe that they aren't telling the truth then please state where they aren't.
Also FOX News pundits predicted the elections wrong not FOX NEWS. CNN poll showed a tie, ALL were within a margin of error.
Faux News always lies, it is BS propaganda.

They lied about the Election too.
wtf

Nerinx, KY

#66218 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux News said Romney would win in a Landslide.

Lmfao

Liars!!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66219 Nov 28, 2012
I can't help but notice all the "HA-HA we won" the election post every 10 minutes; and that's fine. I can understand your gloating, it's expected. Republicans lost and Democrats won. What I don't understand or hear is what they are expecting over the next 4 years because no one has heard a plan to move us out of the recession. We still have millions out of work yet there has been ZERO from the White House on how these people are going to get back to work, Iran is still building a nuke with a rocket delivery system, Syria is still killing innocent civilians, Gas prices aren't getting any lower, Taxes are about to destroy what economy that we have left if they are implemented and the Fiscal Cliff problem is still unsolved and it looks like neither side is going to move on their position. Yet some of you people are cheering as if you just hit the Powerball. I don't why almost a month has passed and none of these major problems are even closer to being solved or talked about. The majority of new organizations aren't talking about the tax increases that are going to hit EVERYONE rich, poor or middle class and no one seems a bit concerned about it.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66220 Nov 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News said Romney would win in a Landslide.
Lmfao
Liars!!
Post it so we can see where you found that.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66221 Nov 28, 2012
I think "WTF's" unemployment is about to run out so he's a little grumpy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No regrets 2 hr reallywtf 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Revisedcode 153,697
shawn smith 4 hr well 3
broughton Lay Principal 5 hr wow 3
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 5 hr Orida 94
Lynn camp school THEFTS reported to KEA Today 5 hr Football fan 9
Stinking Creek Fire DEpt 5 hr Knox 2
Walmart Supercenter 10 hr Fyi 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages