'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

#66157 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
You should never agree to any side left or right you should agree to what is RIGHT. Also FOX has their own independent polls. CNN polls skew their audience with biased polls and it's done intentionally, so why would anyone accept their poll? If they were just wrong I can understand that but they have a long history of distorting the facts and most people know that and when they are caught in the act they don't own up to it, so NO I am not impartial when it comes to an organization that consistently is dishonest with Americans.
Can you please provide third party research showing your statement to have any validity?

And as stated I look at all polling sources. You look only at Fox. I'm not you. You're not me.

I have posted many different polling sources in the past. Fox hasn't done any polling to my knowledge on the public's view on Benghazi
wtf

Williamsburg, KY

#66158 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
You should never agree to any side left or right you should agree to what is RIGHT. Also FOX has their own independent polls. CNN polls skew their audience with biased polls and it's done intentionally, so why would anyone accept their poll? If they were just wrong I can understand that but they have a long history of distorting the facts and most people know that and when they are caught in the act they don't own up to it, so NO I am not impartial when it comes to an organization that consistently is dishonest with Americans.
Faux News polls said Rawmoney would win.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Faux is fiction for you low IQ types.
Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

#66159 Nov 28, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe the tax payer's, have no frigging right to ask questions about Benghazi.
You think like your BOSS in that "we the people are irrelevant to whats going on."
Yes, just swallow the spill we feed you.
I bet you are from the government and you are here to help.
They have the right to ask anything they wish. It's the making up of scenarios from gossip, lack of intelligence, and supposition, and being livid over this word vs that wording, I have a problem with.

You prefer drama to knowing better?
Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

#66161 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
You've just been dishonest because there is no consistent dishonesty given the polls I researched prior to the election. The majority of them were showing that Obama was going to win and CNN was one of them.
Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

#66162 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots like you look at the world with rose colored glasses and would never last a day in the military. You contribute nothing to every conversation but racist and bigotry.
Wow how insightful.

Can we get the numbers to the Powerball too? We want the winning numbers and not the one's you believe will win, like your former candidate.

“You got dat Stupid Fruity Swag”

Since: Oct 12

Leitchfield,Ky.

#66163 Nov 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News polls said Rawmoney would win.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Faux is fiction for you low IQ types.
can you detail my caddy?

no soap on the dubs this time, last time you left spots!
wtf

Williamsburg, KY

#66164 Nov 28, 2012
Shawt Bus Shawty wrote:
<quoted text>
can you detail my caddy?
no soap on the dubs this time, last time you left spots!
How did the Election go for you dumbass?
did u know

Union City, TN

#66165 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get your facts? Also another thing that makes this country so great is that we have a freedom of choice, therefore those who don't want to work for those wages or bennefits don't have to, and those that do completely know exactally what they are getting before they are hired. The left will never understand this. They will also never thank Wal-Mart for hiring more Americans than any other company in history.
Walmart's employees receive $2.66 billion in government help every year, or about $420,000 per store. They are also the top recipients of Medicaid in numerous states. Why does this occur? Walmart fails to provide a livable wage and decent healthcare benefits, costing U.S. taxpayers an annual average of $1.02 billion in healthcare costs. This direct public subsidy is being given to offset the failures of an international corporate giant who shouldn’t be shifting part of its labor costs onto the American taxpayers.
I don't have to work for Wal Mart or shop there either but I'm still stuck with picking up the tab of the Waltons corporate greed. I guess that's why they try their best to keep Republicans in office so they can keep being the richest people in the world!
reality

Glasgow, KY

#66166 Nov 28, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You still in love with Bush? I don't think Barbara would appreciate your thoughts.
Weird.
Seems as if you mention Bush more than anybody else. You are living proof that it must be damn near impossible to stop sucking the Bush nutsack. You blame Bush for everything...Obama's many failures, Carter's important part in starting America's economical downfall and the snowball effect we are experiencing today.

For 4 years your ilk and Obama and Pelosi and Reid have done nothing but prove that Bush was so powerful and so politically intelligent that it rendered Obama powerless as a leader. Every time you dems use Bush as an excuse for Obama's and the democrats many, many, MANY failures you just put a bigger spotlight on Obama's failure as president.

So be sure and get the last drip-drop from the Bush nutsack because that is your only means of survival. You can't brag on Obama's accomplishments because there aren't any. You go with the ole standby sure thing...BLAME BUSH for Obama's lack of leadership and his political ignorance.

Typical and expected from your ilk.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66167 Nov 28, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Can you please provide third party research showing your statement to have any validity?
And as stated I look at all polling sources. You look only at Fox. I'm not you. You're not me.
I have posted many different polling sources in the past. Fox hasn't done any polling to my knowledge on the public's view on Benghazi
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/04/c...
http://twitchy.com/2012/11/19/cnn-fails-to-re...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/29/cnn-...
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fact-check-cnn-rep...
http://winteryknight.wordpress.com/2012/10/16...
These are just a few but I shouldn’t have to search for what I believe you already know. You are most likely NOT an independent if you agree with one side more than the other. You are a democrat but how far you lean to the left is not for me to judge but to say that CNN isn’t biased is just silly. So either you’re very naive or you intentionally choose to ignore the distortions because of your political siding.
And as far as Benghazi, CNN chose to ignore the story or the administrations comments on it for awhile because the elections were on. This wasn't a small or insignificant story to be ignored but CNN like the others did; now why would they do that?

Leitchfield,Ky.

#66168 Nov 28, 2012
Like Christmas, didn't happen yet!

was up "dumbass"?
wtf

Williamsburg, KY

#66169 Nov 28, 2012
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems as if you mention Bush more than anybody else. You are living proof that it must be damn near impossible to stop sucking the Bush nutsack. You blame Bush for everything...Obama's many failures, Carter's important part in starting America's economical downfall and the snowball effect we are experiencing today.
For 4 years your ilk and Obama and Pelosi and Reid have done nothing but prove that Bush was so powerful and so politically intelligent that it rendered Obama powerless as a leader. Every time you dems use Bush as an excuse for Obama's and the democrats many, many, MANY failures you just put a bigger spotlight on Obama's failure as president.
So be sure and get the last drip-drop from the Bush nutsack because that is your only means of survival. You can't brag on Obama's accomplishments because there aren't any. You go with the ole standby sure thing...BLAME BUSH for Obama's lack of leadership and his political ignorance.
How did the Election go for you dipshit?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Republitards failed again.
wtf is frankie

Glasgow, KY

#66170 Nov 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How did the Election go for you dumbass?
Are you bragging because the majority of Americans are so lazy and comfortably dumb that they would vote for a do-nothing president simply to receive more handouts from their government? Wow! That's really worth bragging about, isn't it? Oh wait...you are the ultimate Freddie Freeloader. Never mind. Your lone brain cell isn't capable of comprehending. Don't hurt yourself trying. Go fix yourself a government cheese sandwich, doctor shop for pills on your government medical card and don't forget to start a thread begging for free Christmas gifts. It's that time of the year when you Freddie's are busy, busy, busy.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66171 Nov 28, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You've just been dishonest because there is no consistent dishonesty given the polls I researched prior to the election. The majority of them were showing that Obama was going to win and CNN was one of them.
CNN's history has been one of biased reporting and dishonest reporting, if they post a poll why would anyone believe it because they have a history of distoring people, facts and stories. If their poll is factual then they should post where it was polled at if it was polled in NYC then it's blatently skewed to the left. I think you're making this much more complicated then it has to be. If the occasionally made a mistake then thats undestandable but this is not the case.
wtf

Williamsburg, KY

#66172 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/04/c...
http://twitchy.com/2012/11/19/cnn-fails-to-re...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/29/cnn-...
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fact-check-cnn-rep...
http://winteryknight.wordpress.com/2012/10/16...
These are just a few but I shouldn’t have to search for what I believe you already know. You are most likely NOT an independent if you agree with one side more than the other. You are a democrat but how far you lean to the left is not for me to judge but to say that CNN isn’t biased is just silly. So either you’re very naive or you intentionally choose to ignore the distortions because of your political siding.
And as far as Benghazi, CNN chose to ignore the story or the administrations comments on it for awhile because the elections were on. This wasn't a small or insignificant story to be ignored but CNN like the others did; now why would they do that?
CNN was right on the Election, Faux News was wrong.

Sorry about your luck.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Leitchfield,Ky.

#66173 Nov 28, 2012
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
an he wun da Nobel prize fo nuthin?

cause he ain't Bush, dey be hatin on some BUSH!...so why dey alwys humpin his leg?
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#66174 Nov 28, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, otay butt wheat, you find one time I said that and I'll admit what ever you want me too, but if you can't find it, you must admit you are an anti-American supporter.
you don't get to make the rules ,sorry.
wtf

Williamsburg, KY

#66175 Nov 28, 2012
wtf is frankie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you bragging because the majority of Americans are so lazy and comfortably dumb that they would vote for a do-nothing president simply to receive more handouts from their government? Wow! That's really worth bragging about, isn't it? Oh wait...you are the ultimate Freddie Freeloader. Never mind. Your lone brain cell isn't capable of comprehending. Don't hurt yourself trying. Go fix yourself a government cheese sandwich, doctor shop for pills on your government medical card and don't forget to start a thread begging for free Christmas gifts. It's that time of the year when you Freddie's are busy, busy, busy.
Ooooohhh did the Election go bad for you dipshit???
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Go watch your Faux News now.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66176 Nov 28, 2012
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart's employees receive $2.66 billion in government help every year, or about $420,000 per store. They are also the top recipients of Medicaid in numerous states. Why does this occur? Walmart fails to provide a livable wage and decent healthcare benefits, costing U.S. taxpayers an annual average of $1.02 billion in healthcare costs. This direct public subsidy is being given to offset the failures of an international corporate giant who shouldn’t be shifting part of its labor costs onto the American taxpayers.
I don't have to work for Wal Mart or shop there either but I'm still stuck with picking up the tab of the Waltons corporate greed. I guess that's why they try their best to keep Republicans in office so they can keep being the richest people in the world!
So let me get this straight. You don't like it when it’s a company that gets hand outs but you do like it when it's the people? And for some reason you blame Republicans only for this?

Either you don't get it or you are just looking to blame Republicans for all your ills. Corporations shouldn't receive anything at all to stay in business! Welfare is welfare no matter who gets it. It needs to be completely out of business and if you agree with this then you obviously have a problem with govt handouts as well or you're a hypocrite.
wtf

Williamsburg, KY

#66177 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN's history has been one of biased reporting and dishonest reporting, if they post a poll why would anyone believe it because they have a history of distoring people, facts and stories. If their poll is factual then they should post where it was polled at if it was polled in NYC then it's blatently skewed to the left. I think you're making this much more complicated then it has to be. If the occasionally made a mistake then thats undestandable but this is not the case.
CNN was correct and Faux News lied.

Sorry about your luck dipshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim bingham 1 hr who 19
UPS drop box in B'ville? 3 hr Big Brown 8
ralph smith 3 hr Ted 7
dollar store Robbery flat lick 5 hr Crazy 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr spaceship 136,050
carla davis (Nov '12) 9 hr Jim 39
Chickens 9 hr EAT MOR CHIKIN 5
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]