'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
60,261 - 60,280 of 146,444 Comments Last updated 42 min ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the democrap/liberals of this forum despise anything that is more important than themselves, a very destructive bunch they are.
You have a very distorted version of almost everything.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I served my country, you serve communism, you are going to California.
This is no longer your country. You're outnumbered.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a very distorted version of almost everything.
LOL, this is pretty funny, I used the same rules on you that you did on me and its distored. Proves the conservative point time and time again, cry babies - want it their way - can't deal with reality, logic is the whipping stick for a liberal,

Good night, will continue to 'fix your wagon' tomorrow,

bless your heart,
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
And how dare you use Daniel Pearl for your own bullshit defense?
TRASH.
Right trash...Daniel Pearl was decapitated just for been Jewish by Muslim fanatics.
Muslim fanatics kill just because you're different ,
you trash...
Van Gogh was killed by Muslim fanatics just because he was filming about Islam, you trash ...
The cartoonist was receiving death treats just because he made cartoons about Muhammad, you trash ...
Teacher was imprisoned by Muslim fanatics just because she named Teddy Bear Muhammad, you trash...
Ambassador Stevens was raped and his dead boddy dragged through the streets of Benghazi and other 3 Americans killed, you trash...
Those Muslim fanatics teach their children to hate and kill everyone different, you trash ...
Muslims rape their own children, you trash...
Muslims abuse their women every day, you trash.
Muslims will kill themselves just to kill you, you trash ...

I WILL WRITE ANYTHING MY HEART DESIRES AND I DON'T NEED PERMISSION FROM YOU TRASH!!!!!
Anonymous

Long Beach, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? you and the rest of the demolibs say nothing about when the libs attack others but when that logic is returned you claim cruelty, wow, what a bunch of hypocrites and traitors. Kill babies - say nothing, betray the Constitution - say nothing, destroy our economy - say nothing, attack Christianity - say nothing, speak against sodomites that abuse children - offended.
And that is the thread of the liberal mentality, a mentality our country would be much better off without.
I'm saying that person went to far and you are defending him or her? So you think that one particular group should be put to death?
Denise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I mean do you disagree with lesbians? Could you make love to a woman if you loved her? I think whoever talks about lesbains should be deported. Obama is for same sex marriages. Any one discrimanating us will one day be against the law.
Anonymous

Long Beach, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, this is pretty funny, I used the same rules on you that you did on me and its distored. Proves the conservative point time and time again, cry babies - want it their way - can't deal with reality, logic is the whipping stick for a liberal,
Good night, will continue to 'fix your wagon' tomorrow,
bless your heart,
What kind of blessing are you doing? I don't think anybody on forum needs your type of blessing. What would your god think of all the ugly things you say on here?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Right trash...Daniel Pearl was decapitated just for been Jewish by Muslim fanatics.
Muslim fanatics kill just because you're different ,
you trash...
Van Gogh was killed by Muslim fanatics just because he was filming about Islam, you trash ...
The cartoonist was receiving death treats just because he made cartoons about Muhammad, you trash ...
Teacher was imprisoned by Muslim fanatics just because she named Teddy Bear Muhammad, you trash...
Ambassador Stevens was raped and his dead boddy dragged through the streets of Benghazi and other 3 Americans killed, you trash...
Those Muslim fanatics teach their children to hate and kill everyone different, you trash ...
Muslims rape their own children, you trash...
Muslims abuse their women every day, you trash.
Muslims will kill themselves just to kill you, you trash ...
I WILL WRITE ANYTHING MY HEART DESIRES AND I DON'T NEED PERMISSION FROM YOU TRASH!!!!!
Oh, I never said you couldn't post whatever your black heart desires.

IIIIIIII SAID that your heart desires attacking muslims. As you just proved AGAIN.

Need I remind you it was the JEWS who massacred innocent Palestinians last week? Or does that not count because they were muslims?

I'm done w/ you. I hope your grandchildren marry arab muslims.

TRASH.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
IIIIIIII SAID that your heart desires attacking muslims. As you just proved AGAIN.
Need I remind you it was the JEWS who massacred innocent Palestinians last week? Or does that not count because they were muslims?:
TRASH.
Trash, you're so stupid...my people were slaves to muslim turks for 500 yrs (1300-1800s) and we survived and didn't convert even by force. Our boys and girls kidnaped for 500 yrs, taken to Turkey and we know who Muslims really are...so don't talk to me about Muslims, you have no clue...SHUT YOUR FACE YOU PEACE OF $%&#...!!!!!
CLUELESS IDIOT!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Trash, you're so stupid...my people were slaves to muslim turks for 500 yrs (1300-1800s) and we survived and didn't convert even by force. Our boys and girls kidnaped for 500 yrs, taken to Turkey and we know who Muslims really are...so don't talk to me about Muslims, you have no clue...SHUT YOUR FACE YOU PEACE OF $%&#...!!!!!
CLUELESS IDIOT!!!!
You GOOooooooooooo Girl !!!
I'm gonna call it a night.
Tired of fighting with this pc.
It keeps messing up ...
Tomorrow :)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
CLUELESS IDIOT!!!!

OZ, ignore her. She's an indoctrinated Muslim. Just look at the picture she puts up of herself. She believes like they do, some of the weirdest crap ever written. She's too stupid to understand that there are pictures, videos and plenty of articles that describe and show what these wackadoos believe; how they believe women are put on this earth to be their slaves. The gutless father's who behead and murder their own wives and daughters - in this one creep's way of thinking because his daughter became too Americanized. They are an ancient tribe of undedicated, heartless morons who believe Muhammad (a pervert) is to be lauded over and praised. Sicko ideology to say the least.

Later......
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You GOOooooooooooo Girl !!!
I'm gonna call it a night.
Tired of fighting with this pc.
It keeps messing up ...
Tomorrow :)
Thanks A/L...
Goodnight and pleasant dreams ...!!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Need I remind you it was the JEWS who massacred innocent Palestinians last week? Or does that not count because they were muslims?
TRASH.

Speaking of trash.....this one is especially for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ, ignore her. She's an indoctrinated Muslim. Just look at the picture she puts up of herself. She believes like they do, some of the weirdest crap ever written. She's too stupid to understand that there are pictures, videos and plenty of articles that describe and show what these wackadoos believe; how they believe women are put on this earth to be their slaves. The gutless father's who behead and murder their own wives and daughters - in this one creep's way of thinking because his daughter became too Americanized. They are an ancient tribe of undedicated, heartless morons who believe Muhammad (a pervert) is to be lauded over and praised. Sicko ideology to say the least.
Later......
Thank you Jay,
No one has to tell me anything about Muslims. It is in DNA of the Balkan people not just my people not to trust them. King of my country (Lazar) was decapitated by Turks in 1389 war. We were slaves since than till about 1800's. They took our boys for their army and our young girls for their harems, for 500 yrs...every year Turks come to our villages and kidnapped our children. We call it
"Day in Blood". Turks impose huge taxes on people and if you can't pay it, they took your children. Our people have history with Muslims.
It was to convert to Islam or to be killed. My people kept Christianity and survived. Some btch that know nothing about me it is going to curse me for my grand children to merry muslims...what a dirt ...I wish her all of that what my people endured and 10X over ...

That was very dark period and struggle for survival for 500 yrs and than we lost alot of men in WWI...
Our people were very courageous and proud...

By the way Jay, alot of Americans doesn't know of
my people fighting on side of U.S. and saving 500 American pilots in WWII..."The forgotten 500".
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Denise wrote:
I mean do you disagree with lesbians? Could you make love to a woman if you loved her? I think whoever talks about lesbains should be deported. Obama is for same sex marriages. Any one discrimanating us will one day be against the law.
Why do you want to deport anyone just for disagreeing with you...??? Why don't you all lesbians move to Greek Island LEZBOS...probably that is how this island got its name...

Also, Ancient Greeks are known to "shower" their young male lovers with gifts. Take all gays with you too ...

This way everyone will be happy ...don't you think?

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Layoffs Announced Since Election
Since Obama’s re-election: over 100,000 layoffs at more than 125 businesses (so far)
Airlines SAS 6000
AMD 400
American Cotton Growers 110
ArcelorMittal 20
American Independence Museum 4
Ameridose 790
American Airlines 4400 + 800 leaving voluntarily
American Coal 54
Atlantic Lottery Corporation 16
Assc Milk Producers 130
Aveo Oncology 45
ATI 172
Bankia 5000
Bechtel Power Corp 277
Bigpoint Games 47
Boston Scientific 1200
Brake Parts LLC 75
Brattleboro Retreat 31
Bristol Myers 500
Career Education 900 + Closing 23 Campuses
Cigna 1300
Citigroup 100
Commerzbank 6000
Consol Energy in W.V. 145
Covidien 595
Crouse Hospital Syracuse NY 70
Cummins 150
CVPH 27
DEP in Tallahassee FL 15
DuPont, Co. 64
Eagle-Tribune, Andover 21
Emanuel Medical Cente 24
Energizer Holdings 1500
Ericsson 1550
Exide Tech, Laureldale 150
City of Findlay, OH 39
First Energy 400
Gameforge Berlin 20
Gamesa Energy 92
GenOn Energy Inc 33
Glen Falls Hospital 29
All the way to Z...cont'd
In addition to:
Announced Business Closures Since Election
http://www.fireandreamitchell.com :80/2012/11/17/since-obamas-re -election-over-100000-layoffs- at-more-than-125-businesses-so -far/
Wow, that doesn't even come close to the people who were laid off and company closings that Bush had in ONE MONTH.

Since: Nov 12

Putian, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Good
Noway

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Don't believe everything you see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••