'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,013)

Showing posts 60,241 - 60,260 of138,784
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong to be called redneck? They're very honest people. If I had to choose between redneck or liberal monkey, I prefer redneck ...!!!!!
monkey? interesting choice of words.

You prefer redneck because you are one. You can't see past your bandana.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Hey libs, is this progressive? Heres some more of that democrap mental illness!

A North Carolina community college has been accused of violating the First Amendment rights of students after they told a club they could not use the word “Christmas” to promote a Christmas tree sale.

FOLLOW TODD ON FACEBOOK FOR WAR ON CHRISTMAS STORIES. CLICK HERE!

“It’s ridiculous that anyone would have to think twice about using the word ‘Christmas’ as part of a Christmas tree sale,” said Matt Sharp, an attorney with Alliance Defending Freedom.

ADF sent a letter to officials at Western Piedmont Community College urging them to either reconsider their decision to censor the word “Christmas”– or else face a possible lawsuit.

College officials did not return multiple phone calls and email messages seeking comment.

The student club, called the BEST Society, was planning to sell the Christmas trees to raise money for Angel Tree, an organization that provides Christmas presents to children.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong to be called redneck? They're very honest people. If I had to choose between redneck or liberal monkey, I prefer redneck ...!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as a matter of FACT, you were inaccurate.
You do know what a fact is, don't you?
Let me clarify.
It is a matter of OPINION that you think I am homosexual.
It is a matter of FACT, that I am heterosexual.
Please understand that no matter how many times you repeatedly post this OPINION, it will not make it any more FACTUAL.-It will be a figment of your imagination.
Work on knowing the difference.
You are gone, no logic or principle, if someone votes for or supports a republican you call them a republican, if someone gets rich you call them a greedy republican, but if you support an anti-American, baby killing, sodomite pandering Constitutional traitor, you can't call them a sodomite??? This is illogical, so I say it again, if you support gays you are gay, plain pure and simple, now you are demonstrating homophobia,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
You are gone, no logic or principle, if someone votes for or supports a republican you call them a republican, if someone gets rich you call them a greedy republican, but if you support an anti-American, baby killing, sodomite pandering Constitutional traitor, you can't call them a sodomite??? This is illogical, so I say it again, if you support gays you are gay, plain pure and simple, now you are demonstrating homophobia,
Now I'M demonstrating homophobia??

You clearly are ODing on the Metamucil again. All sorts of shit running out of you.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
Stupid is and stupid does ...
Anonymous

Long Beach, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
If we got exactly what we asked for all you libs would be stuffed in San Francisco, a fence put around it and bull dogs with AIDS turned loose inside,
I normally don't let a persons comment on hear bother me ,because everyone has the right to their views, but you are a very cruel person who needs to have done to itself as it wishes on others.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
Hey libs, is this progressive? Heres some more of that democrap mental illness!
A North Carolina community college has been accused of violating the First Amendment rights of students after they told a club they could not use the word “Christmas” to promote a Christmas tree sale.
FOLLOW TODD ON FACEBOOK FOR WAR ON CHRISTMAS STORIES. CLICK HERE!
“It’s ridiculous that anyone would have to think twice about using the word ‘Christmas’ as part of a Christmas tree sale,” said Matt Sharp, an attorney with Alliance Defending Freedom.
ADF sent a letter to officials at Western Piedmont Community College urging them to either reconsider their decision to censor the word “Christmas”– or else face a possible lawsuit.
College officials did not return multiple phone calls and email messages seeking comment.
The student club, called the BEST Society, was planning to sell the Christmas trees to raise money for Angel Tree, an organization that provides Christmas presents to children.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
What would happen if you attack anything Muslim? They would chop your head off ...

Is this attack on Christianity?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid is and stupid does ...
stupid is as stupid does...
redneck is as redneck does.

Tomato To-mato.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What would happen if you attack anything Muslim? They would chop your head off ...
Is this attack on Christianity?
Yawnnn.
You all attack muslims on a regular basis and no one chops your head off.
ill say im a repubican

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Do people really watch fox news? Even the idiots know its biased to a level of stupid only blind radicals could believe in.
nice

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Ricky wrote:
This should be good.
Two years later, and people are still replying to this article. I don't know how much good there is to it though. But it is pretty entertaining seeing how off topic some of these comments have gotten.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:

Deport Everyone That Signed A Petition To Withdraw Their State From The United States Of America.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dep...

K. BAI!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

ill say im a repubican wrote:
Do people really watch fox news? Even the idiots know its biased to a level of stupid only blind radicals could believe in.
The BubbleDwellers.
They not only watch it, they live by it.

And some of those very same people will be attacking your post any minute now...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

“If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.”
&#8213; John F. Kennedy, Kennedy's Inaugural address of 1961
Denise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

i think you are talking about my kind long enough. do you all hate gays and lesbians?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawnnn.
You all attack muslims on a regular basis and no one chops your head off.
Attack and discussion is two different things.
Remember Daniel Pearl, or Van Gogh, or cartoon of Muhammad, or teacher that just used name of Teddy Bear called Muhammad ...?????
God you're real dumb, uneducated, liberal monkey...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Daniel Pearl, or Van Gogh, or cartoon of Muhammad, or teacher that just used name of Teddy Bear called Muhammad ...?????
You don't attack muslims and the muslim culture?
You most certainly do, you ignorant piece of trash.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

LOL......

Thomas Ricks Accuses Fox News Of 'Operating As A Wing Of The ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/fox-news-in... ...

1 day ago ... A Fox News interview ended rather abruptly on Monday after a guest took not one but ... Scott asked Ricks to weigh in on the attack on the U.S. consulate in ... Executive and current head of CIT Group John Thain at FOX Studios on ... Eric Boehlert Eric Boehlert: Tom Ricks and Media Truth-Telling About Fox News ...
Tom Ricks And Media Truth-Telling About Fox News | Blog |... mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/27/tom-ricks-an... ...

13 hours ago ... Tom Ricks And Media Truth-Telling About Fox News ... and that Fox had spent weeks politicizing and hyping the terrorist attack on the U.S....(Isn't it "rude" to cut an interview short because you don't like what the invited guest is saying?)... As I mentioned on Current TV last night, Rick's necessary truth telling ...
Fox Interview Ends After Guest Accuses Network Of Operating As ... www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-interview-ends-after-... ...

1 day ago ... A Fox News interview about the Benghazi attacks ended Monday ... You can't tell the truth on Fox!!”.... Tom Ricks, thanks for joining us today!
Guest on Fox News to Discuss Benghazi Attack Is Given a Quick ... www.blogrunner.com/snapshot/D/5/1/guest_on_fo... ...

1 day ago ... Guest on Fox News to Discuss Benghazi Attack Is Given a Quick Exit ... Our colleague Tom Ricks caused a bit of a stir on Fox today: Tom seems to be cut off after telling the interviewer ... FOX — They Can't Handle The Truth ...
Fox Anchor Abruptly Ends Interview After Guest Accuses Network ... www.theblaze.com/stories/fox-news-abruptly-en... ...

1 day ago ... Fox News seemingly cut short an interview with author Tom Ricks this ... that turns people who only want the truth into an attack they don't want to talk .... Wrong ***** they were former navy seals and current CIA agents not .... Who brokered the shipment and who knows what the bill of laden would tell us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
And how dare you use Daniel Pearl for your own bullshit defense?

TRASH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,241 - 60,260 of138,784
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Troy Marcey 4 min Yup 2
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 35 min Mom 1
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 49 min 75 Scorpio 3,687
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 51 min 75 Scorpio 3,439
Have a Wonderful Easter! 58 min gator 2
Sarah Christophel Stewart (Jun '09) 1 hr This is SARA 7
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr Freeze 60
•••
•••