'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#66080 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawnnn.
You all attack muslims on a regular basis and no one chops your head off.
Attack and discussion is two different things.
Remember Daniel Pearl, or Van Gogh, or cartoon of Muhammad, or teacher that just used name of Teddy Bear called Muhammad ...?????
God you're real dumb, uneducated, liberal monkey...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#66081 Nov 27, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Attack and discussion is two different things.
Remember Daniel Pearl, or Van Gogh, or cartoon of Muhammad, or teacher that just used name of Teddy Bear called Muhammad ...?????
God you're real dumb, uneducated, liberal monkey...
You don't attack muslims and the muslim culture?
You most certainly do, you ignorant piece of trash.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#66082 Nov 27, 2012
LOL......

Thomas Ricks Accuses Fox News Of 'Operating As A Wing Of The ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/fox-news-in... ...

1 day ago ... A Fox News interview ended rather abruptly on Monday after a guest took not one but ... Scott asked Ricks to weigh in on the attack on the U.S. consulate in ... Executive and current head of CIT Group John Thain at FOX Studios on ... Eric Boehlert Eric Boehlert: Tom Ricks and Media Truth-Telling About Fox News ...
Tom Ricks And Media Truth-Telling About Fox News | Blog |... mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/27/tom-ricks-an... ...

13 hours ago ... Tom Ricks And Media Truth-Telling About Fox News ... and that Fox had spent weeks politicizing and hyping the terrorist attack on the U.S....(Isn't it "rude" to cut an interview short because you don't like what the invited guest is saying?)... As I mentioned on Current TV last night, Rick's necessary truth telling ...
Fox Interview Ends After Guest Accuses Network Of Operating As ... www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-interview-ends-after-... ...

1 day ago ... A Fox News interview about the Benghazi attacks ended Monday ... You can't tell the truth on Fox!!.... Tom Ricks, thanks for joining us today!
Guest on Fox News to Discuss Benghazi Attack Is Given a Quick ... www.blogrunner.com/snapshot/D/5/1/guest_on_fo... ...

1 day ago ... Guest on Fox News to Discuss Benghazi Attack Is Given a Quick Exit ... Our colleague Tom Ricks caused a bit of a stir on Fox today: Tom seems to be cut off after telling the interviewer ... FOX They Can't Handle The Truth ...
Fox Anchor Abruptly Ends Interview After Guest Accuses Network ... www.theblaze.com/stories/fox-news-abruptly-en... ...

1 day ago ... Fox News seemingly cut short an interview with author Tom Ricks this ... that turns people who only want the truth into an attack they don't want to talk .... Wrong ***** they were former navy seals and current CIA agents not .... Who brokered the shipment and who knows what the bill of laden would tell us.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#66083 Nov 27, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Attack and discussion is two different things.
Remember Daniel Pearl, or Van Gogh, or cartoon of Muhammad, or teacher that just used name of Teddy Bear called Muhammad ...?????
God you're real dumb, uneducated, liberal monkey...
And how dare you use Daniel Pearl for your own bullshit defense?

TRASH.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66084 Nov 27, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I normally don't let a persons comment on hear bother me ,because everyone has the right to their views, but you are a very cruel person who needs to have done to itself as it wishes on others.
Really? you and the rest of the demolibs say nothing about when the libs attack others but when that logic is returned you claim cruelty, wow, what a bunch of hypocrites and traitors. Kill babies - say nothing, betray the Constitution - say nothing, destroy our economy - say nothing, attack Christianity - say nothing, speak against sodomites that abuse children - offended.
And that is the thread of the liberal mentality, a mentality our country would be much better off without.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#66085 Nov 27, 2012
Denise wrote:
i think you are talking about my kind long enough. do you all hate gays and lesbians?
Yes, the republican/ conservatives of this forum despise the LGBT community. A very ignorant bunch they are.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66086 Nov 27, 2012
Denise wrote:
i think you are talking about my kind long enough. do you all hate gays and lesbians?
Hate is a pretty strong word and feeling, hate? No, tolerate - no, support - never, oppose - always,

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#66087 Nov 27, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate is a pretty strong word and feeling, hate? No, tolerate - no, support - never, oppose - always,
closed minded, self righteous foolery.
Denise

United States

#66088 Nov 27, 2012
I didnt mean it that way I should say do you disagree with lesbians?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#66089 Nov 27, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? you and the rest of the demolibs say nothing about when the libs attack others but when that logic is returned you claim cruelty, wow, what a bunch of hypocrites and traitors. Kill babies - say nothing, betray the Constitution - say nothing, destroy our economy - say nothing, attack Christianity - say nothing, speak against sodomites that abuse children - offended.
And that is the thread of the liberal mentality, a mentality our country would be much better off without.
This is no longer your country. You're getting deported.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dep...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66090 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
Deport Everyone That Signed A Petition To Withdraw Their State From The United States Of America.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dep...
K. BAI!
WE PETITION THE OBLAMER ADMINISTRATION TO: Round up all sodomites, traitors, liberals and baby killers and relocate them to west of the San Andrea fault line, then have them all jump up and down on the fault line all at the same time. Repeat 3 times per day until problem resolves itself.

(Oh, I shouldn't have dished back what the libs dished out, too cruel)
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66091 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the republican/ conservatives of this forum despise the LGBT community. A very ignorant bunch they are.
Yes, the democrap/liberals of this forum despise anything that is more important than themselves, a very destructive bunch they are.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66092 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
closed minded, self righteous foolery.
No minded, arrogant selfishness,
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66093 Nov 27, 2012
Denise wrote:
I didnt mean it that way I should say do you disagree with lesbians?
What do you mean disagree with
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66094 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
This is no longer your country. You're getting deported.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dep...
I served my country, you serve communism, you are going to California.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#66095 Nov 27, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the democrap/liberals of this forum despise anything that is more important than themselves, a very destructive bunch they are.
You have a very distorted version of almost everything.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#66096 Nov 27, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I served my country, you serve communism, you are going to California.
This is no longer your country. You're outnumbered.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66097 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a very distorted version of almost everything.
LOL, this is pretty funny, I used the same rules on you that you did on me and its distored. Proves the conservative point time and time again, cry babies - want it their way - can't deal with reality, logic is the whipping stick for a liberal,

Good night, will continue to 'fix your wagon' tomorrow,

bless your heart,
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#66098 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
And how dare you use Daniel Pearl for your own bullshit defense?
TRASH.
Right trash...Daniel Pearl was decapitated just for been Jewish by Muslim fanatics.
Muslim fanatics kill just because you're different ,
you trash...
Van Gogh was killed by Muslim fanatics just because he was filming about Islam, you trash ...
The cartoonist was receiving death treats just because he made cartoons about Muhammad, you trash ...
Teacher was imprisoned by Muslim fanatics just because she named Teddy Bear Muhammad, you trash...
Ambassador Stevens was raped and his dead boddy dragged through the streets of Benghazi and other 3 Americans killed, you trash...
Those Muslim fanatics teach their children to hate and kill everyone different, you trash ...
Muslims rape their own children, you trash...
Muslims abuse their women every day, you trash.
Muslims will kill themselves just to kill you, you trash ...

I WILL WRITE ANYTHING MY HEART DESIRES AND I DON'T NEED PERMISSION FROM YOU TRASH!!!!!
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#66099 Nov 27, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? you and the rest of the demolibs say nothing about when the libs attack others but when that logic is returned you claim cruelty, wow, what a bunch of hypocrites and traitors. Kill babies - say nothing, betray the Constitution - say nothing, destroy our economy - say nothing, attack Christianity - say nothing, speak against sodomites that abuse children - offended.
And that is the thread of the liberal mentality, a mentality our country would be much better off without.
I'm saying that person went to far and you are defending him or her? So you think that one particular group should be put to death?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min Kyboy 7,186
Stealing from child's grave 1 hr gator 8
Daniel bays (Jul '12) 1 hr gator 6
Pastor Arnold Murray R.I.P.. 1 hr LOL 11
Chamges to Topix? 2 hr Archangel Oger 2
Marica 1015 5 hr Looker 1
barbourville utitlities ripoff 7 hr Allison 6

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]