'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#66065 Nov 27, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong to be called redneck? They're very honest people. If I had to choose between redneck or liberal monkey, I prefer redneck ...!!!!!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66066 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as a matter of FACT, you were inaccurate.
You do know what a fact is, don't you?
Let me clarify.
It is a matter of OPINION that you think I am homosexual.
It is a matter of FACT, that I am heterosexual.
Please understand that no matter how many times you repeatedly post this OPINION, it will not make it any more FACTUAL.-It will be a figment of your imagination.
Work on knowing the difference.
You are gone, no logic or principle, if someone votes for or supports a republican you call them a republican, if someone gets rich you call them a greedy republican, but if you support an anti-American, baby killing, sodomite pandering Constitutional traitor, you can't call them a sodomite??? This is illogical, so I say it again, if you support gays you are gay, plain pure and simple, now you are demonstrating homophobia,

Location hidden

#66067 Nov 27, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
You are gone, no logic or principle, if someone votes for or supports a republican you call them a republican, if someone gets rich you call them a greedy republican, but if you support an anti-American, baby killing, sodomite pandering Constitutional traitor, you can't call them a sodomite??? This is illogical, so I say it again, if you support gays you are gay, plain pure and simple, now you are demonstrating homophobia,
Now I'M demonstrating homophobia??

You clearly are ODing on the Metamucil again. All sorts of shit running out of you.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#66068 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_izd39hq198XX
Stupid is and stupid does ...
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#66069 Nov 27, 2012
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
If we got exactly what we asked for all you libs would be stuffed in San Francisco, a fence put around it and bull dogs with AIDS turned loose inside,
I normally don't let a persons comment on hear bother me ,because everyone has the right to their views, but you are a very cruel person who needs to have done to itself as it wishes on others.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#66070 Nov 27, 2012
KYMI wrote:
Hey libs, is this progressive? Heres some more of that democrap mental illness!
A North Carolina community college has been accused of violating the First Amendment rights of students after they told a club they could not use the word “Christmas” to promote a Christmas tree sale.
FOLLOW TODD ON FACEBOOK FOR WAR ON CHRISTMAS STORIES. CLICK HERE!
“It’s ridiculous that anyone would have to think twice about using the word ‘Christmas’ as part of a Christmas tree sale,” said Matt Sharp, an attorney with Alliance Defending Freedom.
ADF sent a letter to officials at Western Piedmont Community College urging them to either reconsider their decision to censor the word “Christmas”– or else face a possible lawsuit.
College officials did not return multiple phone calls and email messages seeking comment.
The student club, called the BEST Society, was planning to sell the Christmas trees to raise money for Angel Tree, an organization that provides Christmas presents to children.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
What would happen if you attack anything Muslim? They would chop your head off ...

Is this attack on Christianity?

Location hidden

#66071 Nov 27, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid is and stupid does ...
stupid is as stupid does...
redneck is as redneck does.

Tomato To-mato.

Location hidden

#66072 Nov 27, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What would happen if you attack anything Muslim? They would chop your head off ...
Is this attack on Christianity?
Yawnnn.
You all attack muslims on a regular basis and no one chops your head off.
ill say im a repubican

France

#66073 Nov 27, 2012
Do people really watch fox news? Even the idiots know its biased to a level of stupid only blind radicals could believe in.
nice

La Fayette, KY

#66074 Nov 27, 2012
Ricky wrote:
This should be good.
Two years later, and people are still replying to this article. I don't know how much good there is to it though. But it is pretty entertaining seeing how off topic some of these comments have gotten.

Location hidden

#66075 Nov 27, 2012
WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:

Deport Everyone That Signed A Petition To Withdraw Their State From The United States Of America.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dep...

K. BAI!

Location hidden

#66077 Nov 27, 2012
ill say im a repubican wrote:
Do people really watch fox news? Even the idiots know its biased to a level of stupid only blind radicals could believe in.
The BubbleDwellers.
They not only watch it, they live by it.

And some of those very same people will be attacking your post any minute now...

Location hidden

#66078 Nov 27, 2012
“If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.”
&#8213; John F. Kennedy, Kennedy's Inaugural address of 1961
Denise

United States

#66079 Nov 27, 2012
i think you are talking about my kind long enough. do you all hate gays and lesbians?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#66080 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawnnn.
You all attack muslims on a regular basis and no one chops your head off.
Attack and discussion is two different things.
Remember Daniel Pearl, or Van Gogh, or cartoon of Muhammad, or teacher that just used name of Teddy Bear called Muhammad ...?????
God you're real dumb, uneducated, liberal monkey...

Location hidden

#66081 Nov 27, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Daniel Pearl, or Van Gogh, or cartoon of Muhammad, or teacher that just used name of Teddy Bear called Muhammad ...?????
You don't attack muslims and the muslim culture?
You most certainly do, you ignorant piece of trash.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#66082 Nov 27, 2012
LOL......

Thomas Ricks Accuses Fox News Of 'Operating As A Wing Of The ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/fox-news-in... ...

1 day ago ... A Fox News interview ended rather abruptly on Monday after a guest took not one but ... Scott asked Ricks to weigh in on the attack on the U.S. consulate in ... Executive and current head of CIT Group John Thain at FOX Studios on ... Eric Boehlert Eric Boehlert: Tom Ricks and Media Truth-Telling About Fox News ...
Tom Ricks And Media Truth-Telling About Fox News | Blog |... mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/27/tom-ricks-an... ...

13 hours ago ... Tom Ricks And Media Truth-Telling About Fox News ... and that Fox had spent weeks politicizing and hyping the terrorist attack on the U.S....(Isn't it "rude" to cut an interview short because you don't like what the invited guest is saying?)... As I mentioned on Current TV last night, Rick's necessary truth telling ...
Fox Interview Ends After Guest Accuses Network Of Operating As ... www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-interview-ends-after-... ...

1 day ago ... A Fox News interview about the Benghazi attacks ended Monday ... You can't tell the truth on Fox!!”.... Tom Ricks, thanks for joining us today!
Guest on Fox News to Discuss Benghazi Attack Is Given a Quick ... www.blogrunner.com/snapshot/D/5/1/guest_on_fo... ...

1 day ago ... Guest on Fox News to Discuss Benghazi Attack Is Given a Quick Exit ... Our colleague Tom Ricks caused a bit of a stir on Fox today: Tom seems to be cut off after telling the interviewer ... FOX — They Can't Handle The Truth ...
Fox Anchor Abruptly Ends Interview After Guest Accuses Network ... www.theblaze.com/stories/fox-news-abruptly-en... ...

1 day ago ... Fox News seemingly cut short an interview with author Tom Ricks this ... that turns people who only want the truth into an attack they don't want to talk .... Wrong ***** they were former navy seals and current CIA agents not .... Who brokered the shipment and who knows what the bill of laden would tell us.

Location hidden

#66083 Nov 27, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
And how dare you use Daniel Pearl for your own bullshit defense?

TRASH.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66084 Nov 27, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I normally don't let a persons comment on hear bother me ,because everyone has the right to their views, but you are a very cruel person who needs to have done to itself as it wishes on others.
Really? you and the rest of the demolibs say nothing about when the libs attack others but when that logic is returned you claim cruelty, wow, what a bunch of hypocrites and traitors. Kill babies - say nothing, betray the Constitution - say nothing, destroy our economy - say nothing, attack Christianity - say nothing, speak against sodomites that abuse children - offended.
And that is the thread of the liberal mentality, a mentality our country would be much better off without.

Location hidden

#66085 Nov 27, 2012
Denise wrote:
i think you are talking about my kind long enough. do you all hate gays and lesbians?
Yes, the republican/ conservatives of this forum despise the LGBT community. A very ignorant bunch they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Yes and Amen 132,199
teena Marie mills 1 hr Jennifer 10
any women want to meet 1 hr lookeing 1
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 10 hr Deena 4
Pamela Hatfield, Michael Ramey, Brad Combs 10 hr Mother of the Year 1
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 11 hr Butter bean 23
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 13 hr crazy 227
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search