'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
60,181 - 60,200 of 146,293 Comments Last updated 49 min ago
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Great article! Go Mitch!!!!!!
Mitch believes his number one goal is to make President Obama a two term President.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Senate Republicans today defeated Democratic legislation designed to help veterans get jobs.
(AP) WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans blocked legislation Wednesday that would have established a $1 billion jobs program putting veterans back to work tending to the country's federal lands and bolstering local police and fire departments.
WASHINGTON — The Senate on Tuesday blocked a Democratic proposal to strip the five leading oil companies of tax breaks that backers of the measure said were unfairly padding industry profits while consumers were struggling with high gas prices.
Keep it up Repubs!!!!! 2016 will be here soon, Then you ALL will be gone.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You silly pos.
Yes pussycat ...!!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
thats obvious from his/its posts, never met a liberal that was happy, always walking around with some type of inferiority complex, but, as sad as it is for him/it, it is somewhat entertaining to watch,
Heres a video just for wtf, frank, justinnutcase, iloveithere, and all the rest of the liberal traitors,
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
They're so brainwashed and take, take, take...
You don't hear from liberals, GOVERNMENT TO CUT SPENDING ...DON'T WAIST OUR MONEY LIKE SOLYNDRA ...
Cut your own benefits ...
But, guess what...people are going to start taking cash and not report to the government ...like Chinese doo in California ...why do you think, Chinese opening huge markets, shops, 2 story houses all over California, but the state is broke???

Government can take all money from every rich person in the country and not going to be near to cover country's debt ...

Dumb, brainwashed, liberal, MONKEYS!!!!!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
WE know WHY he lost!
Proving it is a different story.
==========
FBI asked to probe Obama 'vote-changing' machines
A state lawmaker in Maryland has asked the FBI to impound two voting machines used in the 2012 election to determine whether there was a malfunction or something nefarious going on.
“I just feel it is my duty to try to get to the bottom of this,” state Delegate Kathryn Afzali told WND today.“We’re not making any accusations. The Board of Elections are good people. They have checks and balances … but we want to make sure everything is fair.”
She said a number of people contacted her after the Nov. 6 election to report that they pressed a touch-screen button for GOP candidate Mitt Romney, but the vote registered for Barack Obama.
WND has reported a number of first-hand accounts of similar anomalies during the election. One touch-screen technician reported that voters in another state were getting error messages on their touch-screens when they tried to vote for Romney.
Also, suspiciously, a number of precincts reported a 100-percent vote for Obama, and some even reported beyond 100 percent.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/fbi-asked-to-probe...
David ...has worked at walmart for over 6 years. I am politically conservative with no party affiliation and am open minded within reason.
Oh wow, an arm of the feds looking into voter fraud. Lawsy I do believe i'm getting the vapors. Does anyone remember the NBP case of "voter intimidation" that was dismissed by the most worthless human being in history Eric Holder. Well all of a sudden i'm full of comfort. Vaya Con Dios!
Procedures to Handle Election Fraud and Voting Rights
http://www.fbi.gov/jackson/press-releases/201...
"Proving it is a different story".

Exactly.

Nothing but teabaggers sour grapes and World Nut Daily reinforcing the lie.
too effin funny

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

So Hollywood is coming to Kentucky to save us all from doom and gloom? LMMFAO! First is was Ashley Judd but now she supposedly has some competition from Diane Sawyer and George Clooney. How funny! Which one of those three super rich, over-the-top narcissistic stars is willing to give up their lavish lifestyle to be stuck in Ky politics for 4 years? Don't they spend all their time in New York and California? Why wouldn't they care enough about the near-bankrupt states of California and New York and help them out? I can't wait to see if the oh-so-important movie stars will attempt to reside in ole Kantuck for a few years. You democrats will do anything to get your people in place for the undoing of our country. Ashley isn't even a good enough actress to be a politician but Diane Sawyer is so biased and trained she would fit right in. Clooney can't stop vacationing in Italy and dumping and disrespecting women long enough to fulfill his political dirty deeds.

Obama's 2nd term will be a much worse failure than his first term and even the democrats will be begging for Republicans in 2016.

Here's an Ashley Judd campaign sign...I'll sweat for you hilljacks in the Senate (and there will be one of her famous stank nasty sweaty armpit pics on the sign. Elect the University of KKK's biggest fan!!! OMG...this is hilarious!
florida is for the birds

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
"Proving it is a different story".
Exactly.
Nothing but teabaggers sour grapes and World Nut Daily reinforcing the lie.
So who will you blame if it turns out to be true? Bush? LMAO! Come on Floridian redneck, you should be able to do better than that! Try, try again.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You silly pos.
Ever the intellectual...aren't you?

Here's one you may grasp...or NOT!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I get what I give?
I call others 'idiot democrap'?
yes, that's correct.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You Guys ... especially Syl ...
Gave me some "good" advice the other day ...
;0)
Anything I can use?????? LOL
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

florida is for the birds wrote:
<quoted text>
So who will you blame if it turns out to be true? Bush? LMAO! Come on Floridian redneck, you should be able to do better than that! Try, try again.

If it's true?

It has be, World Nut Daily stated was.

WASHINGTON The Republican National Committee on Thursday fired a firm it had hired to register voters in several battleground states after allegations of voter registration fraud.
Strategic Allied Consulting was first fired in Florida after the Palm Beach County election supervisor flagged more than 100 applications turned in by the company that staff noticed had similar looking signatures and wrong birth dates.
The national committee followed suit and instructed remaining state parties with contracts to also fire the company.
It had been registering voters in Florida, North Carolina, Colorado, Nevada and Virginia. The Republican Party had paid the Virginia-based Strategic Allied Consulting $2.9 million this year, according to federal election records.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

too effin funny wrote:
So Hollywood is coming to Kentucky to save us all from doom and gloom? LMMFAO! First is was Ashley Judd but now she supposedly has some competition from Diane Sawyer and George Clooney. How funny! Which one of those three super rich, over-the-top narcissistic stars is willing to give up their lavish lifestyle to be stuck in Ky politics for 4 years? Don't they spend all their time in New York and California? Why wouldn't they care enough about the near-bankrupt states of California and New York and help them out? I can't wait to see if the oh-so-important movie stars will attempt to reside in ole Kantuck for a few years. You democrats will do anything to get your people in place for the undoing of our country. Ashley isn't even a good enough actress to be a politician but Diane Sawyer is so biased and trained she would fit right in. Clooney can't stop vacationing in Italy and dumping and disrespecting women long enough to fulfill his political dirty deeds.
Obama's 2nd term will be a much worse failure than his first term and even the democrats will be begging for Republicans in 2016.
Here's an Ashley Judd campaign sign...I'll sweat for you hilljacks in the Senate (and there will be one of her famous stank nasty sweaty armpit pics on the sign. Elect the University of KKK's biggest fan!!! OMG...this is hilarious!
Don't worry! Kentuckians do not want any of them! We will keep Mitch!!!!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
I USE my "sour grapes" for different things bub :)
I'm just putting a "comment" on here.
"you" & the libTARDS have "sour grapes" daily ...
with your whining and such! Anyone can TELL by
your replies that "someone pee's in your cereal
daily" ... EITHER that OR you get up on the
"wrong side of the BED 'everyday"
TRY getting up on the "other" side tomorrow ;~)
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
It's you and other teabaggers that is whining about voter fraud.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You get what you give!
Anyone who disagrees with you & your posse gets attacked and dubbed an "idiot democrap". "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa"
It's semi difficult to be kind in the face of that.
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
So whats the problem, democraps are idiots, getting upset at the truth only makes reality that much harder to deal with,
Valium anyone?
Who's upset?? YOU were the one crying that wtf is soooo horrible and cruel and objectionable toward you and your BFF's.
Or did you forget that already?

Ritalin anyone?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have a lost bottle of "Grand Mariner" -gran men yay-
in my car trunk ... somewhere... ;~]
That I used for Margarita's for a friends B-day party about
3 years ago ...
Talk about "aged" ...:~D
No need to respond to my earlier post! I got it! LOL

I found a bottle of rum!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry! Kentuckians do not want any of them! We will keep Mitch!!!!
You seem to think you speak for all of Kentucky. The only thing that ever come out of eastern Kentucky was the Judds, Loretta Lynn, and Dwight Yoakam

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's true?
It has be, World Nut Daily stated was.
WASHINGTON The Republican National Committee on Thursday fired a firm it had hired to register voters in several battleground states after allegations of voter registration fraud.
Strategic Allied Consulting was first fired in Florida after the Palm Beach County election supervisor flagged more than 100 applications turned in by the company that staff noticed had similar looking signatures and wrong birth dates.
The national committee followed suit and instructed remaining state parties with contracts to also fire the company.
It had been registering voters in Florida, North Carolina, Colorado, Nevada and Virginia. The Republican Party had paid the Virginia-based Strategic Allied Consulting $2.9 million this year, according to federal election records.
Bottom line is voter fraud cannot be tolerated in any fashion by either party. Requiring appropriate ID when voting would resolve many of the issues with the exception of automated voting machines. These machines should be tested prior to allowing the public to vote.
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
They're so brainwashed and take, take, take...
You don't hear from liberals, GOVERNMENT TO CUT SPENDING ...DON'T WAIST OUR MONEY LIKE SOLYNDRA ...
Cut your own benefits ...
But, guess what...people are going to start taking cash and not report to the government ...like Chinese doo in California ...why do you think, Chinese opening huge markets, shops, 2 story houses all over California, but the state is broke???
Government can take all money from every rich person in the country and not going to be near to cover country's debt ...
Dumb, brainwashed, liberal, MONKEYS!!!!!
You mean THE richest person in the entire US is brainwashed!!!!! Oh NO!!!!!!,
Bill Gates said Thursday that the country has got to hike taxes and the wealthy should shoulder a greater burden of the increase, while he rejected any close correlation between job creation and the level of taxes.
“Even as the economy improves and you end the wars, you’re going to have to raise taxes and certainly, whatever form it takes, and I’m not an expert on this — the rich should bear a larger increase than the rest,” the billionaire founder of Microsoft told Fox News Thursday in Switzerland, where he is attending the World Economic Forum.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Go Guys
woof woof woof ;~)
woof woof woof??
Is that something a sane individual says?

I'm thinking no.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to think you speak for all of Kentucky. The only thing that ever come out of eastern Kentucky was the Judds, Loretta Lynn, and Dwight Yoakam
Let me rephrase! I DO NOT WANT ANY OF THEM!!!!!!
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

too effin funny wrote:
""""" Obama's 2nd term will be a much worse failure than his first term and even the democrats will be begging for Republicans in 2016."""" """"" """"

When we get to the same level as 2008 at a job lost of 726,000 per month you Repubs get back with us. Have you all got memory lost?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 128,666
Anthony Smith 23 min candy 4
James Gambrel 1 hr ewww 3
hailey roberts 2 hr yepp yepp 4
Stivers Center fixes 5 hr get real 51
Any couples into SCAT??? 5 hr lady ella 12
disability lawyer 6 hr been there 17
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters