'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
60,161 - 60,180 of 151,300 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#65982 Nov 27, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a public servant...I'm getting paid by YOUR TAX DOLLARS while I post this shit from work!
My boss knows and does not give a flying F#@K, my boss is Franken-Ann again.
I hand out Foodstamps all day, Obama keeps me busy, kinda :)
Youre a liar, working as an overweight dancer in a gay bar does not qualify you as a public servant, and we all know you receive food stamps for your attempt at dancing in front of the customers, you are a sodomite servant, liar!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65983 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You get what you give!
Anyone who disagrees with you & your posse gets attacked and dubbed an "idiot democrap". "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa"
It's semi difficult to be kind in the face of that.
I get what I give?
I call others 'idiot democrap'?
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#65984 Nov 27, 2012
LOL, check this out! justinnutcase just found out he was married to wtf!

Belgian man finds out his wife of 19 years was born a man

A Belgian man is battling the country’s court system to get his marriage annulled after finding out that his wife of 19 years was born a man.

Jan, identified only by his first name, told the Het Nieuwsblad newspaper that he discovered his Indonesian wife Monica underwent a sex change after he and his son heard rumors, according to the Telegraph.

"I brought her to Belgium. That was not easy. The Belgian courts had serious doubts about the authenticity of her birth and her identity papers, but eventually they accepted it anyway,” he said.“I thought she was an attractive woman, all woman. She had no male traits."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/11/27/belgi...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65985 Nov 27, 2012
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever known a liberal to be happy? they are always sad, angry, accusing, blaming, and very often gay, but never happy.
right ...M... wtf, is angry 24/7 ..."till noon he hates himself and the rest of afternoon - the entire world"... this one has serious anger issues ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65986 Nov 27, 2012
Been knocked off again :(
BUT
I'm BACK !!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65987 Nov 27, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Hey Cornelius Scudmister...
I told you Seal Team Six ere "Patriots" not Obama fans!
Mark Owen, the pseudonym for the former SEAL Team 6 member, said that the book, the original September 11 release date of which was pushed to Sept. 4, was timed to commemorate the 9/11 terror attacks. He recounts the Bin Laden operation in detail in the book, describing how a point man for his team shot Bin Laden as the terror leader peeked his head out of his bedroom. When Owen and his fellow SEALs entered the bedroom, Bin Laden was gravely wounded and unarmed, as previously reported by The Huffington Post, which obtained an advance copy of the book on Tuesday.
Asked about the book's release date amid an intense presidential campaign, Owen tells CBS News' Scott Pelley that he wasn't trying to make a political statement. Though he praises President Obama for green-lighting the raid, he says in the book that he and his team members were not fans of the president and he criticizes the instant politicization of the operation's success.
Ari, I have been trying to reply to this numerous times !!!
Anyhoo hope this one works!
``````````
``````````
<3 u ;~)
wtf

Jackson, KY

#65988 Nov 27, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
right ...M... wtf, is angry 24/7 ..."till noon he hates himself and the rest of afternoon - the entire world"... this one has serious anger issues ...
You silly pos.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65989 Nov 27, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought this was a hoot for Libra! "You'll need to keep your wits about you as power struggles are in full swing. Stick to your guns and adhere to your principles." I think Jay and I are the Libras!
This was a hoot for you (Sagitarius)!! "Too much alcohol and you might find yourself saying the absolute wrong thing to the right person, thus blowing what could be a perfectly lovely evening. Strive for moderation."
You Guys ... especially Syl ...
Gave me some "good" advice the other day ...

;0)
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#65990 Nov 27, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
thats obvious from his/its posts, never met a liberal that was happy, always walking around with some type of inferiority complex, but, as sad as it is for him/it, it is somewhat entertaining to watch,

Heres a video just for wtf, frank, justinnutcase, iloveithere, and all the rest of the liberal traitors,

Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#65991 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You get what you give!
Anyone who disagrees with you & your posse gets attacked and dubbed an "idiot democrap". "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa"
It's semi difficult to be kind in the face of that.
So whats the problem, democraps are idiots, getting upset at the truth only makes reality that much harder to deal with,

Valium anyone?
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#65992 Nov 27, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You silly pos.
wtf, haven't been on here in over a week, need to check on how that free tax funded sex change operation worked out for you? The one you moved to San Francisco to get!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65993 Nov 27, 2012
Go Guys
woof woof woof ;~)
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#65994 Nov 27, 2012
thirdwurldmeika wrote:
i tild you before turdburglar the reason they were not allowed to carry guns in new orleans was the crazy bpwstids were shooting at aid workers, you leftwingers are so stoopid it unbelieveable

No you didn't DUMBSHIT, last time you said they were shooting at helicopters.

Teabaggers just keep their lies straight.

And their confused on why their "wannabe" teabagger LOST.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#65995 Nov 27, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Great article! Go Mitch!!!!!!
Mitch believes his number one goal is to make President Obama a two term President.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Senate Republicans today defeated Democratic legislation designed to help veterans get jobs.
(AP) WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans blocked legislation Wednesday that would have established a $1 billion jobs program putting veterans back to work tending to the country's federal lands and bolstering local police and fire departments.
WASHINGTON — The Senate on Tuesday blocked a Democratic proposal to strip the five leading oil companies of tax breaks that backers of the measure said were unfairly padding industry profits while consumers were struggling with high gas prices.
Keep it up Repubs!!!!! 2016 will be here soon, Then you ALL will be gone.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65997 Nov 27, 2012
wtf wrote:
Yes pussycat ...!!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65998 Nov 27, 2012
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
thats obvious from his/its posts, never met a liberal that was happy, always walking around with some type of inferiority complex, but, as sad as it is for him/it, it is somewhat entertaining to watch,
Heres a video just for wtf, frank, justinnutcase, iloveithere, and all the rest of the liberal traitors,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ax-2i71bqGwXX
They're so brainwashed and take, take, take...
You don't hear from liberals, GOVERNMENT TO CUT SPENDING ...DON'T WAIST OUR MONEY LIKE SOLYNDRA ...
Cut your own benefits ...
But, guess what...people are going to start taking cash and not report to the government ...like Chinese doo in California ...why do you think, Chinese opening huge markets, shops, 2 story houses all over California, but the state is broke???

Government can take all money from every rich person in the country and not going to be near to cover country's debt ...

Dumb, brainwashed, liberal, MONKEYS!!!!!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#66000 Nov 27, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
WE know WHY he lost!
Proving it is a different story.
==========
FBI asked to probe Obama 'vote-changing' machines
A state lawmaker in Maryland has asked the FBI to impound two voting machines used in the 2012 election to determine whether there was a malfunction or something nefarious going on.
“I just feel it is my duty to try to get to the bottom of this,” state Delegate Kathryn Afzali told WND today.“We’re not making any accusations. The Board of Elections are good people. They have checks and balances … but we want to make sure everything is fair.”
She said a number of people contacted her after the Nov. 6 election to report that they pressed a touch-screen button for GOP candidate Mitt Romney, but the vote registered for Barack Obama.
WND has reported a number of first-hand accounts of similar anomalies during the election. One touch-screen technician reported that voters in another state were getting error messages on their touch-screens when they tried to vote for Romney.
Also, suspiciously, a number of precincts reported a 100-percent vote for Obama, and some even reported beyond 100 percent.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/fbi-asked-to-probe...
David ...has worked at walmart for over 6 years. I am politically conservative with no party affiliation and am open minded within reason.
Oh wow, an arm of the feds looking into voter fraud. Lawsy I do believe i'm getting the vapors. Does anyone remember the NBP case of "voter intimidation" that was dismissed by the most worthless human being in history Eric Holder. Well all of a sudden i'm full of comfort. Vaya Con Dios!
Procedures to Handle Election Fraud and Voting Rights
http://www.fbi.gov/jackson/press-releases/201...
"Proving it is a different story".

Exactly.

Nothing but teabaggers sour grapes and World Nut Daily reinforcing the lie.
too effin funny

Glasgow, KY

#66001 Nov 27, 2012
So Hollywood is coming to Kentucky to save us all from doom and gloom? LMMFAO! First is was Ashley Judd but now she supposedly has some competition from Diane Sawyer and George Clooney. How funny! Which one of those three super rich, over-the-top narcissistic stars is willing to give up their lavish lifestyle to be stuck in Ky politics for 4 years? Don't they spend all their time in New York and California? Why wouldn't they care enough about the near-bankrupt states of California and New York and help them out? I can't wait to see if the oh-so-important movie stars will attempt to reside in ole Kantuck for a few years. You democrats will do anything to get your people in place for the undoing of our country. Ashley isn't even a good enough actress to be a politician but Diane Sawyer is so biased and trained she would fit right in. Clooney can't stop vacationing in Italy and dumping and disrespecting women long enough to fulfill his political dirty deeds.

Obama's 2nd term will be a much worse failure than his first term and even the democrats will be begging for Republicans in 2016.

Here's an Ashley Judd campaign sign...I'll sweat for you hilljacks in the Senate (and there will be one of her famous stank nasty sweaty armpit pics on the sign. Elect the University of KKK's biggest fan!!! OMG...this is hilarious!
florida is for the birds

Glasgow, KY

#66003 Nov 27, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
"Proving it is a different story".
Exactly.
Nothing but teabaggers sour grapes and World Nut Daily reinforcing the lie.
So who will you blame if it turns out to be true? Bush? LMAO! Come on Floridian redneck, you should be able to do better than that! Try, try again.

Since: Dec 11

#66005 Nov 27, 2012
wtf wrote:
Ever the intellectual...aren't you?

Here's one you may grasp...or NOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 23 min funny thing 1,595
Kentucky Fried Chicken 59 min Go Figure 2
Walmart Supercenter 3 hr jack 2
The Audit 4 hr haha 29
knox board of ed raising taxes 5 hr disgusted 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Hahaha 6 hr Funny 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Knox County was issued at August 31 at 4:13AM EDT

•••