'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#66010 Nov 27, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
I USE my "sour grapes" for different things bub :)
I'm just putting a "comment" on here.
"you" & the libTARDS have "sour grapes" daily ...
with your whining and such! Anyone can TELL by
your replies that "someone pee's in your cereal
daily" ... EITHER that OR you get up on the
"wrong side of the BED 'everyday"
TRY getting up on the "other" side tomorrow ;~)
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
It's you and other teabaggers that is whining about voter fraud.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#66011 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You get what you give!
Anyone who disagrees with you & your posse gets attacked and dubbed an "idiot democrap". "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa"
It's semi difficult to be kind in the face of that.
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
So whats the problem, democraps are idiots, getting upset at the truth only makes reality that much harder to deal with,
Valium anyone?
Who's upset?? YOU were the one crying that wtf is soooo horrible and cruel and objectionable toward you and your BFF's.
Or did you forget that already?

Ritalin anyone?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66012 Nov 27, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have a lost bottle of "Grand Mariner" -gran men yay-
in my car trunk ... somewhere... ;~]
That I used for Margarita's for a friends B-day party about
3 years ago ...
Talk about "aged" ...:~D
No need to respond to my earlier post! I got it! LOL

I found a bottle of rum!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

#66013 Nov 27, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry! Kentuckians do not want any of them! We will keep Mitch!!!!
You seem to think you speak for all of Kentucky. The only thing that ever come out of eastern Kentucky was the Judds, Loretta Lynn, and Dwight Yoakam

Location hidden

#66014 Nov 27, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's true?
It has be, World Nut Daily stated was.
WASHINGTON The Republican National Committee on Thursday fired a firm it had hired to register voters in several battleground states after allegations of voter registration fraud.
Strategic Allied Consulting was first fired in Florida after the Palm Beach County election supervisor flagged more than 100 applications turned in by the company that staff noticed had similar looking signatures and wrong birth dates.
The national committee followed suit and instructed remaining state parties with contracts to also fire the company.
It had been registering voters in Florida, North Carolina, Colorado, Nevada and Virginia. The Republican Party had paid the Virginia-based Strategic Allied Consulting $2.9 million this year, according to federal election records.
Bottom line is voter fraud cannot be tolerated in any fashion by either party. Requiring appropriate ID when voting would resolve many of the issues with the exception of automated voting machines. These machines should be tested prior to allowing the public to vote.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#66015 Nov 27, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
They're so brainwashed and take, take, take...
You don't hear from liberals, GOVERNMENT TO CUT SPENDING ...DON'T WAIST OUR MONEY LIKE SOLYNDRA ...
Cut your own benefits ...
But, guess what...people are going to start taking cash and not report to the government ...like Chinese doo in California ...why do you think, Chinese opening huge markets, shops, 2 story houses all over California, but the state is broke???
Government can take all money from every rich person in the country and not going to be near to cover country's debt ...
Dumb, brainwashed, liberal, MONKEYS!!!!!
You mean THE richest person in the entire US is brainwashed!!!!! Oh NO!!!!!!,
Bill Gates said Thursday that the country has got to hike taxes and the wealthy should shoulder a greater burden of the increase, while he rejected any close correlation between job creation and the level of taxes.
“Even as the economy improves and you end the wars, you’re going to have to raise taxes and certainly, whatever form it takes, and I’m not an expert on this — the rich should bear a larger increase than the rest,” the billionaire founder of Microsoft told Fox News Thursday in Switzerland, where he is attending the World Economic Forum.

Location hidden

#66016 Nov 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Go Guys
woof woof woof ;~)
woof woof woof??
Is that something a sane individual says?

I'm thinking no.

Location hidden

#66017 Nov 27, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to think you speak for all of Kentucky. The only thing that ever come out of eastern Kentucky was the Judds, Loretta Lynn, and Dwight Yoakam
Let me rephrase! I DO NOT WANT ANY OF THEM!!!!!!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#66018 Nov 27, 2012
too effin funny wrote:
So Hollywood is coming to Kentucky to save us all from doom and gloom? LMMFAO! First is was Ashley Judd but now she supposedly has some competition from Diane Sawyer and George Clooney. How funny! Which one of those three super rich, over-the-top narcissistic stars is willing to give up their lavish lifestyle to be stuck in Ky politics for 4 years? Don't they spend all their time in New York and California? Why wouldn't they care enough about the near-bankrupt states of California and New York and help them out? I can't wait to see if the oh-so-important movie stars will attempt to reside in ole Kantuck for a few years. You democrats will do anything to get your people in place for the undoing of our country. Ashley isn't even a good enough actress to be a politician but Diane Sawyer is so biased and trained she would fit right in. Clooney can't stop vacationing in Italy and dumping and disrespecting women long enough to fulfill his political dirty deeds.
Obama's 2nd term will be a much worse failure than his first term and even the democrats will be begging for Republicans in 2016.
Here's an Ashley Judd campaign sign...I'll sweat for you hilljacks in the Senate (and there will be one of her famous stank nasty sweaty armpit pics on the sign. Elect the University of KKK's biggest fan!!! OMG...this is hilarious!
""""" Obama's 2nd term will be a much worse failure than his first term and even the democrats will be begging for Republicans in 2016."""" """"" """"

When we get to the same level as 2008 at a job lost of 726,000 per month you Repubs get back with us. Have you all got memory lost?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#66019 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, that's correct.
yes, that's correct, WHAT?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#66021 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You get what you give!
Anyone who disagrees with you & your posse gets attacked and dubbed an "idiot democrap". "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa"
<quoted text>
Who's upset?? YOU were the one crying that wtf is soooo horrible and cruel and objectionable toward you and your BFF's.
Ritalin anyone?
It's illegal to offer medications to anyone ...keep it for yourself ...!!!!!

Location hidden

#66022 Nov 27, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You mean THE richest person in the entire US is brainwashed!!!!! Oh NO!!!!!!,
Bill Gates said Thursday that the country has got to hike taxes and the wealthy should shoulder a greater burden of the increase, while he rejected any close correlation between job creation and the level of taxes.
“Even as the economy improves and you end the wars, you’re going to have to raise taxes and certainly, whatever form it takes, and I’m not an expert on this — the rich should bear a larger increase than the rest,” the billionaire founder of Microsoft told Fox News Thursday in Switzerland, where he is attending the World Economic Forum.
Key to Mr. Gates' statement - "and I'm not an expert on this".
florida is for the birds

Glasgow, KY

#66023 Nov 27, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's true?
It has be, World Nut Daily stated was.
WASHINGTON The Republican National Committee on Thursday fired a firm it had hired to register voters in several battleground states after allegations of voter registration fraud.
Strategic Allied Consulting was first fired in Florida after the Palm Beach County election supervisor flagged more than 100 applications turned in by the company that staff noticed had similar looking signatures and wrong birth dates.
The national committee followed suit and instructed remaining state parties with contracts to also fire the company.
It had been registering voters in Florida, North Carolina, Colorado, Nevada and Virginia. The Republican Party had paid the Virginia-based Strategic Allied Consulting $2.9 million this year, according to federal election records.
Typical...you still didn't answer the question. That's okay, little one. lol
too effin funny

Glasgow, KY

#66025 Nov 27, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>""" ""Obama's 2nd term will be a much worse failure than his first term and even the democrats will be begging for Republicans in 2016."""" """"" """"
When we get to the same level as 2008 at a job lost of 726,000 per month you Repubs get back with us. Have you all got memory lost?
When even one of those 400,000 IMMEDIATE jobs surface, that Obama and Pelosi and Reid and the entire democrat party promised as soon as Obama signed his healthcare crap into law, that's when there will be something to talk about. When the 4 straight years of high unemployment on Obama's first watch starts declining because of all of the jobs Obama has saved or created...then we'll talk. lol When the Obama gang finally deletes their "created jobs" in those districts that have never even existed and admits their lies...maybe we will listen to your other bullshit. Maybe not. lol
huh whut der duh otay

Glasgow, KY

#66026 Nov 27, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>""" ""Obama's 2nd term will be a much worse failure than his first term and even the democrats will be begging for Republicans in 2016."""" """"" """"
What was the unemployment rate the day Obama took office? What was the unemployment rate the whole 4 years Obama was "acting" as president? When you idiot dems stop having brain fart meltdowns get back with reality, o-tay?
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#66028 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
did you write that yourself?
no
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#66029 Nov 27, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You get what you give!
<quoted text>
Ritalin anyone?
Wow, must have hit it pretty close to the mark to get u all riled up like that, did'nt say anything about upset, wow,

Prozac anyone? WAAAAAAAAAAAA
TRUTH B TOLD

Union City, TN

#66030 Nov 27, 2012
Tom Ricks tells Faux News something they don't like to hear...."THE TRUTH"!!

CHECK IT OUT...

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2012/1...

Location hidden

#66034 Nov 27, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
MeThinks the first would be appropriate ...
Who needs 'em ???
They have NO experience in "politics" ...
If so ... it would be VERY biased!
NO chance in Hell of working with 'em !!!
Were you by any chance mayor of your trailer park, in 1988 and 1989?

Location hidden

#66035 Nov 27, 2012
Fox News Calls Early End to Interview That Turned Critical

Pulitzer Prize-winning defense reporter Thomas E. Ricks made an an appearance on Fox News this morning to talk about the Obama administration's response to the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi. As you'll see in the clip below, the segment didn't go exactly how Fox News anchor Jon Scott was likely expecting.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2012/1...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr dollarsbill 131,857
Where is Nick Mandel? 2 hr Momof4 1
missing pit bull 3 hr Worried 6
Knox Central 4 hr guess 2
truck payments 5 hr gator 10
Need food badly 5 hr Need food badly 25
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 5 hr TOASTup 404
city of barbourville 8 hr Three losers 15
Porsche mills 15 hr Prayers 17
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick