'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,007)

Showing posts 60,121 - 60,140 of138,651
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
Looks like 52% of Americans are still optimistic regarding Obama's leadership.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/...
54% believe that the white house was not trying to deceive the american public, contrary to what many Republican's keep trying to bolster as the truth. Maybe with the impetus of Fox News?
Please notice how this guy is posting a source link from CNN as the gospel truth.

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say research your facts from news agencies before accepting them as the truth.

Also please take note as most people here on the right DO NOT post stories from Fox news because those on the left will immediately deny or not accept it because they don't like Fox news because they don't skew or lie for any politician, especially Obama.

The only way the left likes their news is when it's being cooked by the White House.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

It also took the heat off the "Fast and Furious"and now has moved to what to do about the Fiscal cliff.Everything is going just as Obama planned,do you think?

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I do a lot of international travel and people in every country ask what is going on in America? I tell them its in the kool aid. Oblamer is seen as a parasite and the American people as stupid. Its hard to hear that when its your own country.
We are a Nation more concerned with learning to Gangnam Style Dance than fact...Morons perpetuate the "Faux News" myth rather than acknowledge the reality before them.
Lame Stream Media brainwashed Sheeple for FIVE DECADES, they will take more than a few years to deprogram.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You watch Faux News so you have zero interest in truth you pos Liat. Now get your sorry butt back to Loserville.
Lmfao
Either discuss the problem or go away.Which hick town are you in today?Get with the topix and discussion ,or shut up.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Many believe the problem is the WH and the State Dept. for failing to provide the protection prior to the terrorist murdering the ambassador.Of course the reason Ms.Rice was chosen to do spiel the talking points was because she had no knowledge otherwise.They fed her the info she used.Should have checked out the info before talking points were spread for her weeks exposure.Bad for her,but also looks as though the WH did this on purpose,don`t you think?This has moved the quest to question Ms.Rice rather than why the State Dept.left the ambassador out to dry.The whole thing is a messy cover-up.
Also a seasoned politican would have seen this right away.{HENCE} Hillary Clinton. She's been hiding out for weeks because she knows that this whole thing is a plague on her house. Not to mention she will probably run in 2016 and this would be ammunition against her if she's seen connected to this cover-up.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Many believe the problem is the WH and the State Dept. for failing to provide the protection prior to the terrorist murdering the ambassador.Of course the reason Ms.Rice was chosen to do spiel the talking points was because she had no knowledge otherwise.They fed her the info she used.Should have checked out the info before talking points were spread for her weeks exposure.Bad for her,but also looks as though the WH did this on purpose,don`t you think?This has moved the quest to question Ms.Rice rather than why the State Dept.left the ambassador out to dry.The whole thing is a messy cover-up.
More pure horse shit and foolishness from a Faux News Liar. Why do you love to lie and make shit up?

Is it fun being so stupid?
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
It also took the heat off the "Fast and Furious"and now has moved to what to do about the Fiscal cliff.Everything is going just as Obama planned,do you think?
Your BS did not work you fool is pos. Now make up more crap and lose again.

Lmfao
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Either discuss the problem or go away.Which hick town are you in today?Get with the topix and discussion ,or shut up.
STFU you sorry pos. You are a stupid f' cking Liar.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
We are a Nation more concerned with learning to Gangnam Style Dance than fact...Morons perpetuate the "Faux News" myth rather than acknowledge the reality before them.
Lame Stream Media brainwashed Sheeple for FIVE DECADES, they will take more than a few years to deprogram.
Faux News is for you low IQ types that love BS and comedy. It makes your sorry little brain feel better.

Lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your BS did not work you fool is pos. Now make up more crap and lose again.
Lmfao
Discuss the problem or leave.Just nasty talk is not permitted.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Faux News is for you very low IQ types. It is easier to understand than the truth and makes youbfeel better about your sorry life.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Also a seasoned politican would have seen this right away.{HENCE} Hillary Clinton. She's been hiding out for weeks because she knows that this whole thing is a plague on her house. Not to mention she will probably run in 2016 and this would be ammunition against her if she's seen connected to this cover-up.
Hillary can be President or a Supreme Court Justice, it is up to her.

Either way she wins easily.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text> I spew more pure horse shit and foolishness than Fox News, because I'm a Liar. That's why do I love to lie and make shit up!
It's fun being so stupid?
I'm a public servant...I'm getting paid by YOUR TAX DOLLARS while I post this shit from work!

My boss knows and does not give a flying F#@K, my boss is Franken-Ann again.

I hand out Foodstamps all day, Obama keeps me busy, kinda :)
Hmmm

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a public servant...I'm getting paid by YOUR TAX DOLLARS while I post this shit from work!
My boss knows and does not give a flying F#@K, my boss is Franken-Ann again.
I hand out Foodstamps all day, Obama keeps me busy, kinda :)
If you workd for DCBS the state of KY pays your salary.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News is for you very low IQ types. It is easier to understand than the truth and makes youbfeel better about your sorry life.
Tell me how you would prove that hypothesis.
My lowest score was 148 my highest 152 (not online).
Your own(any method)?

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx
thirdwurldmeika

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

i love it when the leftwingwhackadoos post a link from the huffingpuffingpost or youtube as evidence
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your own(any method)?
BS more made up non sense from a sorry little pos Faux News freak.

Lies make you fel, better about your sorry little life.

Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

thirdwurldmeika wrote:
i love it when the leftwingwhackadoos post a link from the huffingpuffingpost or youtube as evidence
I love it when you right wing nut retards post a link to Faux News.

Lmfao
Hmmm

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Many believe the problem is the WH and the State Dept. for failing to provide the protection prior to the terrorist murdering the ambassador.
Are you speaking from authority, or just speaking?
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>Of course the reason Ms.Rice was chosen to do spiel the talking points was because she had no knowledge otherwise.
And you know this because you are part of the intelligence community and/or DOS, or just speaking from supposition?
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>They fed her the info she used.
That is probably true given she was a first party witness to any of it, unless you're implying she was in Benghazi masterminding and/or investigating the riot and subsequent murder.
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>Should have checked out the info before talking points were spread for her weeks exposure.
And yet you're claiming to know exactly what transpired and posting it on here; where did you gather your intelligence? And having known what really happened, why didn't you contact the DOS and let them know what was being planned. There were other posts that were attacked that same day too and other in subsequent days to come. Why did you hold on to this information until now?
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>Bad for her,but also looks as though the WH did this on purpose,don`t you think?
Looks like? I could make up all kinds of scenarios with little to no information but I don't have people breathing down my back for answers and acting all self-righteous and omniscient.
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>This has moved the quest to question Ms.Rice rather than why the State Dept.left the ambassador out to dry.The whole thing is a messy cover-up.
Ah so you know this from first person experience and as a witness? Why are you posting this information on topix, shouldn't you be in a congressional committee somewhere being rigorously questioned and awarded medals for opening the lid on pandoras box?
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your own(any method)?
More made up BS from a little Faux News freak.

Lies make you fel, better about your sorry little life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,121 - 60,140 of138,651
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
somepplarebitchs 10 min three trucks 15
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min do whut 122,715
does anyone know rex gray? (Jun '08) 24 min concerned 53
b ville grill is a awesome place to eat! 28 min jerry 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 30 min Wish 919
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Funny 81,199
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 2 hr Reject 2
Corey vs. Collins 12 hr Student 50
•••