'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
60,121 - 60,140 of 151,434 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

#65925 Nov 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Many believe the problem is the WH and the State Dept. for failing to provide the protection prior to the terrorist murdering the ambassador.
Are you speaking from authority, or just speaking?
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>Of course the reason Ms.Rice was chosen to do spiel the talking points was because she had no knowledge otherwise.
And you know this because you are part of the intelligence community and/or DOS, or just speaking from supposition?
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>They fed her the info she used.
That is probably true given she was a first party witness to any of it, unless you're implying she was in Benghazi masterminding and/or investigating the riot and subsequent murder.
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>Should have checked out the info before talking points were spread for her weeks exposure.
And yet you're claiming to know exactly what transpired and posting it on here; where did you gather your intelligence? And having known what really happened, why didn't you contact the DOS and let them know what was being planned. There were other posts that were attacked that same day too and other in subsequent days to come. Why did you hold on to this information until now?
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>Bad for her,but also looks as though the WH did this on purpose,don`t you think?
Looks like? I could make up all kinds of scenarios with little to no information but I don't have people breathing down my back for answers and acting all self-righteous and omniscient.
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>This has moved the quest to question Ms.Rice rather than why the State Dept.left the ambassador out to dry.The whole thing is a messy cover-up.
Ah so you know this from first person experience and as a witness? Why are you posting this information on topix, shouldn't you be in a congressional committee somewhere being rigorously questioned and awarded medals for opening the lid on pandoras box?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#65926 Nov 27, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me how you would prove that hypothesis.
My lowest score was 148 my highest 152 (not online).
Your own(any method)?
http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx
More made up BS from a little Faux News freak.

Lies make you fel, better about your sorry little life.
Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

#65927 Nov 27, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Please notice how this guy is posting a source link from CNN as the gospel truth.
This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say research your facts from news agencies before accepting them as the truth.
Also please take note as most people here on the right DO NOT post stories from Fox news because those on the left will immediately deny or not accept it because they don't like Fox news because they don't skew or lie for any politician, especially Obama.
The only way the left likes their news is when it's being cooked by the White House.
Polls make something a gospel truth?

I simply posted a link that relates research shows what Americans are thinking in regards to current issues.

I never stated that anything other than the numbers are what they are and used a third party to do it.

Can you show me where I stated that something was a gospel truth other than what the CNN poll states?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#65928 Nov 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Discuss the problem or leave.Just nasty talk is not permitted.
You are the problem stupid. You voted for a Clown and a wing nut.

“I hit'em like Deer in the road”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65929 Nov 27, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are the problem stupid. You voted for a Clown and a wing nut.
Ha we understand your motivations now!
You work for US and you love Obama, because he is #1 Food Stamp President!

Do you think it's wise to antagonize all these Tax Payers? The one's who pay the taxes and pull the wagons?

Maybe someone within your organization will tire of your crap, and throw you UNDER the wagon!

Would the Governor hire you?

Ha ha ha! ROTFLMAO at you!
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#65931 Nov 27, 2012
leftwingwhacadoos arent smart enuff to comprehend the problem
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65932 Nov 27, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Now teabaggers are worried about workers rights?
Union at that.
What about hostess?
Hypocrite teabaggers.
Unions are Communist thugs...
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#65935 Nov 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Pisces
Try to improve your health by incorporating good habits into your daily routine; if you sit at a desk all day long, find ways to stretch your muscles while you are seated. Since the December holidays are almost upon us, it is a good idea to increase your consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables. Before you know it, you will be tempted to eat nothing but rich, fat-laden foods; set some good habits now before you no longer fit into your holiday outfits.
Aquarius
You may feel rather agitated as Mars and Pluto combine in your house of money to focus on financial and business matters. Personal difficulties with family members or necessary home repairs may disrupt your day. Deal directly with problems no matter how much you would rather procrastinate. What you avoid today is likely to escalate into a much bigger problem for you to solve tomorrow.
Libra
You may have serious business to attend to this morning, so set your alarm half an hour earlier than usual. You'll need to keep your wits about you as power struggles are in full swing. Stick to your guns and adhere to your principles. The mysteries of life and death may be on your mind as the Moon glides through your eighth house of sex, money, and power. Remember, what goes around comes around!
Sagittarius
As much as the robust Archer would like to indulge, today you must mind your health. If you go out to celebrate the holidays, go easy on the rich foods and spirits. Too much alcohol and you might find yourself saying the absolute wrong thing to the right person, thus blowing what could be a perfectly lovely evening. Strive for moderation.
You useless pos.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#65936 Nov 27, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant pos.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#65937 Nov 27, 2012
Walmart, one of the richest corporations in the world, refuses to pay its employees a livable wage or provide any form of decent healthcare, increasing reliance on government assistance, and the need for a social safety net.
That forces us...the tax payers to take up the slack for their corporate greed!
80% of Wal Mart employees are forced to rely on food stamps that we all pay for!
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#65938 Nov 27, 2012
if you dont like wal mart dont shop there dummy
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#65939 Nov 27, 2012
Oh ! You better be sure ,
You better want less ,
You gonna' be poor ,
To live in this mess ,
Obama is bringing free stuff !

He's bringing I phones ,
For voters to use ,
They're all being paid with Union dues ,

He see that women struggle ,
They can't pay their own bills ,
With no power they must cuddle ,
Cause they get their free birth pills !!!!!!!!

So ..... You better be sure ,
You better want less ,
You gonna' be poor ,
To live in this mess ,

You buy your meals with food stamps ,
Your nights are bright by candle light lamps ,

The boys and girls in school land ,
Are told what they can say ,
They're gonna' teach a foreign plan ,
With Parents out the way !

Ohh...... You better be sure ,
You better want less ,
You gonna' be poor ,
To live in this mess ,
Obama is bringing free stuff !!!!!!!!!!
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#65940 Nov 27, 2012
hahahahahahahaha, Lmfaorotfclmfao
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#65941 Nov 27, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions are the ONLY reason there ever was a middle class in America. Miners in W.KY were not even paid money before Unions. They were paid company script that could only be used at a company owned store. Corporate America would love to relive those good old days. You Repubs do all you can to take the American worker back to the past.

Location hidden

#65944 Nov 27, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
if you dont like wal mart dont shop there dummy
Doesn't matter if I shop there or not "DUMMY"...I still have to pay for their corporate greed because their employees are forced to be on public assistance!

Location hidden

#65945 Nov 27, 2012
Walmart, one of the richest corporations in the world, refuses to pay its employees a livable wage or provide any form of decent healthcare, increasing reliance on government assistance, and the need for a social safety net.
At over $446 billion per year, Walmart is the third highest revenue grossing corporation in the world. Walmart earns over $15 billion per year in pure profit and pays its executives handsomely. In 2011, Walmart CEO Mike Duke already a millionaire a dozen times over received an $18.1 million compensation package. The Walton family controlling over 48 percent of the corporation through stock ownership does even better. Together, members of the Walton family are worth in excess of $102 billion which makes them one of the richest families in the world.

What is shameful is that CEO Mike Duke makes more money in one hour, than his employees earn in an entire year. Yet, Walmart which employs millions of people in its stores, distribution centers, and warehouses continues to abuse its employees and refuses to pay them a livable wage. The company has frequently been charged with wage theft claims by workers who point to the most common forms of wage theft: the refusal to pay proper overtime, the refusal to honor the minimum wage, and illegal paycheck deductions.

Meanwhile, Walmart routinely blocks any attempt by workers to organize, using anti-union propaganda and scare tactics, firing employees without just cause, failing to provide any form of decent healthcare coverage or a livable wage.

To make matters worse, these abusive Walmart policies have increased employee reliance on government assistance and the need for a government funded social safety net. In fact, Walmart has become the number one driver behind the growing use of food stamps in the United States with "as many as 80 percent of workers in Wal-Mart stores using food stamps."
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65946 Nov 27, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Unions are the ONLY reason there ever was a middle class in America. Miners in W.KY were not even paid money before Unions. They were paid company script that could only be used at a company owned store. Corporate America would love to relive those good old days. You Repubs do all you can to take the American worker back to the past.
Again all those union thugs supported Obama...

Union thugs care for themselves not the people .

You are union member, they take their dues, it's
mandatory ...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65947 Nov 27, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant pos.
You're liberal brainwashed monkey!!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#65948 Nov 27, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
Oh ! You better be sure ,
You better want less ,
You gonna' be poor ,
To live in this mess ,
He's bringing I phones ,
For voters to use ,
They're all being paid with Union dues ,
He see that women struggle ,
They can't pay their own bills ,
With no power they must cuddle ,
Cause they get their free birth pills !!!!!!!!
So ..... You better be sure ,
You better want less ,
You gonna' be poor ,
To live in this mess ,
You buy your meals with food stamps ,
Your nights are bright by candle light lamps ,
The boys and girls in school land ,
Are told what they can say ,
They're gonna' teach a foreign plan ,
With Parents out the way !
Ohh...... You better be sure ,
You better want less ,
You gonna' be poor ,
To live in this mess ,
Obama is bringing free stuff !!!!!!!!!!
did you write that yourself?
Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

#65949 Nov 27, 2012
Dear John wrote:
That forces us...the tax payers to take up the slack for their corporate greed!
80% of Wal Mart employees are forced to rely on food stamps that we all pay for!
Yes, Walmart gives them a handout referring them to the local FS and Medicaid offices; when they go through orientation for hire.

They shift the cost to the consumer as always and roll in the dough. Many think they are saving money by shopping there but in the long run, they are simply deferring the cost through another agency.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 22 min Uninformed idiot 2,027
drive thru beauty 41 min eye at u 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr ms_Sweeter 3,500
Rickie smith from1304 4 hr maybe 4
Holly or Nikki who will Brett pick 5 hr Old friends 3
stacy and eddie afair at union 5 hr really 9
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 6 hr duh 39
Kentucky Fried Chicken 8 hr chicky 12
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••