'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,006)

Showing posts 60,101 - 60,120 of138,706
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
thirdwurldmeika

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

i tild you before turdburglar the reason they were not allowed to carry guns in new orleans was the crazy bpwstids were shooting at aid workers, you leftwingers are so stoopid it unbelieveable
borlung

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Older Americans understand what is going on, but younger generations just to uninformed with to much of today's technology and their private lifes, that completely lost common sense.
To many don't know names and faces in our government or what those individuals stand for ...
If you ask anyone of those voted for Obama...when he said ...
"Fundamentally we are going to transform America", what does it mean? No clue...
Obama hates this country, capitalism, rich, what happened in the past with slavery ...all his life Obama was associating with anti whites and anti Americans....Obama divided people more than ever. You feel hate among people ...Obama is very arrogant and that's why he talks down on America and makes me angry.
I love this country ...when I arrived in America years ago, I understood what FREEDOM was all about...I'm affraid we are loosing our country ...
people who love something generally invest their time and money in it, they don't invest it somewhere else.

uncle sam wants you!!! invest in the us. pay your taxes instead of tax evading loop holes.

those who have more, more will be given.
those who have not, even that will be taken away.
domba

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of the world isn't that stupid, although they are in pretty rough shape, they don't take oblamer seriously, many leaders are laughing at the U.S. for being so self absorbed for electing such a loser 2 x, even the Russians can see what a loser the American people chose to lie to them, they don't take us seriously anymore and who can blame them, as a country we don't take ourselves serious to put a marxist community organizer who never worked a day in his life in that office, we are very fortunate though that the Congress has equal power to block his constitutional destruction.
maybe you'd be interested in relocating to another one of those countries; since you hold their opinions and economies in such high esteem?

like russia; which isn't a republic.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Voter Fraud?
Nah The Lame Stream Media has assured me...No Such Thing...right?
WRONG!
http://www.libertynewsnetwork.tv/index.php/vi...
Haven't seen Romney say a word about it.
Guess they're both wrk g?
LMAO
Hmmm

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks KYMI :)
WE have GOT TO stop this runaway train ...
and how are you going to do that watching faux news all day and living in a world where facts aren't allowed?
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
In a 75-minute meeting Sunday night, President Obama once again demanded that more than $1 trillion in tax increases be part of any deficit reduction package attached to a vote on the debt ceiling. In the session, Obama rejected a Republican proposal to seek $2.5 trillion in spending cuts and reforms, and insisted on higher taxes on businesses and wealthy individuals.
It’s a curious position, given the anemic economic growth and rising unemployment. And it’s even more curious considering that Obama himself has warned about the deleterious effects of raising taxes in a struggling economy.
In August 2009, on a visit to Elkhart, Indiana to tout his stimulus plan, Obama sat down for an interview with NBC’s Chuck Todd, and was conveyed a simple request from Elkhart resident Scott Ferguson:“Explain how raising taxes on anyone during a deep recession is going to help with the economy.”
Obama agreed with Ferguson’s premise – raising taxes in a recession is a bad idea.“First of all, he’s right. Normally, you don’t raise taxes in a recession, which is why we haven’t and why we’ve instead cut taxes. So I guess what I’d say to Scott is – his economics are right. You don’t raise taxes in a recession. We haven’t raised taxes in a recession.”
Todd reminded Obama that he had promised to raise taxes on “some of the wealthiest” Americans.
If raising taxes in a recession would be “the last thing you want to do,” wouldn’t raising taxes in a struggling economy teetering on a double-dip be the second last thing you’d want to do?
Obama made a similar argument in December, when he signed the bipartisan tax relief agreement – a deal that maintained Bush tax rates (even for the wealthy) and included additional tax breaks for businesses.“Millions of entrepreneurs who have been waiting to invest in their businesses will receive new tax incentives to help them expand, buy new equipment or make upgrades – freeing up other money to hire new workers.”
If Obama was right and the tax breaks in that deal freed up money for job creators to hire new workers, isn’t the reverse true? Isn’t it the case that new taxes on entrepreneurs and other job creators will leave them with less money to hire new workers? And wouldn’t raising taxes on the “wealthiest” just “put business further in a hole,” as Obama believed just two years ago?
His economics were right. So why the change?
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-vs-...
NO, what is strange is there's proof from the 1990s that rising taxes does NOT cause job lost. Bush in 2001 and again in 2003 lowered the US tax rate. The rates since that time, 10 years plus, have NOT created ONE job. Do you Repubs NEVER learn anything from history?
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
Oblamer built this!
Obama actually offered to reimburse them severance costs if they waited until after the election, no way this is legal.
Boeing announced a major restructuring of its defense division on Wednesday that will cut 30 percent of management jobs from 2010 levels, close facilities in California and consolidate several business units to cut costs.
The company told employees about the changes on Wednesday, in a memo obtained by Reuters and confirmed by Boeing.
Boeing, the Pentagon’s second-largest supplier, said the changes were the latest step in an affordability drive that has already reduced the company’s costs by $2.2 billion since 2010, according to the memo.
The measures come as U.S. weapons makers are under pressure to cut costs and preserve profit margins amid dwindling defense spending in the U.S.
In a message to employees, Dennis Muilenburg, chief executive of Boeing Defense, Space & Security, said the company aimed to cut costs by an additional $1.6 billion from 2013 through 2015.
http://weaselzippers.us/2012/11/08/boeings-de...
You stupid pos make up some more crap.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

If there is no deal on the "Fiscal cliff" who do you think will suffer? It certainly won't be the politicians. I think it will probably be the people who depend on the govt. the most. I think it will be a large population of people who don't work at all. I don't believe it will be the elderly people who depend on SSI or Medicare because I think it would lead to mass rioting in the streets but those people who depend on extended unemployment benefits will be hurt, those who are the middle class will be hurt because spending will come to a halt which forces massive lay-offs and those of us who are in the higher income will either lay people off or go out of business but we will most certainly NOT change our way of life to accommodate the Fed Govt. In a lot of ways a part of me wants this to happen because I think it will force Americans to stop depending on the Govt. to survive it’s just unfortunate that the politicians will still go on "Business as usual" but no matter what happens the Republicans will be to blame if we go off and the Decepticons will accept full credit if it doesn't.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid pos make up some more crap.
The problem is--this is what the news tells us as the truth.Just because you love Obama ,does not change that,it just indicates politics is strange and you have sucked up what your Party said for you to believe.Being of no Party sometimes is better than being of any Party if one has to follow with out seeking the truth.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>NO, what is strange is there's proof from the 1990s that rising taxes does NOT cause job lost. Bush in 2001 and again in 2003 lowered the US tax rate. The rates since that time, 10 years plus, have NOT created ONE job. Do you Repubs NEVER learn anything from history?
When you got your check from the Bush tax cut did you spend it or did you send it back to the IRS? Because that check that you say didn't create jobs is typically spent at a store that buys goods which creates jobs.

So please tell me where it did NOT help to create jobs? Show me where you read that by posting a link for us all to read.
thirdwurldmeika

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

the fiscal cliff is obamas model but they will blame boosh if theres no deal he cant lose in the minds of the dolts
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

domba wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you'd be interested in relocating to another one of those countries; since you hold their opinions and economies in such high esteem?
like russia; which isn't a republic.
You are a retard! Go back to Mexico where you belong freeloader.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is--this is what the news tells us as the truth.Just because you love Obama ,does not change that,it just indicates politics is strange and you have sucked up what your Party said for you to believe.Being of no Party sometimes is better than being of any Party if one has to follow with out seeking the truth.
Amen...People shouldn't always take what they are being feed by the news, they should ALWAYS research what it true otherwise you get people who just repeat the talking points of that pericular party and they don't care if its true or not. Its dishonest.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>NO, what is strange is there's proof from the 1990s that rising taxes does NOT cause job lost. Bush in 2001 and again in 2003 lowered the US tax rate. The rates since that time, 10 years plus, have NOT created ONE job. Do you Repubs NEVER learn anything from history?
Repubs couldn't learn from history because all the marxist democraps rewrote all the history books, they learn from the now unlike sodomite libotards.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
People use to envy you when you said you're from America. Not anymore ...it's very sad.
I know, I do a lot of international travel and people in every country ask what is going on in America? I tell them its in the kool aid. Oblamer is seen as a parasite and the American people as stupid. Its hard to hear that when its your own country.
Hmmm

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Looks like 52% of Americans are still optimistic regarding Obama's leadership.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/...

54% believe that the white house was not trying to deceive the american public, contrary to what many Republican's keep trying to bolster as the truth. Maybe with the impetus of Fox News?
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You watch Faux News so you have zero interest in truth you pos Liat. Now get your sorry butt back to Loserville.

Lmfao
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I do a lot of international travel and people in every country ask what is going on in America? I tell them its in the kool aid. Oblamer is seen as a parasite and the American people as stupid. Its hard to hear that when its your own country.
More lies. You fit in well with the Republitard Liars.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Repubs couldn't learn from history because all the marxist democraps rewrote all the history books, they learn from the now unlike sodomite libotards.
You are a good example of why the ignorant Republitards always lose.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
Looks like 52% of Americans are still optimistic regarding Obama's leadership.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/...
54% believe that the white house was not trying to deceive the american public, contrary to what many Republican's keep trying to bolster as the truth. Maybe with the impetus of Fox News?
Many believe the problem is the WH and the State Dept. for failing to provide the protection prior to the terrorist murdering the ambassador.Of course the reason Ms.Rice was chosen to do spiel the talking points was because she had no knowledge otherwise.They fed her the info she used.Should have checked out the info before talking points were spread for her weeks exposure.Bad for her,but also looks as though the WH did this on purpose,don`t you think?This has moved the quest to question Ms.Rice rather than why the State Dept.left the ambassador out to dry.The whole thing is a messy cover-up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,101 - 60,120 of138,706
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 min Anne52 81,204
Anti-NRA Protesters 38 min Gun loving tea bagger 12
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 48 min Funny 19
What all thinka bout lena fugate? (May '09) 1 hr Yeahh 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike D 122,785
lamon jones 1 hr you really dont know jr 17
Rex Gray 2 hr the man 9
Corey vs. Collins 4 hr Charley 57
•••