'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#65893 Nov 27, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid pos make up some more crap.
The problem is--this is what the news tells us as the truth.Just because you love Obama ,does not change that,it just indicates politics is strange and you have sucked up what your Party said for you to believe.Being of no Party sometimes is better than being of any Party if one has to follow with out seeking the truth.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#65895 Nov 27, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>NO, what is strange is there's proof from the 1990s that rising taxes does NOT cause job lost. Bush in 2001 and again in 2003 lowered the US tax rate. The rates since that time, 10 years plus, have NOT created ONE job. Do you Repubs NEVER learn anything from history?
When you got your check from the Bush tax cut did you spend it or did you send it back to the IRS? Because that check that you say didn't create jobs is typically spent at a store that buys goods which creates jobs.

So please tell me where it did NOT help to create jobs? Show me where you read that by posting a link for us all to read.
thirdwurldmeika

London, KY

#65896 Nov 27, 2012
the fiscal cliff is obamas model but they will blame boosh if theres no deal he cant lose in the minds of the dolts
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#65897 Nov 27, 2012
domba wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you'd be interested in relocating to another one of those countries; since you hold their opinions and economies in such high esteem?
like russia; which isn't a republic.
You are a retard! Go back to Mexico where you belong freeloader.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#65899 Nov 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is--this is what the news tells us as the truth.Just because you love Obama ,does not change that,it just indicates politics is strange and you have sucked up what your Party said for you to believe.Being of no Party sometimes is better than being of any Party if one has to follow with out seeking the truth.
Amen...People shouldn't always take what they are being feed by the news, they should ALWAYS research what it true otherwise you get people who just repeat the talking points of that pericular party and they don't care if its true or not. Its dishonest.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#65900 Nov 27, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>NO, what is strange is there's proof from the 1990s that rising taxes does NOT cause job lost. Bush in 2001 and again in 2003 lowered the US tax rate. The rates since that time, 10 years plus, have NOT created ONE job. Do you Repubs NEVER learn anything from history?
Repubs couldn't learn from history because all the marxist democraps rewrote all the history books, they learn from the now unlike sodomite libotards.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#65901 Nov 27, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
People use to envy you when you said you're from America. Not anymore ...it's very sad.
I know, I do a lot of international travel and people in every country ask what is going on in America? I tell them its in the kool aid. Oblamer is seen as a parasite and the American people as stupid. Its hard to hear that when its your own country.
Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

#65902 Nov 27, 2012
Looks like 52% of Americans are still optimistic regarding Obama's leadership.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/...

54% believe that the white house was not trying to deceive the american public, contrary to what many Republican's keep trying to bolster as the truth. Maybe with the impetus of Fox News?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#65903 Nov 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You watch Faux News so you have zero interest in truth you pos Liat. Now get your sorry butt back to Loserville.

Lmfao
wtf

Jackson, KY

#65904 Nov 27, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I do a lot of international travel and people in every country ask what is going on in America? I tell them its in the kool aid. Oblamer is seen as a parasite and the American people as stupid. Its hard to hear that when its your own country.
More lies. You fit in well with the Republitard Liars.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#65905 Nov 27, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Repubs couldn't learn from history because all the marxist democraps rewrote all the history books, they learn from the now unlike sodomite libotards.
You are a good example of why the ignorant Republitards always lose.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#65906 Nov 27, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
54% believe that the white house was not trying to deceive the american public, contrary to what many Republican's keep trying to bolster as the truth. Maybe with the impetus of Fox News?
Many believe the problem is the WH and the State Dept. for failing to provide the protection prior to the terrorist murdering the ambassador.Of course the reason Ms.Rice was chosen to do spiel the talking points was because she had no knowledge otherwise.They fed her the info she used.Should have checked out the info before talking points were spread for her weeks exposure.Bad for her,but also looks as though the WH did this on purpose,don`t you think?This has moved the quest to question Ms.Rice rather than why the State Dept.left the ambassador out to dry.The whole thing is a messy cover-up.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#65907 Nov 27, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Please notice how this guy is posting a source link from CNN as the gospel truth.

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say research your facts from news agencies before accepting them as the truth.

Also please take note as most people here on the right DO NOT post stories from Fox news because those on the left will immediately deny or not accept it because they don't like Fox news because they don't skew or lie for any politician, especially Obama.

The only way the left likes their news is when it's being cooked by the White House.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#65908 Nov 27, 2012
It also took the heat off the "Fast and Furious"and now has moved to what to do about the Fiscal cliff.Everything is going just as Obama planned,do you think?

Since: Dec 11

#65909 Nov 27, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
We are a Nation more concerned with learning to Gangnam Style Dance than fact...Morons perpetuate the "Faux News" myth rather than acknowledge the reality before them.
Lame Stream Media brainwashed Sheeple for FIVE DECADES, they will take more than a few years to deprogram.

whitehair

Eminence, KY

#65910 Nov 27, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You watch Faux News so you have zero interest in truth you pos Liat. Now get your sorry butt back to Loserville.
Lmfao
Either discuss the problem or go away.Which hick town are you in today?Get with the topix and discussion ,or shut up.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#65911 Nov 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Many believe the problem is the WH and the State Dept. for failing to provide the protection prior to the terrorist murdering the ambassador.Of course the reason Ms.Rice was chosen to do spiel the talking points was because she had no knowledge otherwise.They fed her the info she used.Should have checked out the info before talking points were spread for her weeks exposure.Bad for her,but also looks as though the WH did this on purpose,don`t you think?This has moved the quest to question Ms.Rice rather than why the State Dept.left the ambassador out to dry.The whole thing is a messy cover-up.
Also a seasoned politican would have seen this right away.{HENCE} Hillary Clinton. She's been hiding out for weeks because she knows that this whole thing is a plague on her house. Not to mention she will probably run in 2016 and this would be ammunition against her if she's seen connected to this cover-up.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#65912 Nov 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
More pure horse shit and foolishness from a Faux News Liar. Why do you love to lie and make shit up?

Is it fun being so stupid?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#65913 Nov 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
It also took the heat off the "Fast and Furious"and now has moved to what to do about the Fiscal cliff.Everything is going just as Obama planned,do you think?
Your BS did not work you fool is pos. Now make up more crap and lose again.

Lmfao
wtf

Jackson, KY

#65914 Nov 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Either discuss the problem or go away.Which hick town are you in today?Get with the topix and discussion ,or shut up.
STFU you sorry pos. You are a stupid f' cking Liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min What if 135,681
New romeo's restaurant 1 hr dawg 56
lets go to florida 1 hr isolated incident 135
Fed up! 1 hr YOLO 7
flat lick Hammons Brothers Arrested--joseph/w.f... 2 hr Rehab Time 13
i would really like to find becky. she is a tru... 4 hr johntruckdriver 1
Stacy keys and Pablo from 2 Amigos 6 hr Milo 1
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]