'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
59,881 - 59,900 of 146,813 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

You guy's with your faux newz tactics. You try to shout and spam anyone down that doesn't agree with you. Or proves you to be half-wits. I can hardly get a comment in for your spamming. 6 minutes between posts.Ya spoiled babies!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

REAL AMERICAN wrote:
Question - What is the difference between a reptilian and a nazi?
Answer- None
What is the difference between SNAKE and a DEMOCRATS ...

NONE...they're both SLIMY ...
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Facts. Annoy republicans.
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor baby...!!!!!
Stop with republican flirting.
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
Rachel Maddow Beating Hannity: Are People Finally Catching on to FOX News' BS?
The ratings tell an interesting story post-election.
November 20, 2012
Fox News is continuing to show weakness in its primetime schedule in the wake of President Obama’s reelection. In the eight days since election day MSNBC’s average audience for the key 25-54 year old demographic drew about 8% more viewers than Fox.[Source: TVNewser, weekday Nielsen ratings from 11/7-11/16]
Particularly impressive were the results of the two powerhouse programs on the MSNBC lineup: Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O’Donnell. Maddow won seven of the eight days against her Fox competition, Sean Hannity. For the 8-day run Maddow beat Hannity by 18% and her 544k average was second to only Bill O’Reilly in all of cable news. O’Donnell won all eight days against Fox’s Greta Van Susteren. His margin of victory over Van Susteren was 17% for the eight days.
This can no longer be considered a temporary blip on the ratings scales. With two weeks having elapsed, the MSNBC programs are showing steady strength against competition that was once thought insurmountable. Only Bill O’Reilly is holding his top position for Fox in primetime. This may indicate that Sean Hannity is wearing thin with viewers who are likely disappointed with his overly confident (and harebrained) assurances that all the polls were wrong and that Mitt Romney would emerge victorious.
http://www.alternet.org/rachel-maddow-beating...
Rachael is a tiger! She tells it like it is. I forwarned some of these people alot of things. I forewarned Romney would be their candidate out of 9. I forwarned Healthcare Reform would pass. I forewarned Obama would win. I also forwarned that Fox would be out of amunition once Obama was re-elected. They made their fortune off his back through their misconstrueing of the truth, their propaganda and rhetoric. I think the nation is about as sick of Fox as they were Romney.

Is Greta a Republican that is something in reality that Republicans are supposedly against? She's a lawyer that probably failed in the private sector and Lord knows Fox loves rejects and afterbirths.

Everything any of them ever talked about was a farce. They used Obama to keep their ratings up with an audience that was statistically proven to consist of more people with comprehension problems.
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between SNAKE and a DEMOCRATS ...
NONE...they're both SLIMY ...
Snakes aren't slimy ya doofus. But worms and republicans are.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

REAL AMERICAN wrote:
You guy's with your faux newz tactics. You try to shout and spam anyone down that doesn't agree with you. Or proves you to be half-wits. I can hardly get a comment in for your spamming. 6 minutes between posts.Ya spoiled babies!
BSNBC..."REAL AMERICAN" news, you troll !!!!!
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you can't defend your president, attack Bush? Is that is best you can doo...?????
REAL AMERICAN...defends and even die for his country ...your president talks against America in 2009 Cairo speech and that is OK with you...?????
You're REAL AMERICAN embarrassment ...!!!!!
Surely you're a Fox viewer because you damn sure have comprehension issues.

Our President does NOT talk against America. He lets countries know we are NOT perfect and that we are more willing to be a friend than an enemy. Your egotistical GWB had most every country on the map hating our guts. Obama is a man of peace, not war. You Republicans wanted the War in Iraq because it created work for Halliburton and some other Bush/Cheney cronies. There were more corporate bankruptcies in the U.S. under Bush than any administration in history. Bankruptcy in big corporations COST taxpayers big bucks. But the Romneys of our land like to take loans, suck the blood out of those loans by converting them to "Romney & Executives" dividends, then defaulting on the loans and hello Chapter 11. I don't know about your rookie as-, but I'm very clear on how it works and why. Your man trashed this country...NOTHING was left untouched by his treacherous ways. And he graced Obama by dumping his Perfect Storm right into Obama's lap.

Try to educate yourself rookie and get back to me because simple minds like yours bore the shi- right out of me. We put the blame directly where it lies and that is in the lap of your prior "bankruptcy-in-chief " and we'll continue to do so no matter how you try to revert the attention.
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Was she drunk or on drugs?????
Supposedly she was drunk. And the guy she killed was her boyfriend. Soon after little Georgie started dating her in public.. Sounds fishy to me. Like lil Georigie wanted the guy out of the picture.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

REAL AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with republican flirting.
I'm not interested in Democrats if they're last people on Earth!
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
BSNBC..."REAL AMERICAN" news, you troll !!!!!
BSNBC? your the troll!!!!@#$%!~ Laff!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

REAL AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Supposedly she was drunk. And the guy she killed was her boyfriend. Soon after little Georgie started dating her in public.. Sounds fishy to me. Like lil Georigie wanted the guy out of the picture.
Not interested in trolling...take a hike!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Our President does NOT talk against America. He lets countries know we are NOT perfect and that we are more willing to be a friend than an enemy. Your egotistical GWB had most every country on the map hating our guts. Obama is a man of peace, not war. You Republicans wanted the War in Iraq because it created work for Halliburton and some other Bush/Cheney cronies. There were more corporate bankruptcies in the U.S. under Bush than any administration in history. Bankruptcy in big corporations COST taxpayers big bucks. But the Romneys of our land like to take loans, suck the blood out of those loans by converting them to "Romney & Executives" dividends, then defaulting on the loans and hello Chapter 11. I don't know about your rookie as-, but I'm very clear on how it works and why. Your man trashed this country...NOTHING was left untouched by his treacherous ways. And he graced Obama by dumping his Perfect Storm right into Obama's lap.
Try to educate yourself rookie and get back to me because simple minds like yours bore the shi- right out of me. We put the blame directly where it lies and that is in the lap of your prior "bankruptcy-in-chief " and we'll continue to do so no matter how you try to revert the attention.
Again...

OBAMA is REAL AMERICAN embarrassment ...

I'm sure CNN and BSNBC is real news for you...

Keep on watching ...no one is stopping you!
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Not interested in trolling...take a hike!
Said the queen troll.

I'll take a hike if you will take a mental evaluation test. I'll be refreshed and energized by the hike. You will be screaming one of the other inmates stole your pudding.LOL
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Faux newz. owned by an America hating shriveled up Australian robber barren and a Saudi prince. The republican party, run by traitors and corporate kiss asses. And poor and middle class republicans that arent capable of having a thought without it's ok'ed by their leader. Hmmm...Who would that be? SATAN?!
lou

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

This never ends
scary Obamorons

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

REAL AMERICAN wrote:
Faux newz. owned by an America hating shriveled up Australian robber barren and a Saudi prince. The republican party, run by traitors and corporate kiss asses. And poor and middle class republicans that arent capable of having a thought without it's ok'ed by their leader. Hmmm...Who would that be? SATAN?!
Seek professional help immediately. You have severe issues, dude. Your ilk is the very reason our country is circling the sewer drain at Obama warp speed.
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

lou wrote:
This never ends
It ends for me, at least for tonight. I have to get my lazy no account Democrat azz ready to crawl two miles under ground and mine coal for eight hours.
Goodnight and good luck.

And to the reptilian hate America club, FEMA CAMPS! BOO! LOL. Losers! Ya stupids.
heres your sign

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
lol You still can't stop with the fairy tales, can you uncle tubby? Obama's friend and mentor for 20 years plus, Reverend Wright, is a racist. Guilt by association? Obama listened to that racist crap for 20 years from his good friend yet never really listened, right? Just like Clinton didn't inhale and he didn't have sex with that woman. Obama called Americans lazy how many times in the last few years? Obama and his gang sued a State in the United States of America with the president of Mexico standing beside him and agreeing to join in on the suit. Obama started his first term off with an apology tour that America even exists. Moosechelle is an angry first lady and not proud of America unless her King is ruling it.

Obama is where he is at because the Bible told us of his coming. People were told that they would have to choose...and choose they did. I didn't vote for Obama. I chose God. I will never choose the beast. Read the Bible tubby. Here's your sign.
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

scary Obamorons wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek professional help immediately. You have severe issues, dude. Your ilk is the very reason our country is circling the sewer drain at Obama warp speed.
Blah Blah Blah. the usual republiklan BS. A day late and a few million brain cells short. Go to bed loser. And dream of the good ol boy days.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Malena Cox n Scotty 12 min Funny 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 23 min Byebye 26,208
Marlena cox 28 min Funny 51
I'm the best looking Man ever! 28 min Chris Caldwell 3
Stivers center swin coach abandons children in ... (Mar '12) 30 min For The Community 54
Chris fisher 37 min Chris Caldwell 3
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 3,802
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••