'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#65675 Nov 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
One more ...
I do not "crawl" anywhere ...
Especially for the likes of you.
I will tell you one thing ...
IF you were in my "reach" ...
I "would" crawl your ass ...
and make you "regret" you EVER knew
anyone named
American Lady ...
Altho that would not be very lady-like ...
BUT sometimes "violence" is what it takes
to get thru some numb-skulls heads ...
to leave someone alone when asked.
NOW
KiSS my "Go to Hell"
-N-
Like iT ...
pockistanny ;~)
You couldn't resist responding to me, again.

I OWN YOU.
bam

Morehead, KY

#65676 Nov 26, 2012
funny!!!!!!!!!! good job!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#65677 Nov 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
One more ...
I do not "crawl" anywhere ...
Especially for the likes of you.
I will tell you one thing ...
IF you were in my "reach" ...
I "would" crawl your ass ...
and make you "regret" you EVER knew
anyone named
American Lady ...
Altho that would not be very lady-like ...
BUT sometimes "violence" is what it takes
to get thru some numb-skulls heads ...
to leave someone alone when asked.
NOW
KiSS my "Go to Hell"
-N-
Like iT ...
pockistanny ;~)
PS. Your internet muscles are enormous! I shiver!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#65678 Nov 26, 2012
oh paleeze wrote:
<quoted text>
And you agree with Obama that the answer is to enslave America with debt? The politicians will have and we the people will have not under Obama's policies. 43 million Americans living at or below the poverty level, 47 million Americans depending on government food stamp rations, 25 million Americans under-employed and unemployed for 4 years and counting, Americans left on their own to die by the hands of terrorists as the USA turns a blind eye and a deaf ear, coverups at every level of government. Dumb yourself down a little more, if possible, Wallie boy.
So, with that many people in need, teabaggers just want to eliminate the programs for AMERICANS.

But will gladly give that money to people who don't need it, under the guise of "job creators" need that money more than anyone.

Teabaggers have been trying to put the square peg of Reaganomics in the round hole of capitalism for over 30 years, we are sitting in the despair of that debacle for about 7 years now.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

That's a teabagger and you add FOX to the equation and it's not just insanity, it's brain rot.

Poor teabagger.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#65680 Nov 26, 2012
i thought teabagger was a enduring term twohomos use for each other i guess using that term to describe teaparty members makes you feel inferior for the first time in you life there , wall street occupier
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#65681 Nov 26, 2012
REAL AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
It ends for me, at least for tonight. I have to get my lazy no account Democrat azz ready to crawl two miles under ground and mine coal for eight hours.
Goodnight and good luck.
And to the reptilian hate America club, FEMA CAMPS! BOO! LOL. Losers! Ya stupids.
wonder where this idiot lives doesnt it know as it speaks obozo is tryihng to get rid of his job, but he will blame boooooooooooooosh hes got his crutch
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#65682 Nov 26, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
<quoted text>
wonder where this idiot lives doesnt it know as it speaks obozo is tryihng to get rid of his job, but he will blame boooooooooooooosh hes got his crutch
Personally I hope his job does get eliminated! I hope all these idiots that want a bigger Fed Govt. to solve all their problems will see that the Obama administration has been lying to them for a long time. Look at those people in NY and NJ who kept waiting on FEMA to come save them after 3 weeks with very little help. I'm just surprised that Bush didn't get the blame on that as well but the media gives Obama a pass on everything. I also hope the Unions drive more jobs out of this country (Hostess). So many Americans are just blind to see what so many of us have been pointing out for years and the only way that Americans will ever see it is if they suffer for their actions of either standing by and watching or voting in the wrong people in hopes of a hand-out. I know this sounds bitter or mean spirited but I believe it to be true. Americans only act after the damage has already been done despite all the warnings.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#65683 Nov 26, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
i thought teabagger was a enduring term twohomos use for each other i guess using that term to describe teaparty members makes you feel inferior for the first time in you life there , wall street occupier
If you want to be considered as a homo, that's your right.

I never try to portray them that way.

Aren't you part of the party that mailed teabags to certain members of the government?

When you gather at your little meetings, don't you adhere tea bags to hats, signs, clothing, belts, etc.?

So, if you want to take the homo definition and apply it to yourself, more power to ya'.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#65684 Nov 26, 2012
The magnetic north is moving, soon the NorthPole will be in Washington,DC.
And, ObamaClause will not need to go further than the WH balcony to see K Street lawyers lined up for gifts.
If you didn't get yours, it is because you didn't protect your PlaceInLine.
Merry Christmas.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#65685 Nov 26, 2012
sending people teabags, isnt teabagging but leave it to and obozoite to refer to it as such, you leftwingers are so wunnerful you dont have much sense, obozo knew how to get you to support him give you queer rights and free stuff, in you simple minds
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#65686 Nov 26, 2012
leftwingers always say one thing and claim it means sumfin else wonder why they dont speaka da engalisha maybe its the only way they can convey thyeir message to their constituents, maybe its a new language called dumbassanese
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#65687 Nov 26, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein
You are correct. We have seen no improvement in society since the welfare state was enacted, in fact we have seen more people become dependent on government to exist. To continue these programs which only enable the losers in this country would be insanity.

It seems that the illegal population in this country has no problem finding employment. Maybe if we discontinued the freebies to those who are not working, then maybe American citizens will find it in themselves to fill these positions instead of the illegal population. Or STARVE ... either way the working taxpayer would be better off.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#65688 Nov 26, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
So, with that many people in need, teabaggers just want to eliminate the programs for AMERICANS.
But will gladly give that money to people who don't need it, under the guise of "job creators" need that money more than anyone.
Teabaggers have been trying to put the square peg of Reaganomics in the round hole of capitalism for over 30 years, we are sitting in the despair of that debacle for about 7 years now.
Albert Einstein
That's a teabagger and you add FOX to the equation and it's not just insanity, it's brain rot.
Poor teabagger.
No, don't want to eliminate programs for all Americans, just anti-Americans like liberal democraps,
orochi

Williamsburg, KY

#65689 Nov 26, 2012
RayOne wrote:
The magnetic north is moving, soon the NorthPole will be in Washington,DC.
And, ObamaClause will not need to go further than the WH balcony to see K Street lawyers lined up for gifts.
If you didn't get yours, it is because you didn't protect your PlaceInLine.
Merry Christmas.
the magnetic pole is moving but it isn't anywhere near dc. it's actually moving towards russia and it's rate of movement has increased dramatically in the last decade.

this has implications on a very grand scale.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-...

edgar cayce prophecied this back in the early 1900s before science even had an inkling.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#65690 Nov 26, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachael is a tiger! She tells it like it is. I forwarned some of these people alot of things. I forewarned Romney would be their candidate out of 9. I forwarned Healthcare Reform would pass. I forewarned Obama would win. I also forwarned that Fox would be out of amunition once Obama was re-elected. They made their fortune off his back through their misconstrueing of the truth, their propaganda and rhetoric. I think the nation is about as sick of Fox as they were Romney.
Is Greta a Republican that is something in reality that Republicans are supposedly against? She's a lawyer that probably failed in the private sector and Lord knows Fox loves rejects and afterbirths.
Everything any of them ever talked about was a farce. They used Obama to keep their ratings up with an audience that was statistically proven to consist of more people with comprehension problems.
This is the most narcisstic post on here since your last one!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#65691 Nov 26, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
No, don't want to eliminate programs for all Americans, just anti-Americans like liberal democraps,
you lost dumbass, get over it.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#65692 Nov 26, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>you lost dumbass, get over it.
Oh my goodness, wtf just crawled out of his hole, poked his head around and realized the outhouse door was open. He went back down for breakfast.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#65693 Nov 26, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness, wtf just crawled out of his hole, poked his head around and realized the outhouse door was open. He went back down for breakfast.
On your Mom.

Lmfao

Stupid!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#65695 Nov 26, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. We have seen no improvement in society since the welfare state was enacted, in fact we have seen more people become dependent on government to exist. To continue these programs which only enable the losers in this country would be insanity.
It seems that the illegal population in this country has no problem finding employment. Maybe if we discontinued the freebies to those who are not working, then maybe American citizens will find it in themselves to fill these positions instead of the illegal population. Or STARVE ... either way the working taxpayer would be better off.

We haven't been since Reaganomics, wages for people who actually WORK for a living have stagnated or reversed in the last 30 years while corporations profit have soared.

So much for the "trickle down" theory.

Tax cuts create U.S, jobs theory.

"Free" trade creates U.S. jobs theory.

Self regulation is good for business theory.
But after 30 years of dismal failure, teabaggers keep insisting that square peg WILL fit into that round hole.

Teabaggers instead blame the victims, not the culprit.

Poor teabagger.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#65696 Nov 26, 2012
kymi hows it goin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 min angel 375
Attorney General Phone # To Report Price Gougin... (Sep '08) 6 min madashell 11
Brett Ledford 50 min mossy oak 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 131,621
old Mackey Bend school 1 hr Louann 1
moma screwer 2 hr tina effing Davis 12
backhole n dozer 4 hr pinky 2
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:17PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday