'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

#65649 Nov 25, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
BSNBC..."REAL AMERICAN" news, you troll !!!!!
BSNBC? your the troll!!!!@#$%!~ Laff!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65650 Nov 25, 2012
REAL AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Supposedly she was drunk. And the guy she killed was her boyfriend. Soon after little Georgie started dating her in public.. Sounds fishy to me. Like lil Georigie wanted the guy out of the picture.
Not interested in trolling...take a hike!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65651 Nov 25, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you're a Fox viewer because you damn sure have comprehension issues.
Our President does NOT talk against America. He lets countries know we are NOT perfect and that we are more willing to be a friend than an enemy. Your egotistical GWB had most every country on the map hating our guts. Obama is a man of peace, not war. You Republicans wanted the War in Iraq because it created work for Halliburton and some other Bush/Cheney cronies. There were more corporate bankruptcies in the U.S. under Bush than any administration in history. Bankruptcy in big corporations COST taxpayers big bucks. But the Romneys of our land like to take loans, suck the blood out of those loans by converting them to "Romney & Executives" dividends, then defaulting on the loans and hello Chapter 11. I don't know about your rookie as-, but I'm very clear on how it works and why. Your man trashed this country...NOTHING was left untouched by his treacherous ways. And he graced Obama by dumping his Perfect Storm right into Obama's lap.
Try to educate yourself rookie and get back to me because simple minds like yours bore the shi- right out of me. We put the blame directly where it lies and that is in the lap of your prior "bankruptcy-in-chief " and we'll continue to do so no matter how you try to revert the attention.
Again...

OBAMA is REAL AMERICAN embarrassment ...

I'm sure CNN and BSNBC is real news for you...

Keep on watching ...no one is stopping you!
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

#65652 Nov 25, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Not interested in trolling...take a hike!
Said the queen troll.

I'll take a hike if you will take a mental evaluation test. I'll be refreshed and energized by the hike. You will be screaming one of the other inmates stole your pudding.LOL
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

#65654 Nov 25, 2012
Faux newz. owned by an America hating shriveled up Australian robber barren and a Saudi prince. The republican party, run by traitors and corporate kiss asses. And poor and middle class republicans that arent capable of having a thought without it's ok'ed by their leader. Hmmm...Who would that be? SATAN?!
lou

Morehead, KY

#65655 Nov 25, 2012
This never ends
scary Obamorons

Glasgow, KY

#65656 Nov 25, 2012
REAL AMERICAN wrote:
Faux newz. owned by an America hating shriveled up Australian robber barren and a Saudi prince. The republican party, run by traitors and corporate kiss asses. And poor and middle class republicans that arent capable of having a thought without it's ok'ed by their leader. Hmmm...Who would that be? SATAN?!
Seek professional help immediately. You have severe issues, dude. Your ilk is the very reason our country is circling the sewer drain at Obama warp speed.
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

#65657 Nov 25, 2012
lou wrote:
This never ends
It ends for me, at least for tonight. I have to get my lazy no account Democrat azz ready to crawl two miles under ground and mine coal for eight hours.
Goodnight and good luck.

And to the reptilian hate America club, FEMA CAMPS! BOO! LOL. Losers! Ya stupids.
heres your sign

Glasgow, KY

#65658 Nov 25, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you're a Fox viewer because you damn sure have comprehension issues.
Our President does NOT talk against America. He lets countries know we are NOT perfect and that we are more willing to be a friend than an enemy. Your egotistical GWB had most every country on the map hating our guts. Obama is a man of peace, not war. You Republicans wanted the War in Iraq because it created work for Halliburton and some other Bush/Cheney cronies. There were more corporate bankruptcies in the U.S. under Bush than any administration in history. Bankruptcy in big corporations COST taxpayers big bucks. But the Romneys of our land like to take loans, suck the blood out of those loans by converting them to "Romney & Executives" dividends, then defaulting on the loans and hello Chapter 11. I don't know about your rookie as-, but I'm very clear on how it works and why. Your man trashed this country...NOTHING was left untouched by his treacherous ways. And he graced Obama by dumping his Perfect Storm right into Obama's lap.
Try to educate yourself rookie and get back to me because simple minds like yours bore the shi- right out of me. We put the blame directly where it lies and that is in the lap of your prior "bankruptcy-in-chief " and we'll continue to do so no matter how you try to revert the attention.
lol You still can't stop with the fairy tales, can you uncle tubby? Obama's friend and mentor for 20 years plus, Reverend Wright, is a racist. Guilt by association? Obama listened to that racist crap for 20 years from his good friend yet never really listened, right? Just like Clinton didn't inhale and he didn't have sex with that woman. Obama called Americans lazy how many times in the last few years? Obama and his gang sued a State in the United States of America with the president of Mexico standing beside him and agreeing to join in on the suit. Obama started his first term off with an apology tour that America even exists. Moosechelle is an angry first lady and not proud of America unless her King is ruling it.

Obama is where he is at because the Bible told us of his coming. People were told that they would have to choose...and choose they did. I didn't vote for Obama. I chose God. I will never choose the beast. Read the Bible tubby. Here's your sign.
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

#65659 Nov 25, 2012
scary Obamorons wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek professional help immediately. You have severe issues, dude. Your ilk is the very reason our country is circling the sewer drain at Obama warp speed.
Blah Blah Blah. the usual republiklan BS. A day late and a few million brain cells short. Go to bed loser. And dream of the good ol boy days.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#65661 Nov 25, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...
OBAMA is REAL AMERICAN embarrassment ...
I'm sure CNN and BSNBC is real news for you...
Keep on watching ...no one is stopping you!
Your Fox is being sent trotting aren't they? Rachael Reigns! Go Rachael! I'd love for Palin to allow an interview with her wouldn't you? Palin wouldn't dare! She's shi- in her pants right on public television.

Not only did our Healthcare Reform go through, thanks to the stupidity of your own party, but we won the election and now we WILL take the airwaves back because yes, the election is over and Fox can't get their ratings without leaning on our President for material. Sean, pack your bags...it's just a matter of time. Murdoch is pis-ed because he didn't get what he wanted for himself and his Saudi Arabian Prince Alaweed partner of Fox, so I wouldn't expect all contracts to be renewed next go 'round, nor, any more monies poured on top of what they already have. Obama increased their values tremendously. You can thank Obama for your 15 min. of fame. He sent Palin back to Alaska. He sent Romney back to Michigan. He sent Ryan back to Wisconsin and oh, did I tell you. They couldn't even carry their own home states, nor could Romney carry the State he was ONE TERM Governor in and I hear the Republican Party does not plan to use Romney in the future in any substantial manner due to the damage he caused. Yep, that's what I heard. I also heard your own party says itself needs an attitude adjustment fitting to the 21st century. Did I also mentioned, when Romney lost....he cried? I didn't. I hated to see him get those old nasty tears all over his $10,000 shirt.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#65662 Nov 25, 2012
heres your sign wrote:
<quoted text>
lol You still can't stop with the fairy tales, can you uncle tubby? Obama's friend and mentor for 20 years plus, Reverend Wright, is a racist. Guilt by association? Obama listened to that racist crap for 20 years from his good friend yet never really listened, right? Just like Clinton didn't inhale and he didn't have sex with that woman. Obama called Americans lazy how many times in the last few years? Obama and his gang sued a State in the United States of America with the president of Mexico standing beside him and agreeing to join in on the suit. Obama started his first term off with an apology tour that America even exists. Moosechelle is an angry first lady and not proud of America unless her King is ruling it.
Obama is where he is at because the Bible told us of his coming. People were told that they would have to choose...and choose they did. I didn't vote for Obama. I chose God. I will never choose the beast. Read the Bible tubby. Here's your sign.
Some of you hill people have had the end of time coming since the 1800's. You might, by some miracle, get it right one of these days. Do you actually realize how many people at your ignorances? Do you have any idea? The Bible will fulfill itself even if Hitler is reincarnated and comes back as London's Mayor. It doesn't matter who is President. If what you're stating is true, then you shouldn't be condemning what God intended....should you? Or are you another one telling God to rollover while you take the wheel?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65663 Nov 25, 2012
DECISIVE ACTION AGAINST OBAMA'S LEFT-WING 'TROLLS'
Pajama bandits seek to stifle thought, discredit right

Typically, trolls operating on WND forums attempt to defend Obama by posting specious and diversionary arguments with the goal of changing the subject and obscuring topics that could damage Obama, such as his birth records, life narrative, political history and policy preferences, including his current positions as president.

Particularly offensive is the proclivity of trolls to use obscene or blasphemous language mixed with personal invective.

Repeat offenders

Trolls operate on WND forums under various identities, often using the same IP address but with different usernames and email addresses.

One troll who was banned from participating in WND forums, was found to have posted more than 4,794 comments over 664 days on a wide range of websites in addition to WND.

Another posted 3,575 comments over 560 days on website forums in addition to WND that ranged from CNN to Fox News.

A third troll posted more than 10,000 comments on various user forums, including 4,306 on Fox News alone.

A fourth posting under different usernames used various email addresses and nine different IP addresses to post 15,200 comments over 787 days on WND and Fox News, as well as several smaller news websites, some of which had a local focus or interest.

Many of the trolls banned from participating in WND forums appear to have been operating on a professional level.

Categories of abuse
Trolls use a wide variety of strategies, some of which are unique to the Internet, including these:
Making outrageous comments designed to distract or frustrate.
Posting prewritten responses.
Making false associations.
Raising straw-man arguments.
Professional trolls
Pajama bandits
I was a paid Internet troll

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/leftist-trolls-in-...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#65664 Nov 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
DECISIVE ACTION AGAINST OBAMA'S LEFT-WING 'TROLLS'
Pajama bandits seek to stifle thought, discredit right
Typically, trolls operating on WND forums attempt to defend Obama by posting specious and diversionary arguments with the goal of changing the subject and obscuring topics that could damage Obama, such as his birth records, life narrative, political history and policy preferences, including his current positions as president.
Particularly offensive is the proclivity of trolls to use obscene or blasphemous language mixed with personal invective.
Repeat offenders
Trolls operate on WND forums under various identities, often using the same IP address but with different usernames and email addresses.
One troll who was banned from participating in WND forums, was found to have posted more than 4,794 comments over 664 days on a wide range of websites in addition to WND.
Another posted 3,575 comments over 560 days on website forums in addition to WND that ranged from CNN to Fox News.
A third troll posted more than 10,000 comments on various user forums, including 4,306 on Fox News alone.
A fourth posting under different usernames used various email addresses and nine different IP addresses to post 15,200 comments over 787 days on WND and Fox News, as well as several smaller news websites, some of which had a local focus or interest.
Many of the trolls banned from participating in WND forums appear to have been operating on a professional level.
Categories of abuse
Trolls use a wide variety of strategies, some of which are unique to the Internet, including these:
Making outrageous comments designed to distract or frustrate.
Posting prewritten responses.
Making false associations.
Raising straw-man arguments.
Professional trolls
Pajama bandits
I was a paid Internet troll
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/leftist-trolls-in-...
get back to your bridge you troll, you have no power here!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65665 Nov 25, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Fox is being sent trotting aren't they? Rachael Reigns! Go Rachael! I'd love for Palin to allow an interview with her wouldn't you? Palin wouldn't dare! She's shi- in her pants right on public television.
Not only did our Healthcare Reform go through, thanks to the stupidity of your own party, but we won the election and now we WILL take the airwaves back because yes, the election is over and Fox can't get their ratings without leaning on our President for material. Sean, pack your bags...it's just a matter of time. Murdoch is pis-ed because he didn't get what he wanted for himself and his Saudi Arabian Prince Alaweed partner of Fox, so I wouldn't expect all contracts to be renewed next go 'round, nor, any more monies poured on top of what they already have. Obama increased their values tremendously. You can thank Obama for your 15 min. of fame. He sent Palin back to Alaska. He sent Romney back to Michigan. He sent Ryan back to Wisconsin and oh, did I tell you. They couldn't even carry their own home states, nor could Romney carry the State he was ONE TERM Governor in and I hear the Republican Party does not plan to use Romney in the future in any substantial manner due to the damage he caused. Yep, that's what I heard. I also heard your own party says itself needs an attitude adjustment fitting to the 21st century. Did I also mentioned, when Romney lost....he cried? I didn't. I hated to see him get those old nasty tears all over his $10,000 shirt.
Yes and Obama is taking entire country streight to hell...thank you M O R O N !!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65666 Nov 25, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
get back to your bridge you troll, you have no power here!
The name is:
American Lady
Address me as such or not at all,
or be ignored from now on.

and you do ???
hahahahahahaha ....

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#65669 Nov 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The name is:
American Lady
Address me as such or not at all,
or be ignored from now on.
and you do ???
hahahahahahaha ....
The name is American Lunatic.
Address yourself as such or not at all.

& You have tried ignoring me in the past but here you are again. You always come crawling back.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65671 Nov 25, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
The name is American Lunatic.
Address yourself as such or not at all.
& You have tried ignoring me in the past but here you are again. You always come crawling back.
One more ...
I do not "crawl" anywhere ...
Especially for the likes of you.
I will tell you one thing ...
IF you were in my "reach" ...

I "would" crawl your ass ...
and make you "regret" you EVER knew
anyone named
American Lady ...

Altho that would not be very lady-like ...
BUT sometimes "violence" is what it takes
to get thru some numb-skulls heads ...
to leave someone alone when asked.

NOW

KiSS my "Go to Hell"
-N-
Like iT ...

pockistanny ;~)
Jay

Paris, TN

#65672 Nov 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
One more ...
I do not "crawl" anywhere ...
Especially for the likes of you.
I will tell you one thing ...
IF you were in my "reach" ...
I "would" crawl your ass ...
and make you "regret" you EVER knew
anyone named
American Lady ...
Altho that would not be very lady-like ...
BUT sometimes "violence" is what it takes
to get thru some numb-skulls heads ...
to leave someone alone when asked.
NOW
KiSS my "Go to Hell"
-N-
Like iT ...
pockistanny ;~)

Hey there, AL, just got back here and was about to shut down when I read a few pages. I see the little slime-ball has been here. She must have just gotten home from her hooking, steet walking job.

What a stupid nutcase! She makes no sense but that's common for the kind of low class type she is.

By the way.....Wall Street poll just came in, the vote was will Obama go down in history as the best or worst president? Wish I could post it so you could see that voter's cited him the worst president in history by a large margin.

Here's another one from Newsmax:

Young Voters Swung Away From Obama in 2012

Voters ages 18 to 29 supported Barack Obama by a huge 34 percentage-point margin in 2008, but the youth vote swung 11 points away from the incumbent in this year’s election.

Obama won the youth vote 66 percent to 32 percent when he ran against John McCain, but his margin dropped to 60 percent to 37 percent against Mitt Romney, according to exit polling conducted by Edison Research.

That was by far the largest swing among any demographic group. Obama’s margin dipped 4 points among voters aged 65 and over, and 5 points among those 45 to 64, and he lost in both demographics. Obama did gain one point among voters 30 to 44 and won that group.

And despite predictions to the contrary, the 18-to-29 turnout actually increased from the 2008 level, accounting for 19 percent of those who voted compared to 18 percent four years ago.

This year “saw the largest drop in support from the 18-to-29 demographic for any incumbent president who won re-election in history,” Generation Opportunity, a grassroots organization focusing on young Americans, said in a statement.

“Underneath these numbers, young Americans are fundamentally reshaping how they think about issues like unemployment, job creation, taxes, and regulation.

“The fact that young Americans will represent 38 percent of the electorate by 2020 makes this all the more relevant.”

LOL.....oorah! Catcha later!

Since: Dec 11

#65674 Nov 26, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>If you just look at the richest man in America, Bill Gates. He closed his American factory laying off thousands of American workers and shipped it to China. In China he pays only teenage girl workers .30 cents an hour, working them 6 days per week 16 hours per day to make him BILLIONS per year. There is your Rich Capitalist and what his kind has done to the American worker. If there is anyone in America that needs to help pay the bills it is Bill.
...and he supported Obama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fire station or not 2 hr Citizen 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr spaceship 131,617
HAppy Thanksgiving Everyone! 6 hr gator 2
how can a murderer walk the streets!!!! 13 hr john 16
Phillip Vaughn (Oct '10) 18 hr Loving 9
Separate 18 hr Loving 3
OMG!!! Ben Mason in jail (May '13) 20 hr curious 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts