'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#65624 Nov 25, 2012
Question - What is the difference between a liberal and a puppy?

Answer - A puppy stops whining after it grows up
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

#65625 Nov 25, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are decendent of a failed hemmroid.
Did your parents have any children that lived?
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#65626 Nov 25, 2012
Liberals are like seagulls: all they do is squawk, eat crap, and they are protected by the government
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#65627 Nov 25, 2012
How many liberals does it take to change a light bulb?

10. 9 to deny the light bulb even needs changing the 1 to take a new light bulb from a republican who earned it.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65628 Nov 25, 2012
REAL AMERICAN wrote:
NO YOU SHUT THE HELL UP! TRAITOR!!!
Did someone hurt your feelings, poor baby!
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

#65629 Nov 25, 2012
Question - What is the difference between a reptilian and a nazi?

Answer- None
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#65630 Nov 25, 2012
A first grade teacher explained to her class that she is a liberal Democrat. She asks her students to raise their hands if they were liberal Democrats, too. Not really knowing what a liberal Democrat was, but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands flew up into the air. There was one exception. A girl named Lucy had not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a liberal Democrat." "Then," asks the teacher, "What are you?" "Why I'm a proud conservative Republican," boasts the little girl. The teacher, a little perturbed and her face slightly red, asked Lucy why she is a conservative Republican. "Well, I was brought up to trust in myself instead of relying on an intrusive government to care for me and do all of my thinking. My Dad and Mom are conservative Republicans, and I am a conservative Republican too." The teacher, now angry, loudly says, "That's no reason! What if your Mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron? What would you be then?" The teacher paused and smiled. "Then," Lucy said, "I'd be a liberal Democrat."
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

#65631 Nov 25, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Did someone hurt your feelings, poor baby!
Naw. I would have to respect your opinion to care. And don't call me poor baby. I'm not a log cabin republican.
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

#65632 Nov 25, 2012
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#65633 Nov 25, 2012
REAL AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your parents have any children that lived?
Why, did yours?

Annoy a liberal. Work hard and be happy.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#65634 Nov 25, 2012
Rachel Maddow Beating Hannity: Are People Finally Catching on to FOX News' BS?

The ratings tell an interesting story post-election.

November 20, 2012

Fox News is continuing to show weakness in its primetime schedule in the wake of President Obama’s reelection. In the eight days since election day MSNBC’s average audience for the key 25-54 year old demographic drew about 8% more viewers than Fox.[Source: TVNewser, weekday Nielsen ratings from 11/7-11/16]

Particularly impressive were the results of the two powerhouse programs on the MSNBC lineup: Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O’Donnell. Maddow won seven of the eight days against her Fox competition, Sean Hannity. For the 8-day run Maddow beat Hannity by 18% and her 544k average was second to only Bill O’Reilly in all of cable news. O’Donnell won all eight days against Fox’s Greta Van Susteren. His margin of victory over Van Susteren was 17% for the eight days.

This can no longer be considered a temporary blip on the ratings scales. With two weeks having elapsed, the MSNBC programs are showing steady strength against competition that was once thought insurmountable. Only Bill O’Reilly is holding his top position for Fox in primetime. This may indicate that Sean Hannity is wearing thin with viewers who are likely disappointed with his overly confident (and harebrained) assurances that all the polls were wrong and that Mitt Romney would emerge victorious.

http://www.alternet.org/rachel-maddow-beating...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65635 Nov 25, 2012
REAL AMERICAN wrote:
Bush is the grandson of a nazi sympathizer during a time of war. Bush is a member of the Illuminati. Skull & bones. To many unanswered questions about 911!!
So, if you can't defend your president, attack Bush? Is that is best you can doo...?????

REAL AMERICAN...defends and even die for his country ...your president talks against America in 2009 Cairo speech and that is OK with you...?????
You're REAL AMERICAN embarrassment ...!!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65636 Nov 25, 2012
REAL AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw. I would have to respect your opinion to care. And don't call me poor baby. I'm not a log cabin republican.
Poor baby...!!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65637 Nov 25, 2012
REAL AMERICAN wrote:
Laura Bush kill a guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =khHYdgV1ny8XX
Was she drunk or on drugs?????
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

#65638 Nov 25, 2012
You guy's with your faux newz tactics. You try to shout and spam anyone down that doesn't agree with you. Or proves you to be half-wits. I can hardly get a comment in for your spamming. 6 minutes between posts.Ya spoiled babies!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65639 Nov 25, 2012
REAL AMERICAN wrote:
Question - What is the difference between a reptilian and a nazi?
Answer- None
What is the difference between SNAKE and a DEMOCRATS ...

NONE...they're both SLIMY ...
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

#65640 Nov 25, 2012
Facts. Annoy republicans.
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

#65641 Nov 25, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor baby...!!!!!
Stop with republican flirting.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#65642 Nov 25, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
Rachel Maddow Beating Hannity: Are People Finally Catching on to FOX News' BS?
The ratings tell an interesting story post-election.
November 20, 2012
Fox News is continuing to show weakness in its primetime schedule in the wake of President Obama’s reelection. In the eight days since election day MSNBC’s average audience for the key 25-54 year old demographic drew about 8% more viewers than Fox.[Source: TVNewser, weekday Nielsen ratings from 11/7-11/16]
Particularly impressive were the results of the two powerhouse programs on the MSNBC lineup: Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O’Donnell. Maddow won seven of the eight days against her Fox competition, Sean Hannity. For the 8-day run Maddow beat Hannity by 18% and her 544k average was second to only Bill O’Reilly in all of cable news. O’Donnell won all eight days against Fox’s Greta Van Susteren. His margin of victory over Van Susteren was 17% for the eight days.
This can no longer be considered a temporary blip on the ratings scales. With two weeks having elapsed, the MSNBC programs are showing steady strength against competition that was once thought insurmountable. Only Bill O’Reilly is holding his top position for Fox in primetime. This may indicate that Sean Hannity is wearing thin with viewers who are likely disappointed with his overly confident (and harebrained) assurances that all the polls were wrong and that Mitt Romney would emerge victorious.
http://www.alternet.org/rachel-maddow-beating...
Rachael is a tiger! She tells it like it is. I forwarned some of these people alot of things. I forewarned Romney would be their candidate out of 9. I forwarned Healthcare Reform would pass. I forewarned Obama would win. I also forwarned that Fox would be out of amunition once Obama was re-elected. They made their fortune off his back through their misconstrueing of the truth, their propaganda and rhetoric. I think the nation is about as sick of Fox as they were Romney.

Is Greta a Republican that is something in reality that Republicans are supposedly against? She's a lawyer that probably failed in the private sector and Lord knows Fox loves rejects and afterbirths.

Everything any of them ever talked about was a farce. They used Obama to keep their ratings up with an audience that was statistically proven to consist of more people with comprehension problems.
REAL AMERICAN

Winchester, KY

#65643 Nov 25, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between SNAKE and a DEMOCRATS ...
NONE...they're both SLIMY ...
Snakes aren't slimy ya doofus. But worms and republicans are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 2 min I know 32
Mary Hammons Resigns as Jailer 20 min wanna know 7
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 55 min Bree_Z 3,570
Not paying child support 1 hr sick of keeping t... 5
HeShe backing warren for judge 1 hr Lol 2
lisa Anderson 2 hr barsnap 1
stud for Yorkie 2 hr Bad Boy Muscles a... 2
Who works at both the Advocate and the jail? 16 hr Patty 11
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match