'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,991)

Showing posts 59,801 - 59,820 of138,850
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65543
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I used to work for COX enterprise, multi (B)illion
$$$ corporation ...and years ago they closed their business across America because they couldn't afford all the expenses. CA is in very bad shape. So, was it better to keep taxes down and people have jobs, or increase taxes and force companies out of business? When you have jobs, people pay INCOME TAX...what is wrong with people ...?????

In CA 37% have jobs and about 17% pay taxes...

NO JOBS - NO INCOME TAX- WHAT IS LEFT, increase in taxes...utilities...property taxes...sales tax...every tax in the book...

CALIFORNIA - DEMOCRATIC LEGISLATORS ---MAYOR ...GOVERNOR ...STATE SENATE...

If you elect Democrats in your states, you will become CALIFORNIA ...

CALIFORNIA IS - VERY SAID TO SAY ...GONE !!!!!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65544
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Communism! Who would have ever thought liberal democraps supported communism? WOW
Teabaggers were made from communist.

Everyone knows that Tea Party revolutionaries fear and hate socialism about as much as the Antichrist. Which is funny, because the Tea Party movement’s dirty little secret is that it owes its existence to the grandaddy of all Antichrists: the godless empire of the USSR.

What few realize is that the secretive oil billionaires of the Koch family, the main supporters of the right-wing groups that orchestrated the Tea Party movement, would not have the means to bankroll their favorite causes had it not been for the pile of money the family made working for the Bolsheviks in the late 1920s and early 1930s, building refineries, training Communist engineers and laying down the foundation of Soviet oil infrastructure.

Here is a better historical fact, one that the Kochs don’t like to repeat in public: the family’s initial wealth was not created by the harsh, creative forces of unfettered capitalism, but by the grace of the centrally-planned economy of the Soviet Union. This deserves repeating: The Koch family, America’s biggest pushers of the free-market Tea Party revolution, would not be the billionaires they are today were it not for the whim of one of Stalin’s comrades.

The Soviet oil planners were delighted with Koch’s refineries, which “operated commendably, and would in the future be the type preferred by the heads of the Soviet Union’s petroleum industry when purchasing new cracking equipment.” The Communists were so impressed they kept giving Winkler-Koch business and regularly sent Soviet engineers to train in Wichita. It was a sign of growing mutual trust.

Poor "communist" teabagger.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65545
Nov 25, 2012
 
No matter what anyone thinks...this will still be interesting to say the least.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65547
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Obama's Long Range Plan for Martial Law

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Dr. James David Manning comments on Michael Savage's statements on Barack Hussein (The Long Legged Mack Daddy) Obama's plan for martial law. Recorded on 20 November 2012.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65549
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KYMI wrote:
Those evil money makers won't give everything they have to our anti-Constitutional administration, they want to keep their money, they don't want to support massive military cuts, fiscal cliffs and 100% fiscal incompetence, providing our enemies (muslim brotherhood) with funding and weapons, cover ups, mocking Christianity, attacking gun ownership - which is granted under the Constitution! In fact, I think we libotards should blame it all on Bush.
Here is our 'leader', in his own words. How proud we are!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
When did Obama attack gun ownership?

I know when Bush did:

Under pressure from the National Rifle Association, police this week began returning guns confiscated after Hurricane Katrina.

The police department is making the guns available three days a week. At the close of the second day Wednesday, police said only 17 of about 700 weapons had been returned.

Police and soldiers removed guns from houses after the storm flooded the city, and they confiscated guns from some evacuees.

Percy Taplet, 73, said the National Guard and state police confiscated his shotgun when they arrived to tell him to leave his house. When he tried to get his gun back this week, police told him he would have to contact state police.

"I won't ever see that gun again, believe me," Taplet said. "It's gone like everything else in that storm."

Police Superintendent Warren Riley said police had legitimate reasons for confiscating weapons.

Hecka of job "Brownie".

Poor teabagger.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65550
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

well wrote:
<quoted text>They achieved the american dream by middle class workers investing in their products. They achieved their millions from workers making low wages without insurance for the most part. They could not have achieved their dream had it not been for the working poor. That said, they should pay their fair share of taxes.
And now because of those "rich bastards" your government is going to increase taxes, and you are going on unemployment, welfare, food stamps ...GOOD FOR YOU ... I'm sure you can buy house and take a vacation with FOOD STAMPS ...

Maybe you didn't know, but there was LABOR BOARD, employers have H.R. or P.R. if you have any problem ...also there was rules like full time, YES benefits ...part time NO benefits ...

But...some...you can make sense, no matter what!
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65551
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
Obama's Long Range Plan for Martial Law
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dr. James David Manning comments on Michael Savage's statements on Barack Hussein (The Long Legged Mack Daddy) Obama's plan for martial law. Recorded on 20 November 2012.
Who created all this obnoxious illegal Extra-constitutional and Illict Executive orders it started with criminal Bush family who got the US into Illicit overseas War/oil-profiteering enterprises... you helped in creation of Authoritarian Govt with a Fascist Police State. Obama is following in warring NEcocon policies of Bush adminstrations! WAKE UP TIME ALL!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65552
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

American Lady wrote:
Obama's Long Range Plan for Martial Law
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dr. James David Manning comments on Michael Savage's statements on Barack Hussein (The Long Legged Mack Daddy) Obama's plan for martial law. Recorded on 20 November 2012.
Don't you mean Dr. Michael Weiner?

The voodoo herbalist.

Is he looking for a job again?

Turd blossum and Dick Morris over at FOX could use a decent "analyst".

He would be a good fit.

Thorazine is free, a prerequisite for working there.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65553
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

American Lady wrote:
Conservatives give more money to charity, studies show. This makes some sense; liberals believe in sharing wealth already and advocate policies reflecting that while conservatives advocate smaller government and greater individual initiative.
http://www.science20.com/news_articles/republ...
Who's More Generous: Republicans or Democrats?
A new study looks at charitable giving by state and how the states voted in the 2008 election: red or blue. Can you guess which party is more generous?
http://clearwater.patch.com/articles/whos-mor...
Who gives more to charity democrats or republicans
wiki.answers.com ›...› Political Parties › Democrats...Republicans give more than twice what Democrats give in charitable contributions. In 2008 Arthur. Is there more democrats or republicans in the senate?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_gives_more_to_c...
Corporations
Big business prefers GOP over Democratic super PACs | The Center ...
www.publicintegrity.org › Politics › Consider the SourceJul 25, 2012 – Republican-aligned super PACs have benefited from far more corporate cash than their Democratic counterparts — a revenue stream created ...
http://www.publicintegrity.org/2012/07/25/102...
Facebook gives more to Republicans - Oct. 16, 2012
money.cnn.com/2012/10/16/technology/...republ... 16, 2012 – Facebook gives Republicans more than Democrats this election cycle, despite ... Some technology companies like Microsoft stayed away from ...
http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/16/technology/so... -
republicans/index.html
********
Here's the problem AL, the libs are scared to read these links because it might prove them wrong. So they look at the title and put a Nut or Clueless on your post. Fear of the truth. Better to stick their head in the sand.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65554
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
********
Here's the problem AL, the libs are scared to read these links because it might prove them wrong. So they look at the title and put a Nut or Clueless on your post. Fear of the truth. Better to stick their head in the sand.
You got it Jay!
BUT they can't say they weren't "warned" ...:(
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65556
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Obama attack gun ownership?
I know when Bush did:
Under pressure from the National Rifle Association, police this week began returning guns confiscated after Hurricane Katrina.
The police department is making the guns available three days a week. At the close of the second day Wednesday, police said only 17 of about 700 weapons had been returned.
Police and soldiers removed guns from houses after the storm flooded the city, and they confiscated guns from some evacuees.
Percy Taplet, 73, said the National Guard and state police confiscated his shotgun when they arrived to tell him to leave his house. When he tried to get his gun back this week, police told him he would have to contact state police.
"I won't ever see that gun again, believe me," Taplet said. "It's gone like everything else in that storm."
Police Superintendent Warren Riley said police had legitimate reasons for confiscating weapons.
Hecka of job "Brownie".
Poor teabagger.
Poor liberal media puppet! Check the references yourself, if you can read! If you maintain that the liberal anti-American dems in the W.H., the Senate and the House are not for UN influence over civilian gun ownership, you drowned from drinking too much kool aid. I won't waste my time finding credible links to something that is public knowledge, it detracts from my time spent irritating the liberal babies and watching their responses.

Oh, by the way, what is worse than a bus load of liberals going over the edge of the Grand Canyon?

Answer: Knowing there were a few empty seats on that bus.

WAAAAAAAAA
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65557
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Obama attack gun ownership?
I know when Bush did:
Under pressure from the National Rifle Association, police this week began returning guns confiscated after Hurricane Katrina.
The police department is making the guns available three days a week. At the close of the second day Wednesday, police said only 17 of about 700 weapons had been returned.
Police and soldiers removed guns from houses after the storm flooded the city, and they confiscated guns from some evacuees.
Percy Taplet, 73, said the National Guard and state police confiscated his shotgun when they arrived to tell him to leave his house. When he tried to get his gun back this week, police told him he would have to contact state police.
"I won't ever see that gun again, believe me," Taplet said. "It's gone like everything else in that storm."
Police Superintendent Warren Riley said police had legitimate reasons for confiscating weapons.
Hecka of job "Brownie".
Poor teabagger.
Oh, and Bush had nothing to do with those anti-Constitutional liberals in New Orleans, your point is against you! DUH!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65558
Nov 25, 2012
 
CINCINNATI — One of Cincinnati’s largest employers fired approximately 150 employees Wednesday for failing to get a required flu shot.

http://patdollard.com/2012/11/ohio-company-fi...

Check this out OZ ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65559
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

From the White House website. Interesing that it comes right after Petraeus’s mistress is busted with loads of classified documents, though maybe just coincidence.

President Barack Obama has issued new agency standards for protecting classified information from insider threats.

http://patdollard.com/2012/11/obama-circulate...
and more

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65560
Nov 25, 2012
 
American Lady wrote:
CINCINNATI — One of Cincinnati’s largest employers fired approximately 150 employees Wednesday for failing to get a required flu shot.
http://patdollard.com/2012/11/ohio-company-fi...
Check this out OZ ...
Can you say union.
Ky girl

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65561
Nov 25, 2012
 
to the top
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65562
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Hey, all you libs out there. I have an experiement for you. Why don't the rest of you all go to California, get all your left coast libs and all at the same time jump up and down on the San Andreas fault line, and then tell us what happens!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65563
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it Jay!
BUT they can't say they weren't "warned" ...:(
********

It's true. They see the link, they don't like what they might have to read and so they judge it before they even study it. There's no way they could read all that in the short time it takes them to grade it with a nut or some other symbol. But here's one they can't deny. It's a fact, it's being or has been done...and it's all over the news ... so you lefties put all the nut symbols you want, it don't make it not true:

Obama has committed many crimes against the United States because he refuses to govern by our Constitution! He must be held accountable for:

Refusing to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act

Suing states like Arizona and Alabama that are trying to enforce immigration law

Refusing to uphold the law and allowing New Black Panther Party members to disenfranchise white voters in Pennsylvania

Violating the War Powers Act of 1973 by sending troops into Libya without Congressional approval

Making Senate “recess” appointments without approval—even though the Senate was, in fact, in pro forma session

Forcing every American to have to purchase health insurance, and then forcing employers to provide abortion drugs and birth control pills in their healthcare plans

Openly instructing the Office of Management and Budget not only to ignore the WARN Act and hold off on layoffs until after the election, but promising taxpayer dollars to cover the cost of any inconvenience.

Plus..... Then, he lied about what happened to cover up his misdeed and tamp down the controversy before the election. Obama publicly stated that the impetus behind the violence was civilian protest of a film, but he knew this wasn’t the truth.

**********

Deny it you fools. It's a given whether you accept the truth or not!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65564
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It’s Obama negligence because Hillary brought this information to him as the basis of her request for more Benghazi security for the ambassador, who was basically in an unfortified house. Totally unfortified, including no sandbags. Nothing. Obama, upon whatever calculation, said “no”.

http://patdollard.com/2012/10/interview-with-...

Jeff
#Obama and #Clinton (And about a hundred or so others) Should be on trial right now for the murder of all 4 Americans in the Benghazi attack.. We had forces less than an hour away, and the criminals in office refused to send reinforcements... Also, with the drone overhead, we could have had tactical missile strikes, safely clearing the area of enemies without harming our own guys, in about ten minutes... then fighters would have been overhead just a bit after that... With marines airdropping in just a bit after that...

And that does not EVEN INCLUDE ALL of our Military Assets (Seals, CIA, ETC..) that were FAR FAR CLOSER!!!!

Obama, Clinton, Pannetta, and the rest of the White House crew are guilty of Treason!!! They should be on trial right now...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65565
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean Dr. Michael Weiner?
The voodoo herbalist.
Is he looking for a job again?
Turd blossum and Dick Morris over at FOX could use a decent "analyst".
He would be a good fit.
Thorazine is free, a prerequisite for working there.
Comeback next year after taxes go up and Obamacare is implemented ...everyone's taxes will go up! Obamacare is upheld by the court is..
because IS taxes...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,801 - 59,820 of138,850
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Corey vs. Collins 8 min Knox 70
Michael Warren 11 min really 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Khatru 123,021
Thompson Park Boat Ramp 41 min Oh Kay 8
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 46 min helpful 19
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans Are Stupid 25,964
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 2 hr guss 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••