'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
59,701 - 59,720 of 146,732 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
See what you Repubs can do with these FACTS.
1. Obama is one of the ALL TIME LEAST spending Presidents.
2. Under Obama the US deficit has DECREASED.
3. The largest job growth in America has been when taxes were RAISED.
I love FACTS that just confused the hell out of Repub talking points.
Where did you hear that, on BSNBC...???????
Chris Mathews' "trill up my leg"??????????
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Just so you won't remain stupid.
/.
As of July, Obama deported 1.4 million illegal immigrants since the beginning of his administration ó thatís 1.5 times more immigrants on average than Bush deported every month, according to official numbers from the Department of Homeland Security.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
The Obama administration increased the deportation of illegal immigrants convicted of crimes by 70 percent.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

At last report from an Arizona paper, there are still 6-7 hundred miles of border that is open. If they would concentrate on that and secure it, you wouldn't have to deport as many. Furthermore, just because you deport does not mean they just don't turn around and come back. That's a fact according to Arizona - some have returned two or three times. So..........
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

tanniyn wrote:
<quoted text>you don't have the psychological demeanor to be much like the amish philosophy. you have little patience, empathy, filial concern, or psychological maturity.
your discourse on this thread has been mostly hateful, bigoted, opinionated, mouthy, and obviously lacking in critical thinking skills.
Just add water and you will grow a democrat!

LOL,
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>That was one of favorite lines from the Mitt campaign. "We're not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers," Romney pollster Neil Newhouse said at a panel organized by ABC News.
Never let FACTS get in the way of a talking point. ahhahahahhahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of facts, check out the keynote speaker of the DNC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>FauxNews tops your list? LOL!!!!!!!!!!
If you look at any legit Fact Checking that is done like Politico. They ALWAYS list where their sources come from. Usually more than two to make a finding of true or false. But I can understand why Repubs do not like the FACTS to be known.
George Soros much?
http://spectator.org/blog/2011/06/24/politico...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
Ha Ha Ha, going to bed laughing...this was so over the top!

Show your homework!

Reference:?

What planet were you on BEFORE you found this one?

Your tin foil hat come with a propeller?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>That was one of favorite lines from the Mitt campaign. "We're not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers," Romney pollster Neil Newhouse said at a panel organized by ABC News.
Never let FACTS get in the way of a talking point. ahhahahahhahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!
The babies born in hospital corridors: Bed shortage forces 4,000 mothers to give birth in lifts, offices and hospital toilets
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12090...

Suppose the medical business was privatized once again. When real money is EARNED by medical staff, and better office equipment is funded by PAYING customers...it's an amazing thing, this capitalism stuff. All of a sudden, you can find yourself with CHOICES of doctors and nurses to care for you. But don't worry, if Obama has his way in America, we'll be joining this medical blight. Your misery will have company.
- FloridaFan , Florida USA, 28/8/2009 02:56

Sentenced to death on the NHS
Patients with terminal illnesses are being made to die prematurely under an NHS scheme to help end their lives, leading doctors have warned.

ďAs a result a national wave of discontent is building up, as family and friends witness the denial of fluids and food to patients."
The warning comes just a week after a report by the Patients Association estimated that up to one million patients had received poor or cruel care on the NHS.
The scheme, called the Liverpool Care Pathway (LCP), was designed to reduce patient suffering in their final hours.

* Money wasted by the NHS cuts off more than three years of the average life 03 Jul 2010
* Widespread belief in contraceptive myths, survey suggests 05 Sep 2009
* Virus 'could trigger some cases of prostate cancer' 08 Sep 2009
* Liposuction fat 'liquid gold of stem cells' 08 Sep 2009
* Father 'wrongly placed on NHS end of life scheme' 08 Sep 2009
* Controversial NHS scheme 'designed to improve care' 09 Sep 2009

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
WHY???
==========

positronium

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden
Reply Ľ|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#644161 hr ago

Judged:111
American Lady wrote:
@ LMAO

Lasts one. Bet you all are glad of that. LOL.[Makes no difference to me]
I am as bipartisan in my criticism of you as I am in my politics. So before any of you accuse me of bias, or being a republican or democrat, please know that I did not vote in the presidential election. I watched every night of both conventions and every single debate. I read newspapers and watched many different news shows to be as informed as I could be. I came to the conclusion that neither candidate was worthy of my vote so I only voted for state and local candidates. My vote, as was my wifeís, was split almost equally between both parties. And no, we do not take responsibility for any oneís loss or win.
Donít bother replying because I wonít be here to read it. If you cave dwellers choose to spend your time here, then you deserve the non productive lives you lead.[WE choose to spend our time here, OR I DO, because I CARE about the direction this country has taken, and I do not approve of IT! Evidently LOTS of other posters do NOT either!] I would much rather live my life in the sunshine of the real world, with real people. People I know and love. Not people I know by their avatars and the lies they tell about themselves on line. Plus, I already know what you will say. You will call me a liar but your own prolific posts here prove that I am not. You will accuse me of being a sock. I am not. I have only posted under this name. And only a few times. You will call me a bastard, or a few other derogatory names. Why? Simply because I held the mirror of your own sad, extremely narrow little lives up to your face. Wasnít very pretty, was it?
Life is a banquet and you poor losers are starving to death.[Many "homeless people ARE! Many more will, because of the admin that is in there NOW] By choice. How sad is that?
[Your tale, I "sit" on mine]
I could have put lots more, BUT meThinks I got my point across, AND if need be, I can always do MORE!
;~)
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Just so you do not remain stupid,
Weíll start with a recap of our previous fact-check of the claim that the U.S. health care system ranks 37th in the world. The number refers to the World Health Organization's ranking of the United States as the 37th best health care system out of 191 countries. WHO, an arm of the United Nations, published the international comparison in its World Health Report 2000.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state ...
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BS on politifact, and factcheck!
Do your own fact checking.
It IS quite simple ...
IF you're NOT too lazy!
It's called "research" ...:)
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/danville-ky/T ...

Yes it's called "research".
You too have an extremely high post count.
Where do you find any time to do these things you speak of?
Is that of any "substance" to you?
If you had the brains to figure what my "FIRM" really was then you would have come to the conclusion that it is composed of all American citizens in what I call "my America". LMAO@YOU!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BS on politifact, and factcheck!
Do your own fact checking.
It IS quite simple ...
IF you're NOT too lazy!
It's called "research" ...:)

Hey AL, glad to see you're back, hope you're feeling better.

And by the way, do you remember back about 9-10 months ago, the story on PolitiFact, Fackcheckers and even Snopes? It was called "Fraud in the USA." Hail to the Cheats."

Story goes how they are all left leaning shills for Obama. I'd never guess that reading PolitiFact....LOL. Seems all they disprove is what conservatives say, and everyone who is not a liberal is quite flamed on there.

Anyway, I thought I saved that, but putting it back on here now would draw a lot of hateful stuff because the first part is proving the BC is a fraud.

I wouldn't put much stock in any of those above so-called Mythbusters because they're all in Obama's camp - especially Snopes - as you can tell just reading from them. IMO, they tell liberals what they want to hear.
And that includes Politico. Take them with a grain of salt!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of facts, check out the keynote speaker of the DNC!

Oh come on KYMI...all he did was fiddle a liddle!

LOL!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, do you remember back about 9-10 months ago, the story on PolitiFact, Fackcheckers and even Snopes? It was called "Fraud in the USA." Hail to the Cheats."
Story goes how they are all left leaning shills for Obama. I'd never guess that reading PolitiFact....LOL. Seems all they disprove is what conservatives say, and everyone who is not a liberal is quite flamed on there.
Anyway, I thought I saved that, but putting it back on here now would draw a lot of hateful stuff because the first part is proving the BC is a fraud.
I wouldn't put much stock in any of those above so-called Mythbusters because they're all in Obama's camp - especially Snopes - as you can tell just reading from them. IMO, they tell liberals what they want to hear.
Yeah...I remember something to that effect :)
They all like to fiddle with the faddle don't they ??? ;~)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...I remember something to that effect :)
They all like to fiddle with the faddle don't they ??? ;~)
Here it is again - I think you will remember this.

http://www.youtube.com :80/watch?v=JKs5n9G9uGA&fe ature=player_embedded
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

LOL.....enjoy!

You Picked a Fine Time .... Obama (sung by OSU Students)

KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

You gotta love those Kentucky Teachers!

A Kentucky teacher is being criticized for writing a politically charged statement on the whiteboard in class.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/23/kend...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

California the source of the GIANT SUCKING sound...is getting a to loud even for Cali natives!:

http://thenewamerican.com/economy/economics/i...

Look at the cost to "leave" Cali vs the cost to go there from Texas...the added cost of Liberalism is not stopping those willing to escape, it is motivating them MORE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

error >getting a to loud< [getting too loud,]

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about "Myth-busters" reminded me of this:
(Take your hat off...and sit a spell, this is worth watching).
ANE

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
California the source of the GIANT SUCKING sound...is getting a to loud even for Cali natives!:
http://thenewamerican.com/economy/economics/i...
Look at the cost to "leave" Cali vs the cost to go there from Texas...the added cost of Liberalism is not stopping those willing to escape, it is motivating them MORE!
You are an ignorant pos.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

tell the truth wally wrote:
<quoted text>
What "insurance" companies/programs denies more procedures and claims than any others? Medicare and Medicaid. This has been a fact for years. How much fraud has there been in Medicaid for the last 15 years and how many times has the government tackled fraud or even taken that fraud seriously? Have you ever been on Medicaid? If you had, you would not be praising it...AT ALL! Obama is just adding millions and millions of people to an already failed program. Obama gets praised and the poor get screwed again. But since it is law now the poor have no choice but to participate in an already failing program. Adding millions of people to a failing program that will now be overseen by even more bureaucrats and politicians and political budget restrictions that will lead to more failure as time passes. Medicaid patients do not get quality or timely care. Welcome to forced Socialized medicine America. Oh, and by the way, just another fun fact that wally street poster forgot to mention...Obama and Pelosi and Reid and all those united democrat politicians that didn't have a clue what was in the bill they passed into law that forces every man, woman and child in the United States of America to participate in...they opted out of Obamacrap and kept their super nice insurance program so their families would not have to suffer through the bureaucrat crap.
You are a very sore loser eating crow aren't ya?
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
LOL.....enjoy!
You Picked a Fine Time .... Obama (sung by OSU Students)
You hate life don't you how's buddy Ted Nugent, still in his fetal position? What a bunch of sore losers hahahaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
whats wrong with stephanie Mills from gregory l... 50 min lucky guess 4
Melissa Collett (May '12) 3 hr Lol at that face 72
Anthony Smith 4 hr Antny 10
Any couples into SCAT??? 4 hr guss 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr chinwendu1 128,869
threesomes (May '11) 5 hr Fatcat 29
Marlena cox 6 hr Old friend 34
Elmer at Creek mart 7 hr lmao 8
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 15 hr sheila 420