'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#65424 Nov 24, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the same teabaggers want to probe womens vagina's and force a woman to carry a rapist baby or their brothers.
" It really didn't go the way you expected it to go though, did it? LMMFAO".
Not to a teabagger, they don't have enough sense.
Tell me more about "Wall Street Government" with hundreds of millions of American voters...just how does Wall Street Govern?
You realize they are not "elected" right?
They do get "hired" and "fired" based on performance.

*Good job = better pay

*Poor job = pink slip

Would you rather elect a CEO of a 401K management corporation from the lines of an OWS protest?

Your chosen user name is an oxymoron, it tells us you have no clue of what you are talking about.

This is still America...not Amerika...just yet; four more years, maybe?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65425 Nov 24, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I had doctor for years, always use to ask me what do you need, what? No thank you. I only took if I really need it like antibiotics ...I left him for university doctors. What a difference.
I use for pain tylenol, occasionally ...
I use home remedies what my grandma thought me...ear ache, couple of drops cooking oil.
Pink eye chamomile tea, twice daily...
Make my own tea with caramelized sugar, lemon and honey, good for cold...
If does not go away, with in few days, than go see a doctor ...
I watch Health channel ...Autopsy with
Dr. Garavaglia...
Or, real emergencies ...
really cool stuff on Bio with Dan Riskin, MONSTERS INSIDE ME...most about parasites ...
Very interesting and educational!
Those are great remedies OZ!
There are more w/vinegar too.
Or warm milk for ear-ache.

Yes, I used to watch Dr. G too.
Most of the time now, since I'm on politics, I keep it on FNC all the time. I like the History Channel occasionally too.

Anytime you can cure it without antibiotics is much better than with. I think that is a major problem w/me. They have given me too many and helped the problem, BUT not got RID of it! It keeps coming back. I've had "abcessed teeth" this summer! NOT from me not taking care of them, but in the roots.

THAT, I think stems back to when I was hit in the nose with a "beer bottle" from one guy, and hit by a "left-handed guy, which straightened it back up, at another time not long afterwards!
In the late 90's ...

They tried to mess up my face, BUT didn't work!
MESSED up my health tho!

Oh at the tales I could tell!:)
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#65426 Nov 24, 2012
there isnht going to be any jobs or taxpayer but wimmin will have a pack of birf control pills they have no clue
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#65427 Nov 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
And where does anybody think these people are coming in from? Try Arizona. I'm telling you, if we don't start supporting Sheriff Arpaio and Gov. Jan Brewer of Arizona against the government that refuses to seal the border and put more officer's down there, or these scumbags will infiltrate the rest of the country and we will have it everywhere. Tell Obama and Napolitano to get with it, and stop fighting Arizona. It's the gateway to the rest of the country!
Just so you won't remain stupid.
/.
As of July, Obama deported 1.4 million illegal immigrants since the beginning of his administration — that’s 1.5 times more immigrants on average than Bush deported every month, according to official numbers from the Department of Homeland Security.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
The Obama administration increased the deportation of illegal immigrants convicted of crimes by 70 percent.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65428 Nov 24, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
there isnht going to be any jobs or taxpayer but wimmin will have a pack of birf control pills they have no clue
Soooo true ...
and
soooo SAD!

Like I said one before ... WE are "lightyears" AHEAD of other countries and they are WANTING to make US like the Others!:(
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65429 Nov 24, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are great remedies OZ!
There are more w/vinegar too.
Or warm milk for ear-ache.
Yes, I used to watch Dr. G too.
Most of the time now, since I'm on politics, I keep it on FNC all the time. I like the History Channel occasionally too.
Anytime you can cure it without antibiotics is much better than with. I think that is a major problem w/me. They have given me too many and helped the problem, BUT not got RID of it! It keeps coming back. I've had "abcessed teeth" this summer! NOT from me not taking care of them, but in the roots.
THAT, I think stems back to when I was hit in the nose with a "beer bottle" from one guy, and hit by a "left-handed guy, which straightened it back up, at another time not long afterwards!
In the late 90's ...
They tried to mess up my face, BUT didn't work!
MESSED up my health tho!
Oh at the tales I could tell!:)
Geez A/L take care of yourself.

Yes u know there is so much more with home remedies...yes I know vinegar is really good. I make my own seltzer ...4oz water, 1/2 small spoon vinegar and tip of spoon baking soda...mix and drink it, settle your stomach...

I have problems with my teeth and need 3 crowns, each $800.00 ...

Eye care is expensive also.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#65430 Nov 24, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo true ...
and
soooo SAD!
Like I said one before ... WE are "lightyears" AHEAD of other countries and they are WANTING to make US like the Others!:(
Just so you do not remain stupid,
We’ll start with a recap of our previous fact-check of the claim that the U.S. health care system ranks 37th in the world. The number refers to the World Health Organization's ranking of the United States as the 37th best health care system out of 191 countries. WHO, an arm of the United Nations, published the international comparison in its World Health Report 2000.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65431 Nov 24, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Just so you do not remain stupid,
We’ll start with a recap of our previous fact-check of the claim that the U.S. health care system ranks 37th in the world. The number refers to the World Health Organization's ranking of the United States as the 37th best health care system out of 191 countries. WHO, an arm of the United Nations, published the international comparison in its World Health Report 2000.
BS on politifact, and factcheck!
Do your own fact checking.
It IS quite simple ...
IF you're NOT too lazy!

It's called "research" ...:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65432 Nov 24, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez A/L take care of yourself.
Yes u know there is so much more with home remedies...yes I know vinegar is really good. I make my own seltzer ...4oz water, 1/2 small spoon vinegar and tip of spoon baking soda...mix and drink it, settle your stomach...
I have problems with my teeth and need 3 crowns, each $800.00 ...
Eye care is expensive also.
I do more NOW ... OZ :)
Not to worry!
Thought I did then, but jealousy can get in the way, sometimes, especially when alcohol is involved.:(
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#65433 Nov 24, 2012
leftwingwhackadoos think msnbc and the huffingpuffingpost is all the research they need
American Lady

Danville, KY

#65434 Nov 24, 2012
Statistics CAN BE manipulated!
HAVE been AND will be again!

Could the jobs statistics be rigged?
http://www.marketplace.org/topics/economy/cou...

Facts, Statistics & Bias

Exploring Statistical Information

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics." In his autobiography, Mark Twain attributes this remark to Benjamin Disraeli (quoted in Columbia Dictionary of Quotations, p. 870). To some degree this may be true - people often use the same statistics to try to prove two different sides of the same issue. This week we'll see where statistics come from, how to find them and how to evaluate them.
On November 24, 1999 the Washington Post published an article on the annual survey on toy safety by the U.S. Public Interest Research Group (U.S. PIRG) entitled “Trouble in Toyland.”

http://www.uri.edu/library/staff_pages/kinnie...

You are VERY naive IF you think otherwise ...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65435 Nov 24, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do more NOW ... OZ :)
Not to worry!
Thought I did then, but jealousy can get in the way, sometimes, especially when alcohol is involved.:(
You better, we need AMERICANS like you...
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#65436 Nov 24, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BS on politifact, and factcheck!
Do your own fact checking.
It IS quite simple ...
IF you're NOT too lazy!
It's called "research" ...:)
That was one of favorite lines from the Mitt campaign. "We're not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers," Romney pollster Neil Newhouse said at a panel organized by ABC News.
Never let FACTS get in the way of a talking point. ahhahahahhahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#65437 Nov 24, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
leftwingwhackadoos think msnbc and the huffingpuffingpost is all the research they need
FauxNews tops your list? LOL!!!!!!!!!!
If you look at any legit Fact Checking that is done like Politico. They ALWAYS list where their sources come from. Usually more than two to make a finding of true or false. But I can understand why Repubs do not like the FACTS to be known.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#65438 Nov 24, 2012
See what you Repubs can do with these FACTS.
1. Obama is one of the ALL TIME LEAST spending Presidents.
2. Under Obama the US deficit has DECREASED.

3. The largest job growth in America has been when taxes were RAISED.
I love FACTS that just confused the hell out of Repub talking points.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65439 Nov 24, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
See what you Repubs can do with these FACTS.
1. Obama is one of the ALL TIME LEAST spending Presidents.
2. Under Obama the US deficit has DECREASED.
3. The largest job growth in America has been when taxes were RAISED.
I love FACTS that just confused the hell out of Repub talking points.
Where did you hear that, on BSNBC...???????
Chris Mathews' "trill up my leg"??????????
Jay

Paris, TN

#65440 Nov 24, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Just so you won't remain stupid.
/.
As of July, Obama deported 1.4 million illegal immigrants since the beginning of his administration — that’s 1.5 times more immigrants on average than Bush deported every month, according to official numbers from the Department of Homeland Security.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
The Obama administration increased the deportation of illegal immigrants convicted of crimes by 70 percent.

At last report from an Arizona paper, there are still 6-7 hundred miles of border that is open. If they would concentrate on that and secure it, you wouldn't have to deport as many. Furthermore, just because you deport does not mean they just don't turn around and come back. That's a fact according to Arizona - some have returned two or three times. So..........
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#65441 Nov 24, 2012
tanniyn wrote:
<quoted text>you don't have the psychological demeanor to be much like the amish philosophy. you have little patience, empathy, filial concern, or psychological maturity.
your discourse on this thread has been mostly hateful, bigoted, opinionated, mouthy, and obviously lacking in critical thinking skills.
Just add water and you will grow a democrat!

LOL,
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#65442 Nov 24, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>That was one of favorite lines from the Mitt campaign. "We're not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers," Romney pollster Neil Newhouse said at a panel organized by ABC News.
Never let FACTS get in the way of a talking point. ahhahahahhahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of facts, check out the keynote speaker of the DNC!

Since: Dec 11

#65443 Nov 24, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>FauxNews tops your list? LOL!!!!!!!!!!
If you look at any legit Fact Checking that is done like Politico. They ALWAYS list where their sources come from. Usually more than two to make a finding of true or false. But I can understand why Repubs do not like the FACTS to be known.
George Soros much?
http://spectator.org/blog/2011/06/24/politico...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 29 min Vargus 5,764
campbell vs smith for sheriff 2 hr Warrior 7
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr tluv 3,542
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 4 hr Redhound squad 15
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 5 hr Snowden 25
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Princess412 81,648
Dylan Mills (Sep '08) 5 hr Lisa 11
kC principal injured 12 hr what happened 9
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... Sun record 10
•••