'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,974)

Showing posts 59,461 - 59,480 of146,060
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Long Beach, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Well said DHD,very refreshing
to see a person of reason.
Thank you , I've always enjoyed your post,and believe we share a lot of the same views.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened TOFY, where you been?
Long story Old friend..
BTW that was some box...lol !!!!
You doing well?
I ate so much yesterday...I'm embarrassed!
Slept through the end of the first football game and missed half of the second game!:)zzzzzzzzzz

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Question: When a Conservative/Republican is opposed to anyone who happens to have an ideological/political stand which is out of touch with Conservative/Republican ideas on those matters, they are accused by Lame Stream Media and demgogues of being at odds because of reasons of discrimination or even outright racism? It is because they have no winning points to argue with!

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/11/20/like...

I like Hunting and you hug trees, so you say "You kill deer because you hate hoofed animals!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Long story Old friend..
BTW that was some box...lol !!!!
You doing well?
I ate so much yesterday...I'm embarrassed!
Slept through the end of the first football game and missed half of the second game!:)zzzzzzzzzz
Me too! Worked it off splitting wood though.
Got up this morning went to my deer stand to look around.
The mountain was so peaceful!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you , I've always enjoyed your post,and believe we share a lot of the same views.
Thank you and I concur!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

The blind eye to corruption by the MSM must be identified,
By name.
By date.
By victim.
Criminals should be prosecuted.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Anarchy_Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman in this video attacked me and then took out a complaint on me saying I attacked her. I was drug into court about 5 times. Justice is coming!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'm spamming this video all over topix!
Go to my youtube page to watch more videos of this woman!
So tell us what is going on and why?

Are you on your own property?
Do they rent?
Did you video on her property without permission?
Was she operating a vehicle under the influence?
Did you video her driving ...then follow her home?

Fill in the blanks; the video would be better with original soundtrack, the music kills it.
Anonymous

Long Beach, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Question: When a Conservative/Republican is opposed to anyone who happens to have an ideological/political stand which is out of touch with Conservative/Republican ideas on those matters, they are accused by Lame Stream Media and demgogues of being at odds because of reasons of discrimination or even outright racism? It is because they have no winning points to argue with!
http://spectator.org/archives/2012/11/20/like...
I like Hunting and you hug trees, so you say "You kill deer because you hate hoofed animals!"
What is your concept of a tree huger? Some people may say I'm a tree huger because I respect nature to the best of my ability. But I really don't see anything wrong with hunting ,as long as you eat it, and the animal does not suffer to long.Trophy hunting is a different matter that I find to be inhuman.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your concept of a tree huger? Some people may say I'm a tree huger because I respect nature to the best of my ability. But I really don't see anything wrong with hunting ,as long as you eat it, and the animal does not suffer to long.Trophy hunting is a different matter that I find to be inhuman.
Trophy Hunting is "Collecting".
I don't tolerate that, I don't consider them 'hunters'.

By "Tree Hugger" I mean those who wish to impose their collective will on anyone wishing to harvest trees for any reason. Reasonable people can come to agreement on many issues. The problems arise when shallow minded people refuse to consider alternative points of view.

I can feel the "Scanning Device" as you attempt to peruse my thoughts for weakness! ha ha ha, just kidding.
I am not unreasonable...just Conservative.
NWO

Portage, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
President Barack Obama called Mohammed Morsi, Egypt’s president-elect, to congratulate him on winning the historic democratic election. Previously, President Obama did not openly state support of any of the candidates who were running for the country’s top position.
In last week’s run-off election, Morsi who is supported by the Muslim Brotherhood defeated General Ahmed Shafiq. Previously, Shafiq was chosen by ousted former-President Hosni Mubarak to fill the nation’s position of Prime Minister.
Of course, no one should be surprised that Obama is welcoming Mosri with an extended hand as he wins the presidency because it was just last year that he entered the Egyptian conflict by openly and aggressively supporting the protesters who were instrumental in overthrowing Mubarak rule.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/23/opinion/rog...
CAIRO — Perhaps the most radical change in U.S. foreign policy under President Obama has occurred here in Egypt, where the Muslim Brotherhood, long shunned as a collection of dangerous Islamist extremists, is now the de facto object of American support.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/06/25/presid...
Cairo (CNN)-- Egyptian President Mohamed Morsy said Friday he works for the interest of the Egyptian people and takes "no particular side" after protesters stormed his party's headquarters in Alexandria, angry at what they view as an undemocratic power grab.
Protesters stormed the headquarters of the Muslim Brotherhood's political wing in Alexandria earlier Friday, setting the building on fire, according to Ahmed Sobea, spokesman for the Freedom and Justice Party.
Morsy also ordered retrials and new investigations into the deaths of protesters during last year's uprising against strongman Hosni Mubarak, the spokesman said. That could lead to a new prosecution of Mubarak, currently serving a life prison term, and several acquitted officials who served under him.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/23/world/meast/egy...
Do you know the difference between someones opinion and an actual fact?
NWO

Portage, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Why do republicans want Obama to fail?
Israeli PM makes statements regularly saying that they have Obama and the U.S. support and are in communication about what is happening. Yet these wingnuts will get on here and say just the opposite and post a blog to try to support it.
JustSayin

Crofton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
No I did not!
Ky. went Republican in MASSIVE numbers YOU are ALONE!
So did the America, Obama won by FRAUD!
72 of 88 counties in OHIO said HELL NO!
Vote fraud of this scale was not expected...
I believe if you take Ohio out of Obama's totals....he still won. Tea Party took it on the chin overall.
JustSayin

Crofton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually very narrow margin! 51% to 48% and that was WITH voter fraud!
You should have said "despite" voter fraud. I would suggest you keep a close eye on Florida....then perhaps you will see who it was that actually went completely out of their way to suppress voters....and yes....even fraud. I believe there have been 209 instances turned over to the authorities for further review. It won't involve any Democrat I can assure you. Can you say...."indictments" .
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is, good grief!!! I am at a loss for words. Well, not really, but can't put them on here because they're not very nice words. What I'd like to know is where are our representatives: Congress, hello! where are youuu?!!! This is the Chicago Machine at it's finest! Corrupt, lying, deceptive, lowlife, cheating, stealing scumbags!
The people on this program can't possibly be making any of this up. What would be the point? These are the people the liberal's elected to which now they have four more years to "transform America" in their image! What a farcical joke on the America people. How can anyone be proud to say they voted for this corruption is beyond me!!!!
As Greta said, they won't raise taxes on the middle class, but they will disallow deductions on our taxes, and that is definitely a tax increase on the poor and middle class.
Such deception. And the liberal's fell for it!
Hey Jay, tryed twice already to reply to you and for some reason couldn't do ot...my smart phone is not so smart today!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

The WH has installed a 'Caesar' in Egypt. that is not good.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

To Jay: Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I just took a look & found where that article I'd mentioned that you were interested in, is located. This article has a lot of 'meat & potatoes' in it, it all makes sense to me & explains a few things in an easy to understand manner. I read the entire article. It is called:
"Understanding Current Events Requires Understanding The Globalists" and it was posted on the 'conservativetreehouse' website. Here's where:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/11/21/under...

Or you can just google Conservative Tree house 'the Last Refuge. I think it's actually on page 4 there but on my Mac I can just keep paging down & it's near the bottom.

Anyway, it's well worth the read & gives a better understanding of WHY the O has been doing some of the stuff he's doing.

There are some other great articles on the site too. I 'highly recommend' everyone to watch the video of "Bill Whittle" under the heading " Righteous & Right-Followed By A Standing Ovation"......it's just awesome. And exactly correct in my opinion.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Well, no clue why that would not post what I wrote. BUT,the website does not end after under. After the the date "21/" it continues with this>

understanding-current-events-r equires-understanding-globalis ts/

and that would complete the site address.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

no spaces of course....that was a typo. Sorry I was in hurry & didn't check before posting. LOL
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe if you take Ohio out of Obama's totals....he still won. Tea Party took it on the chin overall.
But what about the 59 counties in Pennsylvania where Romney didn't even get one vote? That's not even mathematically possible! And in the rest of them, he only got one or two?

How does that work?!

Just sayin'

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look at "all states" and look at the county by county results you will see the same scenario especially Nevada!

http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/state.php...

Acorn had assumed another identity; and use technology to their advantage this time, there can be no doubt!

I have done my homework.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,461 - 59,480 of146,060
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Greg Simpson and Betsy Cecil stealing 12 min ash 12
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 14 min justasking 37
Stacy frost carnes 34 min please 7
Jerry Rabbit Cox 1 hr lmao 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr dodo 81,563
Letecia runyun 2 hr in the know 8
jon h 2 hr polly 14
•••
•••